PDA

View Full Version : AJ+ Ultimate Fake News Site

vita3
12-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Al Jazerra + or AJ+ plays to the uninformed heart strings. I am friends with a "yoga" chick on Facebook who liked a couple of their videos from Aleppo.

Both videos she "liked" show a intense guy with phone camera just on him.., pleading for help from the Internationl Commnunity as the Syrian troops are expected to march in & destroy. (emotional music edited in background, same kind they put in for donations to Haiti)

One video said all the children will be killed by the "evil" regime.

Never mind that both guys were foreigners invaders to Syria, & most likely paid mercenaries.

Worst part is, this site they have 7 MILLION FOLLOWERS on Facebook! 7 freaking million

http://www.ajplus.net/english/

Pretty slick propagandizing by the Qatari's.

DamianTV
12-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Heh, I thought AJ would have been an abbreviation for Alex Jones!

jllundqu
12-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Same here... I would put Alex Jones on that list with AlJezeera lol

seapilot
12-14-2016, 11:18 AM
I thought is was Alex Jones as well. Al jazzera did the same thing during the Libya overthrow. I watched them a lot during that one, same thing. Always with the rebels, rebels are the underdog, losing against the tyrannical dictator. Need international help before they are all slaughtered. After it was all over (Quadafi killed) they do not report on much going on in Libya anymore.

dannno
12-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Just call them out for posting Bush style war propaganda.

vita3
12-14-2016, 02:20 PM
sorry for the alex jones fakeout..

to be more exact, 7.6+ million have liked them on facebook

check out their logo, you would never guess it's AL JAZZERA & run by the Qatari Gov

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/10675686_452503314891181_8657239428083336114_n.png ?oh=286b6e8dcb7e913f8300bc9f4833ae72&oe=58B0DA51

How many of the 7.6 million followers understand that the Qatari Gov has been paying for this Syrian "rebellion" for 5 years?

DamianTV
12-15-2016, 02:12 AM
Honestly, I kinda like Alex Jones. Al Jazeera, not so much. Alex does tend to over-sensationalize stuff, but its kind of necessary. I'll still take AJ #1 over AJ #2!

No worries about Alex Jones fakeout, it was clearly explained in your first post.

12-15-2016, 06:11 AM
I have read both Al Jazeera and Alex Jones from time to time. I like both. Sometimes infowars is conspiracy nonsense and sometimes it's right. Sometimes Al Jazeera is propaganda and sometimes it's right. You have to read the news from both sides of an issue and the truth is usually in the middle somewhere.

CaptUSA
12-15-2016, 06:28 AM
Remember this:

It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more completely deprive the nation of its benefits, than is done by its abandoned prostitution to falsehood. Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day. . . . I will add, that the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. He who reads nothing will still learn the great facts, and the details are all false. - Thomas Jefferson

Todd
12-15-2016, 06:31 AM
So here's my thought. All media is biased. You use the media outlet for what it offers. Yes Al Jazeera slants propaganda. That being said, during the Egyptian uprising, it was the ONLY place in media you could watch uninterrupted coverage of the protests. That was where I saw it play out first hand.

vita3
12-22-2016, 08:34 AM
7.8 million likes now, that's 200,000 in a week. Scary scary

My focus with them is purely Syrian war & the highest levels of propoganda for rebels (al-queda/Isis)

Considering their owners (Qatar Gov) have financed & armed
Rebels, I hope AJ+ is exposed for war crimes