PDA

View Full Version : Study Finds Clinton Rec'd Up To 800,000 Votes From Illegals

angelatc
01-27-2017, 11:55 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 11:58 AM
What's the difference between "non-citizens" and "illegals"?

angelatc
01-27-2017, 11:59 AM

Political correctness, troll.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Just a reminder:

2) Treat others with respect.

Do not make accusations, declarations on others' character, question their motives, be judgmental, assign them to a group or make any other negative personal commentary of members.
No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
Do not suggest that other members should leave or that they otherwise don't belong here.
Do not publicly discuss which site members you don't like, who is on your ignore list or similar.
No misquoting other members when debating, such as with "fixed it for you."
Be respectful of others' religion or lack thereof.
No posting of anyone's personal contact information or members' personal details.
See the "Being Respectful" section below for more details.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989-Values-Guidelines-and-Policies

angelatc
01-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Just a reminder:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989-Values-Guidelines-and-Policies

Just so we are clear...

Make no mistake - you will not get anything remotely resembling an iota of respect from me. because you are a troll. Push the report button if you need to. And while you're waiting for the mod to pat you on the head and tell you everything is ok, go read the part about low value posts.

LifeLibertyPursuit
01-27-2017, 12:23 PM
We need graphz!!!! Save us CPU!!!

Zippyjuan
01-27-2017, 01:07 PM

"Non citizen" is just that- people not currently citizens. They may be in the country legally or they may be in the country illegally. Could be in the process of becoming a citizen. Could be in the country on various visas- work visas, student visas, tourist visas.

The Old Dominion study has been debunked - including by the person who collected the data they used. He said that during the survey (a long, online survey) some people indicated on one question that they were citizens and eligible to vote. On another question later on, they said they weren't eligible to vote. When contacted in person to verify which was the case, none of those who claimed to have voted were in the country illegally.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 01:16 PM
I don't get why the OP is trrying to conflate 'non-citizen' with 'illegal'.

bunklocoempire
01-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Liberty is the ONLY fix for any of these government created issues. Promote my individual rights -start there- then voting hard won't be such an over rated distraction.

I love it when national IDs are dangled in front of the boiling frogs. Frogs want them, government will happily help the frogs.

No bennies for the illegals!
Pay your fair share of taxes!
Vote fraud!
Vet those foreigners for security!

Fear and pride.

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 02:38 PM

well is it legal for any non-citizens to vote in our elections?

jllundqu
01-27-2017, 02:43 PM

There are millions of lawful permanent residents, green card holders, tax paying working men and women who are here LEGALLY, yet not US Citizens. Many of my friends fall into this category.

Schifference
01-27-2017, 03:18 PM
There are millions of lawful permanent residents, green card holders, tax paying working men and women who are here LEGALLY, yet not US Citizens. Many of my friends fall into this category.

Send them back where they came from. Those jobs should be filled with US workers. Only allow people to enter country that can afford to pay like 50k. Maybe any person wanting to visit needs to post 50k bond that is returned once they leave. If they cannot afford the 50k too bad, cannot come. We don't need no stinkin foreigners taking our jobs.

PatriotOne
01-27-2017, 03:40 PM

According to Obama, yes. Hell...if Hillary was elected, we'd be 3 yrs away from her signing an executive order allowing Mexicans in Mexico to vote in our elections using absentee ballots.

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 03:43 PM
"Non citizen" is just that- people not currently citizens. They may be in the country legally or they may be in the country illegally. Could be in the process of becoming a citizen. Could be in the country on various visas- work visas, student visas, tourist visas.

The Old Dominion study has been debunked - including by the person who collected the data they used. He said that during the survey (a long, online survey) some people indicated on one question that they were citizens and eligible to vote. On another question later on, they said they weren't eligible to vote. When contacted in person to verify which was the case, none of those who claimed to have voted were in the country illegally.

Would you admit to committing a federal felony on a "follow up" call from a stranger?

Schifference
01-27-2017, 03:43 PM
What about when they were doing vote recount and had sealed box that had something like 108 marked on box and certified but only 17 in box or something along those lines?

CaptainAmerica
01-27-2017, 03:50 PM

It means the democrats wont STFU .

jllundqu
01-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Send them back where they came from. Those jobs should be filled with US workers. Only allow people to enter country that can afford to pay like 50k. Maybe any person wanting to visit needs to post 50k bond that is returned once they leave. If they cannot afford the 50k too bad, cannot come. We don't need no stinkin foreigners taking our jobs.

