PDA

View Full Version : The Message of freedom Brings us together.

progrock
12-09-2007, 09:42 PM
So, Today i'm at walmart minding my own business.

I'm buying some CD labels for all the ron paul DVDs i've been burning.

A man approaches me and out of nowhere asks if i'm a registered voter.

I'm a bit taken by this out-of-the-blue question, so i say "yes i am".

He then proceeds to tell me he's collecting names so he can become a delegate
for a republican candidate running for president.

My first thought was "if this is a giuliani supporter i'm about to laugh in this guys face"

My second thought is "if this is a ron paul supporter (mind you, i live in a small town and have yet to come across one) i'm going to freak out"

Guess what....

He was collecting names for RON PAUL!

He hadn't noticed my Ron Paul winter jacket yet and asks me if i had heard of him. (LOL)

I simply pointed to my jacket that said "Ron Paul Hope For America"

His reaction was great, he did this double take and had a big smile on his face.

Anyways we're now scheming to setup some serious support here in lil' ol crossville TN

It's catching on I'm tellin' ya!

Patrick_Henry
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
He hadn't noticed my Ron Paul winter jacket yet and asks me if i had heard of him.

wait... you have a Ron Paul winter jacket?

I haven't seen those before. Where did you get that. It would be amazing in Minnesota!

Brendan Wenzel
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM
That is an awesome story. i have had a few enlightening experiences like that also. What a pick me up they can be.

progrock
12-09-2007, 09:52 PM
wait... you have a Ron Paul winter jacket?

I haven't seen those before. Where did you get that. It would be amazing in Minnesota!

sorry wrong choice of words actually it's a fleece jacket
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=66
it's fairly thin. good for fall or spring. but it's labeled as winter apparel.

weagle
12-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I went to Gatlinburg over the Thanksgiving holiday and there was a guy working a time share booth there that had a Ron Paul hat on. I said go Ron Paul! and he was like hey, oh crap I'm not supposed to be wearing this hat at work. He was a nice guy.