PDA

View Full Version : Tim Russert Ignoring Ron Paul

Vendico
12-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Sorry if this was already posted.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Tim_Russert_Ignoring_Ron_Paul

newmedia4ron
12-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered yet? Delegate yet? Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher yet? Hit the streets with literature/DVDs yet? Circulated a petition yet? Attend GOP meetings (township - county – state) yet? Canvassed collecting names and phone numbers yet? Pass out registration forms to your meetup group yet? Promoted Ron Paul to you church, gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, home school organizations, anti-amnesty groups, etc. yet? Call talk radio shows and pitch Ron Paul yet? Write letters to your local newspapers yet? Sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement yet? Ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul yet?

Do people still think dominating DIGG is a priority? WTF

Brendan Wenzel
12-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Whats new???

thehittgirl
12-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered yet? Delegate yet? Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher yet? Hit the streets with literature/DVDs yet? Circulated a petition yet? Attend GOP meetings (township - county – state) yet? Canvassed collecting names and phone numbers yet? Pass out registration forms to your meetup group yet? Promoted Ron Paul to you church, gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, home school organizations, anti-amnesty groups, etc. yet? Call talk radio shows and pitch Ron Paul yet? Write letters to your local newspapers yet? Sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement yet? Ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul yet?

Do people still think dominating DIGG is a priority? WTF

Yeah, screw the media when Ron isn't acknowledged. It's a lost cause. Think CFR...:mad: Keep getting the word out to people. Keep on driving on and don't look back The Revolution surge is working. The more supporters we get they won't be able to ignore it. Look how far we've come. Someone is always coming up to me saying they saw Ron Paul signs, and/or a news piece.

Bluedevil
12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I know Ron Paul can handle it, but Russert is a very tough interviewer, I really dont mind if he doesnt go on the show.

quickmike
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Tim Russert Ignoring Ron Paul

Sorry if this was already posted.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Tim_Russert_Ignoring_Ron_Paul

Thats ok. I ignore Tim Russert and his big swollen head, so were even.

bgoldwater
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Yea, Ron Paul is almost never mentioned on MTP.

Falseflagop
12-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Russert works for one of the largest DEFENSE CONTRACTORS!! Thats right GE !!