PDA

View Full Version : Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

Origanalist
01-01-2017, 01:10 PM
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/uploads/2/7/6/1/27619303/trumpmarkets_orig.jpg

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him
1/1/2017 0 Comments

Picture
By Brandon Smith​

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.

This is how we ended up with the credit crisis and market crash of 2008/2009. This is how very few people saw the writing on the wall with Syria and ISIS and the fact that the funding and training of Islamic extremists by Western governments for the purpose of proxy insurgency might not be such a great concept. It is the reason why it took years for the mainstream to acknowledge the advent of the East/West paradigm, the same paradigm that alternative analysts warned about years in advance. This is why most mainstream AND alternative analysts completely discounted a successful Brexit referendum. And, it is why the vast majority of pundits could not even conceive of a Trump victory in 2016. I could write a list 20 pages long on all the geopolitical and fiscal developments most people missed because they were clinging to assumptions rather than evidence.

Unfortunately, the liberty movement is also sometimes vulnerable to such assumptions. The most dangerous of which revolve around the rise of President-elect Donald Trump.

I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists. These are the same globalists that people also claimed would “rig the election,” or initiate a “coup” in the electoral college to stop a Trump presidency.

Of course, this never happened. So, a large percentage of the movement needs to question — why didn’t it happen? How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain. They were so repulsed by the proposition of Hillary Clinton taking the helm at the White House that they would have invested themselves in almost ANYONE running against her, even if they thought that candidate might be controlled opposition. However, not just anyone was fielded as a candidate; Trump was fielded, and for good reason. I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March, and here is a quote on why:

"The other ingenious aspect of the Trump campaign is really who he is running against — Hillary Clinton, a rabidly liberal candidate even more hated than Barack Obama. A candidate with a potentially serious criminal record and a penchant for an outright communistic world view far beyond that of Bernie Sanders. Those of us who have been in the writing field for a long time and have dabbled in fiction know that in order to create a fantastic hero, you must first put even more work into creating a fantastic villain. The hero is nothing without the villain.

The unmitigated horror inherent in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency is like adding jet fuel to the Trump campaign. (And yes, I am assuming according to the results of the primaries so far that the final election will be between Trump and Clinton)."

My point back then as well as now is that without Clinton as the counter-party, Trump would not have garnered the political following he did. Any other Democratic candidate would not have galvanized conservatives so fervently. As I continued in my pre-primaries article:

“Donald Trump appears to be the perfect antithesis to Hillary Clinton. … the real question is, is Trump a reflection of the frustration and defiance of the conservative population, or, is he a clever ruse by the establishment to co-opt and placate the conservative population before we rebel?”

The staging of the 2016 election might have appeared to some people to be absolute chaos, but to me, it could not have been more perfectly scripted. In later articles covering the election I went on to give Trump a chance. I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created. However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness. As Newt Gingrich, who describes himself as an outside adviser to Trump, recently stated:

“I’m told he now just disclaims that…” [Draining the swamp] “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore…”

There is a good reason why Trump no longer wants to use that particular slogan — his cabinet is now filled with the exact same elitists he used to slam along with the Washington establishment.

Trump first placed former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs has a long history of insinuating its alumni into vital positions within government bodies dealing directly with the economy. Mnuchin is particularly troubling because of his ties to George Soros; Mnuchin used to work directly for George Soros at Soros Fund Management up until 2004.

Then, for those people that thought maybe Mnuchin was just an anomaly, Trump added Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, as the director of the National Economic Council.

Trump’s chief strategist and Breitbart executive Steve Bannon is also a former Goldman Sachs investment banker.

It is interesting to note that over a quarter of the gains in the delusional Dow Jones spike after Trump’s election was tied to a rise in Goldman Sachs stock value. Imagine that…

Trump is also now “advised” on economic matters by the likes of JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon. Are we starting to get the picture here?

If that is not enough, then how about the fact that Trump is being closely advised by long time globalist Henry Kissinger (just as Vladimir Putin is advised by Kissinger)? I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this arrangement; Trump was meeting with Kissinger months before the election. No matter the administration, there is ALWAYS a high level globalist behind the curtain. Barack Obama had Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Trump and Putin have Kissinger.

I won’t go into the numerous establishment Republicans that Trump has tapped for his administration, I will save that can of worms for another article, but anyone in the Liberty Movement that is not at least generally suspicious of Trump at this point is probably kidding themselves. The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior. At this point, as long as he working in close proximity with such parasites there is no way for us to know if he is calling the shots, or if his handlers are making decisions for him.

I have heard it argued that Trump “has no choices” outside of D.C. insiders, which is why his cabinet is loaded with bottom feeders from Goldman Sachs. I find this argument rather naive. I would argue that there are thousands of brilliant professionals and people far more trustworthy outside of the beltway that could populate Trump’s cabinet and “make America great again.” I would even argue that ANY person with little experience inside the D.C. corruption chamber would be better suited to the job.

It seems to me that there are some activists that just can’t let go of the notion that Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along. After all, didn’t the powers-that-be do everything in their power to try and stop him from winning the election?

Well, not really. The media firestorm surrounding Trump, though highly negative in tone, only boosted Trump’s exposure throughout the election. In fact, Trump received more coverage from outlets like CNN than all the other candidates combined.

This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders — arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

continued...http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-is-exactly-where-the-elites-want-him

timosman
01-01-2017, 01:55 PM
It all depends on what kind of leader he is. Can he force these bottom feeders to do his bidding? I hope he can.

jmdrake
01-01-2017, 01:56 PM
In before some Trumpster says "But he won and that itself proves he's anti establishment."

timosman
01-01-2017, 02:00 PM
In before some Trumpster says "But he won and that itself proves he's anti establishment."

In before some bottom feeders claim the OP, which is at most a speculation at this point, is true.

jmdrake
01-01-2017, 02:57 PM
In before some bottom feeders claim the OP, which is at most a speculation at this point, is true.

It's a bit more than speculation at this point with Trump appointing an ambassador to Israel who wants the embassy in Jerusalem.

Brian4Liberty
01-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Unintended irony?

This...

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.

Followed by this?

How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

His entire thesis is based upon an assumption that the elections are 100% rigged and controlled. That would be a "singular idea of how the world works", the type that was criticized in the first paragraph.

Are the elections perfect? No. Are they completely controlled? No. There are always incidents of localized fraudulent votes and fraudulent vote counts. The mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda machine that attempts to manipulate opinion and votes. The amount of special interest money spent on elections is astronomical. Yes, their fingers are on the scales. But when a dump truck is weighed against a Prius, there aren't enough fingers to change that outcome.

Anyone who is shocked by Trump's establishment leaning nominations was fooled, no doubt about that. It's actually more surprising when he puts up good nominations, and he has done a few, probably better than conservative realists expected.

nobody's_hero
01-01-2017, 03:42 PM
It's reverse, reverse inverted psychology intended to mask what they will do—which we will expect them to do—so in reality the establishment is gonna do the opposite of the opposite of what we won't think they will not do, and then flip that 180° for good measure.

Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on that theory. I don't think the elites are playing 2,503,633-D chess.

But, Trump is likely gullible. He seems to be picking people in his cabinet based more on their experience than their beliefs, which I believe has never been a particularly wise strategy. People always claiming, 'we need experienced politicians.' No. Those have been the kinds of people to screw up the country. Those are going to be the people to steer him wrong. It'll be interesting to see if these CIA intelligence briefings change anything regarding his relatively timid stances on Middle Eastern involvement or Russia.

I think what actually happened was that Hillary was guaranteed a win by her masters, and Trump waltzed in from pop-culture land and fucked that all up, so the elites are going back to the drawing board. They'll either buy him, intimidate him, or remove him, if he gets out of line, but that I would expect them to try to do regardless of who had won.

jmdrake
01-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Unintended irony?

This...

Followed by this?

His entire thesis is based upon an assumption that the elections are 100% rigged and controlled. That would be a "singular idea of how the world works", the type that was criticized in the first paragraph.

Are the elections perfect? No. Are they completely controlled? No. There are always incidents of localized fraudulent votes and fraudulent vote counts. The mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda machine that attempts to manipulate opinion and votes. The amount of special interest money spent on elections is astronomical. Yes, their fingers are on the scales. But when a dump truck is weighed against a Prius, there aren't enough fingers to change that outcome.

Anyone who is shocked by Trump's establishment leaning nominations was fooled, no doubt about that. It's actually more surprising when he puts up good nominations, and he has done a few, probably better than conservative realists expected.

