PDA

View Full Version : Is WikiLeaks just about to dump something big?

KEEF
01-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Just caught this tweet...

(https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks)
2h (https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/820021862931591168)WikiLeaks‏ @wikileaks (https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks)

NOTE: No present WikiLeaks staff, including our editor, have medical, psychological or drug conditions which could lead to sudden death.

TheTexan
01-13-2017, 07:11 PM
I bet it's going to be a huge dump

PatriotOne
01-13-2017, 08:21 PM
This might not be popular to say but I cant help but wonder if the puppet masters aren't pulling all the strings here including Assanges' to topple our government. There is a literal war going on within the intelligence agencies, the FBI and the NYPD.

I'm 100 percent sure Assange isn't an independent actor...he's definitely a cut out...but for who? That's the part I don't know. Him being protected in Mordor (London) does not give me a warm and fussy feeling. Britain could arrest him there if they wanted but the don't. They are protecting him instead. Why? Sure as hell isn't because they care about our freedoms. They are as intent on One World Gov as the players over here.

angelatc
01-13-2017, 08:53 PM
This might not be popular to say but I cant help but wonder if the puppet masters aren't pulling all the strings here including Assanges' to topple our government. There is a literal war going on within the intelligence agencies, the FBI and the NYPD.

I'm 100 percent sure Assange isn't an independent actor...he's definitely a cut out...but for who? That's the part I don't know. Him being protected in Mordor (London) does not give me a warm and fussy feeling. Britain could arrest him there if they wanted but the don't. They are protecting him instead. Why? Sure as hell isn't because they care about our freedoms. They are as intent on One World Gov as the players over here.

THey can't arrest him there without jeopardizing diplomatic relations. embassy property is considered to be foreign soil. But Wikileaks always gets some big drama going and then fails to actually produce anything significant.

Schifference
01-13-2017, 08:56 PM
I heard very recently that Assange said he would surrender to the US if they pardon Manning.

Assange: I’ll Agree to Extradition if Manning Freed

Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who has been in exile for nearly half-decade in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, says he will agree to extradition to the United States in exchange for clemency for whistleblower Chelsea Manning.

http://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-01-13/chelsea-manning-pardon-would-get-me-to-surrender-julian-assange-says

Jamesiv1
01-13-2017, 09:04 PM
I bet it's going to be a huge yuuuge dump
fixed that for ye.

staerker
01-13-2017, 09:07 PM
But Wikileaks always gets some big drama going and then fails to actually produce anything significant.

This whole NWO "fake news/Russian hackers" scandal that killed Hillary is a direct result of two caches Wikileaks dropped.

Dr.3D
01-13-2017, 09:09 PM
I bet it's going to be a huge dump
https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Fe9%2Fce%2F7b%2Fe9ce7be8641 4f7b637b64b4c4d11a4e9.jpg&sp=e8d3dba223a9c919280d3f9cd3fb90b1
*/ Sniffs for elephants /*

PatriotOne
01-13-2017, 09:15 PM
THey can't arrest him there without jeopardizing diplomatic relations. embassy property is considered to be foreign soil. But Wikileaks always gets some big drama going and then fails to actually produce anything significant.

Pffft...he's not even a citizen of Ecuador. Why would they care? Not like Ecuador gives a chit about our freedom either...lol. Britian could easily arrest Assange and not have any blow back from it.

PatriotOne
01-13-2017, 09:22 PM
This whole NWO "fake news/Russian hackers" scandal that killed Hillary is a direct result of two caches Wikileaks dropped.

If the next leaks are a Trump dump then people need to start considering the globalists are trying to take our Government down totally. A coup. Fingers crossed for another Obama/Hillary/Podesta dump. Then I can stop worrying for awhile and believe there are some good guys fighting for us...lol.

CaptainAmerica
01-13-2017, 10:17 PM
CIA will hijack wikileaks asap to co-op it and use it as propaganda. IM sure that they have already tried buying assange off

RonPaulMall
01-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Pffft...he's not even a citizen of Ecuador. Why would they care? Not like Ecuador gives a chit about our freedom either...lol. Britian could easily arrest Assange and not have any blow back from it.

Has nothing to do with what kind of citizen he is. Ecuador has given him asylum and he's physically inside the embassy which is protected by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations:

Article 22
1. The premises of the mission shall be inviolable. The agents of the receiving State may not enter them, except with the consent of the head of the mission.
2. The receiving State is under a special duty to take all appropriate steps to protect the premises of the mission against any intrusion or damage and to prevent any disturbance of the peace of the mission or impairment of its dignity.
3. The premises of the mission, their furnishings and other property thereon and the means of transport of the mission shall be immune from search, requisition, attachment or execution.

If England were to bust in and arrest Assange, they'd be terminating the treaty which is not something they want to do since they as well as America have more Embassies around the world then anybody and we use those Embassies as headquarters for our espionage activities.

Instead England has spent tens of millions of dollars maintaining a 24 hour stake out of the Embassy, effectively imprisoning Assange.

angelatc
01-13-2017, 11:26 PM

Which leak do you think turned Hillary voters into Trump voters?

oyarde
01-13-2017, 11:40 PM

I do not think they have much .

staerker
01-14-2017, 06:45 AM

Not sure. But the NWO has an opinion, as "fake news/Russian hackers" has been their only story line for the past two months.

TER
01-14-2017, 07:02 AM

I think the Spirit cooking revelations caused many moderates not to show up and vote for Hillary on Election Day.

MelissaWV
01-14-2017, 07:09 AM
Twelve hours have passed. Constipated?

pcosmar
01-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Just caught this tweet...

Don't know. But I am sitting om 83.9 G of encrypted data that I'm quite curious about.

Schifference
01-14-2017, 10:14 AM

I don't think a leak turned Hillary voters. I think anti-Hillary voters won the election.

Zippyjuan
01-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Wikileaks becoming more like the NSA? http://www.forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2017/01/06/wikileaks-proposes-creating-a-database-of-verified-twitter-users/#df0628467faa

WikiLeaks Proposes Creating A Database Of Verified Twitter Users

Kathleen Chaykowski , FORBES STAFF

WikiLeaks, the disclosure organization led by Julian Assange, said in a series of tweets on Friday that it is considering building a digital database of verified Twitter users based on personal information about their families, jobs, financial standing and housing.

WikiLeaks said it does not plan to dox users' home addresses and only intends to share the relationships between verified users based on "proximity graphs." However, critics of the group's idea expressed outrage and concern that such a tool would violate the safety and privacy of users and their families.

"We are thinking of making an online database with all 'verified' twitter accounts & their family/job/financial/housing relationships," the WikiLeaks Task Force said in a tweet, which it deleted hours later. "The idea is to look at the network of *relationships* that influence -- not to publish addresses," the organization said in a separate tweet. The WikiLeaks account cited Wikipedia, Google, LinkedIn and Facebook as examples of creators of similar relationship graphs.

WikiLeaks said the purpose of such a database would be to inform its artificial intelligence software. The group also asked Twitter users for "other suggestions" as to how it might use the information.

“Posting another person’s private and confidential information is a violation of the Twitter Rules," a Twitter spokesperson said in an email. WikiLeaks did not respond to a request for comment.

timosman
01-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Zippy, where are your manners?:eek:

Jamesiv1
01-14-2017, 01:44 PM
Wikileaks becoming more like the NSA? http://www.forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2017/01/06/wikileaks-proposes-creating-a-database-of-verified-twitter-users/#df0628467faa

http://www.prestongroup.org/stuff/forbes.png

whew! I'm so glad they told me! (trying to read the article at forbes.com)

lol