PDA

View Full Version : 4chan ,the CIA and potential source of misinformation about"russian hacking"

CaptainAmerica
01-11-2017, 02:17 PM
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-4chan-troll-the-cia-n2269811

"On Tuesday night, BuzzFeed News published an explosive, yet completely unverified, dossier alleging that President-elect Donald Trump engaged in a whole host of, shall we say unusual, sexual activities in Moscow. Matt already wrote about the basics of the report and the blackmail threat, so I'm not going to delve into that."

I'm currently just under the impression that the blood thirsty globalists and CIA initiative of starting war world 3 (formerly known as world war) would go at any length even pulling a 4chan post as their source of information to claim that the Russians Hacked the united states election. Like,dislike, love or hate Donald Trump, you have to admit that something weird is going on since he won the election and upset the system that otherwise thought he was not capable of winning in a million years. Yes there is the potential possibility that Trump was designed to win, but I really have not been convinced that he is part of the system's plan. the system being the globalist initiative,and anyone who wants to hold a seat having to abide with it. the oligarchy,even the bush's have shown disdain towards donald trump. Now consider this.. George W Bush before leaving office in his last year began to play war games with the Russians by sending warships into the Baltic sea..., it persisted with Hillary and Barrack , secretary of defense funding and aiding terrorists, and the president aiding with special forces and military controlled air space for coups to happen in Egypt, Libya...and silently Syria was a cia operation and as it appears a failed one, perhaps it was not a failure to them since they really want to agitate Russia and draw Russia into the battlefield fighting a war with a villain that is more of a specter. For anyone familiar with the Clone Wars sci fi out of star wars would know that the separatist army vs the grand republic army was all about distraction, as the empire executed its plans as a 3rd party invisible behind the scenes. Now Barrack Obama just sent battalions of soldiers and tanks to the borders of the Baltic states claiming that its to deter Russian aggression since Russia took over crimea, yet that was another place the CIA was operating alongside neo-nazis and supporting them. are these morons trying to resurrect a proposal in 1945 by winston churchill to defeat the russians? donald trump has expressed that he has no intentions to go to war with russia, and would much rather maintain peace...so Im led to believe that the CIA and globalists will pull anything out of their butts to force america into hating the new president if he refuses to go to world war or participate in their global scam.

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
4Chan was also the source of PizzaGate.

Now Barrack Obama just sent battalions of soldiers and tanks to the borders of the Baltic states claiming that its to deter Russian aggression since Russia took over crimea,

Actually that was just a couple dozen Special Forces guys- not "battalions". Canada did send a battalion to Lithuania last summer and Britain sent one to Estonia at those countries request. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/14/us-deployment-poland-romania-baltic

In a separate decision, the members of Nato at a July summit in Warsaw approved the deployment of four multinational battalions to Poland and the Baltic states to deter Russia. Germany will lead a multinational battalion in Lithuania, with similar battalions to be led by the US in Poland, Britain in Estonia and Canada in Latvia.

Poland and the Baltic countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia have been uneasy about increased Russian military operations in the region, especially after Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, and have requested US and Nato troops on their soil as a deterrent. The alliance and the US insist the troop presence is not aimed against anyone, but Russia has threatened measures in response.

devil21
01-11-2017, 05:33 PM

4chan is the source of a lot of things. Some true, some not. You draw a false equivalency though since people have been researching "Pizzagate" for many years and there's mucho evidence that the overall gist of Pizzagate (child trafficking, mind control/splintering, pedos, burning of children (see: Bohemian Grove), etc....basically CIA Satanism SOP) is true.

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Interesting. The one allegedly about Clinton is true and the one allegedly about Trump is false.

devil21
01-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Interesting. The one allegedly about Clinton is true and the one allegedly about Trump is false.

You think so?

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 05:47 PM
If they come from 4chan they are probably both fake.

devil21
01-11-2017, 05:52 PM

The difference is that one has many years of evidence behind it and the other just popped up as a "thing" yesterday. But other than that, sure, same same.

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Pizzagate only popped up this summer during the election "silly season". John Podesta says "lets get pizza" in a hacked email and everybody went nuts.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-11-2017, 05:59 PM

Kind of like your purpose on this board, eh progressive?

staerker
01-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Pizzagate only popped up this summer during the election "silly season". John Podesta says "lets get pizza" in a hacked email and everybody went nuts.

Pizzagate "only" popped up this summer, because John Podesta's emails were "only" released by Wikileaks this summer.

