PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof evidence Obama's Birth certificate was forged

UWDude
12-15-2016, 07:48 PM
Johanna ah-nee, born in Hawaii 16 days before Obama, is about to be very famous. Sherrif Joe Arapiao and an investigative team of forensic document detectives have found the document that was copy and pasted from to create Obama's birth certificate. The press conference was given about an hour ago in Phoenix Arizona, (12/15/16) and folks, there is no denying, Johanna Ah-Nee's birth certificate is the source of the forgery. The signatures are digitally identical, to the pixel, and at the exact same angles. The notary stamp is also at the exact same angle, without any variation. An entire set of data entries match EXACTLY in position and shape, to the pixel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

This is the press conference in its entirety. I would note the man who did the document evidence has 44 years experience, and his specialty is document forgeries, and he still is called as an expert witness regularly in court. Watch the video. There is no doubt, Barack H Obama's birth certificate is a copy and paste job using Johanna Ah-Nee's.

CPUd
12-15-2016, 07:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzpY7aDPhtw

UWDude
12-15-2016, 07:56 PM
video of trump months ago

This new evidence was just now presented.
9 points of forgery have been discovered, and the source document, Johanna Ah-nee's birth certificate, has been found. The forgers of the Obama birth certificate used hers.

Again, NEW EVIDENCE, including THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WHICH WAS USED TO FORGE OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 08:31 PM
Mhm. Any day now. So long as cold case posse donations keep flowing, that is.

There's a whole industry built up around this making good money fleecing idiots.

UWDude
12-15-2016, 08:38 PM
Mhm. Any day now. So long as cold case posse donations keep flowing, that is.

There's a whole industry built up around this making good money fleecing idiots.

Watch the video, or STFU.
People ask for evidence for conspiracy theories, this is it.
The source document was found.
The exact matches are impossible, unless the birth certificate was forged.
Two different forensic labs from two different continents, with two different disciplines in document forgery came to the same conclusion.
The video is a press conference given today (12/15/2016) that lays out the undeniable evidence.
With this new evidence, in a court of law, the obama birth certificate would be found a forgery, in front of any jury or judge. PERIOD.

John F Kennedy III
12-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Is this legit?

staerker
12-15-2016, 08:54 PM
Is this legit?

Yes.

UWDude
12-15-2016, 08:57 PM
Is this legit?

Yes. It is a press conference held by Joe Arpiao a couple hours ago. the forensic evidence is laid out. The source document has been found. The source document is the smoking gun. And whoever did the copy and paste job was not very careful in copying and pasting, because they copied and pasted a whole section en masse, so typewriter inserted information on the document matched exactly, and the angles of the date stamps matched exactly, although the date stamps were copy and pasted individually, the forger did not think to adjust the angles as well.

There are some other anomolies mentioned at the end, and Arpiao says he has more evidence they are keeping secret, for a congressional investigation.

But if you want a smoking gun, the source document, from Johanna Ah-nee, is the smoking gun. It is an exact match. The signatures do not match exactly, but that is probably because the forger spent time forging them. He spent good attention to his signature forges, but got lazy on the typed in information, and just did basic copy and pasting. He didn't pay attention to the details, including an X that was in a box, but bleeding over the edge of the box, so he had to copy and paste the X and box... ...and was lazy enough to do so twice, in two separate boxes, so the X's in those boxes are EXACTLY the same, and in the EXACT same positions in the box, almost impossible in the days of typewriters.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 08:59 PM
The source document was found.
The exact matches are impossible, unless the birth certificate was forged.
Two different forensic labs from two different continents, with two different disciplines in document forgery came to the same conclusion.
The video is a press conference given today (12/15/2016) that lays out the undeniable evidence.
With this new evidence, in a court of law, the obama birth certificate would be found a forgery, in front of any jury or judge. PERIOD. Do you mean the brand new evidence of the source document that Orly Taitz talked (http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-release-within-hours-after-attorney-orly-taitz-published-a-press-release-of-johanna-ahnee-randolfs-control-birth-certificate-showing-the-same-evidence-of-forgery-and-back-dating-as-oba/) about and then released (https://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/orly-releases-ahnee-lfbc-pdf/) in December of 2013?

This one right here, still hosted on her website? http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Johanna-BC.pdf

Care to guess how many times Orly has taken that one to court?

RJB
12-15-2016, 09:00 PM
The Russians did it.

UWDude
12-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Do you mean the brand new evidence of the source document that Orly Taitz talked (http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-release-within-hours-after-attorney-orly-taitz-published-a-press-release-of-johanna-ahnee-randolfs-control-birth-certificate-showing-the-same-evidence-of-forgery-and-back-dating-as-oba/) about and then released (https://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/orly-releases-ahnee-lfbc-pdf/) in December of 2013?

This one right here, still hosted on her website? http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Johanna-BC.pdf

Care to guess how many times Orly has taken that one to court?

You still must have not watched the video. Are you going to watch it, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?

TheCount
12-15-2016, 09:05 PM
You still must have not watched the video. Are you going to watch it, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?You must not have clicked on my links. Are you going to click on them, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?

John F Kennedy III
12-15-2016, 09:06 PM
You must not have clicked on my links. Are you going to click on them, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?

Are you saying it's not legit or that this news was known 3 years ago?

staerker
12-15-2016, 09:06 PM
You still must have not watched the video. Are you going to watch it, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?

His presence in this thread simply helps your case.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Oh, I'm sorry for the misinformation that I posted earlier in this thread: Johanna's birth certificate was first released in 2011 by World Net Daily, 2 years before Orly Taitz re-released it, and 5 years before this press conference re-re-released it.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/

UWDude
12-15-2016, 09:10 PM
You must not have clicked on my links. Are you going to click on them, or just run your mouth and wave your hand?

Actually, I did. But you haven't watched the video. Nice try. She doesn't present the exact match ups.

UWDude
12-15-2016, 09:12 PM
Are you saying it's not legit or that this news was known 3 years ago?

No, the forensic match was not known three years ago.

Taitz present circumstantial evidence of plane crashes.

Arpaio's office has just produced forensic matches as solid as fingerprints. It is bulletproof.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 09:16 PM
Are you saying it's not legit or that this news was known 3 years ago?Both. I thin they're trying to make some more money with the same old arguments while the country is all politically riled up.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 09:17 PM
Actually, I did. But you haven't watched the video. Nice try. She doesn't present the exact match ups.These match ups? http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/223611615-Unsealed-Doug-Vogt-Formerly-Sealed-Affidavit-filed-at-U-S-Supreme-Court-Names-Obama-BC-Forger-Co-Conspirators.pdf

The One
12-15-2016, 09:21 PM
No, the forensic match was not known three years ago.

Taitz present circumstantial evidence of plane crashes.

Arpaio's office has just produced forensic matches as solid as fingerprints. It is bulletproof.

You're just a little bundle of energy aren't ya?

Slave Mentality
12-15-2016, 09:23 PM
In b4 Zippy joins its buddies.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Ah, I just realized: Arpaio didn't get re-elected, did he? That's why he had to shit out his cold case posse's turd after 5 years.

Have to get that news conference in well ahead of Christmas.

UWDude
12-15-2016, 09:32 PM
These match ups? http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/223611615-Unsealed-Doug-Vogt-Formerly-Sealed-Affidavit-filed-at-U-S-Supreme-Court-Names-Obama-BC-Forger-Co-Conspirators.pdf

Nope. How about you watch the video. I clicked on your links many times now, and looked it over, now it is your turn.

the forensic breakdown begins at about 13:00. I'll even save you some time.

And then, once you have seen the forensic evidence, come back and try to debunk it.

I'll be waiting.

The One
12-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Nope. How about you watch the video. I clicked on your links many times now, and looked it over, now it is your turn.

And then, once you have seen the forensic evidence, come back and try to debunk it.

I'll be waiting.

https://media.giphy.com/media/GjYjLvGErsggg/giphy.gif

UWDude
12-15-2016, 09:50 PM

I'll be waiting.

And while you try to come up with character assassinations and killing the messenger arguments, I'll have you know, you will not find a single post on here with me ever claiming Obama was not born in the US, or his Birth Certificate was a fraud, because I never really cared about the birther issue. But apparently, your ego is tied to his certificate being genuine.

That said, I am now 90% convinced, the certificate on the whitehouse.gov website, is fraudulent.

The only way it could not be, is if Johanna Ah-nee has a fake birth certificate, and she made it off of Obama's. Which is a possibility, as I do not know the source of Ah-nee's certificate.

fisharmor
12-15-2016, 09:59 PM
Who gives a crusty fuck at this point?
We have 35 more days with Obama as president.
Does anyone think that 8 years of presidential action are about to get reversed?
There are volumes of things done by the Federal government that weren't constitutionally valid, going straight back to the very beginning, and yet miraculously nobody is calling for giving the Louisiana purchase back to France.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 10:06 PM

I'll be waiting.This is the exact same shit that's in that PDF that I linked. The comparison of the '5 points that were copied together' as well as the date stamps are on pages 32 and 37 of the PDF. Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

enhanced_deficit
12-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Historic Prez elect Trump has ordered a "deep-dive" into this national security issue and has asked all agencies at his disposal to work on this on priority to get a report on a Trump Tower desk before he leaves Trump Tower and evicts current WH occupant.