Sarcasm I hope lol .... my detector has been off lately and frankly you can't tell anymore on this site who is shitting you and who is actually being retarded

Schifference
01-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Sarcasm I hope lol .... my detector has been off lately and frankly you can't tell anymore on this site who is $#@!ting you and who is actually being retarded

Full Retard here. Gave this more thought. If employer values employee and needs to get them from across boarder, let them post 50k.

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 04:04 PM

"Debunked" by a study that claimed that ZERO percent of the US voting bloc was comprised of illegal or undocumented people voting.

Was it zero? Probably not. Was it five million? Probably not. The real numbers seem to be extremely low though.

Ok, so we are in agreement that a study that shows 0 percent of total voters in a national election, were undocumented immigrants voting when they were in fact ineligible to do so, is bogus.

So all we're arguing now is the number of undocumented immigrants that voted while ineligible to do so.

timosman
01-27-2017, 04:07 PM

The list of things you do not get is getting rather long at this point. :rolleyes:

staerker
01-27-2017, 04:12 PM
Just so we are clear...

Make no mistake - you will not get anything remotely resembling an iota of respect from me. because you are a troll. Push the report button if you need to. And while you're waiting for the mod to pat you on the head and tell you everything is ok, go read the part about low value posts.

You know you're sloppy when Zippy has to bail you out, which is becoming more frequent.

dannno
01-27-2017, 04:54 PM
Would you admit to committing a federal felony on a "follow up" call from a stranger?

I already explained this to zippo yesterday.. He doesn't fucking listen.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-27-2017, 05:10 PM
I already explained this to zippo yesterday.. He doesn't fucking listen.

ZippyJuan is not here to listen. He is not here for academic discussion. He is here to disrupt the site.

ZippyJuan is talking with fence sitters, not the long term members. It's for this reason he prizes his green rep bars. Enough that he cried to the moderators when he was in the red two years ago. Members like him need the scarlett letter. Pretty easy to do if everyone just jumps in. I am not saying don't debate them; just throw some negs on them for their game of disruption, not their text.

You can put an end to this guy just like that. PRB http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?55014-PRB is in the red and basically stopped posting here. Zip would do the same or get another account. It wouldn't be much, but people here would get a boost by shutting this guy down. I don't think any of these guys should be banned; just put in the red to tick them off. People were laughing and got a kick out of the last time Zip was in the red. As it stands now, these guys are just laughing at us.

People complain year-after-year about these members not being banned. Well, they are not going to be banned. If you want to stop complaining, then the solution is pretty simple:

http://www.black-cat-driving.com/ESW/Images/red_bar_vertical.JPG

CPUd
01-27-2017, 05:55 PM

Probably not, depending on the statute. But those would be considered "illegal votes". The original article is :

http://i.imgur.com/SfI3m41.png

The confusion is introduced in the OP, whose title is "Study Finds Clinton Rec'd Up To 800,000 Votes From Illegals". My original inquiry was met with blatant contempt and disrespect by fellow user angelatc, who implied the title was changed for "political correctness", or lack thereof.

eleganz
01-27-2017, 06:26 PM
ZippyJuan is not here to listen. He is not here for academic discussion. He is here to disrupt the site.

ZippyJuan is talking with fence sitters, not the long term members. It's for this reason he prizes his green rep bars. Enough that he cried to the moderators when he was in the red two years ago. Members like him need the scarlett letter. Pretty easy to do if everyone just jumps in. I am not saying don't debate them; just throw some negs on them for their game of disruption, not their text.

You can put an end to this guy just like that. PRB http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?55014-PRB is in the red and basically stopped posting here. Zip would do the same or get another account. It wouldn't be much, but people here would get a boost by shutting this guy down. I don't think any of these guys should be banned; just put in the red to tick them off. People were laughing and got a kick out of the last time Zip was in the red. As it stands now, these guys are just laughing at us.

People complain year-after-year about these members not being banned. Well, they are not going to be banned. If you want to stop complaining, then the solution is pretty simple:

http://www.black-cat-driving.com/ESW/Images/red_bar_vertical.JPG

Yes I can see that about zippy but I have always felt CPU'd is normal like the rest of us.

smokemonsc
01-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Voter fraud is real. Sorry Zippy.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/18245049/illegal-voting-investigation-grows-dramatically

Just one example above.

Synopsis: In Lee county Florida in 2012, during an independent investigation the local NBC (lol of all companies) affiliate found that 1,251 people voted illegally.

