PDA

View Full Version : 6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2016, 02:11 PM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/
War On Us marches on....
Court Rules Police Can Legally Execute Your Dog if It Does Anything But Sit Silently Jack Burns (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/author/jburns/) December 22, 2016 27 Comments (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/#disqus_thread)

The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit concluded Monday that police officers are justified in killing citizens’ pets — even if those animals are not attacking or attempting to attack them.
Judges MOORE and CLAY (Circuit Judges), and HOOD (District Judge) heard an appeal from the plaintiffs Mark and Cheryl Brown, of Battle Creek, Michigan. The Browns filed a lawsuit against the BATTLE CREEK Police Department, the City of Battle Creek, and officers Jeffrey Case, Christof Klein, and Damon Young for the death of their beloved dogs at the hands of sadistic cops.

The incident occurred on April 17th, 2013 (http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/16a0293p-06.pdf), when police were attempting to execute a search warrant on the home where the Browns were living because a police informant reported another man, Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence. Jones was apprehended before police arrived on the scene.Mark Brown, who was not a suspect in the search, had gone home on his lunch break to let out his two pit bulls. After doing so, he locked the door and headed back to work when police arrived and detained him. He told them he had a key, and that they didn’t need to destroy the front door to gain entry into the home. But destroy it they did.

The Browns dispute the claims by police that the dogs were barking. Mark Brown even testified the smaller of the two dogs had “never barked a day in her life.” Officer Klein said the larger dog was barking and “lunged” at him, but later admitted the pet “had only moved a few inches.”
Despite there being no attack, Klein fired a round at the dog. Both dogs ran away from the officers to the basement, obviously fleeing in fear. There, the two dogs were shot and killed by the officers who felt that they could not properly clear the room and effectively execute the search warrant on the home, explaining they “did not feel [the officers] could safely clear the basement with those dogs down there.”
Going further, the officers stated the “basement was loaded. You’ve gotta look under beds, you’ve gotta do everything, and [the dogs] basically prevented us from doing that, and they were protecting that basement.” Klein testified the smaller pit bull was “just standing there” when it was shot and killed.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/#43hyAVbcFebXuywd.99

luctor-et-emergo
12-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Well... I feel sick.

This is not right or just.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Well... I feel sick.

Only legal/illegal matters in Amerika, comrade. What's right is an afterthought at most. :(

Kotin
12-22-2016, 03:07 PM
This is the country that we have made. Centralize power and this is what We get and much much more.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2016, 03:32 PM
This is the country that the politicians and cronies have made without permission. Centralize power and this is what We get and much much more.

FIFY. ~hugs~

Ender
12-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Only legal/illegal matters in Amerika, comrade. What's right is an afterthought at most. :(

Yep- forget about what's actually Lawful.

Kotin
12-22-2016, 04:30 PM
FIFY. ~hugs~

we let them do it.. we begged them to do it.. we delegated all our personal responsibilities to them and this is what happens.

phill4paul
12-22-2016, 04:39 PM
If those cops came on my property and shot my dog they would be in for a very bad day. In fact if they came to my property they better do so with respect even if they have a warrant. Let me put my dog away. Let me unlock the front door instead of kicking it in. While you are in my house conduct only the search for which the warrant was written. While doing so my hand will be on my gun and your hand better be off of yours. Simple.

RJB
12-22-2016, 05:01 PM
6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

They can still get shot if sitting quietly.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2016, 05:15 PM
we let them do it.. we begged them to do it.. we delegated all our personal responsibilities to them and this is what happens.

If "we" means the majority, yeah, you could say that. A somewhat sizeable minority of Murica has been against that for ages. Democracy for the FAIL. :P

DamianTV
12-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Between idiots that get into politics that think they have authority to just tell us how to live our lives, and idiots that get pit bulls just so they can breed them and fight them, we have ended up with the government we deserve.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Between idiots that get into politics that think they have authority to just tell us how to live our lives, and idiots that get pit bulls just so they can breed them and fight them, we have ended up with the government we deserve.

You speaking for the electorate or yourself and a mouse in your pocket, sonny?

RonPaulIsGreat
12-22-2016, 09:53 PM
There would be repercussions.

ChristianAnarchist
12-22-2016, 10:04 PM
Goons gonna goon... and goon... and goon...

