PDA

View Full Version : Trump backed by blood consuming Bilderberger

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 05:02 AM
Alright. To everyone who claims that are so interested in "the truth" that they will carry on and on about the birth certificate of Obama who is about to be out of the Whitehouse anyway and who, according to the conspiracy within the conspiracy, is a natural born citizen who's father was not Kenyan but American, I have one question for you. Are you going to shine the light of "truth" against people you support?

For decades Alex Jones has railed against the "luciferian elite" who engage in bizarre rituals, are obsessed with "life extension technology", belong to secret societies like the Bilderberg group, and drink human blood. Where here's a sensationalist headline for you that is actually true. And guess who accidentally gave it to me? Trump pimp Alex Jones. Or more precisely I got it from Alex Jones leutinant Paul Joseph Watson. You see to "prove" that Donald Trump really isn't a racist homophobe (and that's true, Trump is not a racist homophobe because if he wasn't he wouldn't be caught dead with Kanye West who rapped in a dress), Paul Joseph Watson made this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWh4a98Fwlc

Oh everybody is supposed to be soooo happy that Donald Trump is at the RNC waiving the LGBTQABCDEFG flag because Trump is going to protect gays from evil Muslims and conservative Christians by taking away religious freedom. Okay, Watson left out the taking away religious freedom bit. But Paul Joseph Watson channeled his inner Rachel Maddow by attacking Ted Cruz for being on stage with a pastor who called for the execution of gays. ONLY THAT IS A BOLDFACED LIE! THAT PASTOR NEVER CALLED FOR THE EXECUTION OF GAYS! HE MERELY QUOTED THE BIBLE WHERE IT ACTUALLY DOES CALL FOR THAT BUT THEN SAID HE WANTED GAYS AND ADULTERERS AND DIVORCEES TO REPENT! That lie had been completely debunked here on RonPaulForums.com but fake "truth seeker" Paul Joseph Watson ran with it based on nothing but the out of context clip that Rachel Maddow used in her rant. Here is the thread where I debunked the lying Rachel Maddow.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?491984-Lying-liberal-media-busted-Anti-gay-pastor-did-NOT-c

all-for-execution-of-gays&highlight=cruz+pastor+execution

I never in a million years believed a top Alex Jones commentator would on Infowars.com repeat the samie lie, but it has happened. Alex Jones and Infowars.com have totally sold out the Christian conservative wing of the liberty movement. Oh....but it gets worse. Paul Joseph Watson also went to great pains to point out that gays should be happy that Donald Trump was introduced at the RNC by Peter Thiel. But who is Peter Thiel? Well he is the Paypal.com billionaire. He's also an open member of the Bilderberg group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPis68U7bdo

Now, it's not like Infowars.com isn't aware of this. They carried the story!

http://www.infowars.com/peter-thiel-bilderberg-groups-lack-of-transparency-is-a-good-thing/

Yet when Paul Joseph Watson highlighted Peter Thiel introducing Trump at the RNC, all he could talk about was the fact that Peter Thiel is a openly gay republican because, of course, being gay is all that matters about a person right? I didn't know Infowars.com backed LBGTQABCDEFG affirmative action. What I have not heard Alex "the elites consume human blood and are obsessed with life extension technology" Jones talk about is the fact that Peter Thiel consumes blood preciesely because he's obsessed with life extension technology. Well here, you heard it from me. Actually you heard it from Forbes.com (http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2016/08/02/peter-thiel-is-out-for-young-peoples-blood/#45a5aa76ce86), Inc.com (http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html), Vanity Fair.com (http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood) and countless other mainstream media sources.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=peter+thiel+blood

Oh, and the blood needs to be from young people, preferably 18 years old. (I'm guessing he'd prefer younger but you have to be 18 to sell your blood). Why? Because Thiel believes taking blood transfusions from young people may be the key to immortality. Now, where have we heard that before? If you are thinking "vampire novels" you are correct. In the vampire mythology the prefered blood was that of a virgin. What do virgins tend to be? Why they are usually young people. Creeped out yet? No? Is that your cognitive dissoance kicking in?

Oh.....but Peter Thiel backed Rand Paul. Yes he did! And what did he get for his backing? Why the younger Paul went from attacking the Bilderberg group to litterally running away from the question. And of course Rand Paul ultimately endorsed Mitt Romney after being backed by Peter Thiel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9sctUOlOw8

Hmmmm.....was the price of Peter Thiel's backing the event that caused a split in the liberty movement that is still being felt to this day? Did that event cost Rand Paul the vital energetic support he really needed this year to propel him to the top tier of the GOP primary? And who did Peter Thiel and Alex Jones switch their allegiences to while Rand Paul was still in the race? Why it was Donald J. Trump!

Oh....but it gets worse. Right before Trump gets elected, Alex Jones finds himself marginalized (castrated really) by Pizzagate. Alex "false flag" Jones can't talk about the obvious false flag of some dude walking into a Pizza joint in Washington D.C. which is frequented by the elite to "investigate" a story Alex Jones was talking about, and firing a gun and not getting shot by trigger happy D.C. police and this person was supposedly triggered by listening to Alex Jones. So Joe Biggs gets fired from/quits Infowars.com and Alex Jones finds himself on his own show being "lectured" by a "witness" who supposedly didn't hear the shot that was supposedly fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFA9wtHLx0w&t=952s

Will a damaged Alex Jones turn his muckraking journalism operation against the real Teflon Don? Will he look into the background of the Navy SEAL that Donald Trump has picked to overee the interior department (http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-12-14/former-seal-zinke-tapped-to-lead-interior-department)? And you ask why does that matter? Think about it. Which department was the Bundy Rebellion really going against? Which department are the Standing Rock protestors going against? The interior department! A special forces operator is being put over the very federal department that armed and unarmed protestors have been going against the most! Oh, and Donald J. Trump has a financial interest in the proposed pipeline (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/energy/2016/10/26/financial-interest-donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-goes-ways) that's at the heart of the Standing Rock controversy!

So, will Alex Jones and other "truth seekers" seek the truth when it comes to Donald J. Trump? I think we already have the answer to that. Jones is going to carry Trump water until every it reaches its final destination or until every drop spills out. And people want to obsess over the birth certificate of an outgoing president who even according to a large segment of the "birther" conspiracy theoriests is a natural born U.S. citizen. Give me a break! You say you want the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

specsaregood
12-19-2016, 05:19 AM
Well that was inspired, interesting reading at the break of dawn jmdrake.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 05:33 AM

Thanks. :o I've been sitting on this for awhile. Well I just found out about Jones getting spanked about Pizzagate but I knew about Peter Thiel's obsession with "young blood" before the election of Trump and saw the deishonest Paul Joseph Watson video right after Trump was elected. There's stuff I know that I'm not revealing as well. I miss Interested Participant. It turns out he was right....about everything. :( (That said face is both because he's not an active forum participant anymore and the fact that I hate the fact that he was right because that means we are screwed.)

timosman
12-19-2016, 06:23 AM
So what is the truth? Nobody's perfect?;)

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 06:35 AM
So what is the truth? Nobody's perfect?;)

The truth is that people who care about liberty have much more to be concerned about regarding an incoming president Trump than they do an outgoing president Obama. I question the sincerity of people who are even now obsessing over Obama's birth certificate yet either openly support Trump or at the very least are being silent about the clear and present danger we face from Trump. We can joke about it, but it's no laughing matter. Say if Trump actually activates the plans the NWO has been putting into place? Who's going to stand against him when half of the liberty movement is enthralled with him? The MSM? They discount the "conspiarcy theories" outright. In two words....we're screwed. Welcome to the party. We're on the menu.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2016, 06:53 AM
You do know that Thiel gave a great deal of money to Ron when he was running, right?

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 07:07 AM
You do know that Thiel gave a great deal of money to Ron when he was running, right?

White supremacist Don Black gave Ron Paul money too. I doubt Ron would have had Don Black introduce him at the RNC. :rolleyes: Now do you want to talk about Donald Trump's financial interest in the Standing Rock pipeline, the fact that Donald Trump openly pushed the anti Christian gay pride agenda at the RNC and the fact that Trump is putting a Navy SEAL over the department of the interior? Let's see how the next Bundy Ranch type showdown goes down.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2016, 07:50 AM
White supremacist Don Black gave Ron Paul money too. I doubt Ron would have had Don Black introduce him at the RNC. :rolleyes: Now do you want to talk about Donald Trump's financial interest in the Standing Rock pipeline, the fact that Donald Trump openly pushed the anti Christian gay pride agenda at the RNC and the fact that Trump is putting a Navy SEAL over the department of the interior? Let's see how the next Bundy Ranch type showdown goes down.

He gave quite a bit more than Don Black. lolol. Plus, as I recall, he met with RAND privately.

As far as the pipeline goes, I believe Trump owns some shares in Energy Transfer Partners. I do too, by the way. He will likely need to sell it before he becomes President.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 08:15 AM
He gave quite a bit more than Don Black. lolol.

:rolleyes: Peter Thiel probably pays more in taxes than Don Black makes in a year. Nice try at a dodge though.

Plus, as I recall, he met with him privately as to where to best put his money.

Maybe that's why Ron Paul decided not to attack Mitt Romney. Who knows? Peter Thiel is still a blood consuming Bilderberger and Donald Trump is still pushing the gay marriage agenda which will take away your religious freedom. But you probably don't even care about that.

As far as the pipeline goes, I believe Trump owns some shares in Energy Transfer Partners. I do too, by the way. He will likely need to sell it before he becomes President.

Trump already said he's not divesting anything but instead he's putting his children over his holdings and technically the law doesn't force him to divest. Now, Navy SEAL over the interior department? Get ready Bundy Ranchers. Donald "I love eminent doman for private business" Trump is gunning for you! Oh but Trump supposedly is against the TPP so that doesn't matter either. And Trump told Hannity the wall will be built only to keep the drugs out but the people will be coming over legally. All hail herr Trump!

Weston White
12-19-2016, 08:32 AM
If you were worried about RPF members coming across as nutty by discussing the birth certificate issue, well, that worry is no longer a concern, because this thread just took the cake, baked it, and served it up moist and extra frosty.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 08:38 AM
If you were worried about RPF members coming across as nutty by discussing the birth certificate issue, well, that worry is no longer a concern, because this thread just took the cake, baked it, and served it up moist and extra frosty.

Right. Because the truth is nutty. :rolleyes: That just proves you have been totally coopted. Debunk anything I have said and I will personally donate $100 to the Donald J. Trump innaguration fund. But you can;t because everything I said is 100% true and backed up by actual verified source material. You make me sick. You are just like the republicans who couldn't deal with 9/11 Truth because "Bush couldn';t do any wrong." Any conspiracy theory, no matter how tenously based on fact, it okay as long as it goes against someone you don't like whether it's Barack Obama or Ted Cruz. (Yes sicko Trumpskiites pushed the false Ted Cruz adultery bullshyt too.) But tell the truth about Trump and the people backing him? Oh that's "nutty." For everyone who can't handle the truth when it's about Donald Trump.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoqZutsd1m0

phill4paul
12-19-2016, 08:55 AM

I don't like eating frozen cake.

nobody's_hero
12-19-2016, 08:58 AM

I have to admit I had trouble following along. I think it went so deep I came out on the other side and now I'm just drifting off towards another planet.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2016, 09:06 AM
:rolleyes: Peter Thiel probably pays more in taxes than Don Black makes in a year. Nice try at a dodge though.
No dodge. Fact.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22ron+Paul%22%2C+%22peter+thiel%22

And he met with Rand (http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-rand-peter-thiel-liberty-tampa-facebook-billionaire-gop-2012-8)privately.

Maybe that's why Ron Paul decided not to attack Mitt Romney. Who knows?
So now Ron is a sellout in your mind?

Peter Thiel is still a blood consuming Bilderberger
:rolleyes:
Looked this up. The research is actually interesting.

and Donald Trump is still pushing the gay marriage agenda which will take away your religious freedom.
He doesn't want to hang them all, no.

But you probably don't even care about that.

No, I am not at all interested in pitching gays off the top of tall buildings.

Trump already said he's not divesting anything but instead he's putting his children over his holdings and technically the law doesn't force him to divest.
You're against him adhering to the law?

Now, Navy SEAL over the interior department? Get ready Bundy Ranchers. Donald "I love eminent doman for private business"
I don't think anyone here ever said they agreed with him on everything, but do carry on.