How did they find this out? They compared voter rolls of those who voted in the 2012 election and compared it to people who declined a jury duty summons because they were not a US citizen. Note that when you decline a jury duty summons you are under oath. So these are people who under oath said they were not US citizens but voted anyways.

Now, a few months after the NBC investigation the Department of State has found over 2,500 potential illegal voters.

Folks - this is just one medium sized county in Florida. Imagine what the numbers would be in say, Cook County Illinois (rofl). Or LA County in California...

http://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf

Pew Research released a report last year that talks about the # of inaccurate and invalid voter registrations across the county. They found 4.5 MILLION votes that could be cast illegally RIGHT NOW. 1.8 million dead voters and 2.7 million voters with double registration.

Now let me be clear. I am not saying that there were 4.5 million illegal votes in 2016. I AM saying that there is a huge vulnerability in our voter registration system that COULD be abused very easily by anyone who wanted to. It would not be difficult and would require minimal organization.

4.5 million votes is enough to change the results of an election and we should all be worried about this. This is a big problem.

Edit - added link

FSP-Rebel
01-27-2017, 08:40 PM
A study revealing that over 800,000 non-citizens voted for Hillary Clinton doesn’t account for dead and fraudulent voters, which accounted for over 25 million “registered voters” during the 2012 presidential election – and little has changed since then.

Illegal alien voters combined with dead and “multiple state” voters could easily explain Clinton’s “popular vote” margin over Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, especially considering that her “victory” came from Democratic-controlled counties known for illegal immigration and loose voter ID laws such as in New York and California.

“A report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote, and 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate,” NPR reported in 2012, which is ironic given how NPR is heavily controlled by Democrats.

And many of the dead, registered voters somehow keep voting Democrat from beyond the grave, most recently in Philadelphia, Penn. and Colorado.
It’s also worth noting that the U.S. population has increased since 2012, meaning that there’s likely more dead and invalid voters than before.

“…The Pew study found that almost 3 million people are registered to vote in more than one state,” NPR added.

More...http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-at-least-25-million-dead-and-fraudulent-registered-voters-in-2016/

timosman
01-27-2017, 08:45 PM
I would like to remind everybody to go easy on Zippy. It is true he does lie but the truth is, from time to time he writes something factual. We just have not seen anything this week. Let's keep waiting.

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 08:47 PM
Probably not, depending on the statute. But those would be considered "illegal votes". The original article is :

http://i.imgur.com/SfI3m41.png

The confusion is introduced in the OP, whose title is "Study Finds Clinton Rec'd Up To 800,000 Votes From Illegals". My original inquiry was met with blatant contempt and disrespect by fellow user angelatc, who implied the title was changed for "political correctness", or lack thereof.

Well if they were breaking the law by voting, then by definition they were illegal.

Zippyjuan
01-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Voter fraud is real. Sorry Zippy.

http://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf

Pew Research released a report last year that talks about the # of inaccurate and invalid voter registrations across the county. They found 4.5 MILLION votes that could be cast illegally RIGHT NOW. 1.8 million dead voters and 2.7 million voters with double registration.

Now let me be clear. I am not saying that there were 4.5 million illegal votes in 2016. I AM saying that there is a huge vulnerability in our voter registration system that COULD be abused very easily by anyone who wanted to. It would not be difficult and would require minimal organization.

4.5 million votes is enough to change the results of an election and we should all be worried about this. This is a big problem.

Edit - added link

Invalid and inaccurate voter registrations are usually due to out of date information. If you move and don't inform the state you used to live in that you have left and you register to vote in another locality, you are registered to vote in two different places. If you died and the registrar of voters was not notified, you will still be listed as eligible to vote. But how many actually vote in the old state they lived in and quickly run to their new state and vote again? How many dead people actually vote (outside of Chicago). Is is poor records- not voter fraud. The article doesn't even mention voter fraud but discusses ways to try to improve the voter registration systems.

One reason for these problems is that many
of us are unlikely to live in one voting
precinct all our lives:

About one in eight Americans moved
during the 2008 and 2010 election
years.3

Some Americans—including those
serving in the military, young people,
and those living in communities
affected by the economic downturn—
are even more transient. For example,
census and other data indicate that as
many as one in four young Americans
moves in a given year.4

timosman
01-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Invalid and inaccurate voter registrations are usually due to out of date information. If you move and don't inform the state you used to live in that you have left and you register to vote in another locality, you are registered to vote in two different places. If you died and the registrar of voters was not notified, you will still be listed as eligible to vote. But how many actually vote in the old state they lived in and quickly run to their new state and vote again? How many dead people actually vote (outside of Chicago). Is is poor records- not voter fraud.

