PDA

View Full Version : I hope weather conditions in MidWest do not impede Iowan grassroots efforts.

Akus
12-09-2007, 08:18 PM
That's all.:o

jcoenen
12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I was one of those people standing on the overpass in this thread
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=48352

and I've got to say - especially for people that are used to this type of climate the weather is a pretty minor factor - especially if you got something important to do - like spread the message of Ron Paul :D

If anything the weather is a motivating factor and you will be received much better by others when they see you battling the elements and figure you must be pretty serious and have something important to tell them.

Man from La Mancha
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
It should help. The other candidates hired people will stay home and people will be impressed seeing non paid Ron Paul people going door to door.

d991
12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
That's all.:o

I am actually hoping there is some harsh weather in Iowa on the day of the caucus...as other people, even the pundits, have pointed out Ron Paul supporters will not be deterred by bad weather. Meanwhile the caucus is the night of some football game and a school night. If there is bad weather I can see Romney or Huckabee supporters just going home and not bothering (probably more Romney supporters than Huckabee supporters)

Thomas_Paine
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
pray for the worst weather God can give us :)

TN_VOL
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
I agree we should hope and pray for a blizzard of biblical proportions on the day of the Iowa Caucus and NH Primary.

FrankRep
12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Nothing will stop those hardcore Ron Paul supporters!

saahmed
12-09-2007, 09:02 PM
If they had more ads running it would have been great since so many people have stayed in the past week due to weather.

Kingfisher
12-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Pray for Sleet, snow, wind, heavy rain

Goldwater Conservative
12-10-2007, 06:50 AM
pray for the worst weather God can give us :)

pray for a blizzard of biblical proportions on the day of the Iowa Caucus and NH Primary.

Pray for Sleet, snow, wind, heavy rain

I feel like I just walked into the Mike Huckabee forum. :)

xd9fan
12-10-2007, 10:46 AM
I am actually hoping there is some harsh weather in Iowa on the day of the caucus...as other people, even the pundits, have pointed out Ron Paul supporters will not be deterred by bad weather.

yep:D come hell or high water