Related

Peek: Sore loser Obama wants to delegitimize Trump win as payback for Trump's Birther claims (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505307-Peek-Sore-loser-Obama-wants-to-delegitimize-Trump-win-as-payback-for-Trump-s-Birther-claims&)

Obama questions the integrity of election, orders "deep dive" investigation report before he leaves office (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505168-Obama-questions-the-integrity-of-elections&)

2008 Election: Hillary Clinton campaign was the original instigator of birther rumors
Monday 25 February 2008
Barack Obama's campaign team today accused Hillary Clinton's beleaguered staff of mounting a desperate dirty tricks operation by circulating a picture of him in African dress, feeding into false claims on US websites that he is a Muslim.Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, described it as "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election". Obama has had to spend much of the campaign stressing he is a Christian not a Muslim and did not study at a madrassa.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...hillaryclinton

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--YXo4VLjz--/t_full/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1386937602/attachment/trump-tweet-insane.png

UWDude
12-15-2016, 10:26 PM
This is the exact same $#@! that's in that PDF that I linked. The comparison of the '5 points that were copied together' as well as the date stamps are on pages 32 and 37 of the PDF. Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

No it isn't. there is no statement of "5 points that were copied together" on 32 or 37, nor any mention of the date stamps being the exact angles.

So, anyway, still waiting for your explanation on how that is possible, for those 5 points to be a perfect match up, and for the date stamp angles to be identical, as well as the month and year stamps overlaying perfectly.

I'll be here. Hope your ego can take it.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-15-2016, 10:49 PM

Oh look; it's Bathhouse Barry's boyfriend.

RonPaulwillWin
12-16-2016, 12:59 AM
Oh look; it's Bathhouse Barry's boyfriend.

It's a shame this election has split this wonderful forum, can't we just gloat on the restructuring of the GOP, and the destruction of the MSM?

timosman
12-16-2016, 02:42 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/08/reggie_love_and_the_birth_certificate.html

At a forum hosted last month hosted by the Artists & Athletes Alliance in Los Angeles, Love jovially recalled the moment when Obama "finally found" his birth certificate.

The moderator chimed in mischievously: "It took a little too long, by the way." Said Love in response, "Hey, when you come from . . . " before catching his thought and cutting himself off.

Love then went on to explain the delay, saying that when "your parents don't live together (and) you travel all over the world, documents get lost." Although the Artists & Athletes Alliance has pulled the video, the highlights are available here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcV_GhewXVc

Jamesiv1
12-16-2016, 05:14 AM
How on earth did they just randomly pick Johanna ah-nee's birth certificate to compare to? Something doesn't smell right....

Schifference
12-16-2016, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=Jamesiv1;6384728]How on earth did they just randomly pick Johanna ah-nee's birth certificate to compare to? Something doesn't smell right....[/QUOTE)

Not that I do or do not support the issue but, the investigation was ongoing for a long time. I would think they compared Obama's certificate to many others generated around the same time.

timosman
12-16-2016, 07:16 AM
How on earth did they just randomly pick Johanna ah-nee's birth certificate to compare to? Something doesn't smell right....

Russians.

Cleaner44
12-16-2016, 09:25 AM
The one thing I can say is that anyone with the slightest knowledge of Adobe Photoshop can instantly tell that the birth certificate Obama presented is not the authentic document that he pretends that it is. A scanned copy of a real birth certificate would never have layers. So then one must wonder why an inauthentic document was presented to the public as his authentic birth certificate.

timosman
12-16-2016, 12:10 PM
The one thing I can say is that anyone with the slightest knowledge of Adobe Photoshop can instantly tell that the birth certificate Obama presented is not the authentic document that he pretends that it is. A scanned copy of a real birth certificate would never have layers. So then one must wonder why an inauthentic document was presented to the public as his authentic birth certificate.

Testing gullibility of the inmates?

staerker
12-16-2016, 12:22 PM

For clarification's sake, I'll supplement your "never have layers" comment with "impossible for layers to exist," without post-processing.

timosman
12-16-2016, 12:46 PM
For clarification's sake, I'll supplement your "never have layers" comment with "impossible for layers to exist," without post-processing.

This is what happens when you try to please your boss too hard.:cool:

donnay
12-16-2016, 12:49 PM
The Russians did it.

nyet!

Zippyjuan
12-16-2016, 01:11 PM
I never really cared about the birther issue.

I guess that is why you started the thread on a dead story?

timosman
12-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Zippy shows up to take care of the situation. More green bars just in time for the performance review. She's been doing great this year despite a few malfunctions, but it was a tough year. The important fact is her reputation remains unscathed.

Weston White
12-16-2016, 01:58 PM

That only discusses a mysterious death surrounding their investigation into this matter and a copy of the birth certificate in question. So what about it?

RJB
12-16-2016, 02:01 PM
nyet!

Zippy did it?

Weston White
12-16-2016, 02:06 PM
These match ups? http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/223611615-Unsealed-Doug-Vogt-Formerly-Sealed-Affidavit-filed-at-U-S-Supreme-Court-Names-Obama-BC-Forger-Co-Conspirators.pdf

Why do you keep making posts, which indicate you don't have a clue and are thereby thoroughly confused on the subject matter--meanwhile, going about acting like you are entirely sane and knowledgeable on this subject matter?

Pull your head out from your silly ass or stay away, leave, go away, until you have done so. Your contrivances are tired and boring. The only fool, you fool, is you, you foolish fool.

CPUd
12-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Outgoing Sheriff Joe Arpaio revisits debunked Obama birtherism

PHOENIX -- Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona has fixated on the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate for more than five years, going so far as to send a deputy and member of his volunteer posse to Hawaii to question officials.

He earned plaudits from Donald Trump and became one of the nation’s leading voices on the debunked controversy over Mr.Obama’s birthplace. Arpaio plans to close his yearslong investigation Thursday, ending a chapter that critics denounced as a shameless ploy to raise money from his right-wing base.

The news conference from the media-savvy sheriff comes three weeks before the end of his 24 years as metro Phoenix’s top law enforcer and five weeks before Mr. Obama leaves office.

“We and anyone else who dared to question the document have been maligned, falsely labeled and grossly criticized,” Arpaio said, refusing to take questions from reporters.

The sheriff took up the “birther” mantle as he faced some of his worst legal troubles, including a racial profiling case that discredited his patrols targeting immigrants and a grand jury inquiry into his failed investigations of local political enemies.

He refused to back away from the investigation three months ago when Mr. Trump, an Arpaio ally, relented on his claim that Mr. Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Gallardo, a longtime Arpaio critic, said the investigation was a publicity stunt to raise the sheriff’s national political profile and bring in campaign dollars.

“He was trying to throw meat to his base, and that’s exactly what he did,” Gallardo said. “He threw red meat.”

At the news conference Thursday, Arpaio said the investigation was never about where President Obama was born,CBS affiliate KPHO reported.

“To this day I stated that I did not care where the president was born,” said Arpaio. “We were going to investigate a government possible forged document.”

“Today we’re going to set the record straight,” said Arpaio. “I believe you will be shocked by what you hear today. The implications will be profound.”

Arpaio wasn’t the only Arizona politician to plunge into the erroneous effort.

The Arizona Legislature passed a bill in 2011 that would have required Mr. Obama and other presidential candidates to prove they were U.S. citizens before their names could appear on the ballot. It was vetoed by the GOP governor.

Several Electoral College members even questioned Mr. Obama’s eligibility to serve as president as they cast their votes for Republican Mitt Romney four years ago.

Arpaio has said he launched the probe after nearly 250 people connected to an Arizona tea-party group requested it. He pressed forward despite aides warning he would be ridiculed.

In the 2014 documentary “The Joe Show,” Arpaio was seen brushing aside his publicist’s prediction that he would be viewed as a clown. The sheriff said the investigation would help his fundraising efforts.

“It may look nuts, but you know what, it’s going to be pretty good,” Arpaio said.

The sheriff won praise several months later in a tweet from Mr. Trump: “Congratulations to RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims BarackObama’s ‘birth certificate’ is fake.”

Arpaio farmed out the investigation to volunteers on his posse, which is funded through donations, in anticipation of criticism he was throwing away taxpayer money.

In 2012, he said the investigation revealed that there was probable cause to believe Mr. Obama’s long-form birth certificate was a computer-generated forgery and that the selective service card completed by Mr. Obama in 1980 was likely a fraud.

The facts say otherwise. Hawaii officials repeatedly confirmed Mr. Obama’s citizenship, and the courts rebuffed a series of lawsuits.

Arpaio insisted he wasn’t investigating whether Mr. Obama was a U.S. citizen but examining an allegation that the document was fraudulent. But critics say it was a calculated swipe at the identity and legitimacy of the nation’s first African-American president.

Though Arpaio promised no taxpayer money would be spent on the investigation, the sheriff sent a deputy to Hawaii to accompany the posse’s top investigator. The sheriff said the posse would reimburse his office for the costs of the deputy’s travel and time.

At one time, Arpaio said the posse spent $40,000 in donations on the investigation. It’s not known how much it ultimately cost and whether the agency was reimbursed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-joe-arpaio-dives-back-into-president-barack-obama-birtherism/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-16-2016, 03:59 PM
It's a shame this election has split this wonderful forum, can't we just gloat on the restructuring of the GOP, and the destruction of the MSM?

The forum is split by the ardent Hillary Clinton supporters. TheCount is one of them. This is a fact. There is no doubt about it.

I do however, agree with you when discussing legit members here. I think there is some room for disagreement when it comes to Don. I think most everyone can agree about the folly of the MSM and crying progressive snowflakes.

12-16-2016, 04:41 PM
Who gives a crusty $#@! at this point?
We have 35 more days with Obama as president.
Does anyone think that 8 years of presidential action are about to get reversed?
There are volumes of things done by the Federal government that weren't constitutionally valid, going straight back to the very beginning, and yet miraculously nobody is calling for giving the Louisiana purchase back to France.

That's where I'm at. It's almost over. Who cares at this point.

donnay
12-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Zippy did it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1byLLxf5iM

Cleaner44
12-16-2016, 05:30 PM
Testing gullibility of the inmates?

Not sure what you mean.

Do you use Adobe Photoshop?

Do you have a professional opinion to share?