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!!!

Anti Federalist
12-22-2016, 11:51 PM
If those cops came on my property and shot my dog they would be in for a very bad day. In fact if they came to my property they better do so with respect even if they have a warrant. Let me put my dog away. Let me unlock the front door instead of kicking it in. While you are in my house conduct only the search for which the warrant was written. While doing so my hand will be on my gun and your hand better be off of yours. Simple.

Brother I hear you loud and clear...I'm sure you are well aware of the consequences of that.

They will kill you.

They will kill your woman.

They will kill your dogs.

And then burn your house down.

And not a fuck will be given by anybody outside our tiny little band of refuseniks.

If the fight is to be walked to them, the only advantage is stealth and unpredictability.

If they get the drop on you in your home or car, compliance is the only way to survive and fight another day.

And yes, I know how gut wrenching and emasculating groveling before these fucksticks is.

That's the point, and why they make us do it.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2016, 11:55 PM
They can still get shot if sitting quietly.

They can get shot barking.

They can get shot growling.

They can get shot sitting.

They can get shot running.

They can get shot cowering.

They can get shot tail wagging.

TheTexan
12-23-2016, 12:39 AM
This is why I've had all of my dogs and all of my children compliance-trained

heavenlyboy34
12-23-2016, 12:44 AM

How much did that cost?

TheTexan
12-23-2016, 12:51 AM
How much did that cost?

Free. The Officer owed me a favor.

HVACTech
12-23-2016, 01:13 AM
Well... I feel sick.

it was all about "drugs" dude.
your country is no better than mine in this regard.
Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence.
those are not on the approved list. :)
HB is yanking your chain.

HVACTech
12-23-2016, 01:17 AM

what about your wife. is she also "compliance trained"
or just your kids and dogs?

DamianTV
12-23-2016, 01:23 AM
Brother I hear you loud and clear...I'm sure you are well aware of the consequences of that.

They will kill you.

And not a fuck will be given by anybody outside our tiny little band of refuseniks.

If the fight is to be walked to them, the only advantage is stealth and unpredictability.

If they get the drop on you in your home or car, compliance is the only way to survive and fight another day.

And yes, I know how gut wrenching and emasculating groveling before these fucksticks is.

Just like the Germans would make their victims take the blame for their actions: "You made me shoot your dog / wife / Jew / brother, it didnt have to be this way, if only you OBEYED. This is your fault, not ours. We just follow our orders".

phill4paul
12-23-2016, 02:01 AM

They will kill you.

Yup. For the most part. I'm fine with that. They will do all of that. And it let's me know who my lethal enemies are.

Compliance as a means to fight another day has proved terminal.

And given the choice I'll take dieing on my feet.

And I don't care that any fucks are given except my own.

timosman
12-23-2016, 03:01 AM

I love this thread! ;)

otherone
12-23-2016, 06:48 AM
And not a $#@! will be given by anybody outside our tiny little band of refuseniks.

I used to believe that. But it's not indifference that is the enemy. It's your neighbors. Cops (and bureaucrats) are fruit of your local poison tree.
Government is a cult with no dearth of supporters.

http://i57.tinypic.com/23qyrg7.jpg

Schifference
12-23-2016, 06:56 AM
Obviously killing dogs must be the agenda.

They schedule/pre-plan these raids and warrants. They show up with all the high tech devices/riot gear. They come prepared to break your door down and safely serve and execute warrants.

Why after all these bad incidents do they not consider having a dog handler on site as part of their SOP?

jmdrake
12-23-2016, 07:24 AM
And if you kill a police dog you're lucky if all they do is charge you will "dogslaughter." True story. I was at one of my son's baseball games. Two of the other parents, "good old boys" (GOB), were reminiscing about a police sergeant they knew.

GOB 1: "Remember that time when that suspect killed a police dog?"
GOB 2: "Yep. He told his men to get their shot guns, lock and load and take that thug behind the dumpster."
GOB 1: "They filled him so full of holes he was like Swiss cheese."
GOB 2: "That's what you get for killing a dog."

:eek: :( :mad:

ChristianAnarchist
12-23-2016, 07:57 AM
it was all about "drugs" dude.
your country is no better than mine in this regard.
Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence.
those are not on the approved list. :)
HB is yanking your chain.

