PDA

View Full Version : Man win Women's Olympic Cycling Race

UWDude
01-06-2017, 10:19 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/

Yeah, so now you can identify as a woman, and win womens cycling

Jillian Bearden, 36, became the first transgender athlete to win El Tour de Tucson in southern Arizona on Saturday, completing the 106-mile course with a time of 4 hours 36 minutes 7.71 seconds.

The win comes less than a year after the International Olympic Committee said transgender athletes should be able to compete in the Olympics and other international sporting events without undergoing sex-reassignment surgery.

timosman
01-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Ain't that great?

heavenlyboy34
01-07-2017, 12:12 AM
SMFH.

fedupinmo
01-07-2017, 12:25 AM
How many women does it take to beat the crap out of a hormonal man?

timosman
01-07-2017, 12:28 AM

You sound like you do not embrace diversity hard enough.

heavenlyboy34
01-07-2017, 12:35 AM

Just one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=remsCdsLLJM

01-07-2017, 07:35 AM
This is just wrong. I have no problem with them dressing how they want, calling themselves whatever they want, cutting their willy off, taking a dump in whatever bathroom they choose to. But sports? They have an unfair advantage. This is going to far.

enhanced_deficit
01-07-2017, 08:11 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/

Media should use caution and verify facts when reporting such news. Recently a reckless "award winning" hollywood reporter had made similar claims about current First Lady that later turned out to be unconfirmed.

Schifference
01-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Would it be acceptable for a woman turned man to compete in male events?

Origanalist
01-07-2017, 09:08 AM

Why muddle it up at all? If this stuff is going to become commonplace then just quit separating the sexes and let the chips fall where they will.

ghengis86
01-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Why muddle it up at all? If this stuff is going to become commonplace then just quit separating the sexes and let the chips fall where they will.

Specie-ist!!! You disgust me! So animals have less rights than humans? What if a cheetah identifies as a 100-meter sprinter? Or an elephant wants to lift weights? It's always the same with you cis white males, isn't it? Why can't you love everything, everywhere equally? Your hate is showing.

01-07-2017, 09:50 AM

No different. There are sports a woman would have an advantage in as well.

Origanalist
01-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Specie-ist!!! You disgust me! So animals have less rights than humans? What if a cheetah identifies as a 100-meter sprinter? Or an elephant wants to lift weights? It's always the same with you cis white males, isn't it? Why can't you love everything, everywhere equally? Your hate is showing.

Off to diversity camp with me.

juleswin
01-07-2017, 10:02 AM

Don't tell me cooking and cleaning is now an Olympic sport.

j/k

The good thing about this story is that I still have a chance to fullfill my life long dream of becoming a (W)NBA star :)

Natural Citizen
01-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Sex-reassignment surgery...

It figures it'd be something like that.

UWDude
01-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Sex-reassignment surgery...

It figures it'd be something like that.

actually, the winner of the race never had sex-reassignment surgery. He just identifies as a woman, and is on hormone therapy.

Zippyjuan
01-07-2017, 11:53 AM

Headline is wrong. It wasn't an Olympic cycling race. Just a local one. (race was in November)

More info on the rider: https://cyclingtips.com/2016/12/paving-the-way-for-transgender-cyclists-the-story-of-jillian-bearden/

TheTexan
01-07-2017, 12:09 PM

True. Women weren't really made for sports. They should stick to things they're good at, like making sandwiches.

The Northbreather
01-07-2017, 01:45 PM
They were all over Joe Rogan ( still are) when he spoke out against male to female trans people competing in combat sports.

He wouldn't back off the fact that if you are born male you have a genetic advantage in muscle mass, bone density and hand size... and it's a martial sport.

01-07-2017, 04:50 PM
They were all over Joe Rogan ( still are) when he spoke out against male to female trans people competing in combat sports.

He wouldn't back off the fact that if you are born male you have a genetic advantage in muscle mass, bone density and hand size... and it's a martial sport.

Of course they were. You can't point out the obvious anymore without being called some sort of "ist".

I could care less what these people do to themselves call themselves or where they poo. But to say they don't have an advantage in sports is a lie.

jmdrake
01-07-2017, 05:09 PM

It depends. Are groin strikes allowed?

jmdrake
01-07-2017, 05:11 PM

I honestly can't think of any. :confused:

jmdrake
01-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Don't tell me cooking and cleaning is now an Olympic sport.

j/k

The good thing about this story is that I still have a chance to fullfill my life long dream of becoming a (W)NBA star :)

You're just trying to get into the locker room. ;)

jmdrake
01-07-2017, 05:14 PM
This is just wrong. I have no problem with them dressing how they want, calling themselves whatever they want, cutting their willy off, taking a dump in whatever bathroom they choose to. But sports? They have an unfair advantage. This is going to far.