Except he didn't say 100% rigged, he just said rigged. And the irony is that the rigging the RNC put in place to stop another Ron Paul like grassroots insurgency actually greased the skids for a top down Donald Trump manipulate the media insurgency. And Donald hasn't been hurt by the fact that Trump has practically been in bed with the National Inquirer. The pushed the fake story of Ted Cruz supposedly being a "serial adulterer", then subsequently buried actual proof of one of Trump's affairs.

jmdrake
01-01-2017, 04:00 PM
It's reverse, reverse inverted psychology intended to mask what they will do—which we will expect them to do—so in reality the establishment is gonna do the opposite of the opposite of what we won't think they will not do, and then flip that 180° for good measure.

Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on that theory. I don't think the elites are playing 2,503,633-D chess.

But, Trump is likely gullible. He seems to be picking people in his cabinet based more on their experience than their beliefs, which I believe has never been a particularly wise strategy. People always claiming, 'we need experienced politicians.' No. Those have been the kinds of people to screw up the country. Those are going to be the people to steer him wrong. It'll be interesting to see if these CIA intelligence briefings change anything regarding his relatively timid stances on Middle Eastern involvement or Russia.

I think what actually happened was that Hillary was guaranteed a win by her masters, and Trump waltzed in from pop-culture land and $#@!ed that all up, so the elites are going back to the drawing board. They'll either buy him, intimidate him, or remove him, if he gets out of line, but that I would expect them to try to do regardless of who had won.

Let's work from what we know and go from their. Trump was in bed with the Clintons (figuratively and possibly literally) long before he decided to get involved in GOP politics. In 2011 he got involved with CPAC for seemingly the only purpose of mocking Ron Paul. In 2015 Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to "get involved in GOP politics." Maybe they just hoped Trump would be a bull in a China closet, who knows. I'm certain Hillary ultimately thought she was going to win and was running to win. I think she thought Trump would take a dive or be easy to beat. In the first debate it most certainly looked like he was going to take a dive. Then in the second debate he shocked Bill by going after him personally.

So those are the facts. Everything else is just conjecture. We'll see what happenes.

nobody's_hero
01-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Let's work from what we know and go from their. Trump was in bed with the Clintons (figuratively and possibly literally) long before he decided to get involved in GOP politics. In 2011 he got involved with CPAC for seemingly the only purpose of mocking Ron Paul. In 2015 Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to "get involved in GOP politics." Maybe they just hoped Trump would be a bull in a China closet, who knows. I'm certain Hillary ultimately thought she was going to win and was running to win. I think she thought Trump would take a dive or be easy to beat. In the first debate it most certainly looked like he was going to take a dive. Then in the second debate he shocked Bill by going after him personally.

So those are the facts. Everything else is just conjecture. We'll see what happenes.

Well, whatever was supposed to happen obviously didn't go according to plan for the Clintons. Watch Hillary's concession speech, Bill was standing behind her practically choking back tears.

It's pretty much Trump's call what he wants to do with all the momentum, because I don't think the establishment planned for him to end up with it, otherwise they wouldn't have thrown every minute of broadcasting air time trying to slow him down once they realized they fk'd up and created a charismatic monster.

But, I'm not expecting much. I just don't see it so clear-cut that he was an establishment pawn. Theories that he was a goofball candidate that the elites didn't think would win are plausible.

I can't get over the fact that the establishment sacrificed their greatest tool this year though, and that's media credibility. If you can't control the minds, you can't control the people, so, far as I can tell, that was a risky sacrifice. I mean, Trump will only be in office for 8 years at most. How long has CNN been around? They pretty much traded a sure-thing for a crapshoot.

Ender
01-01-2017, 04:48 PM
This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders — arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

THIS^^^ was my POV from the beginning.

It seemed obvious that the MSM was supporting Trump through all the 24/7 "negative" news. while RP was He Who Must Not Be Named. If they had ignored Trump like Ron Paul, then I would have assumed he was a danger. As it was, Trump was made to seem like THE candidate to make voters think they were fighting the system, only to have the system win.

nikcers
01-01-2017, 05:32 PM

It seemed obvious that the MSM was supporting Trump through all the 24/7 "negative" news. while RP was He Who Must Not Be Named. If they had ignored Trump like Ron Paul, then I would have assumed he was a danger. As it was, Trump was made to seem like THE candidate to make voters think they were fighting the system, only to have the system win. Yeah if you were to value the advertising dollars Trump got handed to him for free it was in the billions. Are we going to pretend that all of the sudden the MSM doesn't know that advertising works even though that's their whole business model? It's obvious the MSM wanted Trump, for a majority of the campaign. You could even argue that they wanted to suppress democrat turnout if you had proof they were rigging polls to favor Clinton. That's only assuming the MSM wanted Trump to win though.

Natural Citizen
01-01-2017, 05:43 PM
This election was a referendum. Any other attempt at an explanation is, in my view, a waste of bandwidth.

LibertyEagle
01-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Yeah if you were to value the advertising dollars Trump got handed to him for free it was in the billions. Are we going to pretend that all of the sudden the MSM doesn't know that advertising works even though that's their whole business model? It's obvious the MSM wanted Trump, for a majority of the campaign. You could even argue that they wanted to suppress democrat turnout if you had proof they were rigging polls to favor Clinton. That's only assuming the MSM wanted Trump to win though.

Oh yes. They wanted him so badly that they insulted and took him out of context 24/7. Come to think of it, that's what happened on RPFs. Does that mean that those starting thread after thread bashing him and the associated panty-twisters actually wanted Trump to win? Is that your argument?

nikcers
01-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Oh yes. They wanted him so badly that they insulted and took him out of context 24/7. Come to think of it, that's what happened on RPFs. Does that mean that those starting thread after thread bashing him and the associated panty-twisters actually wanted Trump to win? Is that your argument?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

LibertyEagle
01-01-2017, 06:44 PM
I guess that means you saw yourself in my post, nikkers. :p

Chester Copperpot
01-01-2017, 06:46 PM
this article brought by the same people who would claim the elites were going to prevent him from winning... trump isnt the elites pick but he overcame the obstacles thru his business experience and thats pretty much that.

Krugminator2
01-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Trump's cabinet is radically different from Romney cabinet both good and bad. Overall Trump's picks are what I like best about him.

And it is interesting that working for Soros makes you "troubling." Soros has employed a number of very prominent libertarians. Working for Goldman Sachs for a few years or Soros doesn't make you part of the illuminati. Those places attract top talent.

Origanalist
01-01-2017, 07:18 PM
This came from Ron Paul's site and I posted it in the Ron Paul forum, why was it moved?

edit; hmm, maybe not. It doesn't show as being moved.

Origanalist
01-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Lol, the one star Trump crowd struck again I see.

CPUd
01-01-2017, 07:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lu7UHvx.jpg

UWDude
01-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug.

All that word vomit ignored, knowing it starts with a trolling insult. Hence, the rest of the article, I am sure, is a troll. No thanks. Not going to waste my time being trolled.

timosman
01-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Trump's cabinet is radically different from Romney cabinet both good and bad. Overall Trump's picks are what I like best about him.

And it is interesting that working for Soros makes you "troubling." Soros has employed a number of very prominent libertarians. Working for Goldman Sachs for a few years or Soros doesn't make you part of the illuminati. Those places attract top talent.

Let's say not everybody is excited about bringing freedom to the masses. Some want their talents to be appreciated. Nothing says appreciation more like a big, fat check.

bunklocoempire
01-01-2017, 11:20 PM

It seemed obvious that the MSM was supporting Trump through all the 24/7 "negative" news. while RP was He Who Must Not Be Named. If they had ignored Trump like Ron Paul, then I would have assumed he was a danger. As it was, Trump was made to seem like THE candidate to make voters think they were fighting the system, only to have the system win.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

People get paid to strategize this stuff. Trump and the brier patch, figure it out folks. You gonna boil a frog quickly? No, you gotta convince the frog it was their idea, and allow the frog to beg for more heat.

The Paul runs, and Ron's wisdom over the years spell this out clearly for any who care to pay attention. Watch the republicans act like democrats under a Trump admin. It's happened before, it's going to happen again. The Google Sachs of America.

"We don't want to talk about Donald Trump, but he's in the news again" That was my tip off, about 2 + years ago.

If only we could get those frogs to tighten their own nooses...

“Emotions are raw and tensions just don’t heal overnight,” the incoming president said in a video message released on the eve of the national holiday. He continued, “It’s my prayer that on this Thanksgiving we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve.”

Let us give thanks for all that we have, and let us boldly face the exciting new frontiers that lie ahead. Happy Thanksgiving. pic.twitter.com/yH6LYdS2ts
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2016

I hope to eat my hat, yet Trump isn't talking about my natural rights... EVER, so I gotta go with Trump is b.s., and his hopefuls are delusional. Nature of man, no hard feelings.:)

Natural Citizen
01-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Lol, the one star Trump crowd struck again I see.

If nothing else, I think it's common courtesy to say when you 1 star a thread. I always tell people when I 1 star their thread. Which isn't really that often. Maybe once or twice a year. If that. And it's usualy, one of S_F's circlejerks when I do.

