PDA

View Full Version : After the EC win, Trump has to start showing up for intelligence briefings, eh?

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 02:04 AM
Well it is official now, but the clown that is gonna be runnin' the country better start showin up to daily briefings I guess.

Or at least his designate . . . VP-elect Pence at least (?) as the cow dung hits the fan so to speak . . .
all while Trumpie hangs with the trophy wife/new First Lady or where eva'

dannno
12-20-2016, 02:15 AM
So you're saying he doesn't?

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 02:26 AM

That is the narrative at least . . . but you are right, he HAS to have had someone there for what he misses . . .
Trump has called them boring supposedly.

timosman
12-20-2016, 02:30 AM
I do not think they started telling him the truth yet.

nobody's_hero
12-20-2016, 02:30 AM
What reason would he have to believe anything they say?

If I were Trump, I'd tell them to fuck off for the next 4 years.

enhanced_deficit
12-20-2016, 02:37 AM

Yea he might leak that to Putin... only to find out that Putin already had the non-cliff note version.

But seriously, won't be surprised if he demanded purge of all the inteligence "experts" who had "concluded" that Benghazi 9/11 attack was "spontaneous" mob attack over a video , Iraq had WMDs, Obama job approval numbers were high, Hillary was going to win in a landslide etc.

12-20-2016, 06:13 AM
Yea he might leak that to Putin... only to find out that Putin already had the non-cliff note version.

But seriously, won't be surprised if he demanded purge of all the inteligence "experts" who had "concluded" that Benghazi 9/11 attack was "spontaneous" mob attack over a video , Iraq had WMDs, Obama job approval numbers were high, Hillary was going to win in a landslide etc.

Or perhaps those experts will purge Trump. We'll find out soon enough.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 06:35 AM
Or perhaps those experts will purge Trump. We'll find out soon enough.

Or maybe they'll all just spontaneously combust.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 06:37 AM

He said he doesn't. And Trump cannot tell a lie right? I mean we've got to expose every possible lie about Obama no matter how inconsequential because "that's how we defeat TPTB" therefore if we don't expose Trump's lies that must mean that Trump never lies.

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 07:27 AM

Well yes, all from a non- .gov server, say in a Denver apartment?
According to FBI Director Comey testifying to Congress under oath to SC Congressman Gowdy
there were "thousands" of classified materials/emails sent on that server over "multiple devices"

Hilly in jail is the best solution really, but let the new AG give her her day in court at least before the hanging.

dannno
12-20-2016, 11:02 AM
He said he doesn't. And Trump cannot tell a lie right? I mean we've got to expose every possible lie about Obama no matter how inconsequential because "that's how we defeat TPTB" therefore if we don't expose Trump's lies that must mean that Trump never lies.

No, the title of the OP said he does. I thought it was very curious that the title said one thing, and the thread says the complete opposite. It wasn't a total surprise to me that the OP admitted it was a narrative that he picked up from the MSM. I dunno if Trump lies or changes his mind or just exaggerates from time to time like his books say to do, but I do know that the MSM lies and spins narrative about Trump on a daily basis.. and it's always negative.. and if you hate the MSM as much as I do, then it seems like something must be up.

nikcers
12-20-2016, 11:05 AM
That the government switched out the jetfuel with special jet fuel that does melt steel beams?

Jamesiv1
12-20-2016, 11:21 AM
That the government switched out the jetfuel with special jet fuel that does melt steel beams?
That building 7 collapsed because of evil fairy dust?

and the BBC bobblehead talked about the collapse 30 minutes before it happened?

you mean those briefings?

LibertyEagle
12-20-2016, 11:55 AM
That building 7 collapsed because of evil fairy dust?

You mean the one that had lost a quarter of itself and the fire department was warning might collapse soon?

Jamesiv1
12-20-2016, 12:15 PM
You mean the one that had lost a quarter of itself and the fire department was warning might collapse soon?
Cut it out. You're buzzkilling my conspiracy theory.

seriously... i haven't heard that. Got source?

dannno
12-20-2016, 12:50 PM

There was a small chunk missing out of one of the corners of the building. There were a lot of chunks missing out of a lot of nearby buildings, much bigger chunks and more chunks.. But WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 are still the only buildings to collapse symmetrically into their own footprint from anything other than a controlled demolition.

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 06:35 PM
No, the title of the OP said he does. I thought it was very curious that the title said one thing, and the thread says the complete opposite. It wasn't a total surprise to me that the OP admitted it was a narrative that he picked up from the MSM. I dunno if Trump lies or changes his mind or just exaggerates from time to time like his books say to do, but I do know that the MSM lies and spins narrative about Trump on a daily basis.. and it's always negative.. and if you hate the MSM as much as I do, then it seems like something must be up.
I was NOT expecting that OP title was somehow in dispute danno . . . Obama interview stated recently Trump was not showing up at briefings.

If this new President is gonna get his direction from the tweet universe, I am gonna need bigger oars to make it through the muck we are all in now.

. . . only buildings to collapse symmetrically into their own footprint from anything other than a controlled demolition.it was, and is still sorta . . . surreal

dannno
12-20-2016, 06:59 PM
I was NOT expecting that OP title was somehow in dispute danno . . . Obama interview stated recently Trump was not showing up at briefings.

That's not what the title says. The title says that Trump has to start showing up now. The OP said he doesn't have to start showing up.

If this new President is gonna get his direction from the tweet universe, I am gonna need bigger oars to make it through the muck we are all in now.

Better than getting direction from the intelligence community...

pcosmar
12-20-2016, 07:15 PM
That is the narrative at least . . . but you are right, he HAS to have had someone there for what he misses . . .
Trump has called them boring supposedly.

What's he missing?
Lies from the CIA.. or lies from the Pentagon?

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 07:16 PM
That's not what the title says. The title says that Trump has to start showing up now. The OP said he doesn't have to start showing up.

The title of the thread is meant to say that since Trumpie is now officially and about to be certified as the 45th President by the National Archivist after officially winning the USA Presidency from the state electors, that he should not be so flippant about the security briefings . . .
Trump showed up/ not showed up some days I guess, but what the hell it's "tube or it didn't happen"

AZJoe
12-20-2016, 07:24 PM
If he doesn't show up to the intelligence briefings, he may be uninformed.
If he does show up, he will be misinformed.

Weston White
12-21-2016, 12:20 AM

Really? Where did it all go, did it run off to Burger King to become the next juicy Quarter-Pounder with Cheese?

nobody's_hero
12-21-2016, 06:52 AM
If he doesn't show up to the intelligence briefings, he may be uninformed.
If he does show up, he will be misinformed.

Good way to put it.

jmdrake
12-21-2016, 07:09 AM

:rolleyes: Not even close to the truth.

Nope. She's just making that up.

DamianTV
12-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Intelligence Briefings are one way that even Presidents can be controlled.

I want to believe that the "Intel" they feed to whoever is in office is as humanely accurate and important as it should be and not a pack of lies. Those lies, if believed, can manipulate any person as Titles are wholly ineffective at granting immunity to bullshit.