Your second statement is a lie through and through. Troll.

phill4paul
01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
John Podesta says "lets get pizza" in a hacked email and everybody went nuts.

I'm pretty sure there was more to it than that.

staerker
01-11-2017, 06:16 PM
I'm pretty sure there was more to it than that.

He knows full well, as he is a regular dissenter on http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?503312-Clinton-Foundation-Pedophile-Sex-Ring

But causing confusion and needless discussion is good when you're paid per post.

ghengis86
01-11-2017, 06:27 PM

Actually that was just a couple dozen Special Forces guys- not "battalions". Canada did send a battalion to Lithuania last summer and Britain sent one to Estonia at those countries request. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/14/us-deployment-poland-romania-baltic

2,800 tanks and other peieces of military equipment and describes as the largest movement of US troops since the Cold War, eh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-troops-nato-mission-poland-message-obama-putin-a7517281.html

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Did not realize Poland was a Baltic State. I though that referred to Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

phill4paul
01-11-2017, 06:40 PM
2,800 tanks and other peieces of military equipment and describes as the largest movement of US troops since the Cold War, eh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-troops-nato-mission-poland-message-obama-putin-a7517281.html

The last monetary contribution to the M.I.C.

fedupinmo
01-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Did not realize Poland was a Baltic State. I though that referred to Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

https://www.google.com/maps/@58.1709942,14.6073728,1437519m/data=!3m1!1e3

Zippyjuan
01-11-2017, 06:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-11-2017, 08:44 PM
This is abject nonsense. There are theorists who took the pizzagate stuff too far, but I don't know how anyone can read some of those exchanges and not realize that they're talking in code for something. He didn't just say "let's get pizza". That is yet another bald-faced lie from you.

CaptainAmerica
01-11-2017, 08:59 PM

I don't recall saying poland was a baltic state,just like hungary isnt either.

timosman
01-11-2017, 09:57 PM

Some people on this forum are stupid and some people are not.

timosman
01-11-2017, 09:58 PM

Exhibit #31415 Zippy caught distorting facts on a public forum. Recommendation: Retrieve.

pcosmar
01-11-2017, 10:01 PM

No. Podesta's Emails were the source of pizzagate.

this was just totally made up shit.

timosman
01-11-2017, 10:18 PM
No. Podesta's Emails were the source of pizzagate.

this was just totally made up shit.

Strike 2.

AngryCanadian
01-12-2017, 12:02 AM

No.Wikileaks was the source.

timosman
01-12-2017, 12:03 AM
This is a total disaster.

eleganz
01-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Trump hinted multiple times that dossier could've been intelligence agencies, I think he could he at war with some in the intelligence community, possibly CIA.

timosman
01-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Trump hinted multiple times that dossier could've been intelligence agencies, I think he could he at war with some in the intelligence community, possibly CIA.

Thank you for stating the obvious but this is not news to anyone.

AngryCanadian
01-12-2017, 02:25 AM
This is a total disaster.

A disaster which the Fake News MSM created themselves. I hope they truly do shut up after Jan 20. And CNN losses its ratings even further.

CPUd
01-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Shit like this won't happen once Trump opens up the libel laws.

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2017, 12:16 PM
I think his statements about the russians hacking the dnc being true is a move to take pressure off of him . the DNC and CIA will only get more leverage if he continues to be in a defensive denial, but to say that the hacking on DNC, hes going with the lie to take control the narrative somewhat?

CaptainAmerica
01-12-2017, 12:17 PM
$#@! like this won't happen once Trump opens up the libel laws. CNN has been doing libel and slander, no doubt about it....I don't care whether you agree or disagree with donald trump, their circus show is out in the open now.

Athan
01-12-2017, 12:19 PM

4chan wasn't the only source of Pizzagate. It was a mix of John Podesta's odd emails and Anthony Weiner's laptop being looked into by the NYPD.

Athan
01-12-2017, 12:23 PM

It went viral in October thanks to Anthony Weiner's lap top. In the summer it was speculative and there wasn't much of a clear picture.

Athan
01-12-2017, 12:28 PM
But causing confusion and needless discussion is good when you're paid per post.

Wait so he is a paid shill? I had my suspicions before during that thread, but it is kind of obvious he's doing more than simply reserving judgement and not jumping to conclusions. He's actively trying to discredit and dismiss the whole thing as made up.

AZJoe
01-13-2017, 08:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ka2BXHORI