Jamesiv1
01-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Brexit was also a double-reverse psyop orchestrated by the Elites. You guys just aren't smart enough to see it.

timosman
01-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Brexit was also a double-reverse psyop orchestrated by the Elites. You guys just aren't smart enough to see it.

This could have been seen from miles away. :cool:

anaconda
01-02-2017, 04:05 AM
Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain.

This is patently false. The fact is that an enormous percentage of liberty activists more than "entertained" the notion that Trump was an establishment charade. And (the author of this article better sit down for this..) Trump was most certainly not elected by liberty activists in any significant way.

anaconda
01-02-2017, 04:07 AM

How does Brexit serve the elites?

dannno
01-02-2017, 04:19 AM

So the Democrats, the media and the establishment Republicans all colluded to fight Trump tooth and nail, try to discredit him, lie about him, destroying the remnants of the legacy media (formerly known as the MSM) and themselves all so they could get Trump elected.. I dunno, man, that theory seems pretty far out and I've heard some pretty far out theories as to why they weren't able to overcome Trump with vote fraud and such.

I heard a theory from a video made from back in 2011 before Trump decided to run that the elites had some sort of future time seeing device that they were using in the later part of the 20th and very early part of the 21st century that they used, among other things, to see what precincts they would have to advertise more in or rig with voting machines or whatever in order to win, and that is why you had all these Presidential elections (i.e. 2000 and 2004) that came down to a percent or less because that was all they needed.

In fact allegedly Saddam Hussein had one of these future time seeing devices that was dug up from ancient Babylon or some shit, and the elites were trying to get it back from him and that was really what the war in Iraq was all about.

Supposedly they had to shut off all of these devices because they were using too much of some kinda energy that was going to destroy everything or something and so in 2006 they had them all shut off. So since then they haven't been able to rig elections like they used to. So Hillary had to fly blind in 2008, which is why she lost, and then in 2016 again.

Anyway, I think your theory is more far out than that one, but I suppose it's possible.

nobody's_hero
01-02-2017, 04:26 AM

Possibly that was sarcasm.

If the globalists are somehow reverse, not reverse psychologically not inverting a master opposite plan to use Trump as a means to not not further themselves, they've done a pretty good job of painting themselves as a target.

The thing is, the author in the original post accuses Trump supporters of 'mental gymnastics.'

But as long as there's always some conspiratorial plan we can cook up as to what they're up to, this could go on ad infinitum.

Maybe the elites expected us to think they secretly wanted Trump to win so that we won't offer any support to him. See how that works?

All we can really do is wait and see.

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 04:30 AM

Yeah cause RPF has such a strong impact on who gets election coverage. :rolleyes:

nobody's_hero
01-02-2017, 04:37 AM
Yeah cause RPF has such a strong impact on who gets election coverage. :rolleyes:

It's funny to think about though. If attacking Trump makes him stronger, we've got a few guys here who are carrying an ocean full of water for him, lol.

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 04:38 AM
Well, whatever was supposed to happen obviously didn't go according to plan for the Clintons. Watch Hillary's concession speech, Bill was standing behind her practically choking back tears.

It's pretty much Trump's call what he wants to do with all the momentum, because I don't think the establishment planned for him to end up with it, otherwise they wouldn't have thrown every minute of broadcasting air time trying to slow him down once they realized they fk'd up and created a charismatic monster.

But, I'm not expecting much. I just don't see it so clear-cut that he was an establishment pawn. Theories that he was a goofball candidate that the elites didn't think would win are plausible.

I can't get over the fact that the establishment sacrificed their greatest tool this year though, and that's media credibility. If you can't control the minds, you can't control the people, so, far as I can tell, that was a risky sacrifice. I mean, Trump will only be in office for 8 years at most. How long has CNN been around? They pretty much traded a sure-thing for a crapshoot.

Oh there's no doubt things didn't go according to the Clintons plan. Hillary was supposed to become president in 2008 remember? The only thing that stood in her way was some clown who just 4 years before had been nothing but a state senator. Sure he was being groomed to be POTUS eventually but 2008 was "Hillary's time." The mafia has infighting. That doesn't mean whoever ends up on top is not straight up mafia. Hell. We have the head of Exxon-Mobile as secretary of state and he got recommended to Trump by Condelezza Rice and Dick freaking Cheney. We've got a Goldman Sachs exec recommended for Treasury secretary. So.........if the swamp is being drained.......where's the water going?

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 04:43 AM
It's funny to think about though. If attacking Trump makes him stronger, we've got a few guys here who are carrying an ocean full of water for him, lol.

Yeah...it's funny but not accurate. Hey, LibertyEagle has "Gary Johnson is a traitor" in her sig. I guess she's carrying water for Gary Johnson. And here's the other thing. There were so many threads praising Trump and claiming (falsely) that he was somehow "better than Ron Paul" (LibertyEagle feels he is on immigration) that there was no way for people who didn't like Trump to carry on a "Let's not talk about Trump" strategy unless the mods decided that's what they wanted. If the person you are going against is being talked about 24/7 anyway then your only recourse is to at least try to balance off positive pumping with the truth. For example just yesterday and Trumpster said he hoped Trump would cut the Pentagon budget. But Trump is on record saying he will increase the Pentagon budget. People have bought into Trump fairy tales and just made up new ones a pouring their hopes and dreams into an empty suit. It's almost cultish.

dannno
01-02-2017, 05:18 AM

Well the only question is whether they were perpetuating the media and the establishment's actions (which according to the OP were to get Trump elected) out of ignorance that they were helping Donald Trump win or whether they actually wanted Donald Trump to win.

I had wondered that before as well, and probably even posted about it a few times. I accused certain posters of all kinds of crooked plots, most people just accused them of supporting Hillary. But I was all over the place on Trump for quite a while, I couldn't figure out what was going on all I knew was I hated the MSM (now the legacy media). I was more encouraged in the months leading to the election, and have been fairly encouraged since the election.

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 05:22 AM
Well the only question is whether they were perpetuating the media and the establishment's actions (which according to the OP were to get Trump elected) out of ignorance that they were helping Donald Trump win or whether they actually wanted Donald Trump to win.

I had wondered that before as well, and probably even posted about it a few times. I accused certain posters of all kinds of crooked plots, most people just accused them of supporting Hillary. But I was all over the place on Trump for quite a while, I couldn't figure out what was going on all I knew was I hated the MSM (now the legacy media). I was more encouraged in the months leading to the election, and have been fairly encouraged since the election.

Okay. I'll copy and paste my response to nobody_hero's response as it is appropriate here.

Yeah...it's funny but not accurate. Hey, LibertyEagle has "Gary Johnson is a traitor" in her sig. I guess she's carrying water for Gary Johnson. And here's the other thing. There were so many threads praising Trump and claiming (falsely) that he was somehow "better than Ron Paul" (LibertyEagle feels he is on immigration) that there was no way for people who didn't like Trump to carry on a "Let's not talk about Trump" strategy unless the mods decided that's what they wanted. If the person you are going against is being talked about 24/7 anyway then your only recourse is to at least try to balance off positive pumping with the truth. For example just yesterday and Trumpster said he hoped Trump would cut the Pentagon budget. But Trump is on record saying he will increase the Pentagon budget. People have bought into Trump fairy tales and just made up new ones a pouring their hopes and dreams into an empty suit. It's almost cultish.

openfire
01-02-2017, 06:20 AM
So the Democrats, the media and the establishment Republicans all colluded to fight Trump tooth and nail, try to discredit him, lie about him, destroying the remnants of the legacy media (formerly known as the MSM) and themselves all so they could get Trump elected.. I dunno, man, that theory seems pretty far out and I've heard some pretty far out theories as to why they weren't able to overcome Trump with vote fraud and such.

^ This.

Only when Trump is impeached or assassinated will these fools finally get it.

openfire
01-02-2017, 06:25 AM

I'm shocked that you're still here. Are you still posting WaPo and NY Times propaganda articles?

CPUd
01-02-2017, 06:42 AM
I'm shocked that you're still here. Are you still posting WaPo and NY Times propaganda articles?

Are you still posting talking points from the Kremlin?

openfire
01-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Are you still posting talking points from the Kremlin?

"Talking points"? The irony. I was bashing your posts 24/7, long before it became fashionable to blame it on the Russians.

CPUd
01-02-2017, 07:06 AM
"Talking points"? The irony. I was bashing your posts 24/7, long before it became fashionable to blame it on the Russians.

Didn't you get banned for doing stuff like that?

openfire
01-02-2017, 07:11 AM

Repeatedly.

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 08:07 AM
^ This.

