PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Instrumental In Changing Russians' Perception of Americans

donnay
12-31-2016, 08:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEJq749-Qo4

Zippyjuan
12-31-2016, 01:37 PM
That Americans are idiots? Yeah- like Alex was the one who told them that.

GunnyFreedom
12-31-2016, 01:54 PM
So dos this mean nuclear war will happen anyway despite having put Hillary down?

RJB
12-31-2016, 03:03 PM
Usually you are pretty stoic. Lately your emotions and some bitterness have been showing.

Origanalist
12-31-2016, 03:36 PM
So dos this mean nuclear war will happen anyway despite having put Hillary down?

They will just bomb Cleveland now instead of New York.

specsaregood
12-31-2016, 05:30 PM

Clearly the Russians listened to AJ's new years eve broadcast in 1999.

H. E. Panqui
12-31-2016, 07:31 PM
...alex has small girly hands like his republican puppet hero, drumpf...[btw republicans, i hear alex is running a new year's $pecial on boner pills]...

Working Poor
12-31-2016, 08:00 PM

Prolly

GunnyFreedom
12-31-2016, 08:02 PM
It's actually a good video, I don't think Russia has been as exposed to AJ's egoist self aggrandizements as much as we have, but most of the points were good ones. You can see same the AJ inflation script still in full operation. I especially liked the insight into the Russian mind with the complaint that everyone (eta: in the United States) conflates Russia and the Soviet Union, whereupon AJ proceeded to conflate Russia and the Soviet Union. :D

GunnyFreedom
12-31-2016, 08:06 PM
I was legitimately interested in the Russian point of view from this video. Their perception that the roadblock to world peace was America's conflation of Russia and Soviet. Alex doesn't conflate the two in general, but he tried to run his train on two tracks neither of which he was familiar with. To be fair he was pressed into it.

GunnyFreedom
12-31-2016, 08:10 PM
I, on the other hand, understand that the Bear in the Soviet that struck fear in the world, was a Russian bear long before the Soviet was a glimmer of imagination.

dannno
12-31-2016, 09:46 PM

You didn't even watch the video, it was the opposite of that.

Because Trump got elected, and because of Alex Jones and people like him, they realized that there is a strong anti-globalist movement in the US.

timosman
12-31-2016, 10:04 PM

Because Trump got elected, and because of Alex Jones and people like him, they realized that there is a strong anti-globalist movement in the US.

Russian intelligence needs to step up their recruiting efforts. ;)

goldenequity
01-01-2017, 06:42 AM
cut

goldenequity
01-01-2017, 07:12 AM
cut

jmdrake
01-01-2017, 09:17 AM

My mother taught me it's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good. The good thing about Trump is that he's friendly with Putin and Russia. It's funny that the Che Guevera / Chairman Mao / Fidel Castro loving left all of a sudden have a problem with a former communist (Vladimir Putin). Is their problem with Putin that he is no longer communist?

Tywysog Cymru
01-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Is their problem with Putin that he is no longer communist?

It's because Putin disagrees with them on their most cherished issue, LGBTQI+.

Origanalist
01-01-2017, 09:34 PM

That's a real good point. Putin is hardly politically correct and they can't abide that.

timosman
01-02-2017, 12:54 AM

He simply wants to tax it. :cool:

RandallFan
01-02-2017, 01:40 AM
What's the actual Russian spelling of the news show he's talking about.

timosman
01-02-2017, 02:16 AM
What's the actual Russian spelling of the news show he's talking about.

A very good question. :rolleyes:

anaconda
01-02-2017, 04:51 AM

The issue that causes tumult in world financial markets and threatens world peace?

anaconda
01-02-2017, 05:07 AM
http://www.modernlifesurvivalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/alexjonesrippedmusclesinfowarsyoung.jpg

RandallFan
01-10-2017, 03:01 PM
I think it is called Tsargrad TV.

vonMises
01-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Alexander Dugin's philosophy, if not some of his instructions themselves, are responsible for some of Russia's attempt to get Trump elected. Haven't seen the video yet, but he has authored pieces that more or less support fifth column activity and propaganda in other countries.

vonMises
01-10-2017, 03:46 PM
He's also barred from entering any EU/NATO country.

opal
01-10-2017, 04:09 PM
I tried.. got about 8 minutes in and the fawning overwhelmed me.. I had to shut it down.

RonPaulIsGreat
01-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Alex! True American Hero!

vonMises
01-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Still on my to do list to watch the video, but here is Dugin endorsing Trump and speaking in English with his Russian accent. He's actually able to describe U.S. politics quite well, even when he calls elites perverts. But I have a suspicion that Jones himself is a pervert (if not a pedophile himself) who Dugin nonetheless praises (Jones lost his right to accuse others of libel/slander when he's accuse so many others of being pedophiles), and Dugin might need to acknowledge this one day if this is the case. Dugin is a smart man, but a man that ultimately supports totalitarianism, and is willing to use subversion and propaganda in the U.S. and Russia to accomplish this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOWIoMtIvDQ

AngryCanadian
01-10-2017, 06:08 PM

Probably not.

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Aleksandr Dugin is a con artist, far more interested in pushing his own image as an important Russian intellectual than anything else. Western media is lapping it up, apparently.

It really is interesting how the interests of the mainstream media and the alt-right/European New Right are now so closely aligned.

Athan
01-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Usually you are pretty stoic. Lately your emotions and some bitterness have been showing.

The salt must flow

Athan
01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
It's actually a good video, I don't think Russia has been as exposed to AJ's egoist self aggrandizements as much as we have, but most of the points were good ones. You can see same the AJ inflation script still in full operation. I especially liked the insight into the Russian mind with the complaint that everyone (eta: in the United States) conflates Russia and the Soviet Union, whereupon AJ proceeded to conflate Russia and the Soviet Union. :D

Agreed. Most Americans slant on individuals comes from our uniquely American slant, a foreign view that is hostile to us sees the world differently since they tend to be the receiving end of globalist bankers operations. A lot of us are familiar with Alex being.. well Alex. No introduction needed here. They don't have the same exposure we do, but they do have exposure of the rough end of American overseas intervention.