Trump is gunning for you! Oh but Trump supposedly is against the TPP so that doesn't matter either. And Trump told Hannity the wall will be built only to keep the drugs out but the people will be coming over legally. All hail herr Trump!
You are misconstruing what he has said. Like usual. But, we shall see.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:08 AM
I have to admit I had trouble following along. I think it went so deep I came out on the other side and now I'm just drifting off towards another planet.

Cliff notes version. Alex Jones built his career attacking the very people that Peter Thiel represents but then Alex Jones' lackey Paul Joseph Watson held Thiel's backing of Trump up as proof that "we can all trust Trump" because Thiel is openly gay. Then on top of it Paul Joseph Watson repeated the Rachel Maddow lie that Ted Cruz was on stage with a pastor who "Called for the execution of gays" when that is a dishonest clipping of what that pastor said.

So "truth seeker" Alex Jones is carrying Trump's water. Jones has been neutralized by Pizzagate. Nobody of any status will be keeping Donald Trump accountable the way infowars used to keep Clinton, Bush and then Obama accountable. Understand now?

LibertyEagle
12-19-2016, 09:14 AM
lolol. Alex Jones lost credibility a LONG time ago. Just because you finally figured out that he is a stooge, don't get all freaked out.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:35 AM
No dodge. Fact.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22ron+Paul%22%2C+%22peter+thiel%22

It's a dodge and a dishonest one at that. Peter Thiel gave more money because he could give more money. So your point doesn't mean shyt. But that's typical for you.

And Ron met with him to plan where best Thiel could donate money to help Ron.

That's nice. Ron still didn't have Thiel introduce him at the RNC or anywhere else that I can think of. I guess Thiel got more bang for his buck for donating to Trump.

So now Ron is a sellout in your mind?

I never said Ron was a sellout. I did say back when Ron didn't attack Mitt Romney that this was suspicious. Doug Wead, who had inside knowledge, said in effect that Mitt Romney punked Ron by threatening to bury him with negative advertising. Who knows? But you are the one that keeps trying to make a false equivalency between Peter Thiel introducing Donald Trump at the RNC and Donald Trump embracing Peter Thiel's LGBTQABCDEFG agenda and Ron Paul merely meeting with Thiel privately to see how Thiel's money could best be used in the primary. LibertyEagle are you now pro LGBTQABCDEFG? You shamelessly and dishonestly attacked Ted Cruz during the primary. Is there something you are not telling the rest of us?

:rolleyes:
Looked this up. The research is actually interesting.

Sure. So is research into RFIDs and chipping. So is research into transhumanism and chimeras. There is a lot of "interesting research" going on. Infowars used to warn specifically about elites going to secret meeting like Bilderberg to discuss what to do with the rest of us "cattle" while they developing life extension technology for themselves. And here comes the exact type of person Alex Jones warned everyone about and Infowars is kissing his ass just because he's gay and supports Trump.

He doesn't want to hang them all, no.

More than that. Donald Trump supports gay marriage. I guess you do now to since you seem to have a problem thinking for yourself. But Trump also listed "religious views on homosexuality" as a screening criteiria. That's a broad brush and includes the pastor that infowars.com lied about who does not want to kill gays. Donald Trump's own church supports ordaining gay ministers. And they have a right to do that. But what is coming down the pipe, and is already in the works in California, is legislation that will prevent private institutions, including Christian colleges and universities, from having any sort of "morality clause" because that's supposedly "anti gay." Will Trump roll back Obama's "Let every child use the bathroom that he/she thinks he/she should use at the moment" agenda? Good money says....no. But you'll be a-okay with that won't you?

No, I am not at all interested in pitching gays off the top of tall buildings.

Who is? Ted Cruz is not. The pastor that infowars.com attacked dishonestly is not. You used to care about honesty but apparently Trumpitis got to you.

You're against him adhering to the law?

More Trumpitis. You were the one who said Trump should divest. Are you so stupid that you believe if Trump divests he will not be adhering to the law? So you think that someone who doesn't commit adultery is not adhering to the law simply because adultery is no longer a punishible crime? You have an interesting view of "adhering to the law."

I don't think anyone here ever said they agreed with him on everything, but do carry on.

That's not the issue. People are obsessing over the veracity of the birth certificate of an outgoing president while not properly vetting the incoming presidernt. To be fair you weren't in the birth certificate thread. But you did spend a lot of time and energy attacking Ted Cruz based on a fake adultery story. Oh but Donald "grab em by the pussy" and "I try to seduce married women" Trump is like David. :rolleyes:

You are misconstruing what he has said. Like usual. But, we shall see.

I'm not misconstruing anything. You just can handle the truth as usual. And someone who lied like you just did and misconstured my saying that the law doesn't make Donald Trump divest means that I don't want Trump to adhere to the law has some gall accusing me of misconstruing anything.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:36 AM
lolol. Alex Jones lost credibility a LONG time ago. Just because you finally figured out that he is a stooge, don't get all freaked out.

The funny think is you are now carrying Alex Jones water with your stupid comments insinuating that those who don't agree with Trump want to throw gays off of buildings. Are you aready to apolgize to Ted Cruz yet?

TheCount
12-19-2016, 09:46 AM

Strange that certain people seem to have discovered the power of critical thinking when the nutty conspiracy at hand happens to be about Trump instead of Obama.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Strange that certain people seem to have discovered the power of critical thinking when the nutty conspiracy at hand happens to be about Trump instead of Obama.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again.

Yeah...except this time there is no "theory" involved. I was careful not to stretch the truth even in the slightest. Alex Jones would have called Peter Thiel a "blood drinking satanist" if Thiel had backed Clinton or Obama. But when someone comes foward who is the epitome of everything we were supposed to be concerned about, all of a sudden it's all gravy.

helmuth_hubener
12-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Oh, I don't know, JM. It's always the most likely outcome that someone elected President is going to be an enemy of liberty. The trend has been against liberty and to lose more and more liberty probably every year but certainly every decade for my entire lifetime.

So if that continues to happen for the next eight years -- business as usual! No big deal. I mean, it's a big deal but nothing I'm going to get worked up or shocked (shocked!) about.

For me, I am content to wait until Trump is actually President before I start ranting and railing about how horrible he is. I know, I know, call me crazy! It's just a much more defensible position to criticize actions that have actually taken place in reality -- bills signed or vetoed, regulations repealed or piled on -- than conspiracy theories. Not saying "conspiracy theories" derogatorily -- I'm all for conspiracy theories -- but they are, by nature: speculative. Let's wait for reality to prove them out or cause them to fade away. I do understand the risk that President Trump will turn out to be an evil globalist working to usher in the NWO. A very big risk! And so does every one else in the liberty circles you and I frequent, I think. Certainly everyone on RPF.

What I like is that there's a chance (a somewhat small chance) that he won't just be an evil globalist working to usher in the NWO. :) That chance, small as it is, has certainly not existed at all for the previous Presidents for a generation, except perhaps Reagan (who got shot and then was pretty much neutralized from then on). So, I mean, that's nice! At least until reality kills the dream.

helmuth_hubener
12-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Oh, and as for 'throwing the conservative Christians under the bus': Conservative Christians need to get their own house in order. Ain't no politician going to do it for them. Now there's a "solution" hatched in Hades.

What's the divorce rate among Conservative Christians again? Single mom rate? Just how well and strictly do they keep the Sabbath holy, even if they have the day of the week right? How many steal on a regular or semi-regular basis? How many are on a government dole? How many tithe? How many instill any discipline and work ethic in their children whatsoever?

They need to get their own house in order if there's to be any hope for them. Ain't no Messiah-figure in the form of a President coming to save them from their own corrupt selves. Not now, not ever. Sorry for bad news!

Weston White
12-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Right. Because the truth is nutty. :rolleyes: That just proves you have been totally coopted. Debunk anything I have said and I will personally donate $100 to the Donald J. Trump innaguration fund. But you can;t because everything I said is 100% true and backed up by actual verified source material. You make me sick. You are just like the republicans who couldn't deal with 9/11 Truth because "Bush couldn';t do any wrong." Any conspiracy theory, no matter how tenously based on fact, it okay as long as it goes against someone you don't like whether it's Barack Obama or Ted Cruz. (Yes sicko Trumpskiites pushed the false Ted Cruz adultery bullshyt too.) But tell the truth about Trump and the people backing him? Oh that's "nutty." For everyone who can't handle the truth when it's about Donald Trump.....

Funny thing is that it's not the truth, it's a complete distortion of the truth, e.g., from the horses mouths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT9BMqN_ITg

P.S. Keep your money and use it for some new med-meds.

P.P.S. I personally don't care for Trump at all. However, right is right.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Funny thing is that it's not the truth, it's a complete distortion of the truth, e.g., from the horses mouths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT9BMqN_ITg

P.S. Keep your money and use it for some new med-meds.

P.P.S. I personally don't care for Trump at all. However, right is right.

LOL. That's all you can come up with chump? Joe Biggs giving his carefully rehearsed speach as to why he's no longer with infowars? And Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman either. Your point? Also how often does Alex Jones let a guest verbally spank his ass on his own show like he allowed the Pizzagate witness to do? Oh you aren't going to touch that are you?

timosman
12-19-2016, 11:39 AM
LOL. That's all you can come up with chump? Joe Biggs giving his carefully rehearsed speach as to why he's no longer with infowars? And Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman either. Your point? Also how often does Alex Jones let a guest verbally spank his ass on his own show like he allowed the Pizzagate witness to do? Oh you aren't going to touch that are you?

Why don't you take a break from posting for a few days? Nobody will miss you for such a short time. You can come back next week.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Oh, I don't know, JM. It's always the most likely outcome that someone elected President is going to be an enemy of liberty. The trend has been against liberty and to lose more and more liberty probably every year but certainly every decade for my entire lifetime.

So if that continues to happen for the next eight years -- business as usual! No big deal. I mean, it's a big deal but nothing I'm going to get worked up or shocked (shocked!) about.

For me, I am content to wait until Trump is actually President before I start ranting and railing about how horrible he is. I know, I know, call me crazy! It's just a much more defensible position to criticize actions that have actually taken place in reality -- bills signed or vetoed, regulations repealed or piled on -- than conspiracy theories. Not saying "conspiracy theories" derogatorily -- I'm all for conspiracy theories -- but they are, by nature: speculative. Let's wait for reality to prove them out or cause them to fade away. I do understand the risk that President Trump will turn out to be an evil globalist working to usher in the NWO. A very big risk! And so does every one else in the liberty circles you and I frequent, I think. Certainly everyone on RPF.

What I like is that there's a chance (a somewhat small chance) that he won't just be an evil globalist working to usher in the NWO. :) That chance, small as it is, has certainly not existed at all for the previous Presidents for a generation, except perhaps Reagan (who got shot and then was pretty much neutralized from then on). So, I mean, that's nice! At least until reality kills the dream.

Hey to each his own. But I see more reason to vet an incoming Donald Trump than to obsess over the veracity of the birht certificate of an outgoing Barack Obama. Note you weren't one of the ones obsessing but I didn't start the thread about you either. ;) Also paying attention to what Trump is doing before taking over the reigns of power has already shown to be a way to head off at least some bad stuff he would have otherwise done. Take John Bolton for secretary of state. Thank God almighty that was headed off by Rand Paul on others saying "That's not a good idea" before Trump even got sworn into office. I'm of the opinion that we can't afford to take a wait and see approach.

Oh, and as for 'throwing the conservative Christians under the bus': Conservative Christians need to get their own house in order. Ain't no politician going to do it for them. Now there's a "solution" hatched in Hades.

What's the divorce rate among Conservative Christians again? Single mom rate? Just how well and strictly do they keep the Sabbath holy, even if they have the day of the week right? How many steal on a regular or semi-regular basis? How many are on a government dole? How many tithe? How many instill any discipline and work ethic in their children whatsoever?

They need to get their own house in order if there's to be any hope for them. Ain't no Messiah-figure in the form of a President coming to save them from their own corrupt selves. Not now, not ever. Sorry for bad news!

Of course the POTUS isn't the savior for Christian conservatives and that wasn't my point. In fact I didn't even say Trump betrayed them. But Alex Jones did. He's built an audience in part by pushing a Christian conserverative viewpoint on the conspiracylliberty movement and that at the last minute pushed Trump even to the point of his reporter throwing conservative Christianity under the bus. If you dont suport me for eal then dont take my money. That's a totally separate issue than everything else you talked about. I would say the same thing for a televangelist that pretended to support a Christian agenda only to betray it when it suited him.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 11:44 AM
Why don't you take a break from posting for a few days? Nobody will miss you for such a short time. You can come back next week.