And what will it take for you to finally get it? Trump sicking the Navy SEALS on the next group of Bundy Ranchers? Trump following through on his belief that the Kelo decision allowing the government to force land owners to sell to private developers to increase the tax base? Trump following through on his promise to re-energize the military industrial complex by wasting money on things like "modernizing our nuclear forces?" Trump following through on Trump supporter Steve Bannon's assertion that Trump will take 1 trillion and "throw it against the wall and see what sticks?" Trump taking Condelezza Rice and Dick Cheney's recommendation for secretary of state obviously means nothing to you. (Yippe for Exxon-Mobile!) Oh....but supposedly the media that created him hates him. Okay. That must prove he's the liberty messiah.

Origanalist
01-02-2017, 08:12 AM

I heard a theory from a video made from back in 2011 before Trump decided to run that the elites had some sort of future time seeing device that they were using in the later part of the 20th and very early part of the 21st century that they used, among other things, to see what precincts they would have to advertise more in or rig with voting machines or whatever in order to win, and that is why you had all these Presidential elections (i.e. 2000 and 2004) that came down to a percent or less because that was all they needed.

In fact allegedly Saddam Hussein had one of these future time seeing devices that was dug up from ancient Babylon or some shit, and the elites were trying to get it back from him and that was really what the war in Iraq was all about.

Supposedly they had to shut off all of these devices because they were using too much of some kinda energy that was going to destroy everything or something and so in 2006 they had them all shut off. So since then they haven't been able to rig elections like they used to. So Hillary had to fly blind in 2008, which is why she lost, and then in 2016 again.

Anyway, I think your theory is more far out than that one, but I suppose it's possible.

Well, to be accurate, it's not really my theory. :)

openfire
01-02-2017, 08:29 AM
That must prove he's the liberty messiah.

I've never claimed that Trump is a liberty messiah, but he's clearly not a plant or a fake as the OP article posits. We've had this debate for a year, and it should be obvious by now that TPTB didn't want him to be prez.

Even CPUd is still parroting WaPo. That tells me they are still actively trying to bring him down.

nobody's_hero
01-02-2017, 09:47 AM
^ This.

No because if an event like that happens, then obviously it would be to get us to think TPTB didn't really want Trump, and since we know that they'll do that in order to make Trump a martyr, we're not gonna fall for it, and instead we won't like Trump. Well, we'll pretend not to like Trump so that TPTB will think their plan is working. But in actuality . . .

H. E. Panqui
01-02-2017, 10:28 AM
...despite all the pro-trump cheerleading by assorted 'liberty' :rolleyes: republican cheerleaders and apologists galore, trump's 'ideas' :rolleyes: in the realm of 'monetary realism' are [apparently] non-existent...the [apparent] puppet, trump, has [to my knowledge] never [in his 70 years] uttered any honest, decent, intelligent, etc., ideas as to improving the HIDEOUS monetary order under which we [most of us] are en$laved...trump, and as near as i can tell, his bank$ter 'swamp cabinet' too, appears as absolutely no threat to thi$ miserable order...

...of course i could be wrong...trump fans, please merely copy and paste his best word$, idea$...same old same old republicrat monetary ignorance...

helmuth_hubener
01-02-2017, 10:37 AM
I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March,
Oh, wow. What an amazing prediction.

Who -- who! -- could have possibly guessed in March, 2016 that the election might be between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?

We should all take Brandon Smith Extremely Seriously because he makes Shockingly Prophetic Predictions!

nikcers
01-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Mccain has been one of the biggest anti Russian politicians in Washington. The biggest thing he attacks Trump on is that he calls peoples names, and basically praises him for tapping into peoples anger. I don't think there is one thing Mccain and Trump disagree on in foreign policy, and I think some of you don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUHedeJdsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7lKcdDEnGI

CPUd
01-02-2017, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5VBaLCLpOU

osan
01-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him
1/1/2017 0 Comments

Picture
By Brandon Smith​

I have to admit, the opening volley is pretty good.

This is how we ended up with the credit crisis and market crash of 2008/2009. This is how very few people saw the writing on the wall with Syria and ISIS and the fact that the funding and training of Islamic extremists by Western governments for the purpose of proxy insurgency might not be such a great concept. It is the reason why it took years for the mainstream to acknowledge the advent of the East/West paradigm, the same paradigm that alternative analysts warned about years in advance. This is why most mainstream AND alternative analysts completely discounted a successful Brexit referendum. And, it is why the vast majority of pundits could not even conceive of a Trump victory in 2016. I could write a list 20 pages long on all the geopolitical and fiscal developments most people missed because they were clinging to assumptions rather than evidence.

Could this be my long lost brother?

Unfortunately, the liberty movement is also sometimes vulnerable to such assumptions. The most dangerous of which revolve around the rise of President-elect Donald Trump.

I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists. These are the same globalists that people also claimed would “rig the election,” or initiate a “coup” in the electoral college to stop a Trump presidency.

First minor error: the implicit assumption that "the establishment" is of necessity a coherent monobloc. That in itself is pretty dangerous thinking, the author here illustrating that even he is not immune from the very problems he is addressing.

Of course, this never happened. So, a large percentage of the movement needs to question — why didn’t it happen? How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

And it is a flag I have raised endlessly. Since when do Theye allow outsiders to interlope upon their lands and piss on all the shrubbery? Do Theye have to power to fend off all comers? THAT is the salient question here. If so, then we know Trump is perhaps the grandest agent of controlled opposition in all human history. If not, then at best Donald remains an open question. The potential hazards of Trump remain vast. Only time will tell us to what extent our suspicions and cautions were warranted.

And given how things have transpired, this should be the most terrifying prospect since the Soviets got "the bomb". More so, of course, because the threat is internal, in our face, and so far as I can see likely to move with an audacious authority and dispatch that stand to leave the people of America in a stunned, gape-mouthed state. I may be completely mistaken on this point, but I suspect that Trump is going to be anything but a middle-road president. He will either be a true savior, or he will take us into the same hell as would have Clinton, only perhaps by another route. Therefore, don't put up your rifles just yet because we still have no idea what he is really about.

One difference between myself and most other "analysts" is that I steadfastly refuse to jump into any pool of assumptions where I have no basis for doing so. At the author points out, those waters can be deep, very cold, and endlessly hazardous. Some might accuse me of hedging my bets, to which I say "you're damned right I am". This is not about being right, but getting to truth in the interests of being prepared and hopefully being thereby able to make the right moves when time comes.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain. They were so repulsed by the proposition of Hillary Clinton taking the helm at the White House that they would have invested themselves in almost ANYONE running against her, even if they thought that candidate might be controlled opposition. However, not just anyone was fielded as a candidate; Trump was fielded, and for good reason. I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March, and here is a quote on why:

"The other ingenious aspect of the Trump campaign is really who he is running against — Hillary Clinton, a rabidly liberal candidate even more hated than Barack Obama. A candidate with a potentially serious criminal record and a penchant for an outright communistic world view far beyond that of Bernie Sanders. Those of us who have been in the writing field for a long time and have dabbled in fiction know that in order to create a fantastic hero, you must first put even more work into creating a fantastic villain. The hero is nothing without the villain.

The unmitigated horror inherent in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency is like adding jet fuel to the Trump campaign. (And yes, I am assuming according to the results of the primaries so far that the final election will be between Trump and Clinton)."

As much as I wish I could find flaw in the argument, alas I cannot. There is a really big part of me, a very fatigued part, that wants to believe Trump will come through by wrestling with the Eville and unwieldy Congress, restoring the environment to a day when certain aspects of our lives were far better than they are now. The temptation is really quite aggravatingly alluring - to be able to relax and just let life be, sans the endless impositions and other assaults upon ourownselves by scurrilous bounders who brazenly take it upon themselves to wag their fingers at us, as they wag the American dog.

My point back then as well as now is that without Clinton as the counter-party, Trump would not have garnered the political following he did. Any other Democratic candidate would not have galvanized conservatives so fervently.

And here we have what may eventually prove yet another clear example of the Hegelian Dialectic at work: identify a perceived threat, get people all worked up about it, present the solution, and let nature take its course. One has to admit that the pattern here fits perfectly. So have the American people been taken for yet another grand ride? I say likely yes, but will not jump on that bandwagon just yet with marital commitment. Perhaps it is my own weakness that is holding out some hope that, in the face of this trail of crumbs and turds, we are not being lead nose-first into the Eville witch's oven.

As I continued in my pre-primaries article:

“Donald Trump appears to be the perfect antithesis to Hillary Clinton. … the real question is, is Trump a reflection of the frustration and defiance of the conservative population, or, is he a clever ruse by the establishment to co-opt and placate the conservative population before we rebel?”

False dichotomy error. He could be both. It would, in fact, make the most sense of all the possibilities.

The staging of the 2016 election might have appeared to some people to be absolute chaos, but to me, it could not have been more perfectly scripted.

Sadly, this is what I also saw as a great possibility and it may yet prove to have been the case. Time.