Well the feminists are the ones who started pushing this. Wouldn't it be ironic if female sports teams ended up being dominated by male to female transgenders and then natural born women started demanding affirmative action?

pcosmar
01-07-2017, 05:18 PM

lol :D

pcosmar
01-07-2017, 05:19 PM
and then natural born women started demanding affirmative action?

This has always been my preference. ;)

01-07-2017, 05:22 PM
I honestly can't think of any. :confused:

Gymnastics is one.

jmdrake
01-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Gymnastics is one.

Men and women compete mostly on different apparatus. So you'd have to pick something that they both do like vaulting. I'm pretty sure the top men go higher on vaults than do women. What is an apparatus or exercise in gymnastics that both men and women already both do where you believe women have an advantage? I think if a woman tried to do rings, pommel horse and parallel bars she'd be at a disadvantage. I'm sure of it for rings. I do remember a gymnastics clinic where as a gag a male gymnast came out dressed like a girl and in pigtails and did all of the aparatus' that the women usually do and he was pretty freaking amazing at it.

heavenlyboy34
01-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Men and women compete mostly on different apparatus. So you'd have to pick something that they both do like vaulting. I'm pretty sure the top men go higher on vaults than do women. What is an apparatus or exercise in gymnastics that both men and women already both do where you believe women have an advantage? I think if a woman tried to do rings, pommel horse and parallel bars she'd be at a disadvantage. I'm sure of it for rings. I do remember a gymnastics clinic where as a gag a male gymnast came out dressed like a girl and in pigtails and did all of the aparatus' that the women usually do and he was pretty freaking amazing at it.

Pretty sure this is what you're thinking of :D ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0iUyCzWeU

RJB
01-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Just one.

There was a time when we thought a man hitting a girl wouldn't go beyond criminality or satire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

TheTexan
01-07-2017, 06:22 PM
There was a time when we thought a man hitting a girl wouldn't go beyond criminality or satire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Well, men hitting their wives has been going on for a long time, but that's normal

RJB
01-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Well, men hitting their wives has been going on for a long time, but that's normalIt is true they need some occasional discipline, but hopefully it is limited to someone with a badge and extensive government training so they do it safely. It's best to call the cops on your wife.

heavenlyboy34
01-07-2017, 07:29 PM

Your unenlightenment is reported.

Suzanimal
01-07-2017, 08:07 PM
It is true they need some occasional discipline, but hopefully it is limited to someone with a badge and extensive government training so they do it safely. It's best to call the cops on your wife.

No need to call the cops. Regular spankings will keep your wife satisfied in line.

RJB
01-07-2017, 08:10 PM
No need to call the cops. Regular spankings will keep your wife satisfied in line.

My wife and I do administer spankings to each other for... um... non-disciplinary reasons.

Suzanimal
01-07-2017, 08:13 PM
My wife and I do administer spankings to each other for... um... non-disciplinary reasons.

Not in this house. I'm very naughty and deserve every lick.:cool:

heavenlyboy34
01-07-2017, 08:16 PM

Do you get mranimal's belt, wooden spoon, paddle, or other(specify)?

RJB
01-07-2017, 08:19 PM

A lick is something different.

Suzanimal
01-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Do you get mranimal's belt, wooden spoon, paddle, or other(specify)?

I bought a special device for that but Mr A is kind of a prude. He only ever gives me a little love pat (as he calls them) no matter how naughty I am. I tell him harder but he just giggles and gets embarrassed. I imagine he's blushing because I'm a dirty talker and he's not but I usually can't see his face when I'm getting disciplined. I have to admit, it's kind of nice that I can still embarrass him after all these years.

Suzanimal
01-07-2017, 08:33 PM
A lick is something different.

It's called multitasking, RJB. Do both, trust me.

pcosmar
01-07-2017, 08:42 PM
It is true they need some occasional discipline, but hopefully it is limited to someone with a badge and extensive government training so they do it safely. It's best to call the cops on your wife.

I had a comment,,, ;)

but I don't care to make light of the subject matter.

My wife is my best friend in this world. :cool:

KEEF
01-07-2017, 08:57 PM
I'm actually fine with it. All these SJWs out there pushing for equity shit, it only seems fitting for a man to go in and dominate a woman's sport.

PaulConventionWV
01-07-2017, 09:02 PM

It's not the Olympics, though.