And let stormfarters have free reign? Not a chance. Why were you so happy to engage in an endless thread about something that doesn't matter (Obama's birth certificate) but you want to go after me for dealing with real issues? Take your own break.

timosman
12-19-2016, 11:47 AM
And let stormfarters have free reign? Not a chance.

Why don't you let other like-minded people take care of this? You do not want to be known as Don Quixote of RPF.

helmuth_hubener
12-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Hey to each his own. But I see more reason to vet an incoming Donald Trump than to obsess over the veracity of the birth certificate of an outgoing Barack Obama. Oh yeah, makes sense. Though (never content to simply agree, I am constitutionally forced to also think about the "on the other hand") sometimes you can change the future strongly by "changing the past" (ala 1984). If twenty years from now Obama is universally viewed as a usurper and an illegal President -- terrific! That would be a great thing.

Also paying attention to what Trump is doing before taking over the reigns of power has already shown to be a way to head off at least some bad stuff he would have otherwise done. Take John Bolton for secretary of state. Thank God almighty that was headed off by Rand Paul on others saying "That's not a good idea" before Trump even got sworn into office. I'm of the opinion that we can't afford to take a wait and see approach. True, and that's a good example.

I'm not so sure telling him (somehow? How?) "Mr, Trump, you shouldn't drink children's blood nor hang out with those who do," would be quite so successful an example. :D

But Alex Jone... built an audience in part by pushing a Christian conservative viewpoint on the conspiracy/liberty movement and that at the last minute pushed Trump even to the point of his reporter throwing conservative Christianity under the bus. If you don't support me for real then don't take my money. That's a totally separate issue than everything else you talked about. I would say the same thing for a televangelist that pretended to support a Christian agenda only to betray it when it suited him. Ahh, gotcha.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Why don't you let other like-minded people take care of this? You do not want to be known as Don Quixote of RPF.

And how many like minded peole have called out the hyhpocrisy of Alex Jones for supposedly being anti NWO/Bilderberg Group then praising Trump for being introduced by a member of the Bilderberg Group? Seriously who? Everyone who says "But...but...but...Peter Thiel donated to Ron/Rand Paul too" are grossly missing the point. Alex Jones and company never brought that up as a reason to support Ron or Rand Paul just like nobody with any sense would bring upthe Don Black donation as a reason to support Ron/Rand Paul. I got a discussion going that needed to happen. And frankly I could care less what anyone on this forum thinks of me. I was the only one raising a red flag in 2010 about Rand Paul adopting neocon talking points with regards to Gitmo, miitary tribunals and testimony taken from torture. I said that wouldn't end well. Guess what? I was right. It didn't end well. Just the other week Matt "Rand is playing 3D chess" Collins was complaining about Rand and others in the liberty caucus voting for sanctions against Iran. Well...what did he ultimatey espect? Rand went after the teocon vote and he has to keep throwing teocons a bone every so often to keep their support. Things turned out pretty much exactly as I expected. What I didn't expect is that nearly half of the liberty movement would become enthralled with Donald freaking Trump and use the same "he's playing 3D chess" argument to defend that ad nauseum.

So, I'm not Don Quiote. I'm more like the myhthical Cassandra, the prophetess who was doomed to be right but never listened to or Laocoön, the priest of Troy who was killed by Poseiden in order to prevent him for exposing the Trojan Horse.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Oh yeah, makes sense. Though (never content to simply agree, I am constitutionally forced to also think about the "on the other hand") sometimes you can change the future strongly by "changing the past" (ala 1984). If twenty years from now Obama is universally viewed as a usurper and an illegal President -- terrific! That would be a great thing.

Yeah...except that the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" is that Obama's real father was American, not Kenyan, and that Obama was really born in America and the whole fake birth certificate is to cover up the fact that Obama's black father was really a communist pornographer and Obama's mother a pin up girl. (Never mind the fact that Mrs. Trump actually is a pinup girl.) So, according to the conspiracy within the conspiracy, the fake birth certificate actually proves that Obama is a legal president but his family origins had to be hidden because it's better to be thought of as the son of a Muslim immigrant than a black American communist/pornagrapher. So....how does any of this actually make a difference? :confused:

True, and that's a good example.

I'm not so sure telling him (somehow? How?) "Mr, Trump, you shouldn't drink children's blood nor hang out with those who do," would be quite so successful an example. :D

Thanks. And LOL.

donnay
12-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Yeah...except that the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" is that Obama's real father was American, not Kenyan, and that Obama was really born in America and the whole fake birth certificate is to cover up the fact that Obama's black father was really a communist pornographer and Obama's mother a pin up girl. (Never mind the fact that Mrs. Trump actually is a pinup girl.) So, according to the conspiracy within the conspiracy, the fake birth certificate actually proves that Obama is a legal president but his family origins had to be hidden because it's better to be thought of as the son of a Muslim immigrant than a black American communist/pornagrapher. So....how does any of this actually make a difference? :confused:

To point out they are liars and nothing that comes out their mouths should be believed.

Flash Back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 12:52 PM
LOL. So Obama most likely was never born in Kenya. He never said he was born in Kenya. The "conspiracy within the conspiracy" is that his father wasn't born in Kenya either. And yet you're going to fall back on misconstruing what Michelle said about Kenya being Obama's "home country?" Newsflash. There are people born in the United States that identify Germany, Ireland, France, fill in the blank as their "home country."

Chew on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqp4LYIKTH4

Seriously you are reminding me of people who claim Saddam really had WMDs and that the "conspiracy" was Saddam "lying" and claiming he had WMDs.

To point out they are liars and nothing that comes out their mouths should be believed.

Flash Back:

GunnyFreedom
12-19-2016, 12:59 PM

I don't necessarily buy the line of reason, but how on God's green Earth are you having trouble following it?

The reasoning goes as follows:

One of Trump's primary advisors, Peter Thiel, is a self-admitted Bilderberger. (implied: The Bilderbergers are one of the architects of the NWO, therefore Trump's close association with a Bilderberger in this context warrants a more critical investigation.) He hopes that the Trump supporters who consider themselves drawn by the truth, will continue to uphold the truth even when it goes against their guy. He then presents Thiel's links to Bilderberger.

I mean come on, that's only slightly more convoluted than Learning To Read With Dick And Jane.

It's maybe possible that you do not agree with his line of reason, but seriously, how in Sam Hill are you unable to follow it?

donnay
12-19-2016, 12:59 PM
LOL. So Obama most likely was never born in Kenya. He never said he was born in Kenya. The "conspiracy within the conspiracy" is that his father wasn't born in Kenya either. And yet you're going to fall back on misconstruing what Michelle said about Kenya being Obama's "home country?" Newsflash. There are people born in the United States that identify Germany, Ireland, France, fill in the blank as their "home country."

Chew on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqp4LYIKTH4

Seriously you are reminding me of people who claim Saddam really had WMDs and that the "conspiracy" was Saddam "lying" and claiming he had WMDs.

How could Kenya be his "home country" when he was born in the USA?

Saddam (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4044216/CIA-agent-grilled-Saddam-Hussein-says-thought-knew-man-WRONG.html) was a CIA asset just like Osama bin Laden.

devil21
12-19-2016, 01:02 PM

Never saw any confirmation of that, just rumors and the infamous 'billionaire' threads that never materialized into anything. Still not sure how Thiel is libertarian. Can't say I've ever seen or heard anything remotely libertarian out of his mouth. He is a Bilderberger though and Palantir a major NSA contractor, so there's that.

Btw jmdrake, Thiel wasn't "openly gay". He was outed by Gawker, which led to Thiel bankrolling Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker (presumably as retribution) that put them out of business.

Good thread and discussion though. Not much is as it appears.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 01:03 PM
He gave quite a bit more than Don Black. lolol. Plus, as I recall, he met with RAND privately.

Thank you for posting the correction. I wonder if the private meeting between Peter Thiel and Rand Paul happened before or after Rand came out and said military tribunals were necessary because in a civilian court testimony from torture would have to be thrown out and "that would be a problem?" It most certainly happened before Rand endorsed Mitt Romney, before Rand surrogate "the Southern Avenger" did his article on why we shouldnt concern ourselves about the Bilderberg group and before Rand went from being willing to openly discuss his concerns about the Bilderberg group on camera to literrally running away from someone asking he question and then trying to get the pres credentials of the person asking the question revoked. Not before you or anyone else question my support of Rand, I still support him. But there is no denying the fact that after his encounter with Peter Thiel, Rand sang a different tune on a number of issues and that in part led to a huge schism in the liberty movement.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 01:07 PM

How could Chris Tucker's home country be some village in Africa when he was born in the USA? :rolleyes: Home country can also mean where your anscestors are from. Goodness, did you even watch the video?

Saddam (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4044216/CIA-agent-grilled-Saddam-Hussein-says-thought-knew-man-WRONG.html) was a CIA asset just like Osama bin Laden.

Not debating that. My point is that there some who can't wrap their heads around Bush lying to them about WMDs have made up a "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Saddam was "lying" and "saying he had WMDs" when in fact he really didn't despite the fact that all along he said he didn't have WMDs. You are reminding me of them at the moment.

GunnyFreedom
12-19-2016, 01:08 PM

Because God forbid these forums should ever be seen in any way critical of His Excellency, The Donald of Trump.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Never saw any confirmation of that, just rumors and the infamous 'billionaire' threads that never materialized into anything. Still not sure how Thiel is libertarian. Can't say I've ever seen or heard anything remotely libertarian out of his mouth. He is a Bilderberger though and Palantir a major NSA contractor, so there's that.

Btw jmdrake, Thiel wasn't "openly gay". He was outed by Gawker, which led to Thiel bankrolling Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker (presumably as retribution) that put them out of business.

Thanks for the correction. I knew nothing of Thiel's sexual orientation other than the infowars video. I should have known to vet it. :o

donnay
12-19-2016, 01:52 PM
How could Chris Tucker's home country be some village in Africa when he was born in the USA? :rolleyes: Home country can also mean where your anscestors are from. Goodness, did you even watch the video?

Yeah i watched it, it was pretty funny. However, even Chris Tucker admitted it was not his home country in a roundabout way. Didn't you get it?

Not debating that. My point is that there some who can't wrap their heads around Bush lying to them about WMDs have made up a "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Saddam was "lying" and "saying he had WMDs" when in fact he really didn't despite the fact that all along he said he didn't have WMDs. You are reminding me of them at the moment.

Well, I can assure you I am not one of those people at the moment or in any moment. I know there is a shadow government in this country. I know that most politicians are liars and I know that most of congress holds their alliance to corporations and not the people. War makes lots of money and also helps them decrease the surplus population in the process.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2016, 02:01 PM

Google is your friend. I provided a link above... let me google it for you. Not going to do it twice.

devil21
12-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Google is your friend. I provided a link above... let me google it for you. Not going to do it twice.

I found searching his donations through fec.gov to be much more informative. I do see where he donated to various PACs. I also see where he donated to Ron's campaigns. I also see where he donated to such libertarian champions as Orrin Hatch, Dana Rohrbacher, Eric Cantor, Susan Collins, Lamar Alexander, Chuck Hagel, Elizabeth Dole, plus a whole crap ton of other various Republicans and causes. So thanks for the prompting to confirm his donations to RP. Shame he's also supported a bunch of neocons and establishment hacks. Now if we could get over that pesky NSA, Bilderberg, Fedbook stuff...

pcosmar
12-19-2016, 02:52 PM
I know where you are coming from..

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.…

it is why Ron would never be allowed.

oyarde
12-19-2016, 03:16 PM

I feel kind of dirty reading it .

Working Poor
12-19-2016, 06:58 PM
As far as I can tell jmdrake is well within his right to discuss what he wishes to discuss. He is not being disrespectful of any of the posters although I can't say that about everyone posting in this discussion. He brings up some valid points that nobody here should be afraid to discuss.

H. E. Panqui
12-19-2016, 08:04 PM

:D

...you give me a good hoot with this thread jm drake...but liberty eagle has gotcha by the throat here^^....

jm drake asserts: "What I didn't expect is that nearly half of the liberty movement would become enthralled with Donald freaking Trump and use the same "he's playing 3D chess" argument to defend that ad nauseum."