After being in Holland a couple of times I have to say that I doubt there's a lot of SWAT raids there for drugs. I kinda doubt there are any (could be wrong here).

PS. Why can't I PM luctor (or others anymore)? Keeps saying my messaging is full but even when I delete some of the old ones it gives me the same message...

TheTexan
12-23-2016, 08:17 AM
what about your wife. is she also "compliance trained"
or just your kids and dogs?

She's probably the most compliant person I've ever met.

Its the reason I married her.

presence
12-23-2016, 08:21 AM

dornerfrein ftw!

Lucille
12-23-2016, 09:04 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505647-6th-Circuit-Court-Police-can-shoot-dog-if-it-moves-or-barks-when-cop-enters-home

If you shoot the dog right off the bat, it makes it clear you're willing to use force, and will have to less often. You create a psychological position of strength. (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-few-good-apples.html)

Anti Federalist
12-23-2016, 10:57 AM
I'd give a fuck.

And avenge you as best I could.

Yup. For the most part. I'm fine with that. They will do all of that. And it let's me know who my lethal enemies are.

Compliance as a means to fight another day has proved terminal.

And given the choice I'll take dieing on my feet.

And I don't care that any fucks are given except my own.

Anti Federalist
12-23-2016, 11:01 AM
Indifference, copsucking, cult of government worship...all part of the problem.

I used to believe that. But it's not indifference that is the enemy. It's your neighbors. Cops (and bureaucrats) are fruit of your local poison tree.
Government is a cult with no dearth of supporters.

http://i57.tinypic.com/23qyrg7.jpg

HVACTech
12-27-2016, 06:31 PM
After being in Holland a couple of times I have to say that I doubt there's a lot of SWAT raids there for drugs. I kinda doubt there are any (could be wrong here).

PS. Why can't I PM luctor (or others anymore)? Keeps saying my messaging is full but even when I delete some of the old ones it gives me the same message...

I don't know... I always liked Luctor...
what I think, is that it is our country that is under attack. not his.
I like you just fine by the way. it seems to me. that you consider our founders too moderate in the pursuit of self-rule.
or.
is ChristianAnarchist...synonymous with MinArchist?
and I am wrong on this?

phill4paul
12-27-2016, 06:53 PM
I like you just fine by the way. it seems to me. that you consider our founders too moderate in the pursuit of self-rule.
or.
and I am wrong on this?

Back, welcome....so long hard to see...
I think, what. porpoise have radar.
Is what it is what ain't it ain't?
I am ami i right?

ChristianAnarchist
12-27-2016, 07:34 PM
or.
and I am wrong on this?

Nah, I'm an all out anarchist. I once was a lefty (in the 60's) until I started working for my money then I became a righty until I saw how the wars and dirty dealings screw everyone over, then I became a "libertarian" until I got tired of that. It was better than the other ways of thought but it was like getting to "almost" achieve your ideal but never quite there. Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!! You can't be free if someone is telling you what to do.

Sure, full Liberty has danger but then so does this tyranny we are living under. I don't even believe that the "danger" is greater under out and out declared anarchy - it's just different. You are responsible for your own protection (as if you are not now?) and your own profit. Once you go "Liberty" you can never go back...

phill4paul
12-27-2016, 07:39 PM
Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!!

I don't know what someone wants to label this as but it is what I live by, as much as I am able.

phill4paul
12-27-2016, 07:41 PM
People used to get hanged for simply stealing pet's.

HVACTech
12-27-2016, 08:38 PM
Nah, I'm an all out anarchist. I once was a lefty (in the 60's) until I started working for my money then I became a righty until I saw how the wars and dirty dealings screw everyone over, then I became a "libertarian" until I got tired of that. It was better than the other ways of thought but it was like getting to "almost" achieve your ideal but never quite there. Then I came to the realization that there is only ONE way to be free and that's to BE FREE!! You can't be free if someone is telling you what to do.

Sure, full Liberty has danger but then so does this tyranny we are living under. I don't even believe that the "danger" is greater under out and out declared anarchy - it's just different. You are responsible for your own protection (as if you are not now?) and your own profit. Once you go "Liberty" you can never go back...

I am OK. with that. I am my own man. people do not hire me because they like me.
I was born a poor boy. an orphan. and I REALLY do NOT give a hot damn if you like or respect me or not.

