PDA

View Full Version : Mnuchin Wants To INCREASE The Size Of The IRS

William Tell
01-20-2017, 10:04 AM
President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for secretary of the treasury, Steve Mnuchin, said at his Senate confirmation hearing Thursday he would like to increase the size of the IRS.

Mnuchin said that while some have questioned, including himself, the number of employees at the IRS, he would consider increasing the size of the labor force.

“The IRS headcount has gone down quite dramatically, almost 30 percent over the last number of years. I don’t think there is any another government agency that has gone down 30 percent. Especially for an agency that collects revenues, this is something that I’m concerned about,” Mnuchin said.

“Perhaps the IRS just started with way too many people. I am concerned about the staffing of the IRS,” Mnuchin told the Senate panel.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/mnuchin-wants-to-increase-the-size-of-the-irs/#ixzz4WJnnHu3N

William Tell
01-20-2017, 07:02 PM
MAGA bump

Superfluous Man
01-20-2017, 07:05 PM
It's all about law and order. Catch the criminals and torture them.

presence
01-20-2017, 07:33 PM
oops I think I double posted this thread earlier

Trump Treasury Chief Mnuchin: Moar IRS Agents! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?506587-Trump-Treasury-Chief-Mnuchin-Moar-IRS-Agents%21)

Anti Federalist
01-20-2017, 07:45 PM
Munchkin?

FFS...

MAGA fail.

oyarde
01-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Absolutely not . Cut it more ! Make America Great Again .

brushfire
01-20-2017, 10:31 PM
minutiae...

TheCount
01-21-2017, 03:18 AM
Tastes like freedom

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-21-2017, 03:58 AM
Tastes like freedom

LOL. You're actually for big spending. Nice try, though.

Origanalist
01-21-2017, 07:55 AM
Someone is going to have to pay for the 9 TRILLION dollars in new debt voted on by the REPUBLICANS. You, your children, your grandchildren. MAGA freedom baby.

Mordan
01-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Someone is going to have to pay for the 9 TRILLION dollars in new debt voted on by the REPUBLICANS. You, your children, your grandchildren. MAGA freedom baby.

Why being emotional like liberals. Let's find the truth with rational thoughts, will you? As Trump is smart and hired smart people, they know what they are doing. I think I would do like him, because the debt cannot be repaid. Just like Japan's. It is too late. Bankruptcy or Inflation are the only alternatives. This was discussed at length here. Besides Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM

nikcers
01-21-2017, 04:21 PM
Why being emotional like liberals. Let's find the truth with rational thoughts, will you? As Trump is smart and hired smart people, they know what they are doing. I think I would do like him, because the debt cannot be repaid. Just like Japan's. It is too late. Bankruptcy or Inflation are the only alternatives. This was discussed at length here. Besides Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM
You didn't vote for Trump to do that, but some of the people here believed him.
Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwj5tPHootTRAhWHq1QKHVAgAKYQFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fblogs%2Fballot-box%2Fpresidential-races%2F275003-trump-i-will-eliminate-us-debt-in-8-years&usg=AFQjCNF1ERNa19p5MzoDoCXyXd7_pyDQ6g&bvm=bv.144224172,d.amc&cad=rja)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Tastes like freedom

And I'm negging you for this comment. Disingenuous.

Superfluous Man
01-21-2017, 05:20 PM
Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM

We all know that. That's why we don't support him here.

Origanalist
01-21-2017, 09:15 PM

Damn, are you retarded? This coming from the guy who starts threads whining like a bitch about how badly he was treated here. Fuck you and your " Trump is smart and hired smart people" bullshit. I want the government shrunk, drastically. Either you're a dem in disguise or a stinking politician, I don't really care which. Just because team red won and is in control I'm supposed to lay down and shut up? Piss off jack ass.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-21-2017, 09:57 PM
Trump won to build a wall...

There is no way that wall gets built.

Superfluous Man
01-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Damn, are you retarded? This coming from the guy who starts threads whining like a bitch about how badly he was treated here. $#@! you and your " Trump is smart and hired smart people" bull$#@!. I want the government shrunk, drastically. Either you're a dem in disguise or a stinking politician, I don't really care which. Just because team red won and is in control I'm supposed to lay down and shut up? Piss off jack ass.

This forum needs more posts like this one.

dude58677
01-21-2017, 10:08 PM
There is nothing to worry about with Donald Trump:

Mnuchin can't increase the IRS because Donald Trump out a freeze on all federal departments and agencies.

Edward Snowden can't get the death penalty because it is up to a jury to recommend the death penalty instead if a judge.

His foreign policy is a non-interventionist all "peace through strength" which is along the lines of Rand Paul.

The States already have nullified drug laws.

He is a little rough around the edges and says some bizarre things but overall the is great with the checks and balances.

As Ive said before he is a starting point for even better politicians as he had inspired non-career politicians to run for President.

Origanalist
01-21-2017, 10:25 PM
There is nothing to worry about with Donald Trump:

Mnuchin can't increase the IRS because Donald Trump out a freeze on all federal departments and agencies.

Edward Snowden can't get the death penalty because it is up to a jury to recommend the death penalty instead if a judge.

His foreign policy is a non-interventionist all "peace through strength" which is along the lines of Rand Paul.

The States already have nullified drug laws.

He is a little rough around the edges and says some bizarre things but overall the is great with the checks and balances.

As Ive said before he is a starting point for even better politicians as he had inspired non-career politicians to run for President.

Lol, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I'll take Trump over Hillary but really, as far as I can see he's no damn prize for liberty. If you're ok with that fine, I'm not.

dude58677
01-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Lol, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I'll take Trump over Hillary but really, as far as I can see he's no damn prize for liberty. If you're ok with that fine, I'm not.

I'll agree that he isn't for freedom entirely but the checks and balances system stops his weak areas.

William Tell
01-21-2017, 10:40 PM
I'll agree that he isn't for freedom entirely but the checks and balances system stops his weak areas.

Yes, we all know Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have spines of steel and will ensure our Constitution is followed. Just as Congress has stopped our previous presidents when they got a little power happy.

dude58677
01-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Yes, we all know Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have spines of steel and will ensure our Constitution is followed. Just as Congress has stopped our previous presidents when they got a little power happy.

I'm talking about Edward Snowden. It's up to a jury to recommend whether he gets the death penalty.

Ring vs Arizona

Zippyjuan
01-22-2017, 12:43 PM

When one party controls all branches of government, the checks and balances are weaker. Obama was limited by the Republican Congress.

Ender
01-22-2017, 12:46 PM

Pretty much where I'm at- can't stand to even look at Trump.