PDA

View Full Version : Trump's police state on display. New CIA director calls for massive new spying.

unknown
01-22-2017, 06:21 AM
This has gotta be fake news... right?

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/11/trumps-cia-director-wants-to-return-to-a-pre-snowden-world/508136/

Congress should pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database. Legal and bureaucratic impediments to surveillance should be removed. That includes Presidential Policy Directive-28, which bestows privacy rights on foreigners and imposes burdensome requirements to justify data collection.

timosman
01-22-2017, 08:02 AM
From a linked article
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/18/donald-trump-hopes-to-abolish-intelligence-chief-position-reverse-cia-reforms/

The Trump national security team has been meeting in recent days, planning the removal of the cabinet-level position and assessing how to fold parts of the organization into the 16 federal intelligence agencies it oversees, according to both people with knowledge of the plans. If the restructuring is accomplished, it would undo legislation passed by Congress in 2004, dismantle the biggest American intelligence bureaucracy created since the end of World War II, and roll back a key recommendation of the 9/11 Commission.

Anti Federalist
01-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Raise hell, make sure the worthless, feckless GOP in Congress understands they are there to make America great again.

Not East Germany.

timosman
01-22-2017, 12:48 PM
Raise hell, make sure the worthless, feckless GOP in Congress understands they are there to make America great again.

Not East Germany.

There is a difference?:confused:

Zippyjuan
01-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Patriots Day. Military Hardware parades. Increased surveillance state. Sounding more and more like our kindly Russian friends every day.

timosman
01-22-2017, 12:53 PM
Patriots Day. Military Hardware parades. Increased surveillance state. Sounding more and more like our kindly Russian friends every day.

This new module is not good. :(

unknown
01-22-2017, 03:12 PM
This new module is not good. :(

Silence you (crony) Capitalist Pig!

Anti Federalist
01-22-2017, 03:26 PM
There is a difference?:confused:

More consumer trinkets...

William Tell
01-22-2017, 03:29 PM
The police state one starred this thread

Origanalist
01-22-2017, 03:39 PM
It's not acceptable to criticize the god-emperor.

Anti Federalist
01-22-2017, 03:51 PM
The police state one starred this thread

There is a one star copsucker lurking...

Origanalist
01-22-2017, 03:52 PM

Just one? Are you sure about that?

timosman
01-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Silence you (crony) Capitalist Pig!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIvcOoz8l0

AZJoe
01-22-2017, 04:27 PM

Oooh got to mention the Russia Bogeyman. Count on the Zippy somehow always bring in some anti-Russia comment, carrying forth the MSM anti-Russia bigotry. Ever witnessed Veteran's day, Memorial day, Fourth of July, Global military bases and deployments dwarfing anything in all of prior human existence, most expansive and far reaching global reaching total surveillance apparatus in human history, imperial worldwide hubris, - It isn't Russia Zip, that's the good old Washington neocon-Military-surveillance-industrial complex.

https://i.imgflip.com/1i5i2v.jpg

anaconda
01-22-2017, 05:03 PM
We coulda' had Rand Paul.

Origanalist
01-22-2017, 05:05 PM
We coulda' had Rand Paul.

We coulda' had Ron Paul. :(

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2017, 05:06 PM

The substitute ZippyJuan is mad because I am one starring all his threads.

ChristianAnarchist
01-22-2017, 06:33 PM
We coulda' had Ron Paul. :(

Rand or Ron would've been fantastic. My biggest fears about Trump is his desire to use the police state and/or start WWIII...

01-22-2017, 06:54 PM
This has gotta be fake news... right?

At this particular moment in time, who knows anymore?

brushfire
01-22-2017, 08:10 PM
It's like I was sayin. Trump or Hillary - what's the difference? Like bush and obama.

agitator
01-23-2017, 01:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUWfdBmCOSo

DamianTV
01-23-2017, 04:15 AM
The Titanic continues to get closer and closer to the iceberg, and absolutely no course corrections will happen, not in the previous presidencies, not in the future presidencies.

ChristianAnarchist
01-23-2017, 07:39 AM
The Titanic continues to get closer and closer to the iceberg, and absolutely no course corrections will happen, not in the previous presidencies, not in the future presidencies.

Yes, I've predicted that Trump will not be able to make any REAL change (not a hard prediction) and all ready today Drudge is reporting how the republican Congress is set to fight with him on the small cuts he has proposed...

Ender
01-23-2017, 08:21 AM
It's like I was sayin. Trump or Hillary - what's the difference? Like bush and obama.

ON. THE. NOSE.

LibertyEagle
01-23-2017, 08:27 AM

... and Johnson/his world government loving VP.

brushfire
01-23-2017, 08:48 AM
... and Johnson/his world government loving VP.

A vote for johnson was a vote for an alternative party (the root of the problem as wikileaks has exposed in this election, and numerous examples RNC/DNC/caucus corruption have demonstrated). Johnson is an a$$. Still, if he won, it would have had a more profound effect on future elections than a trump or hillary win - despite johnson being a complete a$$.