AZJoe
12-16-2016, 08:38 PM

It was me. I saw Joe in the donut shop and said, "Hey Joe." He said "Hi Joe. Are you here to lecture me on the Constitution again?" Then I said "No I give you a pass today. I just want to say two things: First, you didn't hear this from me, but you might want to take a look at the birth certificates of people born 16 days before Obama - particularly those babies whose initials are 'J' and 'A', and Second, Taxation is Theft!!"

But seriously, I doubt it was randomly picked. I suspect they were systematically reviewing many birth certificates until they found this one.

anaconda
12-16-2016, 08:59 PM
It was laughable and meaningless for Soetoro to "finally release" the long form birth certificate when it was just another digital image. Like that was supposed to prove something. People en masse should have been howling with incredulity and disapproval.

UWDude
12-16-2016, 09:48 PM
I guess that is why you started the thread on a dead story?

Go ahead and find me saying anything about Obama's birth certificate, before yesterday, fool.

And it isn't a dead story, this is brand new news, and forensic evidence. Game over.

Jamesiv1
12-16-2016, 09:57 PM
What does anyone think is going to happen?

5 weeks until Obama is a has-been... And Trump will make sure his legacy is destroyed.

kpitcher
12-16-2016, 11:16 PM
They should open source their documents to allow the public to play around

enhanced_deficit
12-17-2016, 08:14 AM
Not a fan of DGP but timing raises some questions as Sheriff JA is a strong Trump supporter. Trump had officially retired this issue but why is it making such a high profile comeback with hour long press conferences on a Fox media channel in final weeks of DGP's already tarnished legacy ?

Is this a "message" to DGP to cool the leaks/Russian "election hacking" media propaganda campaign aimed to delegitimize Trump win or else "birther" movement will be resurrected and "deep dive" investigation will be launched with coming Trump administration's covert/overt blessing?

If Steve Bannon or Roger Stone are behind this, "cut it out".

Edit, My apologies, missed the "Related":
Peek: Sore loser Obama wants to delegitimize Trump win as payback for Trump's Birther claims (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505307-Peek-Sore-loser-Obama-wants-to-delegitimize-Trump-win-as-payback-for-Trump-s-Birther-claims&)

Zippyjuan
12-17-2016, 12:29 PM
Arpaio was voted out of office and is seeking more attention before he is forced to leave.

timosman
12-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Aren't you a bit out of your depth here, Zippy?

Zippyjuan
12-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Nah- this is the kiddie pool.

He is looking for donations.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-joe-arpaio-obama-20161214-story.html

Arpaio is coming off a very bad year. Before he was voted out of office, he was charged criminally with contempt of federal court. A series of his strategies to find and arrest violators of immigration laws were reversed, and his department was placed under federal monitoring.

His legal fights have long been financially supported by wide public appeals. The dollars that used to pour in from across the country have dwindled, along with Arpaio’s personal coffers.

In his last few weeks in office — and his last few weeks of access to a public megaphone — Arpaio has turned to a favorite fundraiser of his, the birther cause.

In “The Joe Show,” a 2014 documentary about Arpaio, he and two advisors are shown discussing how to handle the political drawbacks of the birther investigation.

“There ain't gonna be no damage control,” Arpaio says. “You'll get more money [donated] than you'll know what to do with.”

Zippyjuan
12-17-2016, 02:02 PM
Taxpayers love Joe.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/05/12/taxpayer-costs-sheriff-joe-arpaios-profiling-case-another-13m-top-41m/84293950/

Taxpayer costs of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's profiling case: Another $13M on top of $41M

PHOENIX - Taxpayers in metro Phoenix will have to pick up an additional $13 million over the next year to cover the costs of a racial profiling case that has proven to be the thorniest legal entanglement faced by Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Maricopa County, which has already shelled out $41 million during the past eight years in the case, must keep covering those legal costs until Arpaio’s office is released from the supervision of the case judge — a resolution that is years away.

County officials are expected to tentatively approve the additional spending on Monday. A final vote is set for late June.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2016/09/21/roberts-arpaio-just-cost-you-another-45-million/90786276/

Roberts: Joe Arpaio just cost you another $4.5 million

Hold onto your wallets. Looks like Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s feats of daring in federal court are prompting yet another reach into your pocket.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors on Wednesday approved another nearly $4.5 million in legal fees as a result of Arpaio’s contempt of court....

http://www.kvoa.com/story/31149633/arpaio-lawyer-wins-settlement-to-cover-his-legal-costs

Arpaio lawyer wins settlement to cover his legal costs

PHOENIX (AP) - Maricopa County officials have agreed to pay $58,000 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's former lawyer to cover his costs in hiring an attorney to represent him as a witness in the lawman's racial profiling case.

The settlement approved Wednesday by the Board of Supervisors is lower than the $116,000 that attorney Tim Casey had asked the county to cover.

Casey defended Arpaio in the profiling case for nearly six years before bowing out in November 2014.

He was dragged back into the case as a witness at contempt-of-court hearings launched over Arpaio's defiance of the judge's orders.

Casey hired a lawyer to advise him on issues of attorney-client privilege related to the profiling case.

His firm was paid $1.5 million by the county to defend Arpaio in the profiling case.

https://thinkprogress.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-is-racking-up-legal-bills-he-wants-you-to-help-pay-them-e858fbb1e558#.rggvb966h

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Is Racking Up Legal Bills. He Wants You To Help Pay Them.

An anti-immigrant Arizona sheriff is asking the public to help with his legal fees while he waits for a decision on a contempt of court hearing about his department’s systemic racial profiling of suspected undocumented immigrants. In an email to supporters last week, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio wrote that he doesn’t have the “personal wealth” to pay for a lawyer and felt “targeted” by pro-immigration reform advocacy groups that are suing him to stop his acts of racial bias against Latinos.

As the Los Angeles Times reported, Arpaio wrote in his email, “In some instances I have to personally pay for attorneys to represent me in these cases. I do not have the personal wealth or the wherewithal to keep up with the costly demands of paying for attorneys to defend me.”

Please send your checks to Sheriff Joe. He needs them. Especially you birthers.

staerker
12-17-2016, 02:09 PM
Nah- this is the kiddie pool.

He is looking for donations.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-joe-arpaio-obama-20161214-story.html

We already know you like hanging out in the kiddie pool Zippy. ;)

Zippyjuan
12-17-2016, 02:56 PM
It's no big deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

jmdrake
12-17-2016, 05:19 PM
LOL. Seriously dude? Trump will be sworn in as the new POTUS in a month. Who gives a flip about Obama's BC at this point? Stupid. Just stupid.

anaconda
12-18-2016, 01:00 AM
LOL. Seriously dude? Trump will be sworn in as the new POTUS in a month. Who gives a flip about Obama's BC at this point? Stupid. Just stupid.

Incontrovertible proof that the online birth certificate document was a fake would be a lasting and notorious legacy.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 03:48 AM
Incontrovertible proof that the online birth certificate document was a fake would be a lasting and notorious legacy.

And I should care about Obama's legacy one way or another because.....? Seriously this is shyt stupd silly.

timosman
12-18-2016, 04:27 AM

A proof of American exceptionalism.

timosman
12-18-2016, 04:28 AM

I think Hillary does.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:37 AM
I think Hillary does.

Then Hillary is a racist. Seriously anybody who is worried about Obama's birth certificat at this point is a racist. And I sincerely mean that. I once got caught up in that Obama BC crap too, but that's when it actually mattered. To quote Hillary Clinton, at this point "What difference does it make?" Seriously? I've got info about 9/11 Truth in my signature because that still makes a difference. There are still people going along with stuff they don't like, TSA checkpoints, the Patriot Act, etc, because they still believe the official story about 9/11. But the Obama agenda was not supported by the people who supported it because of Obama's citizenship. It was supported by the people who supported it because that is what they wanted. Many of those people do want to "repeal and replace Obamacare" but only with Berniecare. Donald Trump can by the stroke of a pen overturn every Obama executive order. (Let's see how many he actually does). But at this point if Obama was shown not to have ever been a "natural born citizen" that itself wouldn't change the legislation that's already been passed. Legislation can be law without the president's signature. From the U.S. Constitutionj:

If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the same shall be a Law, in like manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its return, in which case it shall not be a Law.

So even if some court somewhere were to decide that Obama was never a legitimate president, all of the legislation he signed still would be valid law unless it fell outside the 10 day adjournment window. Obamacare certainhly did not fall outside that window. So the only reason for anyone to care about "Obama's legacy" is someone with an irrational hatred for Obama. I'm not an Obama fan by a long shot. But he certainly was no worse than William Jefferson Clinton or George Walker Bush. In another thread someone pointed out that Stormfarters have long infiltrated this forum and bragged about their infiltrations on this forum. Well I'm not going to continue to sit idly by and ignore that.

Weston White
12-18-2016, 10:24 AM

1. The question is why, if so, did he or his parents feel the need to falsify his birth certificate.
2. Why was he never able to produce an actual certified copy of the original--hell I had to, why not the United States president?
3. Why does the SSN that he provided fail validation?
4. Concerning his initial vetting to qualify for presidential running in 2012, which involved backgrounds by both the FBI and Secret Service: 18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy -- Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
5. Further concerning possible fraudulent SSN (and possibly birth related) documents, see: 18 U.S. Code § 1028 - Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information -- . . . (b) The punishment for an offense under subsection (a) of this section is—
(1) except as provided in paragraphs (3) and (4), a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 15 years, or both, if the offense is—
(A) the production or transfer of an identification document, authentication feature, or false identification document that is or appears to be—
(i) an identification document or authentication feature issued by or under the authority of the United States; or
(ii) a birth certificate, or a driver’s license or personal identification card;

Schifference
12-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Throw him in jail.

Weston White
12-18-2016, 10:40 AM
But at this point if Obama was shown not to have ever been a "natural born citizen" that itself wouldn't change the legislation that's already been passed. Legislation can be law without the president's signature. From the U.S. Constitutionj:

If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the same shall be a Law, in like manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its return, in which case it shall not be a Law.

