PDA

View Full Version : Trump Revolution

Mach
01-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Definitely not a politician, he's actually doing something......

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/01/andrew-p-napolitano/donald-trump-revolutionary/

Donald Trump, Revolutionary

By Andrew P. Napolitano

;)

Within four hours of becoming president of the United States, Donald Trump signed an executive order intended to limit immediately the effects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in ways that are revolutionary.

Then he ordered a truly revolutionary act, the likes of which I have never seen in the 45 years I have studied and monitored the government’s laws and its administration of them. He ordered that when bureaucrats who are administering and enforcing the law have discretion with respect to the time, place, manner and severity of its enforcement, they should exercise that discretion in favor of individuals and against the government.

This is radical coming from any president in the modern era of government-can-do-no-wrong. It is far more Thomas Jefferson, the small-government champion with whom Trump has never been associated than it is Theodore Roosevelt, the super-regulator whom Trump has stated he admires. It recognizes the primacy and dignity of the individual and the fallibility of the state. It acknowledges the likely demise of Obamacare. It is utterly without precedent since Jefferson’s presidency.

Read The Whole Thing (https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/01/andrew-p-napolitano/donald-trump-revolutionary/)

phill4paul
01-26-2017, 11:10 PM
I suppose we will see.

Ender
01-26-2017, 11:26 PM
I suppose we will see.

We shall.

afwjam
01-27-2017, 01:06 AM
Right. *slurp*

fr33
01-27-2017, 01:55 AM
eatingpopcorn.jpg

Anti Federalist
01-27-2017, 02:16 AM
Then he ordered a truly revolutionary act, the likes of which I have never seen in the 45 years I have studied and monitored the government’s laws and its administration of them. He ordered that when bureaucrats who are administering and enforcing the law have discretion with respect to the time, place, manner and severity of its enforcement, they should exercise that discretion in favor of individuals and against the government.

This is radical coming from any president in the modern era of government-can-do-no-wrong. It is far more Thomas Jefferson, the small-government champion with whom Trump has never been associated than it is Theodore Roosevelt, the super-regulator whom Trump has stated he admires. It recognizes the primacy and dignity of the individual and the fallibility of the state. It acknowledges the likely demise of Obamacare. It is utterly without precedent since Jefferson’s presidency.

Trump’s revolutionary act is a breeze of freedom on a sea of regulation. It recognizes something modern governments never admit — that they can be and have been wrong. It is exactly as Trump promised.

Ah hah, I misread that, I thought it was ANY fedcoat law.

Unless I'm told different, I'll assume it is just in reference to ACA enforcement.

Still not bad at all.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NnGGHE0muVqpO/giphy.gif

Root
01-27-2017, 07:51 AM
maga

Jamesiv1
01-27-2017, 08:06 AM
man, I hope The Judge plays a influential role in DJ's administration.

If he got the SCOTUS nod it would be amazeballs....