Zippy arguing semantics. :D

UWDude
01-27-2017, 09:43 PM
Zippy arguing semantics. :D

You gotta admit, that boy can dance, just be nice to see him do so without looking like a spazzing fool.

PatriotOne
01-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Project Veritas goes undercover and captures this:

NYC Democratic Election Commissioner Alan Schulkin Admits the Democrats are Committing Voter Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suUJP3C8jgs

PatriotOne
01-27-2017, 10:14 PM
Project Veritas goes undercover and captures this:

NYC Democratic Election Commissioner Alan Schulkin Admits the Democrats are Committing Voter Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suUJP3C8jgs

Followed up by this:

NYC Mayor Demands Elections Official Resign Over ‘Crazy’ Claims of Voter Fraud

Mayor Bill de Blasio said today that Manhattan Board of Elections Commissioner Alan Schulkin’s “crazy” assertions about voter fraud and the municipal identification program are proof he is not fit for his job, and demanded the commissioner step down immediately.

http://observer.com/2016/10/nyc-mayor-demands-elections-official-resign-over-crazy-claims-of-voter-fraud/

The Northbreather
01-28-2017, 01:04 AM
Liberty is the ONLY fix for any of these government created issues. Promote my individual rights -start there- then voting hard won't be such an over rated distraction.

I love it when national IDs are dangled in front of the boiling frogs. Frogs want them, government will happily help the frogs.

No bennies for the illegals!
Pay your fair share of taxes!
Vote fraud!
Vet those foreigners for security!

Fear and pride.
All that ^^^^^

smokemonsc
01-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Invalid and inaccurate voter registrations are usually due to out of date information. If you move and don't inform the state you used to live in that you have left and you register to vote in another locality, you are registered to vote in two different places. If you died and the registrar of voters was not notified, you will still be listed as eligible to vote. But how many actually vote in the old state they lived in and quickly run to their new state and vote again? How many dead people actually vote (outside of Chicago). Is is poor records- not voter fraud. The article doesn't even mention voter fraud but discusses ways to try to improve the voter registration systems.

No Zippy, the first article is about 1,251 people who admitted to voter fraud. A federal felony.

1,251 people in one small county in Florida. That's not "invalid and inaccurate voter registrations" that's FRAUD.

I'll lay it out for you

1) An illegal voter voted
2) Said illegal voter declined jury summons by saying they were not US citizens.
3) Classic case of voter fraud.

Spin that.

Zippyjuan
01-29-2017, 11:52 AM
No Zippy, the first article is about 1,251 people who admitted to voter fraud. A federal felony.

1,251 people in one small county in Florida. That's not "invalid and inaccurate voter registrations" that's FRAUD.

I'll lay it out for you

1) An illegal voter voted
2) Said illegal voter declined jury summons by saying they were not US citizens.
3) Classic case of voter fraud.

Spin that.

Receiving a jury summons is not proof of voting or even of being registered to vote. How are jury notification lists complied? From two sources. One is voter registration. The other is driver's licenses. What does Florida use?

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/adminorders/2017/AOSC17-4.pdf

What are the sources of names used in generating jury selection lists?

1. The quarterly list of names provided by the Department of Highway
Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) pursuant to F.S. 40.011. This data
file is imported and used as the Master Candidate List with the ability
to add new names and update existing information, such as addresses
on an as needed basis.

Also would you say that nobody has ever lied to get out of a jury duty summons?

smokemonsc
01-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Receiving a jury summons is not proof of voting or even of being registered to vote. How are jury notification lists complied? From two sources. One is voter registration. The other is driver's licenses. What does Florida use?

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/adminorders/2017/AOSC17-4.pdf

Also would you say that nobody has ever lied to get out of a jury duty summons?

You are being purposefully obtuse. Same name, same address. On the voting roles they are recorded as having voted in 2012. They are also on the record for declining a jury summons by saying they were not a US citizen. So, one of these occurred:

1) The person in question voted illegally
2) Someone else voted in their name, illegally.

Both cases, are voter fraud.

Your implied third option is based on no proof - that they lied on the jury summons. This is the score if you aren't paying attention:

Me - sworn testimony that they are not US citizens. Recorded proof that same person, same address voted in 2012
You - "people have lied before to get out of jury duty"

Where's your proof? What evidence do you have that they lied on the jury summons? I have sworn testimony on my side.

Conclusion based upon the evidence? VOTER FRAUD.

edit - words.