PDA

View Full Version : 30 March 1981

Anti Federalist
01-23-2017, 06:33 PM
Less than three months from inauguration to "getting him back in line".

Crucial difference, I think, is that this is not 1981 America.

If something were to happen to Trump, I think this place will come un-manufactured.

Gonna watch closely these next few months.

01-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Honestly, I think Trump will be his own undoing without somebody or some entity taking him out. I think he will do or say somehting so outrageous even the GOP will turn on him. Maybe I'm wrong.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-23-2017, 07:23 PM
I don't think anybody will ever get that close or have that chance. Different world now.

Maybe Melania will put one in him when she catches him dicking a reporter. lol

donnay
01-23-2017, 07:28 PM
On the day of the inauguration:

A BBC regional news outlet briefly provoked alarm by appearing to break a world exclusive about a gun attack on Donald Trump.

BBC Northampton claimed its Twitter account had been hacked after it unexpectedly announced: 'Breaking News: President Trump is injured in arm by gunfire #Inauguration'.

It followed the historic swearing-in ceremony of the new US President in Washington DC which came against a backdrop of violent protests across the country.

The tweet was quickly deleted by the BBC Northampton social media team, who later said that its account was hacked.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142966/BBC-fire-tweeting-Donald-Trump-shot.html

Maybe a trial run?

angelatc
01-23-2017, 07:28 PM
Less than three months from inauguration to "getting him back in line".

Crucial difference, I think, is that this is not 1981 America.

If something were to happen to Trump, I think this place will come un-manufactured.

Gonna watch closely these next few months.

Yeah. Trump is retaining his own security, so I'm guessing he isn't clueless.

phill4paul
01-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Yeah. Trump is retaining his own security, so I'm guessing he isn't clueless.

If so then he is a smart cookie.

dannno
01-23-2017, 09:24 PM
HI think he will do or say somehting so outrageous even the GOP will turn on him. Maybe I'm wrong.

lol...newflash... the GOP has been against Trump from the getgo.

Cleaner44
01-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Honestly, I think Trump will be his own undoing without somebody or some entity taking him out. I think he will do or say somehting so outrageous even the GOP will turn on him. Maybe I'm wrong.

You have been wrong about Trump every single step of the way... so I would guess that you probably are wrong again.