In later articles covering the election I went on to give Trump a chance. I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created. However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

It is as if he and I are each others' Eville Twins. I'm getting the creeps.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness. As Newt Gingrich, who describes himself as an outside adviser to Trump, recently stated:

“I’m told he now just disclaims that…” [Draining the swamp] “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore…”

There is a good reason why Trump no longer wants to use that particular slogan — his cabinet is now filled with the exact same elitists he used to slam along with the Washington establishment.

While all true, the inferences he implies are not the only ones that are valid. Therefore, remain on the fence awhile longer. Donald will show his hand soon enough, mesupposes.

Trump first placed former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs has a long history of insinuating its alumni into vital positions within government bodies dealing directly with the economy. Mnuchin is particularly troubling because of his ties to George Soros; Mnuchin used to work directly for George Soros at Soros Fund Management up until 2004.

This is a very valid alarm to raise, to be certain. However, once again I reiterate that the good or evil of this choice predicates on how Trump manages the position in terms of the policies adopted and how he handles excursions from presumably sound and worthy policy. It is very possible that Trump views these men not so much as human beings, but as instruments. He would be right in doing so, I will add. In a sense, such people can be viewed as any other tool such as a gun or hammer. In the latter case, I may take it up and help you build that garage, or I could use it to cave in your head and steal your daughter.

This is the place where I have advised endless caution and open-mindedness in terms of seeing the possibilities, as well as discipline in not jumping to premature conclusions. It is good to see the possibilities, but why jump immediately to the worst-case when there is, as yet, no firm basis for it? Patience can be a real bitch, especially when one is expecting the second shoe to fall. This is yet another form of courage, the recommendation to which I cannot over emphasize. Be patient and to not rush into the arms of negativity and despair. It is a habit most of us have because it is what we know, after a lifetime of nothing but things getting lousier almost by the day in so many aspects of our lives.

Then, for those people that thought maybe Mnuchin was just an anomaly, Trump added Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, as the director of the National Economic Council.

Trump’s chief strategist and Breitbart executive Steve Bannon is also a former Goldman Sachs investment banker.

It is interesting to note that over a quarter of the gains in the delusional Dow Jones spike after Trump’s election was tied to a rise in Goldman Sachs stock value. Imagine that…

Trump is also now “advised” on economic matters by the likes of JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon. Are we starting to get the picture here?

Possibly. Perhaps even likely. But I retain my reserve and loathe as I am to advise, will make a rare exception here and recommend others do the same while maintaining sharpened eyes.

If that is not enough, then how about the fact that Trump is being closely advised by long time globalist Henry Kissinger (just as Vladimir Putin is advised by Kissinger)?

I must admit that this does trouble me, assuming the truth of the "advised by" assertion. But one should also consider the possibility that Trump may be playing a very subtle game of appearances here. He may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. All else equal, yet another dangerous assumption, he knows his life is in imminent danger at all hours of the day. If he is indeed a maverick, Theye will have all interest in coopting him or, barring that ability, killing him.

Ask yourself how YOU would proceed, knowing there is a very powerful cartel of sorts seeking to bring you into Theire fold; men willing to kill you as soon as tell you "howdy"? All of a sudden appearances become a very critical factor in physical survival, not only for yourself, but your children. I hold just this side of zero doubt that Theye would lose no sleep seeing Trump's children flayed alive, if for no other reason than as a message to all comers just who it is you would be fucking with.

Therefore, I can infer that either Trump is well on his way to joining Theire fold, or is doing a wild balancing act on the high wire, on the end of his penis while juggling 1963 Volkswagens with hands and feet. For all we know, it may have been Trump's lifelong wish to become one with Themme. OTOH, he may actually be largely that which he projects. Impossible to say at this time. So line up the possibilities in your minds and notebooks, and keep your eyes on how things unfold over the coming months.

One more point: this possible act could also be his strategy for staying alive long enough to take the oath. I could be wrong, but I am thinking that it may in some manner be easier to kill a president-elect than a sitting president. I am not sure why that thought tickles me, and acknowledge that it may be completely mistaken, but it is there for your mastication.

I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this arrangement; Trump was meeting with Kissinger months before the election. No matter the administration, there is ALWAYS a high level globalist behind the curtain. Barack Obama had Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Trump and Putin have Kissinger.

Is this true about Putin? What could be the possible public reason behind it? Or do they simply remain silent on the question?

I won’t go into the numerous establishment Republicans that Trump has tapped for his administration, I will save that can of worms for another article, but anyone in the Liberty Movement that is not at least generally suspicious of Trump at this point is probably kidding themselves. The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior. At this point, as long as he working in close proximity with such parasites there is no way for us to know if he is calling the shots, or if his handlers are making decisions for him.

Astute observation.

I have heard it argued that Trump “has no choices” outside of D.C. insiders, which is why his cabinet is loaded with bottom feeders from Goldman Sachs. I find this argument rather naive.

It is not if TRUMP believes it to be the case.

I would argue that there are thousands of brilliant professionals and people far more trustworthy outside of the beltway that could populate Trump’s cabinet and “make America great again.” I would even argue that ANY person with little experience inside the D.C. corruption chamber would be better suited to the job.

That may in fact be true, but I doubt Trump swims with those people because they are likely not in the same business circles. Trump does real estate as his mainline. Commercial development is well known as a den of vipers. Even if we assume Trump's effective purity, he still has to deal in an environment built upon the treachery that usually accompanies such huge fortunes. That places him in the acquaintance of such people as matters of the unavoidable. Let us not commit the sin of pronouncing guilt by virtue of association. At least not just yet. Keep the red flag flying, but stay your judgments for another day.

It seems to me that there are some activists that just can’t let go of the notion that Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along. After all, didn’t the powers-that-be do everything in their power to try and stop him from winning the election?

Well, not really. The media firestorm surrounding Trump, though highly negative in tone, only boosted Trump’s exposure throughout the election. In fact, Trump received more coverage from outlets like CNN than all the other candidates combined.

Not convinced that this is perforce attributable to media intent. It is well possible that this was the result of a perfect storm of circumstances. It is well possible the media were grinding their teeth to dust as they watched, apparently helplessly, as their machinations produced the precise opposite results of those intended. Just keep that in mind as a possibility which is not nearly as remote as some may want to believe. Theye have strong knowledge of the psychology of such matters, but I am yet to be convinced that it is so perfect that they are beyond being surprised. Doubtlessly Theye have, and will continue to learn much from the events of the past year+, but I am not prepared to accept that they have control that is quite that precise and all consuming. That goes beyond even my own rather considerable capacity for conspiracy speculation.

One fact I know for sure: Theire control rests upon the flimsiest of threads. Theire game is almost 99.99% psywar. Theye have achieved their successes not because they are so irresistibly powerful in material terms, but because they have seized the minds of men. Consider the possibility that in this past election cycle Theye lost some of that control and things took an unexpected turn. Theire assumptions, in such a case, failed in full or in sufficient part to produce the given outcome. This is not terribly far-fetched.

This is perhaps the most troubling question of all; one which had me wondering from very early on. However, it leads to no conclusions, but only more questions.

continued...http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-is-exactly-where-the-elites-want-him

That is not the only possibility, though I admit I am at some loss to come up with another right off the top of my head. Nevertheless, this is yet another solidly valid point and one that should be kept in mind as we observe how things unfold over the coming months.

ETA: Another possibility in all these questions of how Trump could have gotten as far as he did, despite apparent opposition: Theye let him in even though he is in fact an outsider because, being astute, they too had the temperature of the nation at hand, and it is at fever levels in many ways. Given this, perhaps Theye saw the need to try something different - an experiment perhaps - and decided to let Trump have his rope, with the explicit aim of coopting him down the road as I mentioned earlier. This would make eminent sense. People are tired of the open corruption of Clinton - enough anyhow to perhaps warrant a change of tack. That horse ain't working no mo'; time to change horses. Dangle Trump out there just to see what happens. Well what do you know...

I would add that it's also possible that Theye fucked up in ballot screwing. If such fraud goes on, and I am pretty sure it does, at least on a small scale, if there is sufficient power at hand to arbitrarily alter counts, Theye would nonetheless have to exercise some care in terms of how many votes to flip. The more one flips, the larger the trail of crumbs. Also, if Hillary had won in a landslide, that would have raised a lot of suspicion. Therefore, a thin margin may have been seen as called for. It is not far-fetched, given the scenario, that Theye misjudged the turnout for Trump sufficiently to give him the win. This, too, is a very real possibility that should not be discounted too quickly. If that be the case, bolstering the possibility that Trump is a righteous guy in the terms here relevant, this election could conceivably represent a clear and present danger to Theire designs. Once again, just another possibility for the vest pocket.

As we can see, the possibilities are numerous enough and sufficiently equal in plausibility that we are not as yet able to reach any solid conclusions.

osan
01-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Oh, wow. What an amazing prediction.

Who -- who! -- could have possibly guessed in March, 2016 that the election might be between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?