So even if some court somewhere were to decide that Obama was never a legitimate president, all of the legislation he signed still would be valid law unless it fell outside the 10 day adjournment window. Obamacare certainhly did not fall outside that window.

This doesn't relieve a president that has perpetrated fraud and treason again Americans over the course of eight-years; it places everything he has supported, signed, administered over throughout the timeframe--including those around him--under serious question and scrutiny. ...As well it will serve to shed further light and suspicion on people such as Justice Roberts and his illogical findings with regard to Obamacare.

Also, I seriously doubt that clause would stand, as the case is he signed and returned the legislation, thereby placing himself in the mix as an actor. It is not simply that he ignored it past the allotted period of time. And don't forget there are several items of legislation that he vetoed as well, which holds the opposite effect.

anaconda
12-18-2016, 01:16 PM
And I should care about Obama's legacy one way or another because.....? Seriously this is shyt stupd silly.

Because it might contribute greatly to the general public skepticism about government. If an administration served upon the public a fraudulent document then it is best to become well known and well understood.

mrsat_98
12-18-2016, 04:01 PM
http://wwwlibertyfriends.blogspot.com/2016/12/pelosi-falsified-obamas-vetting.html#.WFcAxFUrLnA

More at link

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pelosi : Falsified Obama's vetting documents for the DNC\Federal Crime
The To do List for our New Attorney General
Jeff Sessions,investigate Nancy Pelosi and Obama for fraud and all connected to her act and prosecute them to full extent of the Law.
The Sheriff
The Swamp Fox
Related image

The Swamp People Below
Image result for NANCY PELOSI for prison
Nancy Pelosi Harry Reid
Pelosi falsified Obama's vetting documents for the DNC. FEC fraud. FEDERAL crime.

Eye-popper: Is Nancy Pelosi in on eligibility cover-up?

PDF]IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN ...

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 07:00 PM
This doesn't relieve a president that has perpetrated fraud and treason again Americans over the course of eight-years; it places everything he has supported, signed, administered over throughout the timeframe--including those around him. ...As well it will serve to shed further light and suspicion on people such as Justice Roberts and his illogical findings with regard to Obamacare.

Also, I seriously doubt that clause would stand, as the case is he signed and returned the legislation, thereby placing himself in the mix as an actor. It is not simply that he ignored it past the allotted period of time.

You are missing the point and it's probably because you don't understand the constitution. Half of the people here mouthing off about the constitution don't understand the constitution. Presidents don't pass legislation. Period. Congress passes legislation. If Obama wasn't a legitimat president, and the overwhelming evidence at this point is that he was then that doesn't matter because he was then merely a lobbyist. First lady Hillary Clinton once proposed healthcare legislation and she wasn't elected to jack shyt. Really this whole thread makes our movement look retarded and racist.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 07:01 PM
Because it might contribute greatly to the general public skepticism about government. If an administration served upon the public a fraudulent document then it is best known and well understood.

What this thread is contributing to is skepticism about the intelligence of the Ron Paul movement.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 07:03 PM
1. The question is why, if so, did he or his parents feel the need to falsify his birth certificate.

1) No proof that they did.
2) Nobody who doesn;'t hate Obama for their own irrational reasons gives a shyt.

lilymc
12-18-2016, 07:27 PM
2) Nobody who doesn;'t hate Obama for their own irrational reasons gives a shyt.

I completely disagree. It's not just about Obama. I think there are certain behind-the-scenes powers who give us presidents like Clinton, GW Bush and Obama. I think this has to do with the corruption and untrustworthiness of our government. That's what people want to expose. It's usually liberals who have the "If you criticize Obama, you're racist" mindset, so I'm surprised anyone here would say that. I hate racism, to me this topic about getting to the truth.

timosman
12-18-2016, 07:30 PM

What about those who hate him for a number of rational reasons? Would they be allowed to look into the issue once again seeing how the house of cards is folding down? Is there anything this clown did not lie about?

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 07:43 PM
I completely disagree. It's not just about Obama. I think there are certain behind-the-scenes powers who give us presidents like Clinton, GW Bush and Obama. I think this has to do with the corruption and untrustworthiness of our government. That's what people want to expose. It's usually liberals who have the "If you criticize Obama, you're racist" mindset, so I'm surprised anyone here would say that. I hate racism, to me this topic about getting to the truth.

1) If you want to get at the power behind the presidents then go after something that touches on multiple presidents like 9/11. Clinton set up 9/11 by telling the FBI to back off the Bin Ladens. 9/11 happened on Bush's watch and could only occur because of cooperation from within the Bush administration like Bush setting up Visa Express which let the hijackers into the country without proper screening. Obama took credit for the bogus raid that "killed" a most likely already dead Osama Bin Laden. Obama also continued the failed Clinton/Bush policy of regime change and interventionism.

2) You have committed a logical falicy. I didn't say it's racist to criticize Obama. I often criticize Obama but my criticism is LEGITIMATE! Harping over the birther issue at this point is not legitimate. And more specifically being concerned with nothing more than "Obama's legacy" is not legitimate. Guess what I don't give a crap about now? What happened in Florida in 2000 when Bush "won" the election. Did he really win it or did he "steal" it from Al Gore? There were certainly problems and irregularities. At the same time we might have dodged a bullet not having Al "carbon tax" Gore for president. Someone trying to relitigate the 2000 election 30 days before George W. Bush was about the leave office would have been an idiot and irrational. Sorry but that's just how I see it.

3) Just because people can crticize Obama and not be racist, and I'm one of them, doesn't mean that there is no criticism that doesn't cross the line over into racism. And for me, this topic at this point when it's just about trying to tarnish a lame duck president crosses the line. It doesn't for you? Well you're entitled to your opinion. But why waste time and energy about "truth" that is meaningless at this point (again Obama won't be president for very much longer) when there is so much more important truth to go after like 9/11? Interesting that you don't see Sherriff Airipaio looking into the fact that the supposed raid to kill Osama Bin Laden stinks to high heaven. If Airipaio cares so much about truth then why is he so selective in the truth he pursues?

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 07:45 PM
What about those who hate him for a number of rational reasons? Would they be allowed to look into the issue once again seeing how the house of cards is folding down? Is there anything this clown did not lie about?

Go after him based on rational reasons like the fact that the "raid" to kill Osama Bin Laden was most likely fake. But that's not going to happen because that wouldn';t be "patriotic". :rolleyes: Airiapaio is a big fat hypocrite and I'm glad he's gone. You won't see that chump looking into this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/seymour-hersh-obama-bin-laden-raid-lied/

timosman
12-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Go after him based on rational reasons like the fact that the "raid" to kill Osama Bin Laden was most likely fake. But that's not going to happen because that wouldn';t be "patriotic". :rolleyes: Airiapaio is a big fat hypocrite and I'm glad he's gone. You won't see that chump looking into this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/seymour-hersh-obama-bin-laden-raid-lied/

Why are you bringing 9/11 and Arpaio into the conversation? I do not care who or what will take Obama down at this point plus we only have a few days before this clown is gone, so there is no time to try to satisfy your imaginary criteria of objectivity. Fuck him on his way out, that would be some legacy. :D

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Why are you bringing 9/11 and Arpaio into the conversation? I do not care who or what will take Obama down at this point plus we only have a few days before this clown is gone, so there is no time to try to satisfy your imaginary criteria of objectivity. $#@! him on his way out, that would be some legacy. :D

If you understood your own words that I put in bold you would understand why Arpaio is beneath contempt and that he's playing people like you for a sucker. In a matter of days this will mean NOTHING! Now you want to take about Obama's legacy? The greatest part of Obama's legacy, what will be talked about 100 years from now, is that Obama killed Osama. That's been on bumper stickers all across the country. "Osama is dead and GM is alive." That's why Obama got re-elected. If Obama ends up on Mt. Rushmore, it will because "he killed Osama." Even if the majority of people ultimately believed the birth certificate was fake, they will give Obama a pass because "he killed Osama."
Now asshole Arpaio isn't going to touch 9/11 or the fake Osama raid because:

1) It seems "anti republcian" because 9/11 happened on a republican's watch

2) It seems "anti military" because Navy Seals have run around pretending to be heros about what was in reality a fake raid and cashing in on book deals, movie deals and speaking engagements. Hell one Navy Seal wrote the book "No Easy Day" and that contradicted the report another Navy Seal came out with later who wanted to cash in by pretending to be the shooter an nobody called either Seal out on his obvious bullshyt!

Ohh....but "stopping Obama's legacy" is supposedly sooooo important. :rolleyes: Give me a break!

Seraphim
12-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Hmmmm interesting...

3 pages on RPF about this topic and not ONE mention of Frank Marshall Davis.

The BC was a fake. The reason a fake/forged BC was shown was not to cover up O'Bombya's country of birth. It was to cover up that FMD is his real father.

O'Bombya was never an Obama. The Kenyan is not his biological father.

Ever wonder why it is so curious that Barack's "brother" Malik is so ardently supportive of Trump and in direct opposition to "Barrack"?

Barry/Barrack lost his mind when he heard the truth as a very young adult and they had a falling out. Barry pissed on his surrogate family turning to FMD as his main influence.

Seraphim
12-18-2016, 08:09 PM
From my point of view Barrack Obama is THE Manchurian Candidate of American history.

timosman
12-18-2016, 08:12 PM
From my point of view Barrack Obama is THE Manchurian Candidate of American history.

He fucked us up pretty good.

UWDude
12-18-2016, 08:12 PM
Seriously anybody who is worried about Obama's birth certificat at this point is a racist.

That's as far as I had to read.
Check out my older posts, I don't think you could even argue I am a racist.
Your ego is on the line, so you cry racist.

And I think it is important, because we need to know why Obama has a forged birth certificate, and who he really is, and who put him up to run for president.

And of course Zippy is doing the old hack tactic of attacking the messenger, to hide the message.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:13 PM
Hmmmm interesting...

