PDA

View Full Version : CIA Caught Lying: leaked DNC emails came from whistleblower, not Russian hackers –

AZJoe
12-16-2016, 01:42 PM
CIA [or is it just WaPo lies] caught lying: leaked DNC emails came from whistleblower, not Russian hackers

http://www.hangthebankers.com/cia-lying-leaked-dnc-emails-whistleblower-not-russian-hackers-julian-assange/

The DNC and Podesta emails published by WikiLeaks came from a “disgusted” whistleblower, not from hackers, the whistleblower site’s associate Craig Murray said … “Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,” Murray, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan who is now a close associate of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, told The Daily Mail i… “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks,” …

The source, identified by Murray as an American, was motivated by “disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders,” …

the documents were passed to him during a meeting in a wooded area near American University in Washington, DC. The individual he met with was an intermediary, not the person who originally obtained the information. ...

“I don’t understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn’t true,” ...
Murray’s statements are also consistent with those of WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, who told Australian journalist John Pilger in November that “the Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything.” “Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange said at the time.

Murray’s statements also align with an open letter (https://www.rt.com/usa/370447-russia-hack-intelligence-dissent/) written earlier this week by former CIA and NSA spies who are part of the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) group … “harder evidence of a technical nature points to an inside leak, not hacking – by Russians or anyone else.” ...

it seems near impossible that the National Security Agency (NSA) would not have been alerted to an attempted hack at the time, “given what we know of NSA’s existing capabilities.”

Those thoughts were echoed by NSA whistleblower William Binney … “[The CIA] haven’t come out with the evidence to show the tracing of the data from the DNC server to, for example the Russians, or anybody else, or going from them to WikiLeaks, which is a high priority target for NSA, in terms of network monitoring,” Binney said (https://www.rt.com/usa/370055-trump-cia-conspiracy-theory/) ...

“Does anyone seriously think that Russia can somehow influence the choice of the American people?” Russian President Vladimir Putin asked in October. “Is America some sort of a banana republic?” ...

[If we ever find out who WaPo's high level government source is, I'd lay odds it turns out to be Lindsey Graham spoon feeding this recklessness to WaPo]

FSP-Rebel
12-16-2016, 02:47 PM
I am royally shocked about this. Shocked I tell you. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all this Russia hacking bs cuz the cia says so all over the radio news segments as I'm on the road to and from work. Also, the same old Russia and Syria are indiscriminately killing innocents in Alleppo nonsense while using pos Kerry as their source. The outright lies are infuriating to no end.

brushfire
12-16-2016, 03:38 PM
They hate us for our freedom

nikcers
12-16-2016, 04:39 PM
They hate us for our freedom

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.
Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA. Oh come on you don't trust Comey or Clapper? :D

enhanced_deficit
12-17-2016, 08:47 AM
WSJ is reporting that "RNC was also hacked" leak (to WaPo or NYT?) based on "consensus of 17 intelligent agencies" has been withdrawn as a lie.. after RNC chair confronted media :)