:confused:

....donald trump didn't/doesn't get any support from any honest 'liberty movement'...neither did stinking ronald reagan...or any stinking republican except ron paul...alone...and ron paul is gone...and so is the 'liberty :rolleyes: movement within the stinking republican party incorporated...

dannno
12-19-2016, 09:28 PM
If Rand was invited to Bilderberg and went, I woudn't blame him.. wouldn't you want to know what the hell is going on there? Even if he couldn't say anything, even if he decided to never attend again, it might be worth going just to see what it is all about, what kind of pressure these people going get and what all happens. Bilderberg has had moles in it for many, many years.. if they are going to infiltrate the liberty movement, why shouldn't be be trying to infiltrate them?

jmdrake,if you have such great inside info feel free to pm me, maybe i'll back you up if you have some solid info... but just knowing he has been going to the meetings by itself isn't an automatic disqualifier for me.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 04:57 AM
Yeah i watched it, it was pretty funny. However, even Chris Tucker admitted it was not his home country in a roundabout way. Didn't you get it?

I got it. You didn't. You apparently missed the part where Chris Tucker came back and said "But then I did see someone that reminded me of uncle Johnny from back home." You don't get it! Chris Tucker was simultaneously saying both that Africa wasn't exactly home but at the same time it was. If Chris Tucker's humor is too obtuse to understand, watch this clip where Chris Tucker is being serious. Note that when Chris Tucker gets to Africa he says "I'm back home."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTJa434OOE

Well, I can assure you I am not one of those people at the moment or in any moment. I know there is a shadow government in this country. I know that most politicians are liars and I know that most of congress holds their alliance to corporations and not the people. War makes lots of money and also helps them decrease the surplus population in the process.

You are not understanding the analogy. I'm saying the "Obama is really not even Kenyan" conspiracy theory is analogous to the "Saddam was lying and saying he had WMD" conspiracy theory. Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. Michelle didn't say he was born in Kenya. Most African Americans call Africa "the homeland." If understanding how blacks think is too foreign for you to get, then look at Jews and Israel. Jews have a "right of return" according to the state of Israel but they are returning to a land where they were not born! Why? Because, rightly or wrongly, Jews view Israel as the homeland for all Jews regardless of where they are actually born.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 05:28 AM
If Rand was invited to Bilderberg and went, I woudn't blame him.. wouldn't you want to know what the hell is going on there? Even if he couldn't say anything, even if he decided to never attend again, it might be worth going just to see what it is all about, what kind of pressure these people going get and what all happens. Bilderberg has had moles in it for many, many years.. if they are going to infiltrate the liberty movement, why shouldn't be be trying to infiltrate them?

jmdrake,if you have such great inside info feel free to pm me, maybe i'll back you up if you have some solid info... but just knowing he has been going to the meetings by itself isn't an automatic disqualifier for me.

Danno, if it turned out that Rand's birth certificate was forged would that cause you to stop supporting him? I doubt it.

If it turns out that Rand cheated on a test to become an obstetrician would that cause you to stop supporting him? Probably not.

We've caught Rand Paul in lies and we still support him.

Jesus said "Judge not that ye be not judged for by whatever standard you judge others you will be judged."

I don't need "inside information" to know that it is wrong to hold outgoing president Obama to a different standard that you are holding incoming president Trump. Have you ever watched the movie "I time to kill?" The most powerful scene in the movie is where Matthew McConehey (sp) is giving his closing arguments in the trial defending Samuel L. Jackson for killing two white men in cold blood who raped his daughter. Matthew told the jury "Close your eyes and imagine what happened to that little girl.....now imagine she's white." Well Dannno, close your eyes and imagine a Bilderberg member introducing Hillary Clinton at the DNC and Rachel Maddow praising this and Rachel Maddow praising Hillary for waiving the rainbow flag at the DNC and Rachel Maddow saying "That evil Rand Paul is friends with Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz was on stage with a pastor who said we should execute gays" when you know that's based in a lie. (I hope you know that the claim Paul Joseph Watson made that the pastor in question was calling for the execution of gays is a lie. If you don't then it's time you educate yourself by going to the thread I linked to in the OP.)

Dannno, hypocrisy itself is wrong. And I don't need "inside information" to know its wrong. If this movement is going to take the position that we will blindly trust whoever is going to secret society meetings because they might be helping us, then we are no better than Obamabots and Bushbots and it's time to close this forum down and all go our separate ways. Seriously it is. Why did I finally cut my ties to the democratic party? When I found John Kerry was part of the same secret society as George W. Bush. Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWZzCTYfRGc

Now, I could have taken your attitude and said "Well I trust John Kerry. I voted for John Kerry. John Kerry is one of the good guys. I'm just going to tell myself that John Kerry joined the Skull and Bones to use his powers for good."

Again, we can look to what happened to the liberty movement once Thiel met with Rand to see that no good has come of it. Rand endorsed Mitt Romney. Rand picked up neocon talking points. Rand's associate "the Southern Avenger" wrote an article attacking anyone who questioned the Bilderberg Group. Rand flipped from openly exposing the Bilderberg group to running from someone asking him a question and seeking to have that reporters credentials taken away. Rand has not only made statements that have caused even people like Matt "Rand is playing 3D chess" Collins to question Rand, but Rand has taken votes that have caused his most ardent supporters to question him. So....who got the most out of the relationship? Rand or the Bilderbergers? And now, based on that same "We must trust Rand even when he does questionable things" mentality, you and others refuse to put your brain in gear and question Trump. I know you are smart enough to see what's going on without me providing you with any "inside information" but you go along with it anyway. It's called false hope. I've seen it among Obamabots and Bushbots. No matter what you tell them they will always come up with some excuse as to why their guy isn't/wasn't wrong. Dannno, I consider you a friend, but I'm telling you that you've put your brain in neutral when it comes to Trump. I saw it when you were ready to assume the worst about Ted Cruz yet I've never seen you willing to admit anything wrong with Trump. Not anything. Such outlooks simply aren't healthy for a liberty movement. Yeah! The guy you supported won! Yippie! Awesome! I remember what it felt like to vote for a winner in a presidential election. I have not done that since Bill Clinton's re-election. And from 2008 on everyone I've voted for in the primary and the general presidential elections have not come close to winning. I'll take Ron Paul's single electoral college vote as a small victory. And enjoy your moment while you have it. After Obama got elected the first time random white people that I didn't know would come up to me on the street, hive five me and say "We did it!" I didn't have the heart to take away their cross-racial moment. I get that some don't like me pissing on their MAGA moment. Glad you're at least respectful about it. When you wake up again and see what's really going on we can talk about it and I won't rub it in. But I will say this. Interested Participant was right. He was right about everything. The man is (was?) a freaking prophet. I just hope the rest of the prophecy doesn't come true.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 05:35 AM
:D

...you give me a good hoot with this thread jm drake...but liberty eagle has gotcha by the throat here^^....

jm drake asserts: "What I didn't expect is that nearly half of the liberty movement would become enthralled with Donald freaking Trump and use the same "he's playing 3D chess" argument to defend that ad nauseum."

:confused:

....donald trump didn't/doesn't get any support from any honest 'liberty movement'...neither did stinking ronald reagan...or any stinking republican except ron paul...alone...and ron paul is gone...and so is the 'liberty :rolleyes: movement within the stinking republican party incorporated...

LOL. Touche'. Now can you explain to me how someone who understands that Alex Jones is a stooge can't figure out that Donald Trump is a stooge? Please explain that to me because I don't get it. :confused: And I see what you're doing with talking about the "honest liberty movement." Well call me Polly Anna, but I have a hard time digesting the idea that all of these people that are driving me nuts with their hypocritical support of Trump are liars. Maybe that's true, maybe it isn't, but it doesn't sit well on my stomach.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 05:57 AM
I don't necessarily buy the line of reason, but how on God's green Earth are you having trouble following it?

The reasoning goes as follows:

One of Trump's primary advisors, Peter Thiel, is a self-admitted Bilderberger. (implied: The Bilderbergers are one of the architects of the NWO, therefore Trump's close association with a Bilderberger in this context warrants a more critical investigation.) He hopes that the Trump supporters who consider themselves drawn by the truth, will continue to uphold the truth even when it goes against their guy. He then presents Thiel's links to Bilderberger.

I mean come on, that's only slightly more convoluted than Learning To Read With Dick And Jane.

It's maybe possible that you do not agree with his line of reason, but seriously, how in Sam Hill are you unable to follow it?

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how well you can understand and explain this Gunny with you being someone who discounts conspiracy theories. Or maybe it's because you discount conspiracy theories so you are not susceptible to the "Peter Thiel is really a secret double agent infiltrating the Bilderberg group for the purpose of liberty because this top secret Luciferian organization is too stupid to realize such a thing can happen and they are too stupid to see that Peter Thiel donated to Rand and Ron Paul so we'll keep that our little secret that we've plastered all over an internet forum that we know is monitored by our enemies but they are not as clever as we are" conspiracy theory.

Seriously, I can't stand hypocrisy. And lately this place is reeking of it. It's a simple choice really if you don't want to be justly labelled a hypocrite, idiot, liar, racist or simply a naive boob. Either engage in conspiracy theories even when they cut against "your guy" or don't. If you just want to talk about issues, then just talk about issues. Hey, here's an issue I haven't seen anybody here talk about. Obama said women should be drafted. You want to knock down "Obama's legacy", well talk about something that many of his supporters wouldn't like (trust me on this. I've brought this up and his supporters don't like it.) rather than going on and on about already debunked birth certificate conspiracy theories that, if believed, actually prove that Obama really is a naturally born citizen and legitimate POTUS. Seriously, I gave some possible credence to the "birther" conspiracy until the "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Obama's father was "Really a commie pornographer" came out. Ummmmmmmm............WHO GIVE A F#*#%%%$U%%$C&&&&&K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^*^

But no. People can't actually talk about issues. Why is that? I have my suspicion. If you start talking about issues, eventually you will accidentally stumble upon one that makes your guy look bad. Let's talk about government stealing land......Oh wait. Trump supports that. Let's talk about the second amendment and assault weapons bans.....oh wait. It was less than two decades ago that Trump wrote in his book that he supported an assault weapons ban. Let's talk about the failure of the Obama/Clinton regime change policy in Libya. Oh wait....Trump gave full throttle support for that and he even wanted ground troops to go in. And if we talk about Obama wanting women drafted we may find Donald J. Trump supporting that in a year or so as well. So I guess the only safe thing is to selectively talk about conspiracy theories. Whatever sinks your ship because y'all most certainly aren't floating any boats with this crap. And again....if the shoe fits wear it. If this doesn't describe you then I'm not talking about you. But if you can't see people here that it does describe then you are blind.

Weston White
12-20-2016, 06:11 AM
You are not understanding the analogy. I'm saying the "Obama is really not even Kenyan" conspiracy theory is analogous to the "Saddam was lying and saying he had WMD" conspiracy theory. Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. Michelle didn't say he was born in Kenya. Most African Americans call Africa "the homeland." If understanding how blacks think is too foreign for you to get, then look at Jews and Israel. Jews have a "right of return" according to the state of Israel but they are returning to a land where they were not born! Why? Because, rightly or wrongly, Jews view Israel as the homeland for all Jews regardless of where they are actually born.

1. Hussein didn't that, United States political tyrants said that in support of the MIC.
2. Obama is an American, not an African American--you cannot have it both ways, he was either born in the USA or he/his parents emigrated here along with him.
3. Being black is not a religion, as is Judaism.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 06:28 AM
1. Hussein didn't that, United States political tyrants said that in support of the MIC.

I didn't say Hussein did that. I'm saying people who can't deal with the fact that there are no WMDs made up a new conspiracy to explain why there were no WMDs and blamed Hussein for saying there were WMDs! Surely you are intelligent enough to understand that. Similarly, failing to proof Obama was born in Kenya, birthers came up with a new "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that his father really was and American born communist pornographer. So....supposedly Obama pretended to be born of a foreign muslim because......???? No real reason. Doesn't matter. Just roll with it.

2. Obama is an American, not an African American--you cannot have it both ways, he was either born in the USA or he/his parents emigrated here along with him.

I'm not the one trying to have it both ways. I'm not the one promoting a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

3. Being black is not a religion, as is Judaism.

You understand that atheist Jews also have a right of return to Israel and call Israel their "homeland" right? How does that follow if being Jewish is only a religion? Hint....it's not.

Also I have posted incontrovertible proof at this point that Chris Tucker, who is black, said when he got to Africa "I'm back home" even though everybody knows he was born in the U.S.A. and he has never denied being born in the U.S.A. Now certain people don't like it when I call people who are doing what you are doing "idiots." So I'm not going to call you and idiot. I am going to say that you are intelligent enough not to make the idiotic argument that you are making.

Weston White
12-20-2016, 06:41 AM
1. The claim is that Hussein denial of having WMD was evidence that he did in fact have WMD--to wit, both assertions were complete contrivances and bullshit.