3 pages on RPF about this topic and not ONE mention of Frank Marshall Davis.

The BC was a fake. The reason a fake/forged BC was shown was not to cover up O'Bombya's country of birth. It was to cover up that FMD is his real father.

O'Bombya was never an Obama. The Kenyan is not his biological father.

Ever wonder why it is so curious that Barack's "brother" Malik is so ardently supportive of Trump and in direct opposition to "Barrack"?

Barry/Barrack lost his mind when he heard the truth as a very young adult and they had a falling out. Barry pissed on his surrogate family turning to FMD as his main influence.

Yeah I forgot about that. The conspiracy theory within the conspiracy theory. And if Obama really isn't Kenyan then that means he most certainly is American which means "proving" the birth certificate to be fake actually accomplishes nothing because it in now way delegitamizes his presidency.

timosman
12-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Yeah I forgot about that. The conspiracy theory within the conspiracy theory. And if Obama really isn't Kenyan then that means he most certainly is American which means "proving" the birth certificate to be fake actually accomplishes nothing because it in now way delegitamizes his presidency.

Says you, others might disagree.

Seraphim
12-18-2016, 08:15 PM
He $#@!ed us up pretty good.

If you do some digging into FMD and his real relationship with Barrack in his early 20s (thereabout)you'll find that that was the point (it was his intention to damage the USA).

Seraphim
12-18-2016, 08:16 PM

When did I say I thought his presidency was not legit?

He was born in America.

That doesn't change the fact that his life is one shady affair after the next and his 8 years have profoundly damaged America AND International Peace.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:16 PM

Okay. (mod edit) As Seraphim pointed out, even if the BC is fake the "conspiracy" could be that Obama really didn't have a Kenyan father. Then what? Why the hell does any of that matter with only a month left of his presidency? That's a rhetorical question.

UWDude
12-18-2016, 08:17 PM
Okay. (mod edit) As Seraphim pointed out, even if the BC is fake the "conspiracy" could be that Obama really didn't have a Kenyan father. Then what? Why the hell does any of that matter with only a month left of his presidency? That's a rhetorical question.

Why you so butthurt, bro?

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:19 PM
When did I say I thought his presidency was not legit?

I wasn't talking about you. I was agreeing with you. ;)

He was born in America.

Yep.

That doesn't change the fact that his life is one shady affair after the next and his 8 years have profoundly damaged America AND International Peace.

I totally agree. That's why I'm more interested in the lies that aren't just about Obama and where he as or wasn't born. The energy being wasted on the birth certificate should be poured into why the Pentagon claimed to have lost Osama Bin Laden's DNA.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:19 PM
Why you so butthurt, bro?

Why you so obsessed with nonsense bro?

lilymc
12-18-2016, 08:21 PM
1) If you want to get at the power behind the presidents then go after something that touches on multiple presidents like 9/11. Clinton set up 9/11 by telling the FBI to back off the Bin Ladens. 9/11 happened on Bush's watch and could only occur because of cooperation from within the Bush administration like Bush setting up Visa Express which let the hijackers into the country without proper screening. Obama took credit for the bogus raid that "killed" a most likely already dead Osama Bin Laden. Obama also continued the failed Clinton/Bush policy of regime change and interventionism.

I agree that 9/11 is huge. I don't really focus on any one particular news story/coverup, so if you think that I'm focusing on the birth certificate issue, then you've misunderstood me. However, I'm not opposed to other people looking into it. I'm all for shining the light on all government corruption/ coverups.

2) You have committed a logical falicy. I didn't say it's racist to criticize Obama. I often criticize Obama but my criticism is LEGITIMATE! Harping over the birther issue at this point is not legitimate. And more specifically being concerned with nothing more than "Obama's legacy" is not legitimate. Guess what I don't give a crap about now? What happened in Florida in 2000 when Bush "won" the election. Did he really win it or did he "steal" it from Al Gore? There were certainly problems and irregularities. At the same time we might have dodged a bullet not having Al "carbon tax" Gore for president. Someone trying to relitigate the 2000 election 30 days before George W. Bush was about the leave office would have been an idiot and irrational. Sorry but that's just how I see it.

You don't think it's legitimate, but other people do. A lie that huge (to the world) should never be swept under the rug. To me it's not about his legacy, it's about exposing just how corrupt and deceptive our government is.

3) Just because people can crticize Obama and not be racist, and I'm one of them, doesn't mean that there is no criticism that doesn't cross the line over into racism. And for me, this topic at this point when it's just about trying to tarnish a lame duck president crosses the line. It doesn't for you? Well you're entitled to your opinion. But why waste time and energy about "truth" that is meaningless at this point (again Obama won't be president for very much longer) when there is so much more important truth to go after like 9/11? Interesting that you don't see Sherriff Airipaio looking into the fact that the supposed raid to kill Osama Bin Laden stinks to high heaven. If Airipaio cares so much about truth then why is he so selective in the truth he pursues?

I never claimed that there aren't some people who are going after him for the wrong reasons. But nobody I know is against him for a reason as idiotic as that (race). That's why I brought up the liberal mindset, because not only is it wrong, but it's a way to shut down discussion or investigation... and that just allows the PTSB to continue to get away with everything under the sun, and continue their subversive agenda.

Seraphim
12-18-2016, 08:24 PM

It's not nonsense my friend.

There are so many people still on the Ozombie train that pointing out factual evidence in a plain and objective way will help convert people who have an open mind/heart and get themselves off that train and start THINKING.

The mere act of CRITICAL THOUGHT on these sort of issues DRASTICALLY increases a persons likelihood to identify with libertarian ideas.

Getting people off the MSM ZOMBIE TRAIN is HALF the battle toward liberty.

We have to win that fight. Otherwise we will remain outnumbered.

These people must understand that they were duped by Obama and Clinton getting that many votes is a clear indication that the crazy train is still full of cattle.

UWDude
12-18-2016, 08:26 PM

It's not nonsense, it is forensic proof the certificate was forged.
Sorry you hate every "conspiracy theory" you read, even if FORENSIC EVIDENCE is provided that ANYONE can verify.

The energy being wasted on the birth certificate should be poured into why the Pentagon claimed to have lost Osama Bin Laden's DNA.

You are the great leader now, telling us what we should and should not focus on?
No thanks. I reject your leadership and suggestions, I will talk about what I want to talk about.

lilymc
12-18-2016, 08:28 PM

There are so many people still on the Ozombie train that pointing out factual evidence in a plain and objective way will help convert people who have an open mind/heart and get themselves off that train and start THINKING.

The mere act of CRITICAL THOUGHT on these sort of issues DRASTICALLY increases a persons likelihood to identify with libertarian ideas.

These people must understand that they were duped by Obama and Clinton getting that many votes is a clear indication that the crazy train is still full of cattle.

AMEN. + rep.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Says you, others might disagree.

If the real reason the BC was forged (if if was forged) is because Obama's real father was American and not Kenyan than how can Obama's presidency not be legit? Seriously, give a logical answer. Don't just hide behind "others might disagree." There are other people that are stupid enough to still believe that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.

I agree that 9/11 is huge. I don't really focus on any one particular news story/coverup, so if you think that I'm focusing on the birth certificate issue, then you've misunderstood me. However, I'm not opposed to other people looking into it. I'm all for shining the light on all government corruption/ coverups.

I'm all for exposing cover ups. But this is one, that even if it is a cover up, is 4 to 8 years too late to uncover. And if the real "cover up" is the "fact" that Obama is actually as American as I am (born in America to an Ameircan mother and father and no actual Kenyan blood) then what? Nobody can argue that he wasn't constitutionally qualified to be president. So.....what's the point? Seriously what's the point? What can possibly be accomplished? And there I here people say nonsense like "Well it helps take down his legacy." Umm....so? That's childish and petty. Is that what Jesus would do? Go after the supposed "truth" simply for the petty reason of attacking someone's "legacy?" I've spend years, going on decades going after the truth on issues like 9/11 and global warming because there are real consequences to what people believe on those issues. At this point there is no real consequence to what someone believes or doesn't believe about where Obama was born or who his father was.

As for whether or not anyone is against Obama because of race, you must have missed the thread that proved we have been infiltrated by StormFront and the infilitration has been ongoing for about as long as there has been a forum. So you probably actually do know someone who "is against him for a reason as idiotic as that (race)" but don't realize it. But again, even if it isn't race, to care about an issue for no other reason than "it might make Obama look bad" is petty and idiotic in itself. That's what those who were going after Ted Cruz for supposedly being a serial adulterer based on nothing but inuendo from the National Inquirer were doing. "Oh but we're bringing out the 'truth'". Then there were those muckraking into the Ron Paul newsletters. Nothing of substance but "Oh what is the 'truth'". I want to know about truth that matters. Whether Osama Bin Laden was actually killed in the supposed raid to kill his is something that matters and guess what? Disproving that also would hurt Obama's legacy far more than this silly birth certificate issue. So would ferretting out the "truth" about Syria. So would getting to the bottom of the "truth" about why cops killing civilians is at record highs when crime is at record lows. Here is my conspiracy theory. The PTSB continue to get away with everything because they have people going after rabbit holes about "truth" that doesn't matter at this point like Obama's BC.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:45 PM
The only people even interested in this subject are people who don't like Obama anyway so if you think that's going to get anyone off the "Ozombie" train you are fooling yourself. So yes. It is nonsense. You want to wake someone up? Hit them with something that crosses party lines and is not 100% partisan like the birther issue. Take a clue from Donald Trump. Even he ultimately ran from the birther issue, his only final defense being "It's Hillary's fault." Trump isn't going to bring the issue up again either. It's a dead horse.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:46 PM
It's not nonsense, it is forensic proof the certificate was forged.
Sorry you hate every "conspiracy theory" you read, even if FORENSIC EVIDENCE is provided that ANYONE can verify.

