PDA

View Full Version : Univision Forums About the Debate

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board?board.id=republicanos

You might want to use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ or something similar to translate what they're saying.

JeffersonThomas
12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
there's got to be somebody on these forums who reads spanish. ...if you want to keep us up to date on anything of interest that happens there I'm sure I wouldn't be the only grateful one

Ben Elliott
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
they seem to be overwhelmingly popular. Even read a few mentions of teaparty07

rasheedwallace
12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
i can read spanish ok, just got done with 2 years of it in college...

alot of positive responses.

"ron paul is the only one who speaks the truth!" thread.

lol people saying tancredo is a racist.

ronpaul1
12-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Here is part of a thread. They love him.

-----------------------

I add me to that vote. That is the man. the war does not teach, the war kills those that do not clean their soul, sell to the terrorism the terrorists kill to you if you do not apply the war to them

---------------------------

Rum Paul is a change that helped the Hispanics. I cannot think that Univison nor put it in the main cover. Originally I do not invite for proximo domigo. The proposals of Rum Paul are very Christianas. He is a Doctor and demas is all Lawyers like all the democratas.

---------------------------

It cheers knowledge to me that are Hispanic brothers who occur to account the special thing that is Rum Paul. Deberdad me entuciama much. Rum Paul is not a common politico, is much but that a politico. He is a man who follows his ideas and nonhost his principles by no reason. Imaginense, been has married with the same woman already but of 50 years! Those are what I call to be committed. Rumba does not forget the 16 to them December we are going to have one immense. The press is going away to be agape with the total that we are going to donate: http://www.teaparty07.com/

-------------------

They are already arriving at New Hampshire, the key state of the campaign of Rum Paul, hundreds of followers from all the country to make works voluntary. They have been organized through Internet, like always. The idea is that thousand volunteers kick all the state, marries according to house, to make propaganda of the candidacy of Rum Meanwhile, other internauts donate money to finance the project. The leader of this adventure is Vijay Boyapati, an ex--engineer of Google that has let its work to dedicate itself to take to Rum Paul to the White House. Yes, as you read it. This chaval we knew in the interview made Rum Paul him in Google. It was one more of the public, one of whom was able turn to do a question to him. It explained that the previous year had obtained the citizenship, that had discovered to Rum in the first televised debate and that had traveled from Seattle to only be there that day and to give a check to its candidate.

---------------

In all straw polls of New Hampshire Rum Paul to cattle but of 50%. New Hampshire is ours! Iowa seguira, and if we joined all Hispanic and apollamos to Rum Paul in Miami, sera Florida ours also. http://usastrawpolls.com/states/New-Hampshire-Straw-Polls.html Acuerdence the 16 of December we are going to have one rumba that is going to break record of donations http://www.teaparty07.com/ I am going to donate $100 if not but. Jamas in my life habia donated for a politica bell.

==============

We must unite to us like Hispanic and voting by Rum Paul. The life is but important and it wants to finish this war already - and. IF FOR THE LIFE! IF FOR RUM PAUL!

---------------------

WOW! It cheers that ai Hispanic for Rum Paul to me! www.teaparty07.com this is a revolution to the foreign style part of her.

-------------

If they think that lamaquinaria extreme right-winger of the repugblicano party is going to allow to him to they algien as Rum Paul to be name estan soniando. Ademas if the type were really good asociaria person not with people of calania of rascistas Tancredo and Compania.Los is mayoria within the repugblicanos or they have not spoken with the people who vote them?

-----------

My inspiration is the composition of buds of feelings is are related in the creativity of unconscious because the words that you are writing are a so beautiful breath that you have kept, that drowns to you or you it makes happy when I write I feel that I am beyond transported of my same mind and receipt beautiful thoughts.

rasheedwallace
12-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Ron Paul para presidente 2008!

- Voto contra la guerra ilegal en Iraq
- Voto contra el Patriot Act
- Quiere un govierno Federal limitado y devolver el poder a los estados
- Quiere abolir el IRS
- Nunca a votado para incrementar los taxes
- Fuerte soportador de la segunda enmienda
- Fuerte soportador del derecho a la vida

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
They're reading some of these on Ron Paul Radio

DJ RP
Those forums are really funny if you read them through babelfish. The translation comes across like a bad racist stereotype of broken english.

