CPUd
01-27-2017, 10:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MecLstDQPao

LibertyEagle
01-27-2017, 11:42 AM
lolol. Now you're quoting Michael Moore? :rolleyes:

Todd
01-27-2017, 11:54 AM
When the MSM media comes to terms with the fact that Trump is of their own making and they finally serve their God given purpose of holding political shills accountable, then they will get some credibility back. Michael Moore needs to do a soul check on how he and others like him gave the grand idiot Obama a pass for eight years. As Bush created Obama....Obama created Trump. And the cycle continues. Moore is absolutely right that Trump pulls this off. And it's all their own fault.

They are all talking as if the media has been the bulwark against political tyranny of late. Lol.

angelatc
01-27-2017, 11:56 AM
OMFG.

This creature is the very definition of low value posting. Why on Earth do the mods allow it here?

CPUd
01-27-2017, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

timosman
01-27-2017, 12:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

Pizzo
01-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Well if Michael Moore says it's true...

euphemia
01-27-2017, 01:11 PM
Dude, if reading msm makes you this desperate, maybe it's time to push away from the computer. Sheesh.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Dude, if reading msm makes you this desperate, maybe it's time to push away from the computer. Sheesh.

Not sure 'desperate' is the right term. I did find it humorous though.

euphemia
01-27-2017, 01:16 PM
You are spamming the boards with ignorance. Michael Moore is a man who chose to go into an industry and never did anything to improve his skills set because he thought he was set for life. How does that make him a reliable source for anything except greenhouse gas?

RJB
01-27-2017, 01:17 PM
If true, I am sure MM looks up to him as Pioneer. MM has done his best to follow the path as a distributor for fake news.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 01:18 PM
You are spamming the boards with ignorance. Michael Moore is a man who chose to go into an industry and never did anything to improve his skills set because he thought he was set for life. How does that make him a reliable source for anything except greenhouse gas?

I certainly don't consider it spam, or I wouldn't have posted it. He is a funny guy at times, and is good at using that to make his points. There was quite a bit of interest in him during the election, maybe 4 or 5 active threads over the summer and fall.

RJB
01-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Hey hey. Ho ho...

Jamesiv1
01-27-2017, 01:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
I am triggered right now on so many levels.

lol

enhanced_deficit
01-27-2017, 03:44 PM
He should have not stopped there and should have also called NBC "godmother" of fakey news.

08-12-2016
Polls: Clinton Running The Table in Key Battlegrounds (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?499382-Polls-Clinton-Running-The-Table-in-Key-Battlegrounds&)

This is match made in heaven, media is getting what it deserrved.

nobody's_hero
01-27-2017, 03:53 PM
This thread isn't even worth 1 star.

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 04:11 PM
Trump's election will be the biggest "F-ck You" in human history.

Good, that ^ is the only reason I voted for him.

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 04:21 PM
OK, look, I get it...you don't like Trump.

I didn't either, thought he would not have a chance, thought his supporters brought us a guaranteed eight years of Hillary, hated him for his smart ass remarks about Ron Paul and figured he'd never follow through on any thing even if by some miracle was elected, that he would revert back to NYC neo-liberal that, all indications were, he was.

Mea-fucking-culpa, was I ever wrong...never been so spectacularly wrong about something political in my life.

So far he has delivered, on many many items, that freedom minded people should be cheering over.

I'll continue to watch for things that I can't support, and work from there.

Using Micheal Moore, however, to make your point ain't gonna help.

Trump should continue to call out the lying government media swindlers for the "fake news" propagandists they are.

And he should continue to do it in a big way.

They are never going to "like" us or him, no matter what happens or what we say, so fuck 'em.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-27-2017, 04:25 PM
CPUd is the Barbara Streisand of RPF.

RJB
01-27-2017, 05:53 PM
I agree with your post, AF. I was very skeptical of Trump and I still am. However he has pleasantly surprised me on many things recently. The man definitely has a set and has done things I had given up expecting from a politician.

My worry about these junk threads that attack Trump over non-issues is that it will have the boy who cried wolf syndrome. When Trump does something screwed up, will people have solidified their positions and defend him in a knee jerk fashion?

I know this sounds like something that many people think won't happen, but people's politics tend to follow whose team they follow rather than philosophy. Facebook, RPFs and other places are microcosms of this. I see people hold grudges over into threads that they agree. If CPUd and others were smart they'd hold their fire until something is actually wrong-- such asTrump's potential policy on Snowden, actual attacks on the 1st Amendment rather than silly feuds with the press, etc.

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, you should know that will get your cause nowhere.

OK, look, I get it...you don't like Trump.

I didn't either, thought he would not have a chance, thought his supporters brought us a guaranteed eight years of Hillary, hated him for his smart ass remarks about Ron Paul and figured he'd never follow through on any thing even if by some miracle was elected, that he would revert back to NYC neo-liberal that, all indications were, he was.

Mea-fucking-culpa, was I ever wrong...never been so spectacularly wrong about something political in my life.

So far he has delivered, on many many items, that freedom minded people should be cheering over.

I'll continue to watch for things that I can't support, and work from there.

Using Micheal Moore, however, to make your point ain't gonna help.

Trump should continue to call out the lying government media swindlers for the "fake news" propagandists they are.

And he should continue to do it in a big way.

They are never going to "like" us or him, no matter what happens or what we say, so fuck 'em.

donnay
01-27-2017, 06:00 PM
CPUd is the Barbara Streisand of RPF.

The Streisand Effect!

CPUd
01-27-2017, 06:02 PM
I agree with your post, AF. I was very skeptical of Trump and I still am. However he has pleasantly surprised me on many things recently. The man definitely has a set and has done things I had given up expecting from a politician.

My worry about these junk threads that attack Trump over non-issues is that it will have the boy who cried wolf syndrome. When Trump does something screwed up, will people have solidified their positions and defend him in a knee jerk fashion?

I know this sounds like something that many people think won't happen, but people's politics tend to follow whose team they follow rather than philosophy. Facebook, RPFs and other places are microcosms of this. I see people hold grudges over into threads that they agree. If CPUd and others were smart they'd hold their fire until something is actually wrong-- such asTrump's potential policy on Snowden, actual attacks on the 1st Amendment rather than silly feuds with the press, etc.

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, WTF is the matter with you?

I LOL'd when I watched it, but I get what you are saying. I should reiterate that when I posted it, it wasn't meant to criticize the president. Sometimes we need a bit of humor when we get a break from MAGA duties.

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 06:05 PM
An excellent point and one that I had not even considered.

You are right, that could very well end up exactly as you posited: when something really stupid comes down the pike, nobody will listen.

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, you should know that will get your cause nowhere.

CPUd
01-27-2017, 06:07 PM
An excellent point and one that I had not even considered.

You are right, that could very well end up exactly as you posited: when something really stupid comes down the pike, nobody will listen.

We have the best and smartest people in charge now and I doubt they will do anything stupid they don't need the job, they just want to MAGA.

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 06:09 PM
I LOL'd when I watched it, but I get what you are saying. I should reiterate that when I posted it, it wasn't meant to criticize the president. Sometimes we need a bit of humor when we get a break from MAGA duties.

OK, try this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneBUA39mnI