YOU sir. are the VERY reason that I do not like residential equipment. fuck that. I want to jack with people like you.
limited market. I understand that.
you will need to own a frozen food warehouse or a supermarket to know who I am.
I sir. am FAR more of an Anarchist than you are. keep lying to yourself. I am OK with that.
bust my balls? not a chance.
I do NOT have people who tell me what to do. like you. they do NOT even know what I do.
what I DO have. is people who NEED me.

I am too valuable for the gooberment to shut me down.

YOU have NO idea what I KNOW to be true pissant. tell me true sir.
is is really possible to "pump heat" and if so. how?

let me repeat the question for your DUMBNESS..
is it REALLY possible to pump heat? and if so. how sir?

you want me to play nice? ok. answer my query.
if you do not wish to know about god. teach me about how to get free money.
like you do. :)

heavenlyboy34
12-27-2016, 09:11 PM
I am OK. with that. I am my own man. people do not hire me because they like me.
I was born a poor boy. an orphan. and I REALLY do NOT give a hot damn if you like or respect me or not.

YOU sir. are the VERY reason that I do not like residential equipment. fuck that. I want to jack with people like you.
I sir. am FAR more of an Anarchist than you are. keep lying to yourself. I am OK with that.
I do NOT have people who tell me what to do. like you. they do NOT even know what I do.

Obvious self-delusion is obvious. :D

HVACTech
12-27-2016, 09:31 PM
Obvious self-delusion is obvious. :D

^^^ about what.^^^
care to explain yourself ma'am?
do you even know what HVAC/R is?
much less have the ability to fuck with me about it?
you will will be the very first if you can do so. ma'am.
time to show your stuff HB34.
prove that I am NOT what I say I am. and defeat me.
hurt me baby. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSsVvlj6YA

ChristianAnarchist
12-27-2016, 10:16 PM

YOU sir. are the VERY reason that I do not like residential equipment. $#@! that. I want to jack with people like you.

Wow... I sure didn't mean to set you off... sorry!

Peace brother!

:)

HVACTech
12-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Wow... I sure didn't mean to set you off... sorry!

Peace brother!

:)

I was not "set me off" by you,
you misjudge me.
I am the captain of my own destiny.
and I am deciding to play money games with you.
I pay no price for my money.
they pay me.
yes.I am a prisoner of the untied states.
and you are not.
I know what that means.

heavenlyboy34
12-27-2016, 11:08 PM
you misjudge me.
they pay me.
and you are not.
I know what that means.

This^^ The proper word nowadays is "triggered", ChristianAnarchist . :) ~hugs everyone~

anaconda
12-28-2016, 02:56 AM
Mostly sitting quietly but with a little crunching sound an an occasional squeak:

http://scienceblogs.com/thoughtfulanimal/wp-content/blogs.dir/351/files/2012/04/i-6c133aff21f8e4f5f4d9f15170f3bff2-guinea_pig1.jpg

phill4paul
12-28-2016, 11:17 AM

Says the taxpayer with a business license and governmental certifications. :rolleyes:

Jamesiv1
12-28-2016, 12:53 PM
you misjudge me.
they pay me.
and you are not.
I know what that means.
"I work for no man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

ChaosControl
12-28-2016, 08:48 PM
The logic used by the cops basically justifies shooting any cop that comes into your house since you could easily feel threatened they might harm you. Idiot cops and idiot judge. But then what else is new. Sucks there are so many bad cops that make it all the worse for the ones that are actually good guys doing their best to protect people.

Anti Federalist
12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Back, welcome....so long hard to see...
I think, what. porpoise have radar.
Is what it is what ain't it ain't?
I am ami i right?

You forgot:

HVAC/R blarg blarg

Heat pump blarg blarg

Anarchy blarg blarg

Federation blarg blarg

Blarg...

<<<random unrelated song video>>>

dannno
12-29-2016, 01:27 PM

I can only imagine what kind of 'favor' you provided him :D

Anti Federalist
12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Snopes says you're full of shit.

Now I know where Zippy works during the day.

http://www.snopes.com/federal-judge-rule-police-can-legally-shoot-kill-dogs/

Anti Federalist
12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Snopes says you're full of shit.