We should all take Brandon Smith Extremely Seriously because he makes Shockingly Prophetic Predictions!

Not sure why the seemingly bitter sarcasm. So the guy is tooting his horn a bit. The rest of what he wrote it pretty reasonable.

silverhandorder
01-02-2017, 11:51 AM

It's because your side are cowards and try to get people banned. I have never seen so much screeching about rep system or breaking rules as from closet liberals.

CPUd
01-02-2017, 11:55 AM
It's because your side are cowards and try to get people banned. I have never seen so much screeching about rep system or breaking rules as from closet liberals.

The fact that you believe people here are on different "sides" is exactly how we end up nominating and electing shitty candidates to run broken systems.

enhanced_deficit
01-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Perhaps , time will tell. But elites can be cold, why did they allow controversial Trump to crush DGP's legacy and safeguard SWC Hillary's glass ceiling? This kind of humiliation of historic leaders was uncalled for.

Wonder if eites are racist and sexist.

nikcers
01-02-2017, 11:56 AM
It's because your side.
If Ron Paul says that Trumpism and Ron Paul Libertarianism are contradictory who's side are you on?

https://youtu.be/NNwUzStpoog?t=9m22s

osan
01-02-2017, 12:02 PM

Only if you hold certain assumptions. Change those and things seem otherwise obvious.

MSM may have had no intention of supporting him. Trump's deal was pretty much out of left-field. It could all be orchestrated, but assuming things are not that utterly controlled, the Trump campaign was certainly looked upon as a joke by a great multitude. After six months the novelty had begun to wear and Donald's growing popularity may well have perplexed Themme for quite awhile. Being presumably human, Theye too are prone to normalcy bias. It is not at all inconceivable that they simply sat, watching in a fascinated stupor of sorts, waiting for a bubble bursting that, as it turned out, would never happen. Heaven knows Theye had plenty of basis for thinking he was a flash in the pan. By the time Theye came to see that this had become real, it was likely already too late. Just look at all the grave errors the Clinton campanign made, possible proof that these people are not supermen.

I admit my curiosity is piqued and I am anxious to see how it all pans out, though I am not looking forward to the likely disappointment.

nikcers
01-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Only if you hold certain assumptions. Change those and things seem otherwise obvious..

https://youtu.be/NNwUzStpoog?t=9m22s Well yeah if we assume that Ron Paul is right, and Trumpism is the opposite of Ron Paul libertarianism then that's why he received the opposite amount of media coverage.

osan
01-02-2017, 12:06 PM
The fact that you believe people here are on different "sides" is exactly how we end up nominating and electing shitty candidates to run broken systems.

Now there's a damned lie if ever I read one.

There ARE different sides here. There are posters here who, if their words are to be taken on face value, are no friends of liberty. If our words cannot be taken at face, then there is absolutely no reason to come here and we should all relegate our time to net.porn and good coke.

Seriously, how can you write that we are all on the same side, given the crap some people spew here? Am I missing a sense of humor just too subtle for a dullard such as myself?

osan
01-02-2017, 12:13 PM
https://youtu.be/NNwUzStpoog?t=9m22s Well yeah if we assume that Ron Paul is right, and Trumpism is the opposite of Ron Paul libertarianism then that's why he received the opposite amount of media coverage.

Ron Paul is not God, for Pete's sake. He has been wrong on issues before and will be again, most likely.

An error he APPEARS to be making, and I must state up front that I am asserting this based only on headlines and not any of his more substantive words, is coming to premature conclusions about Trump. If headlines are reflective of the larger content, then is would seem Dr. Paul is jumping to some conclusions, or at least expressing himself in ways that give that impression. Or it's just more of the same old deceptive troll-bail headlining.

In any event, I am confident that Trump's vision of heaven in America cannot rise to my own. At this point, it is not an issue for me. A more realistic hope is that Trump leads the nation to non-trivial improvements. Even that may be too much for which to hope, but I'm willing to go that far out on a limb.

osan
01-02-2017, 12:15 PM
This election was a referendum.

Very possibly so.

Any other attempt at an explanation is, in my view, a waste of bandwidth.

I would not go that far just yet. There are numerous possibilities of similar validity.

osan
01-02-2017, 12:19 PM
this article brought by the same people who would claim the elites were going to prevent him from winning... trump isnt the elites pick but he overcame the obstacles thru his business experience and thats pretty much that.

Not sure that quite explains his tenacity in a race that was quick to burn away the chaff... Rubio, Cruz, etc.

It may have been more his showmanship, spewing his little gems in dribs and drabs enough to keep people watching, even if they loved hating him.

But I would agree that he read the mood very well, as wel as the proportions and their distributions.

helmuth_hubener
01-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Not sure why the seemingly bitter sarcasm. So the guy is tooting his horn a bit. The rest of what he wrote it pretty reasonable.

It's a joke. :D :D See? Nothing bitter.

Look, as of early February, Trump was the only one with any path to the nomination, he had it virtually locked up. In March he was even more clearly winning. His opposition would have had to win 90% of the remaining contests and delegates or something. Which -- surprise -- was not going to happen! To "predict" it was not going to happen is not something to brag about.

As of March Hillary was not dominating as clearly as Trump, but she also had an overwhelming lead and it would have been virtually impossible to conceive of Socialist Sanders coming back by, again, winning 70% of the remaining states or whatever he would have had to do.

The point is: it is a totally ridiculous thing to be tooting one's horn about! It is ludicrous. He just hopes no one 1) actually thinks for two seconds and 2) also happens to remember dates and trivia such as that the race was all sewn up as of March, 2016. And I'm sure he's right. But that makes it all the more annoying. So I had to point it out, so that at least someone other than me would notice. That is all.

osan
01-02-2017, 12:34 PM
This is patently false. The fact is that an enormous percentage of liberty activists more than "entertained" the notion that Trump was an establishment charade. And (the author of this article better sit down for this..) Trump was most certainly not elected by liberty activists in any significant way.

Not so fast. It is patently unproven. It may prove out later. Or not.

I can of one possibility right off the bat - the longer-view possibility, that is.

The EU forms and the inevitable troubles arise most predictably, given the rotten foundations upon which the architecture is built. Think "Greece". Think "France". Think "Ireland". Then think who paid for those debacles: Germany first, and England next in line. Predictably, too, came the screaming and yelling from people justly pissed off about it all. That's a lot of people, too.

Remember that we likely do not see that Theye see. Doesn't mean Theye are always right we we are wrong. It only means they may see things we do not; things that prompt them in ways others cannot see.

So what if Theye saw potential blood conflict arising in the wake of the whiny, shitty Greeks demanding all their free stuff like tantrum-pitching brats? Such conflict may been seen as representing a serious threat to their hold on Europe amid what may prove to be a rising tide of the basic instincts for self-preservation in the people of Western Europe. If we assume this to be the case, then it may behoove them to allow one nation, in this case the UK, to abscond, the specific intention being to bring upon the people of that now-rogue nation to eat of the most bitter economic fruits imaginable, leaving them begging to be let back in.

Sure you can come back. Just sign this piece of paper, friend.

That issue is as globalist as things get. Bet your hide that Theye stand to become very cleverly oblique in their approach to dealing with such threats.

osan
01-02-2017, 12:37 PM
The point is: it is a totally ridiculous thing to be tooting one's horn about! It is ludicrous.

Perhaps so, but that sort of thing carries less significance for me than do the more substantive portions of the article, which were not bad.

Toor your horn all you like. I'm just trying to understand things and grab the slivers of truth such as I am able.

helmuth_hubener
01-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Perhaps so, but that sort of thing carries less significance for me than do the more substantive portions of the article, which were not bad.

Toot your horn all you like. I'm just trying to understand things and grab the slivers of truth such as I am able.

True. Reasonable enough.

Brian4Liberty
01-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Only if you hold certain assumptions. Change those and things seem otherwise obvious.

MSM may have had no intention of supporting him. Trump's deal was pretty much out of left-field. It could all be orchestrated, but assuming things are not that utterly controlled, the Trump campaign was certainly looked upon as a joke by a great multitude. After six months the novelty had begun to wear and Donald's growing popularity may well have perplexed Themme for quite awhile. Being presumably human, Theye too are prone to normalcy bias. It is not at all inconceivable that they simply sat, watching in a fascinated stupor of sorts, waiting for a bubble bursting that, as it turned out, would never happen. Heaven knows Theye had plenty of basis for thinking he was a flash in the pan. By the time Theye came to see that this had become real, it was likely already too late. Just look at all the grave errors the Clinton campanign made, possible proof that these people are not supermen.

I admit my curiosity is piqued and I am anxious to see how it all pans out, though I am not looking forward to the likely disappointment.

And here we can talk about a conspiracy that I would call highly likely, almost to the point of being confirmed by some leaks and comments from the media.