2. Being Jewish, blurs the lines between both one's ethnicity and religion, being black or African or African American does not.

3. Chris Tucker is a comic/actor, his comments are supposed to be representative of an entire race or culture?

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 07:04 AM
1. The claim is that Hussein denial of having WMD was evidence that he did in fact have WMD--to wit, both assertions were complete contrivances and bull$#@!.

Yes. And that's precisely why I'm analogizing that to the Obama birther "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Obama really didn't even have a Kenya father. It is a complete contrivance and bull$%#%. Thank you for showing the intelligence to understand what I am saying and to realize that I'm right.

2. Being Jewish, blurs the lines between both one's ethnicity and religion, being black or African or African American does not.

What he fuck does religion have to do with having a homeland anyway? Do Catholics call Rome their "homeland"? Your entire argument is stupid beyond belief and you are intelligent enough not to make it. Atheist Jews can call Israel their homeland because Israel being their homeland is based on their ethnicity, not their religion.

3. Chris Tucker is a comic/actor, his comments are supposed to be representative of an entire race or culture?

Chris Tucker provides incontrovertible proof that at least one black person who was never born in Africa considers Africa "home." That means that Michelle and Barack Obama could consider Kenya to be Barack's "homeland" without Barack having been born there simply based on the fact that Barack's father was born there. For he record I actually am black, have been for my entire life, have been immersed in black culture for my entire life, and I can honestly say that most black people I know refer to Africa as their "homeland" or "mother land" or "mother Africa" or some other saying that means the same thing.

So, once again, your argument is stupid beyond all belief and I am fully convinced that you are intelligent enough not to make it. So why do you keep making it?

Weston White
12-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Yes. And that's precisely why I'm analogizing that to the Obama birther "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Obama really didn't even have a Kenya father. It is a complete contrivance and bull$%#%. Thank you for showing the intelligence to understand what I am saying and to realize that I'm right.

Perhaps, he did, it is just that it is that he was likely not his birth father. The issue is one of misdirection designed to conceal the real truth behind his involvement with Frank "Dreams From my Real Father" Davis.

What he fuck does religion have to do with having a homeland anyway? Do Catholics call Rome their "homeland"? Your entire argument is stupid beyond belief and you are intelligent enough not to make it. Atheist Jews can call Israel their homeland because Israel being their homeland is based on their ethnicity, not their religion.

1. I don't know you are the one bring the Jewish faith into the mix. To me "homeland" depicts communist beliefs, governmental supremacy, and social tyranny.
2. Catholics are composed of many ethnicities as are Christians--Jews are fairly unique in this respect, and possibly practitioners of Buddhism and the like.
3. No other religion has their place and people biblically solidified--which really is probably why the feel justified in calling it their homeland.

Chris Tucker provides incontrovertible proof that at least one black person who was never born in Africa considers Africa "home." That means that Michelle and Barack Obama could consider Kenya to be Barack's "homeland" without Barack having been born there simply based on the fact that Barack's father was born there. For he record I actually am black, have been for my entire life, have been immersed in black culture for my entire life, and I can honestly say that most black people I know refer to Africa as their "homeland" or "mother land" or "mother Africa" or some other saying that means the same thing.

And his mother was born in the United States.

Hmm... So why specifically Kenya? (Surely she would actually know much better than Obama ever would after all.) http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/107524/

So why not say both American and Kenya are his home country?

You see no issue with the sitting president of America (including his family), referring allegiances to other nations?

H. E. Panqui
12-20-2016, 01:51 PM
jm drake: "..Now can you explain to me how someone who understands that Alex Jones is a stooge can't figure out that Donald Trump is a stooge? Please explain that to me because I don't get it. :confused: And I see what you're doing with talking about the "honest liberty movement." Well call me Polly Anna, but I have a hard time digesting the idea that all of these people that are driving me nuts with their hypocritical support of Trump are liars. Maybe that's true, maybe it isn't, but it doesn't sit well on my stomach..."

...none of this surprises me...i sense there are a lot of 'republican leaners' here...and republican leaners gonna lean republican...as to 'liberty eagle' in particular, i believe you'll find a person who would've found a way/a line of reasoning to support/favor ANY republican over any [hated] democrat...liberty eagle's favored brand of nationalism/economic nationalism, etc., apparently lines up with at least some of trump's rhetoric..so liberty eagle 'likes' trump...

...i hate to break it to you, but i suspect had, say, ted stinking cruz been the nominee you and liberty eagle would be on the same page...[am i right?] :rolleyes:...you both would grumble a little...but you'd both line up behind ted stinking cruz vs. any stinking democrat...

...i, on the other hand, find few important differences between trump, cruz, hillary clinton or ANY stinking republicrat...i would never support any of them...but admittedly, in my past life i can see myself supporting maybe a trump or even a bernie sanders, etc....been there, done that...so i can't really get too worked up...it doesn't surprise me...

...we are all unique creatures with unique experiences, worldviews/understandings, etc...i find you and a few others here spot-on on certain 'issues' (btw, it's rare for me to find anyone i agree with in real life like i do here)...but i find you an odd, [but likable and interesting] crank on certain issues too...and i'm almost positive you find me an odd crank on certain issues too... [btw, lack of interest/concern in 'the money thing/fraud' profoundly perplexes me about most people]

timosman
12-20-2016, 01:57 PM
As far as I can tell jmdrake is well within his right to discuss what he wishes to discuss. He is not being disrespectful of any of the posters although I can't say that about everyone posting in this discussion. He brings up some valid points that nobody here should be afraid to discuss.

You are right. jmdrake is not overly agitated at all. :rolleyes:

Kade
12-20-2016, 04:33 PM
The truth is that people who care about liberty have much more to be concerned about regarding an incoming president Trump than they do an outgoing president Obama. I question the sincerity of people who are even now obsessing over Obama's birth certificate yet either openly support Trump or at the very least are being silent about the clear and present danger we face from Trump. We can joke about it, but it's no laughing matter. Say if Trump actually activates the plans the NWO has been putting into place? Who's going to stand against him when half of the liberty movement is enthralled with him? The MSM? They discount the "conspiarcy theories" outright. In two words....we're screwed. Welcome to the party. We're on the menu.

I'm still around. A great deal of us are still around, despite what very, very little representation we have anywhere.

The people I knew in 2007-08, Boston area, those liberty movement folks, you will always have allies in other movements, and you know where to find us. Our differences are now minor... and you hopefully see the poison that has infected your movement. Our own is cleaning up house.

At this point the I told you so is worthless to me, as are many of the conspiratorial elements... the threat however, of losing the Republic is real. Time for us to lose some of our misgivings and take each other more seriously, and know that we have the best interest of our country and our countrymen at heart.

devil21
12-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Who's going to stand against him when half of the liberty movement is enthralled with him?

Or perhaps a lot of people are realizing that Trump looks a little too much like a Hitleresque character, during a ramp up to war and economic turmoil, and have decided to feign a level of support of the potential fuhrer in a bid to hopefully avoid the FEMA camp if/when this thing goes off the rails? Not everybody has the stones to stand by principles in the face of mounting evidence that some shit ain't right. Just posing an alternate scenario that's, imo, more likely than masses of Paulites suddenly falling hook, line and sinker for a liberal bankster owned reality tv character from NYC.

Also, there's the possibility that one shouldn't gauge the pulse of the movement based solely on what is posted on the net. The line in my sig about not finding liberty on websites isn't to be taken lightly. Several years ago, a lot of important websites and forums were bought and taken over by tptb. Not pointing fingers at any particular sites but read into that tidbit what you will. The ultimate co-opt is to flat out buy the opposition "leaders" and use them to covertly and subtly change the direction of the followers.

timosman
12-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Or perhaps a lot of people are realizing that Trump looks a little too much like a Hitleresque character, during a ramp up to war and economic turmoil, and have decided to feign a level of support of the potential fuhrer in a bid to hopefully avoid the FEMA camp if/when this thing goes off the rails? Not everybody has the stones to stand by principles in the face of mounting evidence that some shit ain't right. Just posing an alternate scenario that's, imo, more likely than masses of Paulites suddenly falling hook, line and sinker for a liberal bankster owned reality tv character from NYC.

Also, there's the possibility that one shouldn't gauge the pulse of the movement based solely on what is posted on the net. The line in my sig about not finding liberty on websites isn't to be taken lightly. Several years ago, a lot of important websites and forums were bought and taken over by tptb. Not pointing fingers at any particular sites but read into that tidbit what you will. The ultimate co-opt is to flat out buy the opposition "leaders" and use them to covertly and subtly change the direction of the followers.

That's all cool and dandy, but we should also strive to avoid being perceived as simply contrarians. Nothing is black and white once you are 5.

jmdrake
12-21-2016, 07:16 AM
You are right. jmdrake is not overly agitated at all. :rolleyes:

It's a shame that you aren't more agitated about obvious infiltration. But that's okay. You can go back to sleep.

jmdrake
12-21-2016, 07:18 AM
That's all cool and dandy, but we should also strive to avoid being perceived as simply contrarians. Nothing is black and white once you are 5.

LOL. Being "simply contrarian" is worrying about the birth certificate of a president who's about to leave office and the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" says he's actually hiding the fact that he's a natural born citizen. Sheesh! It's hypocrisy like ^this that I can't stand. When I joined this movement what I liked about it is that we weren't partisan hacks. Now you seem to be celebrating our hackdom.

jmdrake
12-21-2016, 07:34 AM
Perhaps, he did, it is just that it is that he was likely not his birth father. The issue is one of misdirection designed to conceal the real truth behind his involvement with Frank "Dreams From my Real Father" Davis.

And having a father name Frank is unconstitutional because........? Oh that's right. It isn't. So this whole birther movement is all about absolutely nothing. "Oh but it proves he lied". That's only if you believe the conspiracy withing the conspiracy. That said, Donald Trump has lied. Rand Paul has lied. Ron Paul has lied. In fact, name me one person besides Jesus who hasn't lied.

1. I don't know you are the one bring the Jewish faith into the mix. To me "homeland" depicts communist beliefs, governmental supremacy, and social tyranny.

:rolleyes: I didn't bring up the Jewish faith. You are lying now. I brought up Jewish ethnicity. You are the one that brought up the Jewish faith. Quit lying.

Only a complete moron would think that "homeland" depicts communist beliefs as the word "homeland" predates communism and simply means where you and/or your people originated from. I'm pretty sure you aren't a complete moron so you can't possibly believe that.

2. Catholics are composed of many ethnicities as are Christians--Jews are fairly unique in this respect, and possibly practitioners of Buddhism and the like.

Sammy Davis Jr. converted to Judaism so once again you are not acting at your intelligence level.

3. No other religion has their place and people biblically solidified--which really is probably why the feel justified in calling it their homeland.

^That is just silly claptrap. All sorts of people who aren't Jewish and aren't communist use the term "homeland." I just showed you were Chris Tucker did as well. You are not as stupid as you are pretending to be so quit pretending to be stupid.

And his mother was born in the United States.

Hmm... So why specifically Kenya? (Surely she would actually know much better than Obama ever would after all.) http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/107524/

Because maybe WorldNetDaily is full of shyt and Obama's father was really Kenyan. Or maybe Obama did a genetic test like Chris Tucker and found out his ancestors were from Kenya.

So why not say both American and Kenya are his home country?

The context of the clip was Obama going to Kenya. Duh. Why are you pretending to be so stupid? Come on. I know you're smart.

You see no issue with the sitting president of America (including his family), referring allegiances to other nations?

WTF? Dude, talking about a homeland is not swearing "allegiance" to it. Come on. You can't be that stupid. Were you born in America? Is English your second language? I ask because the word "homeland" seems to throw you for a loop because you think it has something to do with religion or allegiance, or communism, or the Bible or whatever. It doesn't. Here, let Merriam Webster define the word for you.

Definition of homeland
1: native land : fatherland
2: a state or area set aside to be a state for a people of a particular national, cultural, or racial origin; especially : bantustan

That's it. Nothing communist, nefarious, religious or whatever about the word. All you are showing is an irrational hatred for Obama coupled with a gross misunderstanding of the English language and black culture. You want a reason to hate the man so you'll cling to whatever you can find. There are plenty of legitimate reasons not to like Barack or Michelle Obama. But Michelle Obama referring to Kenya as Barack's "homeland" isn't one of them.

donnay
12-21-2016, 08:35 AM

Just so we are clear Michelle said, "Home Country."