Now I know where Zippy works during the day.

http://www.snopes.com/federal-judge-rule-police-can-legally-shoot-kill-dogs/

Anti Federalist
12-30-2016, 10:47 PM
I shut you down months ago, when you clearly did not even know the history and timeline of commercially available frozen foods.

Stop being an abrasive dick.

It's not even funny.

^^^ about what.^^^

Anti Federalist
12-30-2016, 10:54 PM
I shut you down months ago, when you clearly did not even know the history and timeline of commercially available frozen foods.

It's not even funny.

^^^ about what.^^^

heavenlyboy34
12-30-2016, 11:05 PM

It's not even funny.
Yup, that kind of constant nonsense is why he's been on my ignore list for many months.

Ender
12-30-2016, 11:18 PM

Pits are good dogs- they get a lot of negative publicity because a) people think any short haired dog is a pit, and b) because owners do not understand how to train them. Pits just need to know who is the leader- they obey very well when trained properly.

DamianTV
12-31-2016, 12:59 AM
Pits are good dogs- they get a lot of negative publicity because a) people think any short haired dog is a pit, and b) because owners do not understand how to train them. Pits just need to know who is the leader- they obey very well when trained properly.

I do believe there is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners. Sadly, we have a nearly endless supply of bad owners.

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 12:41 AM

It's not even funny.

yeah. you are right dudette. that whole history and timeline thingy.
by god. you bested me.

simply knowing the history and timeline. is CLEARLY proof positive.
that I should bow before your own magnificence,

I hereby relinquish any attempts to even BE an HVAC person. and will try to change for you brother.
CLEARLY. simply knowing the history and timeline is emblematic of your prowness in such matters as this.

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Yup, that kind of constant nonsense is why he's been on my ignore list for many months.

true that. simply knowing the history and timeline is proof positive of competence in any field underr the sun.

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 12:48 AM
"I work for no man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

ok. that was weird. I do supermarket work. who am I working for when I do that?

women and children? or men?

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Says the taxpayer with a business license and governmental certifications. :rolleyes:

you got me. clearly I am a fake. or I would not have those or do that. you win.

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 12:56 AM
This^^ The proper word nowadays is "triggered", ChristianAnarchist . :) ~hugs everyone~

my grammar or vernacular offends thou. :o

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 01:01 AM

you know what I like about "all out Anarchist"?
it means TOTALLY useless.
have you ever been to an "all out Anarchist" meeting?

why would they do that?
have fun masturbating over in a corner somewhere all by yourself. :)

HVACTech
01-06-2017, 01:06 AM
She's probably the most compliant person I've ever met.

Its the reason I married her.

my bad. :o

I thought men like you mostly rented.

ChristianAnarchist
01-06-2017, 01:19 AM
you know what I like about "all out Anarchist"?
it means TOTALLY useless.
have you ever been to an "all out Anarchist" meeting?

why would they do that?
have fun masturbating over in a corner somewhere all by yourself. :)

Come back to respond to something you saw days aog? Did it take you that long to come up with your snappy insulting post?? Why not try to make your argument in favor of the goonerment instead of throwing personal insults?? Oh, right, because there is NO explanation as to why we need a bunch of goons threatening us with guns in every aspect of our lives...

osan
01-06-2017, 02:34 AM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/
War On Us marches on....
Court Rules Police Can Legally Execute Your Dog if It Does Anything But Sit Silently

Jack Burns (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/author/jburns/) December 22, 2016 27 Comments (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/#disqus_thread)

The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit concluded Monday that police officers are justified in killing citizens’ pets — even if those animals are not attacking or attempting to attack them.
Judges MOORE and CLAY (Circuit Judges), and HOOD (District Judge) heard an appeal from the plaintiffs Mark and Cheryl Brown, of Battle Creek, Michigan. The Browns filed a lawsuit against the BATTLE CREEK Police Department, the City of Battle Creek, and officers Jeffrey Case, Christof Klein, and Damon Young for the death of their beloved dogs at the hands of sadistic cops.

The incident occurred on April 17th, 2013 (http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/16a0293p-06.pdf), when police were attempting to execute a search warrant on the home where the Browns were living because a police informant reported another man, Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence. Jones was apprehended before police arrived on the scene.Mark Brown, who was not a suspect in the search, had gone home on his lunch break to let out his two pit bulls. After doing so, he locked the door and headed back to work when police arrived and detained him. He told them he had a key, and that they didn’t need to destroy the front door to gain entry into the home. But destroy it they did.