"Rum Paul is a change that helped hispanos. I cannot think that Univison nor put in the cover principal. Originally I do not invite for proximo domigo. the proposals of Rum Paul are very Christianas. Is a Doctor and demas is all Lawyers like all the democratas."

quickmike
Go Rum Paul!!!!!!!!!!

ReallyNow
I'd love some Rum Paul right about now. Bartenders, do we have a new drink brewing?!?

ZenX
12-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Rudy es mal y tiene la camisa de senioritas.
Thompson es un actor y es un muy feo.
Cuando Romney hablaba, mucho caca!
McCain es un diablo.

Ron Paul es un amigo verdad.

Hmm, how is my college Spanish? :0

FreedomLover
12-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Rum Paul...what a great idea, LOL

OptionsTrader
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
i can read spanish ok, just got done with 2 years of it in college...

alot of positive responses.

"ron paul is the only one who speaks the truth!" thread.

lol people saying tancredo is a racist.

Those are two themes I have been picking up on as well.

Ron Paul is the honest candidate that respects life in all countries.

Tancredo is a racist.

That's 80% of it.

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 08:17 PM

Reply: It says that the homosexuals are a danger for the health. I release to two rapists. He is not a good president. Rum Paul has an impeccable record during its 10 terminos in the congress. I invite to you to read but on: www.ronpaul2008.com

End of thread

Real_CaGeD
12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Short version, they love Ron.

Huck thread got bashed, "Huck is wolf in sheeps clothing".

"I came to America for constitution, I want kids to live it"

Paul threads spreading like wildfire.

unconsious767
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Rum Pauls for everyone! <hic>

wildflower
12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Sorry for being so out of touch on this, but which Republican candidates were at this debate? I heard there were only a few there.

Real_CaGeD
12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
It is the only of telling the truth! El unico que entiende el sistema de moneda, y que sabe arreglar lo. The only one that understands the currency system, and who knows how to fix it.
Hay que unirnos y decir NO a la guerra y SI a la Constitucion y a la libertad con nuestro dinero y con nuestros votos! We must join together and say NO to war and whether the Constitution and freedom with our money and our votes! Mis padres vinieron aqui para ser libres, y yo quiero que mis hijos tambien conoscan a la libertad! My parents came here to be free, and I want my children also conoscan to freedom!
Lean lo que dice el doctor en su proprio site: Read what the doctor says on its own site:
www.ronpaul2008.com Www.ronpaul2008.com
Viva Ron Paul! Viva Ron Paul!

Ron Paul is a good person.

Mira su record: Look at their record:

Ron Paul nunca ha votado para aumentar los impuestos. Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes.

Ron Paul nunca ha votado por un presupuesto no balanceado. Ron Paul has never voted for a budget is not balanced.

Ron Paul nunca ha votado por restricciones federales contra el derecho a portar armas. Ron Paul has never voted against federal restrictions on the right to bear arms.

Ron Paul nunca ha votado para aumentar el sueldo a los Congresistas. Ron Paul has never voted to increase the salary to the Congress.

Ron Paul nunca ha viajado en una excursión pagado por el gobierno. Ron Paul has never traveled in a trip paid by the government.

Ron Paul nunca ha votado para aumentar el poder de la rama ejecutiva. Ron Paul has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

Ron Paul votó contra el "Patriot Act". Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act.

Ron Paul votó contra la propuesta para regular el Internet. Ron Paul voted against the proposal to regulate the Internet.

Ron Paul votó contra la guerra de Iraq. Ron Paul voted against the war in Iraq.

Ron Paul votó para autorizar la guerra en Afganistán en 2001 Ron Paul voted to authorize the war in Afghanistan in 2001

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 08:23 PM
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=es%7Cen&u=http://foro.univision.com/univision/board?board.id=republicanos

google translation link for the forum

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Sorry for being so out of touch on this, but which Republican candidates were at this debate? I heard there were only a few there.
Everyone but Tancredo.

bbachtung
12-09-2007, 08:24 PM
The cool thing about most of the audience for this debate is that those who are recently-naturalized citizens have studied the Constitution and our founders in far greater detail than anyone on that stage except for Ron "Rum" Paul, so they get his message a lot quicker than the average viewer.