LOL. See my sig (mod edit) if you think I hate "conspiracy theories." Hell, I even talked about the birther issue back in 2008 when it might have actually done some good. Again, this is like talking about whether or not Bush stole Florida in 2000. At this point it's irrelevant history.

You are the great leader now, telling us what we should and should not focus on?
No thanks. I reject your leadership and suggestions, I will talk about what I want to talk about.

You can talke about what you want and I can call you an (mod edit) for doing so.

timosman
12-18-2016, 08:51 PM
http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/TopAuthors/william-shakespeare-dramatist-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much.jpg

lilymc
12-18-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm all for exposing cover ups. But this is one, that even if it is a cover up, is 4 to 8 years too late to uncover. And if the real "cover up" is the "fact" that Obama is actually as American as I am (born in America to an Ameircan mother and father and no actual Kenyan blood) then what? Nobody can argue that he wasn't constitutionally qualified to be president. So.....what's the point? Seriously what's the point? What can possibly be accomplished? And there I here people say nonsense like "Well it helps take down his legacy." Umm....so? That's childish and petty. Is that what Jesus would do? Go after the supposed "truth" simply for the petty reason of attacking someone's "legacy?" I've spend years, going on decades going after the truth on issues like 9/11 and global warming because there are real consequences to what people believe on those issues. At this point there is no real consequence to what someone believes or doesn't believe about where Obama was born or who his father was.

As for whether or not anyone is against Obama because of race, you must have missed the thread that proved we have been infiltrated by StormFront and the infilitration has been ongoing for about as long as there has been a forum. So you probably actually do know someone who "is against him for a reason as idiotic as that (race)" but don't realize it. But again, even if it isn't race, to care about an issue for no other reason than "it might make Obama look bad" is petty and idiotic in itself. That's what those who were going after Ted Cruz for supposedly being a serial adulterer based on nothing but inuendo from the National Inquirer were doing. "Oh but we're bringing out the 'truth'". Then there were those muckraking into the Ron Paul newsletters. Nothing of substance but "Oh what is the 'truth'". I want to know about truth that matters. Whether Osama Bin Laden was actually killed in the supposed raid to kill his is something that matters and guess what? Disproving that also would hurt Obama's legacy far more than this silly birth certificate issue. So would ferretting out the "truth" about Syria. So would getting to the bottom of the "truth" about why cops killing civilians is at record highs when crime is at record lows. Here is my conspiracy theory. The PTSB continue to get away with everything because they have people going after rabbit holes about "truth" that doesn't matter at this point like Obama's BC.

You only quoted part of my post, I've said 2 or 3 times now that for me it's not about his legacy, or any other silly reason. I think Seraphim summed it up well in post 96. I want to expose the government, who think they are above the law... because too many people still trust the government/MSM. Do you think that creating a fraudulent birth certificate, then blatantly lying about it to the world - and attacking anyone who questions it- is no big deal? So most of what you posted above is not relevant to our particular discussion.

As for the stormfronters on this site, I was not talking about people online, I was talking about people I know in real life.

ETA: Also, there has always been a lot weirdness and mystery surrounding Obama.... getting to the bottom of the BC issue is one piece of the puzzle.

UWDude
12-18-2016, 10:32 PM
You can talke about what you want and I can call you an idiot for doing so.

Oh

Darn

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 11:02 PM
You only quoted part of my post, I've said 2 or 3 times now that for me it's not about his legacy, or any other silly reason. I think Seraphim summed it up well in post 96. I want to expose the government, who think they are above the law... because too many people still trust the government/MSM. Do you think that creating a fraudulent birth certificate, then blatantly lying about it to the world - and attacking anyone who questions it- is no big deal? So most of what you posted above is not relevant to our particular discussion.

As for the stormfronters on this site, I was not talking about people online, I was talking about people I know in real life.

ETA: Also, there has always been a lot weirdness and mystery surrounding Obama.... getting to the bottom of the BC issue is one piece of the puzzle.

Compared to killing someone that probably wasn't Osama Bin Laden, lying and saying you took pictures...then there were no pictures...there was video...then there wasn't video....there was DNA...then there wasn't DNA...then there's supposedly an email released by Edward Snowden backing up the fake official story that there was DNA....all against the background that the Pentagon had to admit that the Jessica Lynch story was fake...yeah compared to that it's not a big deal.

Seriously whoever didn't wake up after Jessica Lynch ain't gonna wake up no way no how and especially not over a lame duck president maybe having a forged birth certificate. And as someone else has already pointed out this ain't new news! I was convinced the first time that it was forged. At this point....I don't care. Seriously, this is the same government that has gotten away with admitting to Operation Northwoods. I believe I've entered the RPF twighlight zone. Next I'll be hearing how proof that the George Wallace/JFK "stand in the schoolhouse door" photo was staged is somehow going to amount to a hill of beans. But....okay. Whatever you want to pin your hopes on.

anaconda
12-18-2016, 11:09 PM
What this thread is contributing to is skepticism about the intelligence of the Ron Paul movement.

I respectfully disagree. Ron Paul is a great advocate of truth in government, government transparency, and the vigilance of the citizenry.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 11:17 PM
I respectfully disagree. Ron Paul is a great advocate of truth in government, government transparency, and the vigilance of the citizenry.

I never saw Ron Paul jumping on the birther bandwaggon and I think he has the intelligence not to jump on it when there are only 30 freaking day's left in the Obama presidency. When Bill Clinton was being impeached Ron Paul thought it was ridiculous that people were focusing on whether Bill lied about having sex with Monica when there were much more important reasons to impeach Bill. I see no difference in this case. I've laid out many more important reasons to attack Obama than this silliness which, even in true, still might not mean that he wasn't eligible to be president. That said, I've wasted more than enough time on this silliness as well. Carry on with the siliness all you want.

anaconda
12-19-2016, 12:05 AM
I never saw Ron Paul jumping on the birther bandwaggon and I think he has the intelligence not to jump on it when there are only 30 freaking day's left in the Obama presidency. When Bill Clinton was being impeached Ron Paul thought it was ridiculous that people were focusing on whether Bill lied about having sex with Monica when there were much more important reasons to impeach Bill. I see no difference in this case. I've laid out many more important reasons to attack Obama than this silliness which, even in true, still might not mean that he wasn't eligible to be president. That said, I've wasted more than enough time on this silliness as well. Carry on with the siliness all you want.

I respectfully disagree that vociferous incredulity at being presented with a forged and fraudulent document by a public servant is "silly." If the integrity of these most basic things cannot be assured, then we will never be able to do anything more complex with any integrity or coherence.

Weston White
12-19-2016, 12:26 AM
You are missing the point and it's probably because you don't understand the constitution. Half of the people here mouthing off about the constitution don't understand the constitution. Presidents don't pass legislation. Period. Congress passes legislation. If Obama wasn't a legitimat president, and the overwhelming evidence at this point is that he was then that doesn't matter because he was then merely a lobbyist. First lady Hillary Clinton once proposed healthcare legislation and she wasn't elected to jack shyt. Really this whole thread makes our movement look retarded and racist.

Oh, yea that is it. I am a just fucking moron now; that I just do NOT "get it." That must be the answer, right!

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/separation_of_powers

How many pieces of legislation are based upon the actions "Obama" took while serving as America's Command in Chief?

How many pardons has he authorized? ... https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

How many federal judges has he nominated?

How many terrorists has he set free and negotiated with? How many millions has he awarded terrorist organizations?

How many Fast and Furious operations has he authorized and how many deaths in American and Mexico has resulted from these covert black-ops?

How many terrorist organizations has he branched out of Al Qaeda be it ISIS/ISIL or whatever name they devise for them?

How many drone strikes has he authorized without due process of American citizens?

And lets not even go into how many false flags he resided over, be it Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, et al., just so that they can keep blatantly shoveling the dire necessity for brand new gun control legislation down all our of throats.

Clearly, this is a matter that is not only about legislation that he signed, but as well legislation that he vetoed. Moreover, to his enacting of E.O. which is presumed to have the full effect and force of law, i.e., both gold bullion/coins/certificates forfeiture and Japanese internment camps came about from the very hand of that POS President Roosevelt; same for the Civil War.

And no, the evidence has always pointed that he was not qualified (from his bogus SSN, to this FAKE birth certificate, to his use of a moniker, to his possible dual citizenship status, to his wife and families own statements, to the historical backgrounds of his parents and past associates, to his purposefully hidden past), but anybody that questioned it was labeled--wait for it, wait for it--a DAMNED BIGOTED RACIST.

As far as the president's influence on legislation, the 16th Amend. was born out of a proposal of President Taft; and surely I needn't tell you where from which dark rock the motivation for Obamacare derived.

Weston White
12-19-2016, 12:38 AM

1. Well Obama is playing this as if he is totally clueless, so either he is knowingly lying or his mother/father concealed certain facts surround his birth--his inability to provide a valid SSN and certified birth certificate are proof enough.
2. There is however no proof of this illogical statement of yours.

UWDude
12-19-2016, 12:47 AM
You're still and an idiot.

Oh

schucks

Weston White
12-19-2016, 01:02 AM
2) You have committed a logical falicy. I didn't say it's racist to criticize Obama.

Excuse me, but how is it not a logical fallacy to insinuate that I am a racist because I demand answers on the matter of his clearly bullshit-counterfeit birth certificate?

The issue is not that is Obama an American or not, it is why is his true birth and family information being hidden and his background concealed; is his father really the communist Frank Davis?

Weston White
12-19-2016, 01:39 AM
And if Obama really isn't Kenyan then that means he most certainly is American which means "proving" the birth certificate to be fake actually accomplishes nothing because it in now way delegitamizes his presidency.

What, what, what, say what? Identify theft is a crime. Committing acts of fraud and conspiracy to benefit from a public office is a crime.

lilymc
12-19-2016, 02:01 AM
What, what, what, say what? Identify theft is a crime. Committing acts of fraud and conspiracy to benefit from a public office is a crime.