The Browns dispute the claims by police that the dogs were barking. Mark Brown even testified the smaller of the two dogs had “never barked a day in her life.” Officer Klein said the larger dog was barking and “lunged” at him, but later admitted the pet “had only moved a few inches.”
Despite there being no attack, Klein fired a round at the dog. Both dogs ran away from the officers to the basement, obviously fleeing in fear. There, the two dogs were shot and killed by the officers who felt that they could not properly clear the room and effectively execute the search warrant on the home, explaining they “did not feel [the officers] could safely clear the basement with those dogs down there.”
Going further, the officers stated the “basement was loaded. You’ve gotta look under beds, you’ve gotta do everything, and [the dogs] basically prevented us from doing that, and they were protecting that basement.” Klein testified the smaller pit bull was “just standing there” when it was shot and killed.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-can-now-kill-dog-barking-getting-way/#43hyAVbcFebXuywd.99

Does the opinion of a civil court have any effect in criminal matters?

That aside, this is reason enough for loading either AP or getting an express rifle. A short-range impact by, say, a 416 Rigby, 505 Gibbs, 470/500/577 Nitro, etc. is likely to kill through sheer energy transfer. Level IV plates will not save you when 6,000 lb-ft of energy strikes you in the chest.

Small communities of like-minded people should accrue with people willing to kill any and all home invaders.

Speaking of which - I have designed anti-invasion portals for homes. Basically armored doors and frames of such strength that police would have to drive an APC through a wall in order to breach. Think there's a market for such things? I've also contrived windows intended for first-floor protection. Imagine 3/8" steel plate mounting flanges, 6" wide, screwed into sistered 2x8 framing members. Imagine 6/4 bandit barrier panes. Now imagine when the flash-bang bounces right back into the cops' kissers. All-stainless construction, 8 ga. or even 1/4" tubing wall.

Costly? Sure. What're the lives of you and your loved ones worth? I built the armored door for the basement I put under our house here where a crawlspace had originally been. 10' 6" ceiling height w/8' x 36" door from office, solid mahogany core w/1/4" plate bolted to the outside. It weighs about 450 pounds and rides on hinges I fabricated from 1.5" 4140 barstock, courtesy of Douglas Barrels here in Nitro. Turned and pressed in bronze bushings and 27" long 3/8" x 3" straps. Pins are grade... erm... 11 (??) socket head bolts, 5/8" diameter x 7 or 8 inches long. The door swings like it's riding on silk. :) Frame is 1/2" thick 6"x4" curb armor, fitted and welded into a 'C' around the 12" concrete block foundation. It would be literally easier to break through the block than the door. Floor is a 12"-thick slab with #5 rebar and remesh. I like my engineering philosophy: build for eternity.

PS: anyone killing my dog would himself be killed, consequences be damned. There would be dead cops littering my home. Nobody kills one of my family members without facing the ultimate invoice.

shakey1
01-06-2017, 11:19 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/rrkvwn.jpg

HVACTech
01-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Come back to respond to something you saw days aog? Did it take you that long to come up with your snappy insulting post?? Why not try to make your argument in favor of the goonerment instead of throwing personal insults?? Oh, right, because there is NO explanation as to why we need a bunch of goons threatening us with guns in every aspect of our lives...

OK. wiseguy. how about this.
Anarchy is IMFUCKINGpossible in a world full of "States".

the ENTIRE fucking world is FULL of Statists dude.
and you want to play simpleton with me?

over semantics?

ChristianAnarchist
01-09-2017, 09:02 PM

the ENTIRE $#@!ing world is FULL of Statists dude.

over semantics?

Back with more insults?? Your argument makes no more sense than to say the "whole world is full of gangsters, it's not possible to oversome..."

And yeah, if everyone just lets the gangsters have their way there sure never will be any change...

Anti Federalist
01-09-2017, 09:29 PM

over semantics?

https://media.giphy.com/media/11OO4x7JURZoTC/giphy.gif

TheTexan
01-09-2017, 10:38 PM

over semantics?

+rep

these anarchists who think cops shouldn't be shooting dogs are living in a fairy tale land

Dr.3D
01-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Imagine being anti-semantics like that.