PDA

View Full Version : DailyKos: Huckabee and Embarassment

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/8/134028/129/522/419509

In light of this article, it's possible this could be the end of the GOP and rise of the LP in the following scenario

Huckabee wins the nod

RP decide to run for the LP nod

you'll see floods of Fiscal GOP and Independant flood and surge the LP where they'll feel more comftable not having to deal with the extreme evangelical. All the more sensible evangelicals will join the LP probably as well to support Ron Paul.

No matter if RP wins office or Not, in this scenario the Libertarians rise and GOP crashes and burns... how are you supposed to taken seriously after having Huckabee as your nod.

Maverick
12-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I could see that happening. But we're not talking about this right now. Ron Paul will win the nomination!:)

BillyBeer
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
First of all, Fuck Daily Kos. They are the Red State/Free Republic automatons of the left. Free thought is discouraged there.

Second of all, The Hucketer wont win the nomination. With all this bizarre news coming out on him (Releases a rapist who later rapes and kills, wipes hard drives on state computers, wants to set up concentration camps for AIDS patients), hes not gonna last. Dude is the Dean of 08.

InRonWeTrust
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Huck will NEVER win the nomination. I bet my life on that.

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm just posing a hypothetical, he won't, but if he did, it'd be kiss of death for the GOP... thatkinda makes me smile

noxagol
12-09-2007, 10:02 PM
They went with Mitt, then Rudy, John never had a chance, Fred flopped out big time, Mike hasn't a snowballs chance in hell, who will they turn to next before Ron?

EvilEngineer
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Huck will NEVER win the nomination. I bet my life on that.

I'd rather bet his.

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Maybe hunter, they did give him a lot of airtime tonight, and tancredo boycott got a lot of attention... I hope they don't try that... that would be really bad

they just need to accept how awesome Ron is