RJB
01-08-2017, 08:24 AM
I had a comment,,, ;)

but I don't care to make light of the subject matter.

My wife is my best friend in this world. :cool:

I understand what you're saying. When hitting a woman is such a foreign concept (in 16 years of marriage I have never even thought of hitting my wife,) it has become something of a joke between my wife and I.

(This next part isn't directed at you but it brings up something that I've wondered about.)

The feminist who would find my above joke offensive are silent when a man braids his hair, wears a halter top, calls himself a woman and actually beats up a girl in the ring.

What is worse? A man who is lighthearted about something he would never do? Or a societal change where men can wear wigs and beat up women?

Traditionally it was a taboo (it was broken too often, but still taboo) to target women and girls during war. Now with thrustng women onto the front lines and selling propaganda that they are as deadly fighters as men, it makes me wonder... Will civilian women be seen as legitimate targets in warfare? If women are equal to men in fighting skill will the taboo of hitting wives be forgotten. These are serious questions a society needs to ask as we get into this potentially fatal silliness of transgenderism and a gender neutral outlook. As a father of both daughters and sons, I worry about the new world they are forced to face.

Suzanimal
01-08-2017, 08:44 AM
I understand what you're saying. When hitting a woman is such a foreign concept (in 16 years of marriage I have never even thought of hitting my wife,) it has become something of a joke between my wife and I.

I'd like to go on the record that Mr Animal would never hit me, either. He doesn't even like giving spankings.:( Mr Animal tells people he could hit me but, if he did, he'd be a dead man walking. He knows I'd kill him. Maybe not that day but I'd get him and it would be a terrible way to go.

(This next part isn't directed at you but it brings up something that I've wondered about.)

The feminist who would find my above joke offensive are silent when a man braids his hair, wears a halter top, calls himself a woman and actually beats up a girl in the ring.

What is worse? A man who is lighthearted about something he would never do? Or a societal change where men can wear wigs and beat up women?

To a lunatic feminist? The man who jokes about it.

Traditionally it was a taboo (it was broken too often, but still taboo) to target women and girls during war. Now with thrustng women onto the front lines and selling propaganda that they are as deadly fighters as men, it makes me wonder... Will civilian women be seen as legitimate targets in warfare? If women are equal to men in fighting skill will the taboo of hitting wives be forgotten. These are serious questions a society needs to ask as we get into this potentially fatal silliness of transgenderism and a gender neutral outlook. As a father of both daughters and sons, I worry about the new world they are forced to face.

Well, I think, depending on the situation, women can be just as deadly as men. I'm way more deadly than Mr Animal. I know I can't win in a fight so my plan A is shoot first, ask questions later. Mr Animal is more likely to knock the crap out of ya but I'm more likely to shoot ya.

I don't think killing people (except in self defense) comes naturally to either gender.:(

As far as hitting a woman goes...I was hit by my brother a lot. We fought like cats and dogs and I gave as good as I got. I don't mean as little kids, the last fist fight we got into, I was 18 and he was 19. I beat the dog shit out of him right in front of his friends. I jumped on his back and clawed his face up.:mad: I wasn't abused, btw. I started it, too. One thing it taught me was to not be afraid to fight a man.

on that note...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY

RJB
01-08-2017, 09:15 AM
Well, I think, depending on the situation, women can be just as deadly as men. I'm way more deadly than Mr Animal. I know I can't win in a fight so my plan A is shoot first, ask questions later. Mr Animal is more likely to knock the crap out of ya but I'm more likely to shoot ya.

Women definitely have a power over men that many women don't understand. Both my daughters know how to handle a firearm, but combat (as a former Marine) ultimately comes to holding a line until crushed or charging a hill with 50+ pounds of gear until the enemy drops you. Yes I hope my daughters are deadly if its ever needed, but I could be a 90 year old man in a wheel chair and gladly go to the frontlines in place of any woman in my family. It's not that I think less of them,, I think more of them.

I don't think killing people (except in self defense) comes naturally to either gender.:(
Hopefully.

As far as hitting a woman goes...I was hit by my brother a lot. We fought like cats and dogs and I gave as good as I got. I don't mean as little kids, the last fist fight we got into, I was 18 and he was 19. I beat the dog shit out of him right in front of his friends. I jumped on his back and clawed his face up.:mad: I wasn't abused, btw. I started it, too. One thing it taught me was to not be afraid to fight a man.

I had two brothers and no sisters. After 16 years of marriage and having two teenage daughters, you people are still a mystery to me :)