PDA

View Full Version : Back on the Forums after a year away.

Roguebeeker
01-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to figure out where the online community went after the DailyPaul went down. It looks like there are still lots of folks here! It is great to be back. You should see some posts from me.

Roguebeekeeper

CPUd
01-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Welcome back! There are quite a few here from DP. Also some of us do twitter and facebook.

The Northbreather
01-25-2017, 01:09 PM
What's shakin

Origanalist
01-25-2017, 01:29 PM
As long as you're not a bee keeper from Texas it's all good.
(yes I read your name right)

tod evans
01-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Welcome back! There are quite a few here from DP. Also some of us do twitter and facebook.

Some of us were too stupid to figure out how to drive the software at the DP and have NEVER done either fed-book or tweeter...

But welcome anyway...

jllundqu
01-25-2017, 01:58 PM
You must be mistaken.... this isn't Ron Paul Forums.... It's #MAGA #TrumpTrain #NoCucksAllowed Forums.... dot.com

Watch where you step as there are various bodily fluids about since the Trump inauguration....

presence
01-25-2017, 02:16 PM
Welcome back

:D

Ender
01-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to figure out where the online community went after the DailyPaul went down. It looks like there are still lots of folks here! It is great to be back. You should see some posts from me.

Roguebeekeeper

Welcome Fellow Utahan! ;)

And what jllundqu says:

You must be mistaken.... this isn't Ron Paul Forums.... It's #MAGA #TrumpTrain #NoCucksAllowed Forums.... dot.com

Watch where you step as there are various bodily fluids about since the Trump inauguration....

juleswin
01-25-2017, 02:21 PM

How do you know he is not a Trump supporter. You can go around assuming that people coming back to the forum are not his supporters. Maybe the sea change from Paul to Trump made it easier for him/her to come back?

Welcome back m8

Roguebeeker
01-25-2017, 03:23 PM
How do you know he is not a Trump supporter. You can go around assuming that people coming back to the forum are not his supporters. Maybe the sea change from Paul to Trump made it easier for him/her to come back?

Welcome back m8

I have mixed feelings on Trump. He is not a Paul but he isn't a Clinton or a Bush either. He is doing some good things and is still doing some less than amazing things (think Snowden). I don't have to agree with everyone on everything but again, that isn't the point of Liberty.

Roguebeeker
01-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome! It is good to see such an active forum. I felt like a lost sheep.

dannno
01-25-2017, 03:39 PM
I have mixed feelings on Trump. He is not a Paul but he isn't a Clinton or a Bush either. He is doing some good things and is still doing some less than amazing things (think Snowden). I don't have to agree with everyone on everything but again, that isn't the point of Liberty.

This is pretty much exactly how you should feel.

You should also be curious as to why the media lies about Trump every day, and why CPUd posts BS anti-Trump articles constantly, and why all these people who supposedly support liberty are taking such a liking to the establishment all of a sudden. Maybe you can figure out why that is, I can't.

Jamesiv1
01-25-2017, 03:51 PM

You should also be curious as to why the media lies about Trump every day, and why CPUd posts BS anti-Trump articles constantly, and why all these people who supposedly support liberty are taking such a liking to the establishment all of a sudden. Maybe you can figure out why that is, I can't.
It's because Trump is a double-reverse black psyop.

Any lover of liberty knows that.

Okie RP fan
01-25-2017, 04:08 PM
Yea, lots of folks have been gone. I took off for a couple years (I think) to get on with life.
Found myself coming back here as of late.

Ender
01-25-2017, 04:16 PM

I'm not a Trump supporter or an establishment hack. ;) Ron Paul all the way for me.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-25-2017, 04:19 PM
...and why CPUd posts BS anti-Trump articles constantly,

Yeah, it's funny to see all the articles and posts from CPUd, ZippyJuan, and TheCount since Don won. It's like being on Democratic Underground.

jllundqu
01-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Yeah, it's funny to see all the articles and posts from CPUd, ZippyJuan, and TheCount since Don won. It's like being on Democratic Underground.

You mean the fake accounts you created for them on DU have taken on a life of their own? Weird... lol

opal
01-25-2017, 04:58 PM
welcome back

RON PAUL!!!

we're not all
Trumptards

KEEF
01-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Welcome back!

Carlybee
01-25-2017, 05:12 PM
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave :)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-25-2017, 05:37 PM
You mean the fake accounts you created for them on DU have taken on a life of their own? Weird... lol

Yeah, I guess they got bent out of shape when the shoe was on the other foot. Heh heh.