PDA

View Full Version : TPTB Won't Go Quietly...

jllundqu
12-15-2016, 10:16 AM
They are pulling out all stops to prevent Trump from taking power.

Let's Review:

MSM Referring to Trump's Election as a 'COUP'

Russian Neo-McCarthyism

Stating as FACT that RUSSIA hacked the Election and the Trump is illegitimate

Pushing Electors not to Vote Trump

Election Recounts

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#StateOfEmergency

#ImStillWithHer

This type of rhetoric could lead to violence. The entire power structure in DC and the beltway got its ass kicked and they are very dangerous right now. Absolutely anything could happen in the next month before inauguration. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to use 'any means necessary' to attempt to prevent Trump from being sworn in. At first I thought this was all rhetoric to fire up the left and establish the narrative that there's some illegitimacy to a Trump presidency (Popular vote, questions about Russia, etc), but now I'm convinced they'd bought their own propaganda and are in the middle of a potentially violent outbreak. For Christ's sake, even those skanks on "The View" are hollering about "Madison! The Constitution!"... Keith Olbermann blew his wad and said in no uncertain terms that "We are at WAR with Russia!" and "This is a bloodless coup.... SO FAR!"

I hope this country splits into separate nations. The left can have the coasts... we can have the middle :)

Jamesiv1
12-15-2016, 10:39 AM
I read somewhere that this "briefing for the electors" was CIA goons actually visiting all 500+ electors and having a little chat about who they are going to vote for.

isn't that nice?

jllundqu
12-15-2016, 10:43 AM
Here's an idea! Let's steal the election from a bunch of really angry rednecks who won fair and square, who just happen to be armed to the teeth, and see what happens?

CaptUSA
12-15-2016, 10:48 AM
Yeah, pretty sure TPTB are going to remain safe no matter what happens.

tod evans
12-15-2016, 10:49 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ff/74/9c/ff749cdfc721468d6164d2e82a9841be.jpg

jllundqu
12-15-2016, 10:57 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/12/15/2016.12.15%20-%20Putin%20Meme_0.JPG

12-15-2016, 11:50 AM
Do some of you still believe Trump isn't part of this mythical TPTB group? Isn't that cute?

Jamesiv1
12-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Do some of you still believe Trump isn't part of this mythical TPTB group? Isn't that cute?
It's a double-reverse black psy-op. Just gotta be.

Lovecraftian4Paul
12-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Here. Doesn't mean Trump is automatically great on everything, but he's clearly an outsider.

I'm not sure what explanation there is for the recounts, disruptions, and Russian hack stories aimed at keeping him out if he's part of the establishment. It can't just be partisanship. This is way beyond what any losing side has done before in modern Presidential politics.

FunkBuddha
12-15-2016, 02:47 PM
It's a double-reverse black psy-op. Just gotta be.

63D Chess

seapilot
12-15-2016, 05:33 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ff/74/9c/ff749cdfc721468d6164d2e82a9841be.jpg

Road kill? Lucky bastard got two. Hope that car is a rental.

TheCount
12-15-2016, 06:01 PM
TPTB really want to keep outsiders like Rick Perry, the president of Goldman Sachs, and general officers from somehow getting their hands on the government.

Cleaner44
12-15-2016, 08:57 PM

Aren't you that Jeb Bush supporter that swore that Hillary would beat Trump?

12-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Aren't you that Jeb Bush supporter that swore that Hillary would beat Trump?

No on the Jeb! I voted for Johnson. Yes on Trump losing. But to be fair just about everyone swore Trump would lose.

nobody's_hero
12-16-2016, 04:17 AM
Here. Doesn't mean Trump is automatically great on everything, but he's clearly an outsider.

I'm not sure what explanation there is for the recounts, disruptions, and Russian hack stories aimed at keeping him out if he's part of the establishment. It can't just be partisanship. This is way beyond what any losing side has done before in modern Presidential politics.

These people want a war with Russia. Plain and simple. Trump is still talking like he's not gonna dump stupid money into the Middle East, he criticized the trillions spent in the Middle East with nothing to show for it at a recent rally in Hershey, PA (he says he wants to spend a trillion on infrastructure here in the USA, which is concerning in itself because Keynesianism, but at least it's not a fucking war with a world superpower).

And I'm sorry, but a few teenage hackers working from their basement in Romania breaking into DNC email accounts exposing embarrassing details of media collusion with political candidates is not a good reason for war with Russia.