^ This. Have we become so desensitized and conditioned to accept corruption that we now yawn at presidents openly breaking laws and lying about things like their identity?

Turning a blind eye to crimes by our so-called leaders makes us almost as bad as them. Which is why our country is screwed.

Weston White
12-19-2016, 02:14 AM
Whether Osama Bin Laden was actually killed in the supposed raid to kill his is something that matters and guess what?

I could counter-argue this in the same fashion you are arguing on this matter. Osama Bin Laden is dead, what difference at this point, does it make when, where, or how he died? If Obama wants to steal the credit for his passing, let him. He can pin that meaningless victory on the wall right next to his meaningless Nobel Peace Prize.

But really, so what? Osama Bin Laden was a just another patsy in a long line of patsies, he was never officially connected to anything having to do with 9/11.

Weston White
12-19-2016, 02:22 AM
....all against the background that the Pentagon had to admit that the Jessica Lynch story was fake...yeah compared to that it's not a big deal.

Just a Coincidence? Four of Jessica Lynch's Rescuers Have Died Mysteriously (http://www.propagandamatrix.com/291003lynchrescuers.html)

Weston White
12-19-2016, 02:32 AM

Yea that freedom of speech is a bitch, isn't it now! Well, on second thought, it is probably something else in our Constitution that I do not understand. Ron Paul does not really get into issues that involve personal attacks on others though. He is more policy oriented and agenda driven.

donnay
12-19-2016, 08:33 AM
Okay. I should have said "is a racist or a complete idiot." And from your post history I would say the latter. As Seraphim pointed out, even if the BC is fake the "conspiracy" could be that Obama really didn't have a Kenyan father. Then what? Why the hell does any of that matter with only a month left of his presidency? That's a rhetorical question.

Frank Marshall Davis

Frank Marshall Davis (1905-1987) was a journalist, poet and Communist Party USA activist in Chicago and Hawaii. In Hawaii he was a mentor to a young Barack Obama.

The FBI file on Davis, consisting of 601 pages and covering the years 1944-1963, means that Davis was under investigation or surveillance for at least 19 years. One document refers to Davis having Communist Party USA affiliations dating back to 1931. He was included in the FBI's security index, meaning that he could be arrested or detained in the event of a national emergency.

(...)

Frank Marshall Davis, poet, journalist, and educator, lived in Chicago from 1924-1928 and again from 1934-1948. He served as Executive Editor of Claude Barnett's Associated Negro Press from 1935-1947. A prolific journalist and arts critic, Davis was also the author of three major volumes of poetry, Black Man's Verse (1935), I Am the American Negro (1937), and 47th Street (1948).

Active in all arenas of Chicago's bourgeoning Black cultural scene, Davis was one of the founding members of the late-1930s South Side Writers' Group associated with Richard Wright, as well as a prominent participant in events organized by the South Side Community Art Center and the Abraham Lincoln School throughout the 1940s. Davis frequently gave public lectures on subjects ranging from the political and social status of African Americans to the history of jazz[2].

(...)

Information from Davis' 601 page FBI file reveals that Davis (born 1905) became interested in the Communist Party USA as far back as 1931.

In June of 1950, a person Frank Marshall Davis was trying to recruit into the Communist Party revealed to the FBI, that his interest in the Party went back to 1931 with the Scottsboro and Angelo Herndon cases.

Certainly from the mid/late '30s to the early '40s Davis was involved in several Communist Party fronts including the the National Negro Congress, the League of American Writers, the National Federation for Constitutional Liberties and the Civil Rights Congress.

The FBI first began tracking Davis in 1944 when they identified him as member of the Communist Party's Dorie Miller Club in Chicago-card number 47544.

As he was elected to the Communist Party convention that year and had to be a member for at least one year prior to that to be elected, he had been a member at least since 1943. The May 1944 convention changed the name of the Communist Party to Communist Political Association. Earl Browder, the Party leader, would later be accused of "dissolving" the Communist Party by changing its name. In June 1945, another convention was held, Browder was removed from leadership and the Communist Party USA name was restored. In early 1945. Davis was reported by the FBI to be a member of the Carver Second Ward West of the Communist Political Association, and by 1946 a member of the Carver Club of the Communist Party.

Davis' wife, Helen Canfield Davis, was a member of the Paul Robeson Club of the Communist Party of Chicago and her 1947 Communist Party card number was 62109.

Davis taught courses at the party controlled Abraham Lincoln School in Chicago and attended meetings of the party's Cultural Club until he left for Hawaii in 1948.

One of Frank Marshall Davis's last public acts[4]in Chicago, before leaving for Hawaii, was to MC a symposium "Problems of the progressive writer" October 27 1948 at the Ingleside Inferno, 6346 South Ingleside, for Students for Wallace-the University of Chicago youth wing of the communist dominated Progressive Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRKVunuTGDQ

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 08:44 AM
My last response to this silly thread as I have no intention of bumping it further. Anyone obsessing over an outgoing president while not properly vetting the incoming president isn't really a truth seeker.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505548-Trump-backed-by-blood-consuming-Bilderberger

Check out my older posts, I don't think you could even argue I am a racist.
Your ego is on the line, so you cry racist.

And I think it is important, because we need to know why Obama has a forged birth certificate, and who he really is, and who put him up to run for president.

And of course Zippy is doing the old hack tactic of attacking the messenger, to hide the message.

You don't think it's legitimate, but other people do. A lie that huge (to the world) should never be swept under the rug. To me it's not about his legacy, it's about exposing just how corrupt and deceptive our government is.

I never claimed that there aren't some people who are going after him for the wrong reasons. But nobody I know is against him for a reason as idiotic as that (race). That's why I brought up the liberal mindset, because not only is it wrong, but it's a way to shut down discussion or investigation... and that just allows the PTSB to continue to get away with everything under the sun, and continue their subversive agenda.

I respectfully disagree that vociferous incredulity at being presented with a forged and fraudulent document by a public servant is "silly." If the integrity of these most basic things cannot be assured, then we will never be able to do anything more complex with any integrity or coherence.

Frank Marshall Davis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRKVunuTGDQ

donnay
12-19-2016, 09:25 AM
My last response to this silly thread as I have no intention of bumping it further. Anyone obsessing over an outgoing president while not properly vetting the incoming president isn't really a truth seeker.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505548-Trump-backed-by-blood-consuming-Bilderberger

I might remind you that Peter Thiel also backed Ron Paul. Politics being the thing that it is and all. I do not agree with much of it, nevertheless.

The American people have been lied to for so long apathy has truly set in, like rigor mortis. This silly thread (as you so eloquently put it) is shinning a spot light on the lies and deception the American people and the world have had to endure for last 8 years. For the people of Chicago, much longer.

Ender
12-19-2016, 09:29 AM
^ This. Have we become so desensitized and conditioned to accept corruption that we now yawn at presidents openly breaking laws and lying about things like their identity?

Turning a blind eye to crimes by our so-called leaders makes us almost as bad as them. Which is why our country is screwed.

Presidents have been breaking laws since the founding of the country. If one were to make a list, it would take up the entire forum.

As far as Obama's birth issue, the precedence was set by Chester A. Arthur, whose citizenship is still under question by many historians.

Chester Alan Arthur

In 1880, Arthur ran as the vice presidential candidate on the James Garfield ticket for the Republican Party. Arthur became President after Garfield’s death in 1881 and there were rumors – spread by campaign rivals – that Arthur had been born in Canada, and not Vermont, as he claimed.

Arthur’s father was born in Ireland and his mother was born in the United States. If Arthur was born in Canada, his opponents claimed, there was a citizenship issue.

Marquette Law professor J. Gordon Hylton pointed out in a 2009 blog post that if Arthur was born in Canada “he was technically foreign-born, and in 1829, citizenship in such cases passed to the child only if the father was a United States citizen, and, of course, at this point Arthur’s father was still a citizen of the British Empire.”

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/01/five-other-presidential-birther-controversies-from-american-history/

SO- let's start living in the present and be aware of real issues of the incoming president and those that follow him.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:41 AM
I might remind you that Peter Thiel also backed Ron Paul. Politics being the thing that it is and all. I do not agree with much of it, nevertheless.

The American people have been lied to for so long apathy has truly set in, like rigor mortis. This silly thread (as you so eloquently put it) is shinning a spot light on the lies and deception the American people and the world have had to endure for last 8 years. For the people of Chicago, much longer.

And the thread you are hiding from is shining the spotlight on what will be going on the next 8 years. Don Black supported Ron Paul as well. But Ron didn't bring the Nazi flag to the RNC the way Trump brought the gay pride flag in.

jmdrake
12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
Presidents have been breaking laws since the founding of the country. If one were to make a list, it would take up the entire forum.

As far as Obama's birth issue, the precedence was set by Chester A. Arthur, whose citizenship is still under question by many historians.

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/01/five-other-presidential-birther-controversies-from-american-history/

SO- let's start living in the present and be aware of real issues of the incoming president and those that follow him.

Thanks! Someone with some sense. And for the record seeing that you were responding to this thread is the only reason I came back in. Back out now.

donnay
12-19-2016, 09:59 AM
And the thread you are hiding from is shining the spotlight on what will be going on the next 8 years. Don Black supported Ron Paul as well. But Ron didn't bring the Nazi flag to the RNC the way Trump brought the gay pride flag in.

I am not hiding from posting in your thread, it is way too judgmental for me. I am not here to judge anyone.

timosman
12-19-2016, 10:37 AM
Your cowadly neg reps violate forum guidelines and you are not a moderator.

Mission: Make the remaining members of RPF look like nut cases

-rep

lilymc
12-19-2016, 01:54 PM

Thank you for unwittingly demonstrating my point for me.

Of course our "leaders" have been corrupt for centuries (since the dawn of time, really.) But when we catch them in something, it’s up to us to expose it and hold their feet to the fire. Unless you think they are above the law?