Watch it again so there is no confusion:

Home Country
The country in which one was born, regardless of where one currently lives. One's home country may have tax and other consequences. For example, one born in the United States is a citizen of the United States and so may be taxed on worldwide income, whether or not one lives there.
http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/home+country

home country
noun

The country where one was born or lives permanently:
‘although quite successful in his home country he wanted to make it in the States’
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/home_country

Home-country
Noun

(plural home countries)

the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship
http://www.yourdictionary.com/home-country#s5jO8Fsr6Lwya7Mt.99

home country
noun

the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

Translations:

German: Heimatland

Etymology: home + country
http://www.allwords.com/word-home+country.html

Weston White
12-21-2016, 09:29 AM
He never said he was born in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8bm_lwG8DU

Game, set, match. Point. Game.

Doyle BOOM!

timosman
12-21-2016, 11:07 AM
LOL. Being "simply contrarian" is worrying about the birth certificate of a president who's about to leave office and the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" says he's actually hiding the fact that he's a natural born citizen. Sheesh! It's hypocrisy like ^this that I can't stand. When I joined this movement what I liked about it is that we weren't partisan hacks. Now you seem to be celebrating our hackdom.

You won't be missed. :cool:

osan
12-21-2016, 11:27 AM

This has got to be one of the all-time best responses I've ever seen, and is therefore eminently spon... erm, rep-worthy. So pony ye deadbeat shit-toads; this jackass has earned his daily coin.

enhanced_deficit
12-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Will a damaged Alex Jones turn his muckraking journalism operation against the real Teflon Don? Will he look into the background of the Navy SEAL that Donald Trump has picked to overee the interior department (http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-12-14/former-seal-zinke-tapped-to-lead-interior-department)? And you ask why does that matter? Think about it. Which department was the Bundy Rebellion really going against? Which department are the Standing Rock protestors going against? The interior department! A special forces operator is being put over the very federal department that armed and unarmed protestors have been going against the most! Oh, and Donald J. Trump has a financial interest in the proposed pipeline (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/energy/2016/10/26/financial-interest-donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-goes-ways) that's at the heart of the Standing Rock controversy!

So, will Alex Jones and other "truth seekers" seek the truth when it comes to Donald J. Trump? I think we already have the answer to that. Jones is going to carry Trump water until every it reaches its final destination or until every drop spills out. And people want to obsess over the birth certificate of an outgoing president who even according to a large segment of the "birther" conspiracy theoriests is a natural born U.S. citizen. Give me a break! You say you want the truth?

If AJ tried to carry Trump's water for Trump's policies against liberty, any crimes against innocent, war crimes etc he should be exposed if and when he does that. If he did that, he would be just another hack like Hannity who was carrying water for Bush during Iraq debacle and MSNBC/WaPo/NYT neocoms who carried water for DGP through all his dumb failures, war crimes etc.

That said, there seems to be a pattern in some cases of Trump appointing the very people as heads of departments who had pledged to eliminate those departments.

Rick Perry - in charge of Energy dept.
One man death panel on Obamacare - in charge of Health

This could mean he wants to diminish these deprartments or it may not mean that, we'll have to see how his policies playout to see if worthy of criticism or applause.

Alright. To everyone who claims that are so interested in "the truth" that they will carry on and on about the birth certificate of Obama who is about to be out of the Whitehouse anyway and who, according to the conspiracy within the conspiracy, is a natural born citizen who's father was not Kenyan but American, I have one question for you....

Although majority of GOP seems to be still "birther" and sees Obama as a secret Muslim, Trump used this issue to win GOP primary and promptly retired before general. Recent resurrection of birther issue in last few weeks of Obama regime may be a pressure tactic by Trump camp:

QUOTE:
"Not a fan of DGP but timing raises some questions as Sheriff JA is a strong Trump supporter. Trump had officially retired this issue but why is it making such a high profile comeback with hour long press conferences on a Fox media channel in final weeks of DGP's already tarnished legacy ?

Is this a "message" to DGP to cool the leaks/Russian "election hacking" media propaganda campaign aimed to delegitimize Trump win or else "birther" movement will be resurrected and "deep dive" investigation will be launched with coming Trump administration's covert/overt blessing?

If Steve Bannon or Roger Stone are behind this, "cut it out".

Peek: Sore loser Obama wants to delegitimize Trump win as payback for Trump's Birther claims (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505307-Peek-Sore-loser-Obama-wants-to-delegitimize-Trump-win-as-payback-for-Trump-s-Birther-claims&)"

Oh, and the blood needs to be from young people, preferably 18 years old. (I'm guessing he'd prefer younger but you have to be 18 to sell your blood). Why? Because Thiel believes taking blood transfusions from young people may be the key to immortality. Now, where have we heard that before? If you are thinking "vampire novels" you are correct. In the vampire mythology the prefered blood was that of a virgin. What do virgins tend to be? Why they are usually young people. Creeped out yet? No? Is that your cognitive dissoance kicking in?

Oh.....but Peter Thiel backed Rand Paul. Yes he did! And what did he get for his backing? Why the younger Paul went from attacking the Bilderberg group to litterally running away from the question. And of course Rand Paul ultimately endorsed Mitt Romney after being backed by Peter Thiel.

We'll have to see what his conduct/contribution is towards future policies of Trump administration. If PT has been doing something as a private person without causing harm to others and breaking laws, that would be his private business. Assuming claim is factual, such a an activity would be zillion times less immoral and damaging to humanity compared to these activities of neocons preferred HRC-dronegangsta cabal that Trump just defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmJ9JmqTtE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmJ9JmqTtE

http://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2015/03/obama_BloodHandsHope-80.jpg

So far, compared to activities of HRC-DGP-their bloodthirsty masters cabal (that seems to have been defeated by controversial Trump at least in elections), PT seems like a Saint.
We'll have to see how future policies unfold.

timosman
12-21-2016, 11:39 AM
Are we in Hot Topics yet?

Weston White
12-21-2016, 04:37 PM
This has got to be one of the all-time best responses I've ever seen, and is therefore eminently spon... erm, rep-worthy. So pony ye deadbeat shit-toads; this jackass has earned his daily coin.

lolz, you neg-rep me too.

osan
12-21-2016, 05:27 PM
lolz, you neg-rep me too.

Huh? Well shit... I do apologize.

Someone cover me on this one?

Weston White
12-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Huh? Well shit... I do apologize.

Someone cover me on this one?

No probs at all Osan. You are super awesome no matter what!

jmdrake
12-22-2016, 09:04 AM
You won't be missed. :cool:

You're banning yourself? Okay. Have a nice day!

jmdrake
12-22-2016, 09:05 AM
Are we in Hot Topics yet?

So birther conspiracy theories belong on the main forum but actual facts about a Bilderberger belong in Hot Topics? It's a good thing you don't run this forum. Go back to SF.

jmdrake
12-22-2016, 09:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8bm_lwG8DU

Game, set, match. Point. Game.

Doyle BOOM!

That's nice. I don't know who Obama's literary agent is. WorldNetDaily says Obama was born in America. So who's right? Meanwhile it's interesting that you don't care that Donald Trump:

1) Called for an assault weapons ban

2) Says eminent domain for private business is "wonderful"

3) Had a blood consuming Bilderberger introduce him at the RNC

4) Has financial interest in the pipeline at the heart of the Standing Rock controversy

5) Demanded the overthrow of Ghaddafi in Libya, which he now calls a "disaster".

osan
12-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Yes. And that's precisely why I'm analogizing that to the Obama birther "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Obama really didn't even have a Kenya father. It is a complete contrivance and bull$%#%.

Maybe. There is so much noise surrounding the issue that it is nearly impossible to reliably conclude one way or the other. For example, a week or two ago I watched a very well put together video titled "Dreams of My Real Father". It asserted that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii. His mother, a somewhat stupid girl rebelling against daddy having taken her from her high school friends in MA (IIRC) and plonking her in HI, had opened her legs for Frank Marshall Davis after falling for what I can only describe as a textbook line of shit from a degenerate. Predictably, she became pregnant and her father, allegedly a CIA agent, could not have a family tie with a god for nothing commie punk like that. So he convinced (with money) Barack Obama Snr. to say he was Jr.'s daddy, and the rest is history, as they say.

It is a rather compelling production, though one thing bothered me about it. In those days to have some black guy (really any guy, but black being WAY worse) seduce and knock up your daughter would have been more an issue than the fact that he was a commie bowel-movement. It is difficult to believe dad had no notable desire to hunt Davis like an animal and cut on him in ways that would have made Mao wince. That this was not even mentioned struck me as odd, though in retrospect I can see that perhaps such possible facts would be irrelevant to the key points of the narrative. I don't know.

Then OTOH there is the whole birth certificate deal. Issue a fucked JPG while calling it "untouched" and you are going to justifiably raise eyebrows. If Obama had really wanted to settle the issue, he would have produced the paper in hand and allowed the press to photograph it. There are many ways he could have approached this such that the issue would have been settled. But instead he gave people grist for the mill. He was a shady character from the get-go, and now more questionable behavior. Just how stupid does the "left" feel that people must be, that they should blindly accept suspicious behaviors as truth without question? It is not even remotely reasonable.

But the fact that so much noise, much of it clearly unnecessary, has been injected into the stream suggests there is likely something to hide.

At this point I don't think anyone is likely to be satisfied.

Chris Tucker provides incontrovertible proof that at least one black person who was never born in Africa considers Africa "home."

Yeah well, he's an idiot, so...

That means that Michelle and Barack Obama could consider Kenya to be Barack's "homeland" without Barack having been born there simply based on the fact that Barack's father was born there.

You're reaching, it seems.

For he record I actually am black, have been for my entire life, have been immersed in black culture for my entire life, and I can honestly say that most black people I know refer to Africa as their "homeland" or "mother land" or "mother Africa" or some other saying that means the same thing.

I've seen this nonsense and all I can say is most of them can't find fucking Africa on a map. It is ridiculous. I had to take a "black studies" class at CCNY for my degree in education, taught by one Kamuti Kiteme from Kenya. He routinely embarrassed the living shit out of me, the only white boy in the class, because I was the only one who knew the first damned thing about Africa. It was the one aspect of the class that was unpleasant. What I saw was a lot of talk and chest pounding about Africa this and Africa that and how this one was descended from the Mandinka warriors and so on and so forth. But when it came to making hay on the claims, everyone fell on their faces and Kiteme was disgusted with it, once going on a diatribe about why the white man has no respect for the black and that it was because of the attitude of the black man in America and not because the white man is an evil racist. That was another of those incidents where I tried to shrink between the cracks in the floor tiles.

I would also point out that Africa is not a "black" continent. It is also Arab, as well as several other popular divisions. So to go on about "Africa" like that makes one look like a complete idiot because I don't think Tunisia and the rest of northern Africa hold much historical value for black folk. I do not recall too many black slaves having come from anywhere other than western Africa.

All the talk of Africa being home to people who cannot find it on a map of the world rings a mite hollow.

osan
12-22-2016, 06:23 PM
LOL. Being "simply contrarian" is worrying about the birth certificate of a president who's about to leave office

Well no, not really. The truth of the matter is still important. Knowing the truth stands to lead is down a forensic path such that we may know how to avoid putting an illegal alien in the Oval Office a second time. It is indeed important just to know that it happened, even if all the details of how remain latent.

and the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" says he's actually hiding the fact that he's a natural born citizen. Sheesh! It's hypocrisy like ^this that I can't stand. When I joined this movement what I liked about it is that we weren't partisan hacks. Now you seem to be celebrating our hackdom.

As we can plainly see, it is not hypocrisy at all.

He may be a natural born citizen. But this has not been established beyond reasonable doubt or even a preponderance of evidence. Publishing that hacked JPG was a huge wrench in the works. So we will perhaps have to content ourselves with never knowing the truth about this bastard, and I mean "bastard" in the most literal sense.

jmdrake
12-23-2016, 07:07 AM
Well no, not really. The truth of the matter is still important. Knowing the truth stands to lead is down a forensic path such that we may know how to avoid putting an illegal alien in the Oval Office a second time. It is indeed important just to know that it happened, even if all the details of how remain latent.

As we can plainly see, it is not hypocrisy at all.

He may be a natural born citizen. But this has not been established beyond reasonable doubt or even a preponderance of evidence. Publishing that hacked JPG was a huge wrench in the works. So we will perhaps have to content ourselves with never knowing the truth about this bastard, and I mean "bastard" in the most literal sense.

