PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Done Any Digging Into the Dylan Roof Story ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-13-2016, 08:27 AM
Just curious that there are no threads regarding this.

Seems too convenient for elitist agenda.

angelatc
12-13-2016, 09:57 AM
You mean, have any bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists Googled and constructed some bizarre complicated scenario undoubtedly consisting of a evil plot by a secret shadow government who has mastered mind control?

Of course. They'll be along shortly, telling me I need to "DO RESEARCH!"

dannno
12-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Just curious that there are no threads regarding this.

Seems too convenient for elitist agenda.

There was discussion in the news threads on the topic.

And don't let people who have no clue about known past government plots to control or create hoax shootings make you feel bad when they call you ridiculous names. I have no idea what happened with the Dylan Roof shooting, maybe the kid decided to do it on his own. But based on history, there is some likelihood he had a handler or something was going on that we haven't been told.

The elite don't just sit back and wait for stuff to happen, history has proven that they are very interventionist both in foreign and domestic matters. The most foolish position you can possibly take is the official story as gospel.

enhanced_deficit
12-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Have not followed this story but saw news clip on TV the other day about some video confession where he invoked Treyvon Martin case/race war or something like that.

Didn't find that clip in quick search but came across this:

Trayvon Martin case helped fuel Charleston shooter, friends say
www.orladosentinel.com
Jun 20, 2015 - Friends of Dylann Roof say he railed about Trayvon Martin case and unrest in Baltimore.

Obama Expands Targets for Airstrikes, Ohio ‘Shooter’ Actually a Stabber, Dylann Roof Will Represent Himself at Trial: P.M. Links
Scott Shackford|Nov. 28, 2016 4:30 pm

President Barack Obama's administration has decided to classify Somalian Islamic terrorist group Shabab as being covered by the current Authorization to Use Military Force put into place after the Sept. 11 attack. This increases the extent by which Obama—and subsequently incoming President-Elect Donald Trump—can use military force against a group of terrorists that didn't even exist back when the attack happened.
Despite the initial reports of an "active shooter" on the campus at Ohio State University (and the now-instantaneous "When will we do something?" narratives that follow), the attacker did not use a gun. Instead he crashed his car into students and then jumped out and started stabbing them with a knife. He was fatally shot by a University police officer. Nine people were injured, one critically.
Obama will end his term as president trying to push through loads of new regulations (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/obama-regulations-231820) via executive actions that Republicans are promising to reverse.
Dylann Roof was given permission by a judge to represent himself (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/28/dylann-roof-own-lawyer/94541026/) in his trial for fatally shooting nine people at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina. He faces the death penalty.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/28/obama-expands-targets-for-airstrikes-ohi

Related

http://s6.postimg.org/cqfi7onsh/Obama_trayvon_if_I_had_a_son.png
https://ninetyninepercentboston.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/problem.jpg

Brian4Liberty
12-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Have not followed this story but saw news clip on TV the other day about some video confession where he invoked Treyvon Martin case/race war or something like that.

I saw that too. Out of all of the criminals and murderers and terrorists, nearly the only one who gets his statements broadcast on mainstream media is some crazed mental patient spouting racism. Imagine that.

Brian4Liberty
12-13-2016, 12:08 PM
You mean, have any bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists Googled and constructed some bizarre complicated scenario undoubtedly consisting of a evil plot by a secret shadow government who has mastered mind control?

He had "pizza" and "hot dogs" right before he went crazy. ;)

More seriously, pretty simple case really. Impressionable and mentally ill kid got so worked up and manipulated by mainstream media sowing division and violence that he wanted to be on TV too.

mrsat_98
12-13-2016, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCRZZbo9dhE

There is a bunch of these floating around.

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-14-2016, 08:59 AM
thanks for posting that video mrsat_98

Valli6
12-14-2016, 10:38 AM
I'm not following any conspiracy theories, but there definitely is something odd about the Dylan Roof story.

It's as if his true goal was to attract massive attention by some means, and the whole white supremacy storyline was secondary to that goal. Wouldn't you expect the opposite of an actual white supremacist? That is, exhibiting full-blown hatred first, followed by a notorious plan to commit mass murder? This guy has black friends - one who stated in an interview that he still considers Roof his friend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=148eVf-BEvM

Look at those "proof-he's-racist" photos of him. They were all relatively recent pictures. It appears he took all those photos of himself using a tripod and timer. He wasn't part of any group activitiy when they were taken. He didn't attend any organized meetings. Roof completely staged the photos himself, creating a persona that would transmit a convincing motive for the murders.

I have to wonder if in fact, Roof was essentially just a warped, attention-seeking lunatic, who decided to murder a group of black people in a church because he'd already witnessed how the white-harms-black racial aspect could tremendously amplify news coverage and discussion about himself.

jmdrake
12-14-2016, 10:46 AM

I don't know how the church members were supposed to notice a bullet proof vest hid under a t-shirt. Looking at the video I didn't know what it was until the narrator pointed it out.