As a disclaimer, I believe that the establishment is a loosely aligned group of oligarchs and plutocrats, thus full agreement and tight coordination would not be likely in any scenario. More than anything, their agendas often align naturally, especially when it comes to identifying their competition.

But let's talk about a conspiracy between the Clinton campaign and the leftist MSM. Let's keep it simple:

Hypothesis: Trump was encouraged to enter the GOP Primary by the Clinton's, and was covered ad nauseam by the MSM during that primary. The simple purpose of this conspiracy: to throw him into the GOP primary like a hand grenade, a wrecking ball. He performed that task better than expected. It is entirely plausible that Trump was a willing and knowing participant in this covert mission, with the additional motivation of Trump's ego and desire for the spotlight.

Then it went off the rails. The Clinton's and MSM expected a damaged Jeb Bush or other GOP candidate to emerge from the primary. Instead, it was Trump. Now the coverage had to turn negative, and then the mission was to protect Hillary and take down Trump. And to everyone's shock, Trump won again.

The conspiracy thought that Trump winning the primary was unlikely. The idea of him winning the general was unthinkable, but they felt Trump as GOP candidate would still be a win for them. Trump would lose to Hillary so badly that it would be child's play.

The establishment put their money and loyalty behind Hillary. She was their candidate. Trump was the sabotage plan. It backfired.

osan
01-02-2017, 01:05 PM
And here we can talk about a conspiracy that I would call highly likely, almost to the point of being confirmed by some leaks and comments from the media.

As a disclaimer, I believe that the establishment is a loosely aligned group of oligarchs and plutocrats, thus full agreement and tight coordination would not be likely in any scenario. More than anything, their agendas often align naturally, especially when it comes to identifying their competition.

But let's talk about a conspiracy between the Clinton campaign and the leftist MSM. Let's keep it simple:

Hypothesis: Trump was encouraged to enter the GOP Primary by the Clinton's, and was covered ad nauseam by the MSM during that primary. The simple purpose of this conspiracy: to throw him into the GOP primary like a hand grenade, a wrecking ball. He performed that task better than expected. It is entirely plausible that Trump was a willing and knowing participant in this covert mission, with the additional motivation of Trump's ego and desire for the spotlight.

Then it went off the rails. The Clinton's and MSM expected a damaged Jeb Bush or other GOP candidate to emerge from the primary. Instead, it was Trump. Now the coverage had to turn negative, and then the mission was to protect Hillary and take down Trump. And to everyone's shock, Trump won again.

The conspiracy thought that Trump winning the primary was unlikely. The idea of him winning the general was unthinkable, but they felt Trump as GOP candidate would still be a win for them. Trump would lose to Hillary so badly that it would be child's play.

The establishment put their money and loyalty behind Hillary. She was their candidate. Trump was the sabotage plan. It backfired.

Yet another possible scenario for our mastication.

The possibilities are many when the smaller details are taken into account. I am more inclined to think that this result was just one huge and nightmarish accident for Themme, rather than the product of an impossibly brilliant and Eville master plan. But I might be wrong.

Keep your powder dry and your bores clean. Just in case.

OBTW, apparently some armed forces personnel are raising questions as to why hundreds of thousands of 7.62x39 ammo are being warehoused by DoD. Good question.

Also, a trusted friend has relayed to be that there is apparently some very odd and massive construction going on in places one would not expect it. I don't recall what state, but apparently there is a GM manufacturing facility up there and the road on which it resides has been repaved to class-1 highway structural standards. The speed limits have been upped to 45 mph, which is the speed that the military vehicles observed going in and out of the area are most happy. And another weird thing claimed is that the facility has had all new fencing upgrades with full concertina-wire crowns, only they are on the INSIDE faces, not the outside.

Any thoughts? Anyone know anything at all about any of this?

silverhandorder
01-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Occam's razor. Trump and his faction ripped power away from a faction that grown fat and lazy.

Dangergirl
01-02-2017, 02:01 PM
If the elites have Trump where they want him, it's because we are failing. We have a movement of bullying, bickering, and whining. Where are our successes?

I don't believe Trump was a plant or was intended to be the chosen one. That was hilliary. The establishment was so cocksure that she would win that they underestimated Trump and the voters while they overestimated their ruse. But they've been so arrogant, they've been so blatant in their schemes, openly taking a dump on our Constitutional process for years with obamacare, ndda, nsa etc. They let their guard down. They took Trump as a non-threat and when hilliary was decided to be the one, they figured Trump would be easy to sway the public away from. A joke. No different then Ron Paul. The "unelectable". Little did they realize their ruse wasn't what they thought it was at all.

Ron's movement was the hidden truth. He was winning the delegates at first until they caught on. Ron smirked about it in public and they shut that down quick. Another four years later and they were waiting for Rand. They already owned Gary so no threat there. He makes a fool of himself and those he represents. We wear tinfoil hats etc. But then something something extraordinary happens and the most unbelievable trump card is thrown on the table. No one can make sense of it except that the only sense is that there is no secret plot to it. Trump won because people finally stood up and said enough. Most people probably voted Trump to keep hilliary out. That was my main motivation.

I think we're doing liberty an injustice when we waste our time and bicker among ourselves over who's more right then anyone else. Does Liberty ever stop just because "our guy" lost or becomes President? It obviously doesn't. We don't know what Trump will be but we do know there's a force that has been wrecking havoc on freedoms and liberty in a country that was founded on those principles. It's been 246 years that the establishment has been trying to dismantle The US Constitution. You really think we win this back in one fell swoop? The only way that happens is with a revolution.

We need to take every moment we have and every chance we get. God gave us a glorious chance here. The elitists were ousted for a mere moment and their greatest weapon, the msm, was knocked from their hands. But they're fighting back. They have mass amounts of resources, experience, and a heck of a head start on us. We should be focusing on how to take back as much as the field as possible while we can. How do we combat the influence of universities and other institutions that are indoctrinating the future generations? How do we defeat the influence of social media and "fake news"? How do we reverse the political and social policies that got us here? How do we talk to the people who wanted something different and educate those who have already been indoctrinated? WTF are we fighting each other over things that are? When do embrace our moment and change it? 2020 is too far to wait.

silverhandorder
01-02-2017, 02:05 PM
If the elites have Trump where they want him, it's because we are failing. We have a movement of bullying, bickering, and whining. Where are our successes?
Trump. All the big voices of the movement rallied behind Trump. Bickering you see here is not the movement.

jmdrake
01-02-2017, 02:10 PM
If Ron Paul says that Trumpism and Ron Paul Libertarianism are contradictory who's side are you on?

https://youtu.be/NNwUzStpoog?t=9m22s

Trump. All the big voices of the movement rallied behind Trump. Bickering you see here is not the movement.

Obviously Ron and Rand Paul are no longer the "big voices" of the movement. It's Alex Jones, Sarah Palin and Michael Savage. :rolleyes:

anaconda
01-02-2017, 02:29 PM

Toor your horn all you like. I'm just trying to understand things and grab the slivers of truth such as I am able.

The point is: it is a totally ridiculous thing to be tooting one's horn about! It is ludicrous.

I did not make this statement. Not sure how I have been quoted as doing so.

timosman
01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
I did not make this statement. Not sure how I have been quoted as doing so.

Isn't misquoting against forum rules? Should somebody go on vacation?

anaconda
01-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Isn't misquoting against forum rules? Should somebody go on vacation?

Could be an honest mistake. I think one could accidentally type over the name on a quote and attempt to fill it back in, but get the name wrong. As an example. No big deal here.

Cleaner44
01-02-2017, 03:57 PM

There are 2 factors that make Trump's campaign different. First, Trump is a larger than life character that demands the spotlight, while Ron Paul is a humble man that doesn't want to run people's lives. Second, the Democrats and MSM wanted Trump promoted and purposefully gave him attention because they erroneously thought he would be easy to defeat in the general election.

RonPaulMall
01-02-2017, 04:39 PM

Read the article. Everything that happens in the world happens because the elites wanted it to happen. If Ron Paul comes out of retirement and wins the Presidency in 2020 it is because he is a Bilderberg Plant.

silverhandorder
01-02-2017, 04:48 PM
Obviously Ron and Rand Paul are no longer the "big voices" of the movement. It's Alex Jones, Sarah Palin and Michael Savage. :rolleyes:

Alex Jones had big pull in RPF. I actually didn't like him for long time. Now I am neutral to him. I like his style but don't agree on his politics.

Sarah Palin is actually a cool lady.

Savage is a chameleon and I do not share his views.

RP and Rand are team Trump as far as I am concerned.

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-02-2017, 05:08 PM

I've heard this contention before and it remains stupid. Who was Ron Paul before he blew up in the debates in 2008? He was a congressman from Texas who was popular with his constituents and in libertarian circles, but pretty unknown outside of those groups. He had a passionate base of supporters, but they were still the minority in the party. In 2012 he did better, but the problem was the same. Paul supporters could complain that the media was screwing him (and they were), but that didn't effect the rest of the party, so they didn't care.

