PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Part Of The Anti-Trump Movement You Need To Know This - VIDEO

timosman
01-08-2017, 04:37 PM
http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/2017/01/part-anti-trump-movement-need-know-video/

DISCLAIMER: The views presented in this article are not necessarily endorsed by the poster.

January 5, 2017 by Mindy Fischer

There’s something big bubbling under the surface right now. An anti-Trump movement is quietly building and really gaining steam.

There’s a real grass-roots effort steadily growing to fight Trump. It starts at the local level and we can all participate.
A group of former Congressional staff members have written a guide of sorts which gives us a clear plan of action to resist Trump at every turn. The guide patterns in some ways the successful methods of the Tea Party….without all of the negatives that the anti-Obama movement entailed.

If you want to be part of this major anti-Trump campaign, you should begin by reading this step-by-step guide which is titled Indivisible (https://www.indivisibleguide.com/).

Indivisible explains,

“Donald Trump is the biggest popular vote loser in history to ever call himself President-Elect. In spite of the fact that he has no mandate, he will attempt to use his congressional majority to reshape America in his own racist, authoritarian, and corrupt image. If progressives are going to stop this, we must stand indivisibly opposed to Trump and the members of Congress (MoCs) who would do his bidding. Together, we have the power to resist — and we have the power to win.
We know this because we’ve seen it before. The authors of this guide are former congressional staffers who witnessed the rise of the Tea Party. We saw these activists take on a popular president with a mandate for change and a supermajority in Congress. We saw them organize locally and convince their own MoCs to reject President Obama’s agenda. Their ideas were wrong, cruel, and tinged with racism — and they won.”

On Wednesday night, Rachel Maddow further explained this guide and how it’s fueling a real grass-roots effort to block Trump’s agenda. This movement starts by organizing at the local level. And already there are major marches planned in every state across the nation.

This is a call to action. And if there’s ever been a time that we need to remember and utilize “Stronger Together” now is that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGDrpr4jOA

euphemia
01-08-2017, 04:38 PM
timosman, I changed my username for you. Please stop the drivel.

timosman
01-08-2017, 04:43 PM
timosman, I changed my username for you. Please stop the drivel.

I know and I appreciate that. This is simply an opposition research. Should I put a disclaimer about not agreeing with the content of the article?

euphemia
01-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes, you should. You sound like a Democrat. At least make a comment or two about what you post and why.

I'm going to say the media and whoever don't like Trump because he's different. He has a different lexicon and has different ideas. I don't agree with him on everything, but on principle, I see that he is a man who gets stuff done, and he gets it done by talking. He gets people to the table to talk, and I think he will accomplish a lot. He's quick about making decisions, something we didn't see from Bill Clinton or Obama. It took him so long to name a Secretary of the Treasury that the first Obama admin series was 20O9, which didn't come out until the middle of 2010. Look at your money. It's right there. And he picked a tax cheat, to boot.

nikcers
01-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Yes, you should. You sound like a Democrat.

Very. Low.. testosterone...?

euphemia
01-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Very. Low.. testosterone...?

Who are you talking about?

GunnyFreedom
01-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Looks like the left is going to try and astroturf up a tea party of their own. I wonder what they will do when nobody buys it?

angelatc
01-08-2017, 06:05 PM
An anti-Trump movement is quietly building and really gaining steam.

I had to check the date on this.