Real_CaGeD
12-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Univsion manipulated today's debate by not allowing two of the candidates the option to answer two of the major themes in usta choice, the subject of education and health. Se valieron de ir a comerciales para impedir que Ron Paul y Huckabee contestaran estos temas tan importantes. It earned going to trade to prevent Ron Paul and Huckabee answer those important issues.

wildflower
12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Everyone but Tancredo.

Ah, ok, thanks. I want to see a video of this debate... is it on YT yet?

(I've been following another news story today, so i haven't been up on this one)

ursamajor
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Rum Paul!!! I love that!!! We should create a special shot for this discovery!!!

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Ah, ok, thanks. I want to see a video of this debate... is it on YT yet?

(I've been following another news story today, so i haven't been up on this one)
No, not yet.

Did anyone else notice that Rudy McRomney isn't mentioned anywhere in the Univision forums?

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
http://translate.google.com/translat...d=republicanos

google translation link for the forum

Language barriers don't matter anymore. People just know that Dr. Paul's an honest man.
Kudos to the Univision pro-paul forumposters! Keep it going!

BrooklynZoo
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Use Google Translate. The results should be somewhat less broken.

babelfish:

It is the unico that says the truth! The unico that understands the system of currency, and that knows to fix. It is necessary to unite and to say to us NOT to the war and IF to the Constitution and the freedom with our money and our votes! My parents came aqui to be free, and I want that my children also conoscan to the freedom! Read what site says to the doctor in his proprio:
www.ronpaul2008.com
Alive Rum Paul!

Google Translate:

It is said that the only truth! The only one that understands the currency system, and who knows how to fix it. We must join together and say NO to war and whether the Constitution and freedom with our money and our votes! My parents came here to be free, and I want my children also conoscan to freedom! Read what the doctor says on its own site:
Www.ronpaul2008.com
Viva Ron Paul!

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Rum Paul!!! I love that!!! We should create a special shot for this discovery!!!

Kind of like a Flaming Moe.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3571/flamingmoe7ae.gif

ghemminger
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
A Ron Paul lo quiere la gente hispana porque generalmente, no confiamos en los politicos ni en el gobierno.
Pero el es unico. No hay nadie como el....Honesto, con morales y con un plan para impedir que los Estados Unidos no se convierta en un pais en donde nos quiten nuestras libertades por mantenernos "seguros" contra los terroristas.

PatriotOne
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow....I got all teary eyed reading those comments from Univison. They get it to! Which when I think about it makes perfect sense. Those who are here legally, of all people, understand that they have been victimized and scapegoated because of those who come here illegally. It effects the legals wages and their/our economy just like it does ours. And they don't want the criminal element of Mexico here anymore than we do either. It's no different than Americans not wanting the American criminal element here.

Go legals! I am proud to share my country with them.

Pauliana
12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Cheers for Rum Paul!

(I think that's St. Pauli Girl beer, a shot of Bacardi, and a twist of Constitution)

Ibtz
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Viva la Revolucion!

ursamajor
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Rum Paul! Rum Paul! Rum Paul!

steph3n
12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I hope no one is going there and pasting google translations of english to spanish, because those translations suck

I see one such possible post, there are plenty of long time posters there spreading the word :D

Possibly it is just some typos or some words I don't know well :)

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Viva el Rum Paul!
congrats to
Amadeus8888
Carlossexxx
Vcastillero
Ileyaz826
Elizabetv
Chlrulzrbd
Microspect
Gene03
and the other RonPaul Supporters at the univision republican forum
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=es%7Cen&u=http://foro.univision.com/univision/board?board.id=republicanos
"Very Fact!"

derdy
12-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I think we could find some ideas for a Rum Paul here:

http://www.mixed-drink.com/rum.html

quickmike
12-09-2007, 09:02 PM
This guy knows the deal!!