Contrast that with Donald Trump. Who was he before running? He was a tremendously successful billionaire real estate mogul, a bestselling author, appeared in numerous films and TV shows and hosted an extremely popular reality show that ran many seasons and spawned similar shows in other countries. He's been a household name for decades and was an A-list celebrity before he ever ran for President. When he started talking about immigration after announcing his candidacy, he rocketed to the top of the polls and stayed there the entire time, pretty much. Not to mention he drew huge ratings in the debates and in interviews. The idea that the media could just ignore Trump the way they did Paul is laughable. These are apples and giraffes.

What the media was trying to do with Trump was obvious. They're used to controlling the narrative and they didn't realize just how much their influence has waned with the rise of new, alternative media. How many people has the media ruined with smears of racism? Particularly people on the right. It's worked for them for decades and they thought it would work again. Do you really think they were trying to help Trump with constant claims of racism, misogyny, "Islamophobia" and supposed associations with white supremacists? They only do this kind of stuff when they want to destroy people.

The absolute most you claim is that the legacy media wanted Trump to win the primaries to benefit Clinton and their ratings, only to fall to her in the actual election, which they obviously thought would happen.

nikcers
01-02-2017, 05:31 PM
I've heard this contention before and it remains stupid. Who was Ron Paul before he blew up in the debates in 2008? He was a congressman from Texas who was popular with his constituents and in libertarian circles, but pretty unknown outside of those groups. He had a passionate base of supporters, but they were still the minority in the party. In 2012 he did better, but .

anaconda
01-02-2017, 05:55 PM
There are 2 factors that make Trump's campaign different. First, Trump is a larger than life character that demands the spotlight, while Ron Paul is a humble man that doesn't want to run people's lives. Second, the Democrats and MSM wanted Trump promoted and purposefully gave him attention because they erroneously thought he would be easy to defeat in the general election.

Most people are tribal and prefer to assume a secure place among their peers and in support of an identifiable leader. Not a good recipe for a libertarian society nor the selection of a Ron Paul as the preferred leader prototype, even though the Trump style tribal structure is better suited for the year 6,000 B.C., rather than 2017 A.D.

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-02-2017, 05:57 PM
What does that have to do with what I said?

anaconda
01-02-2017, 06:00 PM
My desperation hope is that Trump is somehow engaging in some maximally effective behind-the-scenes warfare with the establishment. And that it will become transparent at some point and will, in the end, give liberty a better foothold.

timosman
01-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Most people are tribal and prefer to assume a secure place among their peers and in support of an identifiable leader. Not a good recipe for a libertarian society nor the selection of a Ron Paul as the preferred leader prototype, even though the Trump style tribal structure is better suited for the year 6,000 B.C., rather than 2017 A.D.

+rep The balls are still important.

helmuth_hubener
01-02-2017, 06:08 PM
What does that have to do with what I said?

It's just an empty Identity play. "It is required that you must hate Person X, because there exists (or once existed) antipathy between Group Member Y and Person X. To be a True Member of my group, adopt my Hatreds immediately. Or else."

Unfortunately (for us logical people), Identity arguments are the most effective arguments.

Origanalist
01-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Now there's a damned lie if ever I read one.

There ARE different sides here. There are posters here who, if their words are to be taken on face value, are no friends of liberty. If our words cannot be taken at face, then there is absolutely no reason to come here and we should all relegate our time to net.porn and good coke.

Seriously, how can you write that we are all on the same side, given the crap some people spew here? Am I missing a sense of humor just too subtle for a dullard such as myself?

Out of rep.

pcosmar
01-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Trump won on populism and nationalism.

what ism he will show next is yet to be seen.

P3ter_Griffin
01-02-2017, 07:59 PM
http://maxblumenthal.com/2012/03/the-bibi-connection/

Suddenly in the wilderness, Netanyahu plotted his path back by cultivating the right-wing in the US — the pundits, the Republican politicians, the big donors, Fox News. In 2007, he held a meeting with a small group of conservative activists emerging as key players in the conservative blogosphere. Among those present was Andrew Breitbart, who became a notorious hatchet man staging wild stunts and whose myriad websites routinely carry conspiratorial, racially charged attacks on Obama. Other figures at the meeting included conservative bloggers Scott Johnson, Jim Hoft and Jeff Emmanuel. “At our meeting we talked mostly about the dangers of the Iranian regime acquiring a nuclear bomb,” Johnson recalled, revealing his newly acquired foreign policy expertise. “It was a subject to which Netanyahu had obviously devoted great thought.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

A lot of people don’t realize this but Breitbart News Network really got its start in Jerusalem. It was the summer of 2007, and Andrew had been invited to tour Israel as part of a media junket. I agreed to tag along as his lawyer and best friend. What neither of us knew at the time was that the trip would change our lives and give us the inspiration for Breitbart News Network.[.....]

One thing we specifically discussed that night was our desire to start a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti- Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street. By launching Breitbart Jerusalem, the journey comes full circle and a promise between two friends is fulfilled. And in a very real sense, Breitbart News Network returns to its roots.

I think it depends on which elite individual(s) one is referring to.

fr33
01-02-2017, 11:21 PM
I expect he'll be a terrible president. I've never seen one that wasn't. Honestly the only good thing about him is how he triggers people that I don't like over every little meaningless thing he does.

Origanalist
01-02-2017, 11:42 PM
I expect he'll be a terrible president. I've never seen one that wasn't. Honestly the only good thing about him is how he triggers people that I don't like over every little meaningless thing he does.

Not out of rep. I expect the same adulation given to Reagan. Trumpus Maximus.

H. E. Panqui
01-03-2017, 09:39 AM
"Trump. All the big voices of the movement rallied behind Trump. Bickering you see here is not the movement."

:cool:

...it's been my experience that 'the movement' :rolleyes: is crap-headed...same old same old...every republican numbskull i know who voted for stinking romney in 2012 voted for stinking trump in 2016...

DisneyFan
01-03-2017, 01:32 PM
A constant stream of negative coverage of Trump pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election does not at all suggest that the elites want him in power. Trump is not exactly a pro-liberty kind of guy, that is true, but he's also not who "they" wanted. There are more than two sides here.

timosman
01-03-2017, 01:35 PM
A constant stream of negative coverage of Trump pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election does not at all suggest that the elites want him in power. Trump is not exactly a pro-liberty kind of guy, that is true, but he's also not who "they" wanted. There are more than two sides here.

+rep You mean not everything is black and white? :eek:

timosman
07-14-2018, 12:24 AM
bump?

acptulsa
07-15-2018, 12:47 PM

I see a lot of people pointing that out. But no matter how often I ask, none of them ever tell me how they would convince a bunch of voters who are disgusted with the Establishment, but too lazy to do any research, to vote for their tool of choice.

The simple fact of the matter is, A constant stream of negative coverage of Your Tool pre-election followed by absurd levels of outrage and CIA-pushed fake news stories after the election is clearly the most logical strategy.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 09:40 PM
i have indeedy spent the last two years thinking "When will Donald Trump be impeached?" and have speculated about the process.
The events of the past week have me thinking that if there was an ELITE conspiracy to "short sheet" his metaphoric bed, it worked.
the basic question never had the word "IF" in it. i've even said, had Hillary Clinton been a more charismatic candidate, assuming that
the election was not stolen from her, we'd all be hashing over the latest doings of President Tim Kaine. i even brought up multiverses.
the worlds like the ones that inspired the TV show SLIDERS. Our civilization is again at a crossroads, once again, a national debate...

UWDude
09-27-2019, 09:43 PM
Now I get it... ....they were working together so they could impeach him.

Makes sense.

Just like it did when they let him win the GOP nomination to throw it to Hillary in 2016.

Makes lots of sense.

timosman
09-27-2019, 10:11 PM
Now I get it... ....they were working together so they could impeach him.

Makes sense.

Just like it did when they let him win the GOP nomination to throw it to Hillary in 2016.

Makes lots of sense.

Aratus was supposed to have a new helmet fit as the old one was too tight. What happened? :tears:

UWDude
09-27-2019, 10:13 PM
Aratus was supposed to have a new helmet fit as the old one was too tight. What happened? :tears:

Apparently he is writing a book.
He intends to sell it by paying people to read it.
And even then, he wont make any sales.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 10:54 PM
well, if its priced too high, in tyme it might become a FREE e*book. i am hoping that gonzo still sells Rolling Stone issues.... :)

enhanced_deficit
09-28-2019, 03:23 PM
In all fairness, it is quite possible that Trump is playing 3D with the elites to confuse them with misleading narratives and they haven't realized it yet. Unlike the averaje Joe, they can be fooled/3D'd easily.