Your comment was akin to a teenager saying "but everyone does it, so what’s the big deal?" Which gets back to what I was saying….have we really become so desensitized to corruption, that we don’t bother to hold them accountable? It sure appears that way.

I don’t care what the crime is. They got Al Capone on tax evasion, but I don’t think anyone thinks that was his worst crime.

Being apathetic to corrupt leaders is shooting ourselves in the foot.... because ultimately it leads to tyranny. And it makes us just as bad as them.

As for the incoming president, I’m not a Trump supporter, just in case you thought otherwise. I even did a video (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498436-Ron-Paul-quot-Trump-in-spite-of-his-bombast-is-a-fraud-quot) on him, during the campaign, so I did my part in exposing that he is not the Savior people want him to be.

Ender
12-19-2016, 02:01 PM
Thank you for unwittingly demonstrating my point for me.

Of course our "leaders" have been corrupt for centuries (since the dawn of time, really.) But when we catch them in something, it’s up to us to expose it and hold their feet to the fire. Unless you think they are above the law?

Your comment was akin to a teenager saying "but everyone does it, so what’s the big deal?" Which gets back to what I was saying….have we really become so desensitized to corruption, that we don’t bother to hold them accountable? It sure appears that way.

I don’t care what the crime is. They got Al Capone on tax evasion, but I don’t think anyone thinks that was his worst crime.

Being apathetic to corrupt leaders is shooting ourselves in the foot.... because ultimately it leads to tyranny. And it makes us just as bad as them.

As for the incoming president, I’m not a Trump supporter, just in case you thought otherwise. I even did a video (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498436-Ron-Paul-quot-Trump-in-spite-of-his-bombast-is-a-fraud-quot) on him, during the campaign, so I did my part in exposing that he is not the Savior people want him to be.

Well, good on you- and I mean that-

But where were you when Bush brought in PA I & II and fired up the whole war on the ME? The WoT was HIS baby and whatever president came after him would be expected to carry on or suffer a mysterious heart attack.

I'd rather go after those lies that are still hurting millions, than a possible birth certificate.

jllundqu
12-19-2016, 02:04 PM
I would hope that more law enforcement agencies take up the issue and investigate.

Rather simple question that has nothing to do with birtherism, or the fact that Obama is leaving office. It's not about trying to overturn the last 8 years. It's very simple... if the long form BC is proven to be a forgery, who forged it and why? Period.

osan
12-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Are you going to watch it, or just run your mouth and wave your hand claw?

Fixed that fer'ye.

Schifference
12-19-2016, 05:11 PM
I would hope that more law enforcement agencies take up the issue and investigate.

Rather simple question that has nothing to do with birtherism, or the fact that Obama is leaving office. It's not about trying to overturn the last 8 years. It's very simple... if the long form BC is proven to be a forgery, who forged it and why? Period.

It would be more fitting to prosecute/persecute the investigators and people involved in the exposing.

ChristianAnarchist
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM
I knew it was fake the first time I downloaded it. The Damn thing was a multilayer pdf for foulks sake! I laughed thinking they were so stupid to release such an obvious fake...

Zippyjuan
12-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Totally logical. Girl from Iowa knew her son would one day become President of the United States of America and need some serious proof of where he was born- so she released fake birth announcements to both of the local newspapers to cover it up.

I knew it was fake the first time I downloaded it. The Damn thing was a multilayer pdf for foulks sake! I laughed thinking they were so stupid to release such an obvious fake...

PDFs do have layers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXZ_DF_U3I

Makes Interesting Points
12-19-2016, 08:07 PM
PDFs do have layers.

I'm glad you pointed that out, and it's important for people to know that, but I think this is a good counter video to that point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_PWzhgvDs

UWDude
12-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Totally logical. Girl from Iowa knew her son would one day become President of the United States of America and need some serious proof of where he was born- so she released fake birth announcements to both of the local newspapers to cover it up.

Fact is, the birth certificate is fake. Proven with forensic evidence. Next question is why. You can try to obfuscate with outlandish theories, but that does not hide the fact the certificate is a fraud.

Zippyjuan
12-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Fact is, the birth certificate is fake. Proven with forensic evidence. Next question is why. You can try to obfuscate with outlandish theories, but that does not hide the fact the certificate is a fraud.

Do you have a link to the forensic expert's report?

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/12/arpaio-proof-fake-birth-certificate/

Mike Zullo, a member of Arpaio's posse, claimed that the team originally set out to "clear the president" but that's not where the evidence lead them. He went on to say:

"The evidence noted herein is clear and convincing proof that the Obama certificate of live birth, posted on Whitehouse.gov on April 27, 2011 is a frauduelently manufactured document."

When Zullo was asked by the press where he got Ah’Nee's birth certificate from and how the team was alerted to it, he refused to answer. However, when The Arizona Republic contacted him after the news conference, Zullo admitted that he obtained the information from author and right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, the man who wrote a book on the subject. When the sheriff's posse member was pressed about where Corsi received the information about Ah'Nee, Zullo responded,“I have to be honest with you, that’s a really good question. Because either that’s an unbelievable coincidence, or there’s something else going on.”

UWDude
12-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Do you have a link to the forensic expert's report?

There goes zippy not watching the video before giving his opinion again. really annoying habit, Zippy.

There is the possibility that ah'nee's certificate is the fraud, made off of Obama's.
However, Ah'nee's certificate exists in physical form.
Thing about Hawaii is that the paper is cheap and easy.

But at least you are questioning the forensic evidence now, and how it was obtained, rather than just killing the messenger and setting up strawmen.

Zippyjuan
12-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Video too grainy to be able to see any details at all. And no, I haven't had an hour to waste on it.

UWDude
12-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Video too grainy to be able to see any details at all. And no, I haven't had an hour to waste on it.

I already posted that the evidence is presented at 13:00.

How do you have all those hours to waste your time posting here?

lilymc
12-19-2016, 10:38 PM
Holy moly.

Ok, for the record, I'm not saying that I believe this. But there has always been a lot of secrecy and strangeness surrounding the Obama family. (evidence that he is gay, no pregnancy photos of Michelle, allegedly no birth records of the daughters, etc.)

Some people are claiming that Malia and Natasha's birth parents are Obama's friends Martin Nesbitt and Anita Blanchard (who reportedly is the doctor who delivered both the girls.)

:eek:

http://i66.tinypic.com/mpn50.png

I'm not claiming this is true, just bringing it up. But I have realized... especially in recent years, that truth is often stranger than fiction.

Bryan
12-20-2016, 12:38 AM
Let's please keep things civil.

Thanks.

ChristianAnarchist
12-20-2016, 01:35 AM
PDFs do have layers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXZ_DF_U3I

Yeah, if someone bothers to manipulate the original document (which proves it's FAKE).

In our business we import documents into our medical record system daily and EVERY page is a single layer PDF image. There are NO text layers, no sub-image layers... It's ONE layer -- an image layer. If you are looking for any kind of digital representation of a paper document you sure don't want to bastardize it by OCR or other processes. You are archiving a legal document!! It should and must only be one layer...

timosman
12-20-2016, 02:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fu5M6Heq9w

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 03:01 AM
This new evidence was just now presented.
9 points of forgery have been discovered, and the source document, Johanna Ah-nee's birth certificate, has been found. The forgers of the Obama birth certificate used hers.

Again, NEW EVIDENCE, including THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WHICH WAS USED TO FORGE OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

OK. I'll mull over this over a cafe com leche (portuguese) . . .

but - was there not a Honolulu Advertiser birth records section in the newspaper from the Kapiolani-Children's Hospital on Punahou Street downtown ?

Johnny boy McCain is another issue - born at what is now Coco Bolo condiminiums (a former community hospital site) delivered by a Navy MD - that is IT! Sorta like 2016 . . . least worst choice as eligible/qualified got elected ?

Jan2017
12-20-2016, 03:07 AM

Thanks for the Arthur Chester update . . .
Arthur definitely backdoored in to the WH.
but what is the version of the sayin' 'bout if ya' don't study history it will repeat itself ?

notsure
12-21-2016, 02:15 AM
For anyone who saw the presentation, it was clearly pointed out that there were flaws in how security paper ends up in the black market, needs for reform, and that this investigation will be turned over to the federal gov't and Congress.

notsure
12-21-2016, 02:20 AM
If Chester Arthur's citizenship is still in question, then how does his term in office set precedence for Constitutional ineligibility? Do murderers who go uncaught set the presedence for the legality of murder?

Jan2017
12-21-2016, 02:31 AM
If Chester Arthur's citizenship is still in question, then how does his term in office set precedence for Constitutional ineligibility? Do murderers who go uncaught set the presedence for the legality of murder?

Oh chit . . . what an effin' mess . . . politicians are lying with media help and Russians are revealing truths

So, we are left with a (probable) jury trial about the non-approved internet server utilized by Obama-clone
and his first Secretary of State / Queen of the Universe Hilly Clinton (who got fired)
about 150 years after President Arthur's bogie backdoor to the WH

enhanced_deficit
12-22-2016, 01:06 AM
Probably just coincidence that "Russia hacked US elections" headlines seem to have suddenly vanished from media news front pages.
Besides this "birther proof" press conference, lot of other stuff is also going on like events in Syria, Turkey, Germany.

CPUd
12-22-2016, 05:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_Ka9Gz7aY

vita3
12-22-2016, 06:36 AM
Amazing to me that the largest County in Arizona has done this fraud research & including its Sheriff & Attorney Generals. Adds a layer of legitimacy IMO

1/3 of all Gitmo releases have gone Jihad & Obama is trying to release 20 more. This needs to be stopped & obvious reason why truth must come out

AZJoe
12-22-2016, 09:49 AM

How do you have all those hours to waste your time posting here?

LOL. That was funny.
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/dcr/edG/dcredGoMi.png