Ron Paul is the best candidate. Es el unico que representa libertad, y el unico que respeta nuestros derechos. It is the only represents freedom, and the only respecting our rights.
Yo soy Cubano pero estoy de acuerdo con el... I am Cuban, but I agree with ... seria mejor poder tener commercio con Cuba porque el embargo solo affecta a los pobres! It would be better to have commerce with Cuba because the embargo only affecta the poor! Castro todavia tiene sus yachts y palacios, pero la gente so queda sin medicina y comida! Castro still has its yachts and palaces, but so is people without medicine and food!
Ron Paul en 2008! Ron Paul in 2008! La verdad y la libertad ganaran siempre!!! The truth and freedom always win! Viva Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!! Viva Ron Paul !!!!!!!!!!
El Dec. On Dec. 16 va haver un "tea party" y todos le vamos a mandar dinero =) 16 will haver a "tea party" and all you are going to send money =)
www.ronpaul2008.com Www.ronpaul2008.com

damn, I cut in english and it pasted in spanish.

oh well

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
My internet is finally back, kicked out in the middle of chavez question

We need Rum Paul t-shirts

Rum Paul!!!

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 09:19 PM
derdy say...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we could find some ideas for a Rum Paul here:

http://www.mixed-drink.com/rum.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rum Paul in the American Revolution on Page #8 here
http://books.google.com/books?id=PlYTbkSX1oYC&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=rum+drink+paul&source=web&ots=Vh62ZmBCdw&sig=GT4oX0E4P-51D456mepnzcxQsO4#PPA8,M1
We need a new Rum Paul drink fast! Only six days to the Boston Tea Party.
Bartenders for Paul unite! Who's got ideas? Do cookies go well with rum?

Danny Molina
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I hope nobody from these forums go in there to talk about Dr. Paul yet. I want to see what the general consciouses is of him among regular univision viewers.

crashm1
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Wow....I got all teary eyed reading those comments from Univison. They get it to! Which when I think about it makes perfect sense. Those who are here legally, of all people, understand that they have been victimized and scapegoated because of those who come here illegally. It effects the legals wages and their/our economy just like it does ours. And they don't want the criminal element of Mexico here anymore than we do either. It's no different than Americans not wanting the American criminal element here.

Go legals! I am proud to share my country with them.

Amen!!! This is what makes me proud to be an American both you and them.

DirtMcGirt
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
is there an espanol version of Ronpaul08.com?

angrydragon
12-09-2007, 09:49 PM
http://ronpaulspanish.blogspot.com

http://www.action4justicenow.com/rpesp.htm

Danny Molina
12-09-2007, 10:08 PM
HAHAHHA This translator is terrible. Here's a snipper.

It is not sufficient, ladies and horsemen,

steph3n
12-09-2007, 10:11 PM

wow I didn't see that one :D

split_lipz
12-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Dude, a lot of old timer Republicans in that forum support him now. This is just incredible; the message of liberty is very strong.

split_lipz
12-10-2007, 12:19 AM

Ladies and horseman! ahahhahahahaah

Troyhand
12-10-2007, 12:45 AM
"Paul rum revolution" LOL
I hope Ron Paul's translator wasn't as bad as google is with this forum.

voytechs
12-10-2007, 12:51 AM
"Rum Paul"? is Ron translated "Rum" in Spanish?

bbachtung
12-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Any drink called the Rum Paul MUST contain at least one shot of Goldschlager (which contains real flakes of 24 karat gold).

pacelli
12-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Univsion manipulated today's debate by not allowing two of the candidates the option to answer two of the major themes in usta choice, the subject of education and health. Se valieron de ir a comerciales para impedir que Ron Paul y Huckabee contestaran estos temas tan importantes. It earned going to trade to prevent Ron Paul and Huckabee answer those important issues.

See this is very interesting to me. Even people who were watching the debate, loyal watchers of Univision, noticed that Paul and Huckabee couldn't answer questions on important issues. They were still pushing the long-time frontrunners, which was last month's news. :(

Paulite
12-10-2007, 01:13 AM
i guess univision didnt get the memo to pump up huckabee