Osan, with al due respect, you have a hard time seeing anything. The corruption that is plain to see is Trump with an economic stake in the Standing Rock pipeline putting a Navy SEAL over the interior department. The corruption is a Bilderberger introducing Trump at the RNC. The corruption is the lies all politicians tell including Ron and Rand Paul. The "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Barack Obama was really born in America to an American father named "Frank", which is now the leading conspiracy of the birther movement is irrelevant in comparison. The "birther" movement still has some legs in the republican party because Obama is a democrat and Obama is black and not necessarily in that order. Seriously there is more reason to be concerned about Bill Clinton and who he may or may not have killed than whether or not Obama's dad was named "Frank." Once the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" about Obama's dad maybe being named "Frank" gained legs in the birther movement, the birther movement ceased to have any relevance to anyone with any real objectivity and/or common sense.

osan
12-23-2016, 11:05 AM
Osan, with al due respect, you have a hard time seeing anything. The corruption that is plain to see is Trump with an economic stake in the Standing Rock pipeline putting a Navy SEAL over the interior department.

With all due respect right back, you have made several blind assertions with nothing to support them, implying the old "if you can't see it..." fallacy.

The corruption is NOT plain to see. It is only something for which to be on the alert. You are drawing premature conclusions. Even if everything you claim at this time comes to pass, it will not settle the issue of premature inferences in your favor. It will only mean that you played the numbers, which are clearly in your favor, and got lucky. We can all say these things and rest reasonably confident that many, if not all, of them will prove out.

Now, how is it you conclude that placing a former SEAL in the position of SecInt is proof of corruption? You may not just blurt out the assertion and expect the world to kneel.

I would point out that the world is now so complicated, convoluted, and entangled that there is little to no chance of placing people in such positions of trust as that of President of the United States without potential conflicts of interest being present. Therefore, unless you want to elect a shepherd from Namibia (which for all practical purposes we did in the case of Obama) to such office, there are going to be potential conflicts of interest. Indeed, were you to seat a janitor from Rockefeller Center, the potential would still exist.

Some have noted that Obama put his holdings in a blind trust, the truth of which I will assume for the sake of this exchange. The $1.16 worth represented there was a mere triviality. To effectively dissolve billions of dollars worth of assets all over the world and to relinquish control and responsibility for not only those, but the lives of the tens of thousands of people you employ is not reasonable. I would sooner walk away from the office. That aside, I see no obligation on Trump's part to follow suit. If he engages in unethical behavior as president, it is Congress' prerogative and duty to take the measures within the envelope of their delegated powers to investigate, make findings, and take the appropriate measures.

You cannot elect a perfect candidate because there is no such a thing. Not even Ron Paul. What you apparently expect is not reasonable. What is reasonable to expect is not likely to come to pass: correctly, competent, timely, and honest action by Congress.

The corruption is a Bilderberger introducing Trump at the RNC.

Once again, you draw conclusions without proper support. It seems you are allowing your emotions, driven by... I don't know, some personal issue with Trump perhaps, to dictate your opinions with insufficient regard for reason and logic. You might want to ask yourself why you do this - what is the real issue? But I am not your therapist.

The corruption is the lies all politicians tell including Ron and Rand Paul

Now you are REALLY playing the numbers. What lies, prithee tell, have Ron Paul told? Not saying you are lying, but only that I would like to know.

The "conspiracy within a conspiracy" that Barack Obama was really born in America to an American father named "Frank", which is now the leading conspiracy of the birther movement is irrelevant in comparison.

At this point, this is naught more than mere opinion. You have not demonstrated the irrelevancy. Furthermore, what is so unlikely about the assertion that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's biological father? Obama looks nothing like his alleged father, yet strikingly like Davis.

The "birther" movement still has some legs in the republican party because Obama is a democrat and Obama is black and not necessarily in that order.

Oh d00d, really? You're playing the race card? Obama isn't even "black". I would note that your use of "birther" strongly suggests your attempt to marginalize people, many of whom seek a relevant truth. To say his birth status is irrelevant is to strongly imply that the various elements of our "system" are themselves irrelevant. If we are going to have this political framework, a fact that brings me no joy, we should at least have in place the rational controls designed to prevent certain brands of perversion of that system that likely give rise to very undesirable results for free men - as if the "system" were not egregious enough when working precisely as ostensibly intended.

Seriously there is more reason to be concerned about Bill Clinton and who he may or may not have killed than whether or not Obama's dad was named "Frank."

Now you're just gone off the plantation completely. If you have evidence that Trump is likely to have Bill Clinton murdered, now would be the time to present it lest your credibility suffer some terrible hit. Furthermore, I wholly disagree. There is plenty of reason to be concerned with the latter question because the answer stands to cast long and dark shadows over the reality of what has happened in America over the past eight years. It is as relevant as Bill Clinton's lies to Congress and the American people, as well as those apparently told by GW Bush, what with WMDs and all the other switcheroos of the running narrative he and his reach-around boys pulled to justify the destruction of Eye-Rack and Afghanistan, not to mention the countless tens of thousands of American lives ruined by their blasted and villainous warring.

Once the "conspiracy within the conspiracy" about Obama's dad maybe being named "Frank" gained legs in the birther movement, the birther movement ceased to have any relevance to anyone with any real objectivity and/or common sense.

Once again I ask: upon what do you base this assertion? As of this moment, there is nothing other than vapor. Where's the beef?

jmdrake
12-23-2016, 11:29 AM
With all due respect right back, you have made several blind assertions with nothing to support them, implying the old "if you can't see it..." fallacy.

No I haven't. You simple either lack (mod edit) For instance, Trump being introduced by a Bilderberg member is not up for debate. It's in the videos I posted. Peter Thiel admitted on video to Bilderberg membership. And then I posted video from the RNC of Peter Thiel introducing Donald Trump. So for you to call that conclusions without proper support shows you are (mod edit). Either way, if you cannot deal with simple facts that go against your world view then any discussion with you is a waste of time. Once more, Donald Trump was introduced at the RNC by a Bilderberger who says he wants young human blood because he believes that will extend his life. That's not up for discussion or debate.

As for not liking Trump? You don't like Obama. I have good reasons to dislike both Trump and Obama. Trump called for the invasion of Libya and Obama carreid out the bombing of Libya for example. Both Trump and Obama are (or at least were) friends of Bill Clinton. Obama supports socialism and Trump supports fascism. Trump said that the government forcing you to sell your property to a private developer was "a wonderful thing." Both Trump and Obama have at different times called for an assault weapons ban then turned around and said "I don't want to take your guns." The unique thing you have against Obama is that maybe his father's name is Frank.

timosman
12-23-2016, 11:32 AM
No I haven't. You simple either lack (mod edit) For instance, Trump being introduced by a Bilderberg member is not up for debate. It's in the videos I posted. Peter Thiel admitted on video to Bilderberg membership. And then I posted video from the RNC of Peter Thiel introducing Donald Trump. So for you to call that conclusions without proper support shows you are (mod edit). Either way, if you cannot deal with simple facts that go against your world view then any discussion with you is a waste of time. Once more, Donald Trump was introduced at the RNC by a Bilderberger who says he wants young human blood because he believes that will extend his life. That's not up for discussion or debate.

I was hoping you would explain where the "blood consuming" part comes from.:rolleyes:

jmdrake
12-23-2016, 11:36 AM
I was hoping you would explain where the "blood consuming" part comes from.:rolleyes:

I explained that in the first post and I gave the mainstream media quotes straight from Peter Thiel himself that prove that. You don't have to drink something to consume it.

timosman
12-23-2016, 11:52 AM
You don't have to drink something to consume it.

So you admit Thiel does not really drink blood?

osan
12-23-2016, 01:33 PM
No I haven't. You simple either lack the intelligence or the integrity to assess the facts.

Yeah, you have. It's right there in your own words. And now you resort to the good old ad hominem? I don't know what's eating you, but I have nothing to do with it.

For instance, Trump being introduced by a Bilderberg member is not up for debate.

I never said it was and have taken it on provisional faith that it is in fact the case. To that I say, so what? Once again, it proves nothing, but rather only provides basis for remaining alert. It MIGHT mean there is some nefarious connection. It may also not. You are attempting to make an argument by innuendo, which is no argument at all.

So for you to call that conclusions without proper support shows you are either too dishonest to deal with facts or you simply are incapable of understanding facts.

And when backed into a corner, you appear incapable of either admitting your methods are flawed, or you make these weak attempts at "attacking" the individual. I cannot for the life of me figure who you think you are fooling here. If you honestly believe what you have written, well I suppose that speaks for itself. I have made no argument to which you could point that denied these so-called "facts", which once again I say I take on faith as being the case. I have argued against the conclusions you have drawn from them, which you have yet to support beyond mere assertion.

Obama supports socialism and Trump supports fascism.

More proof by assertion. FAIL.

Trump said that the government forcing you to sell your property to a private developer was "a wonderful thing."

Nobody's perfect. Only time will tell how he stacks up as pres. I fully expect him to fail, but afford him the opportunity to prove me wrong. I even gave Obama that much.

The unique thing you have against Obama is that maybe his father's name is Frank.

And now you presume to know my mind better than I know it. FAIL.

I hold Obama in contempt for valid reasons, such as his pathological lying. Your attempts to paint me into a corner will not work because you do not have the mettle for it. I'm not sure anyone is capable of it. And if someone demonstrates me as having been in error, I own up to it. You have nowhere to go on this path.

nikcers
12-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Thread: Trump backed by blood consuming Bilderberger (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505548-Trump-backed-by-blood-consuming-Bilderberger/page3)
Yes.

jmdrake
12-24-2016, 07:03 PM
Yeah, you have. It's right there in your own words. And now you resort to the good old ad hominem? I don't know what's eating you, but I have nothing to do with it.

Let's see. You falsely accused me of making up lies when in fact I'm telling the truth and you falsely stated that I made up lies because I "don't like Trump". It seems you don't know the meaning of the term "ad hominem." It means "attack the messenger" and that's exactly what you did are are still doing. I haven't lied at all. You have and you are continuing to do so.

osan
12-24-2016, 07:22 PM
Let's see. You falsely accused me of making up lies when in fact I'm telling the truth and you falsely stated that I made up lies because I "don't like Trump". It seems you don't know the meaning of the term "ad hominem." It means "attack the messenger" and that's exactly what you did are are still doing. I haven't lied at all. You have and you are continuing to do so.

I don't know what your issue is, but I recommend you see a therapist, get a prescription, take up heroin use... something.

You don't like the truth, so you neg-rep me... wow, man did THAT ever hurt. :rolleyes:

You have a Merry Christmas. I am through with you. Feel honored to be the second person here to make it to my ignore list. I hope your life gets better because to do the sorts of things I see here, you must be very unhappy.

LibertyEagle
12-24-2016, 10:02 PM

Is he upset that Thiel did not donate the millions to his campaign that he did to his father's?

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/20/news/economy/peter_thiel_ron_paul/

nikcers
12-24-2016, 10:28 PM
Is he upset that Thiel did not donate the millions to his campaign that he did to his father's?

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/20/news/economy/peter_thiel_ron_paul/ Well you would of been right if you would of left it at money, but this is about the budget and Trumps cabinet picks specifically..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFtRSHqYCU

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 12:03 AM
I don't know what your issue is, but I recommend you see a therapist, get a prescription, take up heroin use... something.

You don't like the truth, so you neg-rep me... wow, man did THAT ever hurt. :rolleyes:

You have a Merry Christmas. I am through with you. Feel honored to be the second person here to make it to my ignore list. I hope your life gets better because to do the sorts of things I see here, you must be very unhappy.

It's pretty simple. Peter Thiel actually is a Bilderberger, Peter Thiel actually does consume blood, Peter Thiel actually did introduce Donald Trump at the RNC. According to the "Let's look at corruption and/or NWO connections" (aka let's still see if Obama's dad's name is Frank) that should mean something. If it doesn't then the "Obama's dad is name Frank and that proves....well....something" crowd is full of shyt. Which they are.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 12:03 AM

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/20/news/economy/peter_thiel_ron_paul/

It's pretty simple. Peter Thiel actually is a Bilderberger, Peter Thiel actually does consume blood, Peter Thiel actually did introduce Donald Trump at the RNC. According to the "Let's look at corruption and/or NWO connections" (aka let's still see if Obama's dad's name is Frank) that should mean something. If it doesn't then the "Obama's dad is name Frank and that proves....well....something" crowd is full of shyt. Which they are.

Weston White
12-25-2016, 12:15 AM
Meanwhile it's interesting that you don't care that Donald Trump:

See this is the problem you twisted what I said into the above. That is not what I stated--and you know it. I mean I do NOT support Trump. Americans are still being subjugated by the better of two evils manta.

