PDA

View Full Version : McCain: Obama’s Lack of Leadership Causing ‘Unraveling of the World Order’

PatriotOne
12-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said President Barack Obama’s lack of leadership over the last eight years in foreign policy has brought about the “unraveling of the world order that was established after World War II.”

rest here:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/18/mccain-obamas-lack-of-leadership-causing-unraveling-of-the-world-order/

timosman
12-18-2016, 09:48 PM
Mr. McCain, your enema is ready. This way please.

Ender
12-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said President Barack Obama’s lack of leadership over the last eight years in foreign policy has brought about the “unraveling of the world order that was established after World War II.”

rest here:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/18/mccain-obamas-lack-of-leadership-causing-unraveling-of-the-world-order/

That's a bad thing?

CPUd
12-18-2016, 10:06 PM
McCain: Russian election-related hacks threaten to 'destroy democracy'

Washington (CNN)Sen. John McCain said Russian election-related hacks threaten to "destroy democracy" and faulted the American response as "totally paralyzed."

McCain, the Arizona Republican who chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee, again called for a select committee to investigate the CIA's finding that Russia hacked Democrats' emails in a bid to help President-elect Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

"This is the sign of a possible unraveling of the world order that was established after World War II, which has made one of the most peaceful periods in the history of the world," McCain told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union." "We're starting to see the strains and the unraveling of it, and that is because of the absolute failure of American leadership."

"When America doesn't lead, a lot of other bad people do," he added.

McCain's calls so far have been rejected by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan, who have backed investigations but said they want to see them conducted through already-existing Senate and House committees.

"This is serious business. If they're able to harm the electoral process, they may destroy democracy, which is based on free and fair elections," he said.

McCain further ratcheted up pressure on McConnell Sunday, sending a letter to the majority leader asking him to allow for a Senate select committee to probe Russian hacking.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/18/politics/john-mccain-russia-hacking/

Lovecraftian4Paul
12-18-2016, 10:07 PM
McCain was one of the chief proponents of destroying Libya and Syria, backing the Islamic extremists there to takedown secular regimes. Saddens me that we will have to listen to his crap for four more years because Arizona Republicans had to send him back to the Senate yet again.

anaconda
12-18-2016, 10:23 PM
That's a bad thing?

He's such a dufus he still thinks people believe it's a good thing. Talk about "out-of-touch" and adhering to the old dinosaur narrative. Geez! Have another double Dewars on the rocks, John. And don't get captured while your at it.

Ender
12-19-2016, 09:36 AM
He's such a dufus he still thinks people believe it's a good thing. Talk about "out-of-touch" and adhering to the old dinosaur narrative. Geez! Have another double Dewars on the rocks, John. And don't get captured while your at it.

LOL!

I can remember Ron Paul saying that if he were ever to be elected President, the biggest critique against him would be that he didn't do much. RP never believe that presidents should be continually waving their magic, invasive, and unconstitutional wands. ;)

CaptUSA
12-19-2016, 09:41 AM
"This is the sign of a possible unraveling of the world order that was established after World War II, which has made one of the most peaceful periods in the history of the world," McCain told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

:confused:

Um... Someone want to tell him?

Tywysog Cymru
12-19-2016, 02:23 PM
He's taking on Obama! Therefore he must be anti-establishment!

euphemia
12-19-2016, 02:36 PM
LOL!

I can remember Ron Paul saying that if he were ever to be elected President, the biggest critique against him would be that he didn't do much. RP never believe that presidents should be continually waving their magic, invasive, and unconstitutional wands. ;)

And you think that. Most of us agree with Dr. Paul. What we don't agree with is the way Obama keeps deploying the military. He used to talk about bringing a gun to a knife fight, but he doesn't seem to know how to end a conflict. Either bring the gun or walk away from the fight. They way it is now, Obama keeps stirring the pot with our military, but doesn't have anything helpful to offer in the way of diplomacy.

Ender
12-19-2016, 07:11 PM
And you think that. Most of us agree with Dr. Paul. What we don't agree with is the way Obama keeps deploying the military. He used to talk about bringing a gun to a knife fight, but he doesn't seem to know how to end a conflict. Either bring the gun or walk away from the fight. They way it is now, Obama keeps stirring the pot with our military, but doesn't have anything helpful to offer in the way of diplomacy.

My remarks were not in reference to Obama but to McCain's idiot remark.

Schifference
12-19-2016, 07:24 PM
McCain was one of the chief proponents of destroying Libya and Syria, backing the Islamic extremists there to takedown secular regimes. Saddens me that we will have to listen to his crap for Six more years because Arizona Republicans had to send him back to the Senate yet again.

Fixed it for you.

DamianTV
12-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Like McCain would have been any better than Obama. Hello, both are members of the CFR!

enhanced_deficit
12-20-2016, 01:56 AM
Death and Destructions seems to follow wherever he goes. Is he unhappy that DGP has not been more actively involved in Syria bloodbath civil war instigation?
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9hOE0oIcAEzYNB.png

anaconda
12-20-2016, 06:28 AM
My remarks were not in reference to Obama but to McCain's idiot remark.

McSame is a hack. So he may investigate himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_L33SyL8_I

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 06:31 AM
McCain was one of the chief proponents of destroying Libya and Syria, backing the Islamic extremists there to takedown secular regimes. Saddens me that we will have to listen to his crap for four more years because Arizona Republicans had to send him back to the Senate yet again.

^This. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

jmdrake
12-20-2016, 06:33 AM
He's taking on Obama! Therefore he must be anti-establishment!

Ouch! I see what you did ^there.

nikcers
12-20-2016, 08:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyER3QmNjEQ