PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: FBI New York Field Office Told To Continue Clinton Foundation Probe

pao
12-15-2016, 04:52 AM
"Officials at FBI headquarters instructed its New York field office to continue its corruption investigation into the Clinton Foundation following the election of Republican candidate Donald Trump, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The instructions ordered agents to “go forward” with their ongoing inquiry into the Clinton Foundation which is focusing on issues of corruption and money laundering, according to the source..."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/exclusive-fbi-new-york-field-office-told-to-continue-clinton-foundation-probe/#ixzz4Su1Bb6wV

KEEF
12-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Good! I just see pure evil there if all of this and Pizzagate is true; and the people responsible for all of these allegations need to be brought to 'real' justice.

asurfaholic
12-15-2016, 09:33 AM
*eyerolls*

Another chance for the top brass to say she had no intent to do anything wrong and recommend no charges. Then the issue gets dropped like nothing to see here.

jllundqu
12-15-2016, 10:05 AM
'Source' Yeah I'm sure Hillary is quaking in her little pant-suit boots.

Jan2017
12-15-2016, 10:42 AM
New AG will likely HAVE to appoint a non-partisan Special Prosecutor - even against the new President wishes , , ,
jus' like Richard Milhous Nixon had happen against his consent.

Jan2017
12-15-2016, 10:44 AM
'Source' Yeah I'm sure Hillary is quaking in her little pant-suit boots.

Another source (on NPR this week) on Hillary not getting prosecuted in light of FBI Comey congressional hearing torching her . . .
"It shows that Hillary didn't do anything wrong"