Stop being so dishonest.

timosman
12-25-2016, 12:50 AM

So he does consume but does not drink. Is he just taking baths or uses it as a cooking ingredient? :confused:

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 01:02 AM
See this is the problem you twisted what I said into the above. That is not what I stated--and you know it. I mean I do NOT support Trump. Americans are still being subjugated by the better of two evils manta.

Stop being so dishonest.

You came into a thread that was specifically created to talk about certain specific issues regarding Trump and instead of dealing with that topic all you want to talk about is whether Obama's dad was named Frank. The facts speak for themselves. You might not support Trump but apparently you don't care about the specific issues I raised. That or you are just trolling. Not sure.

So he does consume but does not drink. Is he just taking baths or uses it as a cooking ingredient? :confused:

I never said anything about drinking. I posted how he consumes young blood in the OP. He's searching for immortality. His right of course, but still a little creepy.

timosman
12-25-2016, 01:18 AM
I never said anything about drinking. I posted how he consumes young blood in the OP. He's searching for immortality. His right of course, but still a little creepy.

Let's say the title of this threat is a bit misleading as you do not have any sources. A Gawker article and tweets with pictures of count Dracula do not count.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 02:40 AM
Let's say the title of this threat is a bit misleading as you do not have any sources. A Gawker article and tweets with pictures of count Dracula do not count.

The title is 100% accurate. I gave my sources in the OP. You are the one being misleading and dishonest. I didn't post a Gawker article. I posted Forbes.com and other MSM sources.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2016, 03:33 AM

I said nothing about Obama or his father, Drake. What I did point out was that Thiel also supported Ron Paul's run for President. Did you take issue with him doing that? Or, is it ok if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you like, but horrifying if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you don't?

timosman
12-25-2016, 03:44 AM
The title is 100% accurate. I gave my sources in the OP. You are the one being misleading and dishonest. I didn't post a Gawker article. I posted Forbes.com and other MSM sources.

Ok, so you are talking about parabiosis.

The most notorious of these ideas is parabiosis. In Thiel’s case, he means transfusing blood plasma from the young in order to fight aging. It sounds more vampiric than it is—no one is talking about drinking it.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/12/20/vampire-therapy-can-blood-young-fight-aging/

Weston White
12-25-2016, 04:18 AM
You came into a thread that was specifically created to talk about certain specific issues regarding Trump and instead of dealing with that topic all you want to talk about is whether Obama's dad was named Frank. The facts speak for themselves. You might not support Trump but apparently you don't care about the specific issues I raised. That or you are just trolling. Not sure.

So somebody is invalidated merely by those that come to support them? Rather unjustified, yes?

Medically sactioned blood transfusions by consenting adults: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/07/peter-thiel-isn-t-the-first-to-think-young-people-s-blood-will-make-him-immortal.html

BFD.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 06:58 AM
I said nothing about Obama or his father, Drake. What I did point out was that Thiel also supported Ron Paul's run for President. Did you take issue with him doing that? Or, is it ok if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you like, but horrifying if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you don't?

I didn't say you said anything about Obama and his father LE. I was pointing out to you the purpose of this thread which is to point out obvious hypocrisy. And I'm glad you aren't willing to be a part of this hypocrisy. You do owe Ted Cruz an apology for jumping on the National Inqurier "he's a serial adulterer" bandwagon but that would be a different thread. Also, as I pointed out, Don Black also supported Ron Paul's campaign. But Ron Paul didn't have either Don Black or Peter Thiel introduce him to speak anywhere. Rand might have done that.....but that's Rand. Rand also flip flopped on the Bilderberg issue going from someone who said on camera "Yeah...that Bilderberg secret society stuff is concerning" to literally running from a reporter asking him the question. Anyway, Merry Christmas! I sincerely hope you don't have land that some business partner of Donald "eminent domain for private business" Trump wants.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 07:00 AM
So somebody is invalidated merely by those that come to support them? Rather unjustified, yes?

Only when the support is mutual. If Ron Paul had had Don Black introduce him to speak anywhere then the racist charges against Ron Paul would have been justified...but he didn't so they weren't.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 07:32 AM
Ok, so you are talking about parabiosis.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/12/20/vampire-therapy-can-blood-young-fight-aging/

Yep. You're just now figuring that out? Now the London Telegraph called that "Vampire therapy." Don't take my word for it. Actually read the link this time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10807478/Vampire-therapy-could-reverse-ageing-scientists-find.html

And calling it "vampire therapy" is actually accurate. The who vampire mythology revolves around people seeking to extend life indefinitely by consuming the blood of the young. Only nobody knew about transfusions back then. There was a Babylon 5 episode called "Deathwalker." It surrounded the capture of an interstellar criminal nicknamed "Deathwalker" by her survivors. It turned out that she had discovered the secret of immortality. Only....in order to have enough of a supply....sentients had to die. Right now, despite the Red Cross always talking about "blood shortages", blood is cheap (comparatively). Get enough rich geezers wanting to extend their life indefinitely.... Or should life extension technology only be given to those who can afford it in a world of socialized medicine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=braDD-4ZYQk

Of course everything could be perfectly innocent and end just smashingly. The free market could make sure there is just the right amount of supply for demand and Thiel doesn't have to kill to get his supply. And his membership in the Bilderberg group could be just so that he can "spy on the bad guys" as some people think. And Obama might just be embarrassed to have a dad named Frank. And Donald Trump could only use his king-like eminent domain powers to take land from people who really don't deserve to have it. And he might be putting a Navy SEAL over the interior department, which is the very department that would be responsible for eminent domain at the federal level, because....well Navy SEALs are just so efficient at whatever they do. The Bundy Ranchers and the Standing Rock protesters may have nothing to worry about. Then again....

LibertyEagle
12-25-2016, 08:31 AM
I didn't say you said anything about Obama and his father LE. I was pointing out to you the purpose of this thread which is to point out obvious hypocrisy. And I'm glad you aren't willing to be a part of this hypocrisy. You do owe Ted Cruz an apology for jumping on the National Inqurier "he's a serial adulterer" bandwagon but that would be a different thread. Also, as I pointed out, Don Black also supported Ron Paul's campaign. But Ron Paul didn't have either Don Black or Peter Thiel introduce him to speak anywhere. Rand might have done that.....but that's Rand. Rand also flip flopped on the Bilderberg issue going from someone who said on camera "Yeah...that Bilderberg secret society stuff is concerning" to literally running from a reporter asking him the question. Anyway, Merry Christmas! I sincerely hope you don't have land that some business partner of Donald "eminent domain for private business" Trump wants.
Ron's campaign was a rounding error by the time the convention ran around. We have no idea who he would have had introduce him.

Low blow regarding Rand. What he did was tell that little ripoff POS 9-11 Truther asshole that he needed to make an appointment. Lukie's goal was to make Rand look like a conspiracy lunatic and was pissed off that Rand wouldn't give him a hangman's noose soundbyte. Sad to see that you're with Luke on that.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 08:55 AM
Ron's campaign was a rounding error by the time the convention ran around. We have no idea who he would have had introduce him.

I guarantee you it wouldn't have been Don Black and I doubt it would have been Peter Thiel. It's not like Ron didn't have other events he could have had either of them introduce him at. Hello? Rally for the Republic? The times Ron spoke at CPAC? You're grasping at straws LE.

Low blow regarding Rand. What he did was tell that little ripoff POS 9-11 Truther $#@! that he needed to make an appointment. Lukie's goal was to make Rand look like a conspiracy lunatic and was pissed off that Rand wouldn't give him a hangman's noose soundbyte. Sad to see that you're with Luke on that.

You're the one that brought Ron and Rand into this and you brought up the meeting Rand had with Thiel although you mis-attributed it to Ron. This thread has you super triggered for some odd reason and it's not defense of Ron or Rand Paul. Rand did a lot of stuff post meeting Peter Thiel that many of us would question including the endorsement of Mitt Romney, hinting that testimony from torture should be allowed and more recently voting for Iran sanctions. I still support Rand but I'm not going to pretend he's pure as the driven snow. Sometimes there is a price to pay for getting that type of power and access. Perhaps watering down the message a little was the price. Or maybe Rand just did it for the teocon votes. I dunno. At a certain level I don't even care. But if large segments of this movement are going to throw stones over whether or not someone's birth certificate should have read "Frank Davis" then we should be aware of our own glass house. I'm not a hypocrite. I won't be a hypocrite nor silently watch hypocrisy, like your condemning Ted Cruz over fake adultery stories while supporting someone who was already on record bragging about attempting to seduce married women and comparing that person to King David. Until you can own up to that "low blow" LibertyEagle, don't you dare try to lecture anyone else.

nikcers
12-25-2016, 10:17 AM
I said nothing about Obama or his father, Drake. What I did point out was that Thiel also supported Ron Paul's run for President. Did you take issue with him doing that? Or, is it ok if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you like, but horrifying if he pours millions into helping a candidate that you don't? Ron had a whole lot of people he didn't see eye to eye with "support" his campaign for president. We didn't support Ron Paul because Peter Thiel donated to his campaign. We supported Ron Paul because he put his entire life, his blood sweat and tears into trying to fix our country and teach people how to think.

Firestarter
12-26-2016, 10:20 AM
Investigating what is really happening sometimes looks like I’m trying to put together a giant puzzle. Blood of the young to expand the life of the elite, certainly puts together some pieces (of this puzzle).
See the following quote from another thread.

An important confidant of Donald Trump is billionaire Peter Thiel, the cofounder of PayPal, that donated $1.25 million to his presidential campaign.
Earlier this month Donald Trump met with some high-tech CEO’s that were invited on the proposal of Thiel. Trump and Thiel even have a special (Masonic?) handshake: http://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-and-peter-thiel-attempt-handshake-high-fiv-1790108515
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ksEB6kiQ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/lsdnm9vbnmvg2d9dqbhb.jpg

Peter Thiel is a member of the powerful Bilderberg group, but even more interesting is his interest in parabiosis: transfusions with the blood of young people to prolong the life of the elite.
The “Personal Health Director to Peter Thiel” has expressed interest in the technique of Jesse Karmazin, the founder of Ambrosia LLC, which is experimenting with blood transfusions from subjects younger than 25 to participants of more than 35 years old.
Peter Thiel has confirmed his interest in parabiosis: http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html

It seems unlikely that Peter Thiel will actually join the Donald Trump cabinet, because he is too busy. For example his quest to live forever - Stemcentrx and the Sens Foundation (of Aubrey de Grey) – takes a lot of time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiel_Foundation
Thiele is on the board of directors of more than a dozen companies. Some of the companies in which he invested considerably are: Facebook, Palantir, SpaceX, Airbnb, Zenefits, Lyft and Founders Fund: http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/16/13651776/peter-thiel-white-house-conflict-of-interest-palantir-facebook

Parabiosis is nothing new; the following report from 1956 shows that there were already experiments to “retard” the aging process by parabiosis in the 1860s: “In his review of parabiosis, Finerty states that this joining of two rats by surgical operation was first used in Claude Ber-nard's laboratory by Paul Bert in the 1860's”. C.M. McCay et al, EXPERIMENTAL PROLONGATION OF THE LIFE SPAN (1956): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/pdf/bullnyacadmed00383-0015.pdf

Already more than 2000 years ago the blood of gladiators and virgins was consumed in ancient Greece, while in Renaissance Europe the blood of young men was preferred. Leonardo da Vinci once stated that “we preserve our life with the death of others”.
In the winter of 1668 the English Edward Browne was touring Vienna. He saw a public execution where a man filled his pot with the fresh blood spouting from the neck of an executed man to drink it.
A recipe from a Franciscan apothecary from 1679 provides instructions for making blood marmalade: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/07/peter-thiel-isn-t-the-first-to-think-young-people-s-blood-will-make-him-immortal.html

While I thought that the elite only wants children for sick (satanic) sex, blood rituals it’s not as crazy as it seems.
Recently there have been some experiments on rats that confirm that blood of the young slows down the aging process (in the older rats). See the following article from 2014: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html?_r=1
Since 2014 there has been done similar research; the most advanced studies in China and Korea.

H. E. Panqui
12-26-2016, 01:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3QSziyV0E

...the drake is good...he seems to have an uncanny knack to agitate trumpswabs...mixing humor, wordplay, innuendo, etc..good stuff!...love it!... :D

...and i must say, i too am surprised by the number of apologists here for the apparent goddamned republican fool/puppet trump...