That said, the easiest way to offset the effect of mass shooting stories is to point out the stories where armed civilians stopped mass shooters like this case in South Carolina where concealed carriers stopped a man entering a church with a shotgun.

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/churchgoer-concealed-carry-permit-stops-man-shotgun

helmuth_hubener
12-14-2016, 12:05 PM
The easiest way to offset the effect of mass shooting stories is to point out the stories where armed civilians stopped mass shooters like this case in South Carolina where concealed carriers stopped a man entering a church with a shotgun.

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/churchgoer-concealed-carry-permit-stops-man-shotgun

Yes, a very good idea. Rational Review used to collect and publish accounts of firearms stopping bad guys in their daily news digest.

They probably still do.

http://rationalreview.news-digests.com/todays-edition

They have to scour local papers, because, of course, no such story ever becomes national or even regional news. Quickly squashed, hushed, and ignored. That right there tells you that trumpeting and publicizing these stories would be a great strategic step for us.

It would be nice to see threads with positive firearms stories more often on RPF. Thanks for posting the one you did, JM!

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-14-2016, 05:15 PM
Front page yahoo has survivor quote " I'm going to leave you alive to tell the story. "

More than unusual.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/charleston-church-shooting-survivor-says-she-prayed-dylann-175504465--abc-news-topstories.html

Zippyjuan
12-14-2016, 05:55 PM
I don't know how the church members were supposed to notice a bullet proof vest hid under a t-shirt. Looking at the video I didn't know what it was until the narrator pointed it out.

That said, the easiest way to offset the effect of mass shooting stories is to point out the stories where armed civilians stopped mass shooters like this case in South Carolina where concealed carriers stopped a man entering a church with a shotgun.

That is a fanny pack gun holster on his waist. You can see it better in the whole video of him going in. If he is wearing some sort of vest, it is a pretty thin one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etcExbJSvug

lilymc
12-14-2016, 06:03 PM
You mean, have any bat-$#@! crazy conspiracy theorists Googled and constructed some bizarre complicated scenario undoubtedly consisting of a evil plot by a secret shadow government who has mastered mind control?

What is crazy is to be unquestioning, and to trust the government and MSM as your default. Especially when propaganda is basically legal for them.

PS: Nice Alinsky tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuB6wavzcww

pcosmar
12-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Looking at his face,, I do not see a mastermind.

And without conspiracy theory,, I wonder who was pulling his strings.

someone used him,,, and they still are.

Weston White
12-14-2016, 06:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzOz8J9QKk

Check this video out, notice the vehicle parked to the right of the door is gone and then there again with each person walking into the church.

Also what is that large stain all over the right side of his shirt?

Why does Roof's video portion have a timestamp but nobody elses?

If a vehicle was parked there already and he arrived within the first 30-minutes, how was that spot empty?

Also notice the change in background light between when everybody else arrived and when Roof arrived. Also the timestamp is showing 8am when the event took place in the evening.

Zippyjuan
12-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Check this video out, notice the vehicle parked to the right of the door is gone and then there again with each person walking into the church.

Also what is that large stain all over the right side of his shirt?

Why does Roof's video portion have a timestamp but nobody elses?

If a vehicle was parked there already and he arrived within the first 30-minutes, how was that spot empty?

Also notice the change in background light between when everybody else arrived and when Roof arrived. Also the timestamp is showing 8am when the event took place in the evening.

Time stamp on him entering shows 8:17. Exiting video shows him leaving at 9:06 and it is dark. Apparently they were not using 24 hour clock figures.

Video is cropped so the time stamp is not visible for the portion of people entering. You can tell that by how much of the car in the upper right shows or does not show. Also edited showing different people going in at different times when car was and wasn't there.

Sunset was at 8:30 that time of year so yes, lighting changed. https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/charleston-sc

jonhowe
12-14-2016, 10:16 PM

So. Because he may have been wearing a vest, and because the guy talking can't see 1 shadow (on a film taken minutes before sunset, in a place with large buildings and trees directly west of it), that is "Absolute Proof" of a "Hoax"?

jonhowe
12-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Looking at his face,, I do not see a mastermind.

And without conspiracy theory,, I wonder who was pulling his strings.

someone used him,,, and they still are.

Is a mastermind required to shoot a bunch of unarmed people and then get caught?

pcosmar
12-15-2016, 12:22 AM
Is a mastermind required to shoot a bunch of unarmed people and then get caught?

mind is required, to plan and plot.. a mindless body does not need one.

Weston White
12-15-2016, 07:32 AM
Time stamp on him entering shows 8:17. Exiting video shows him leaving at 9:06 and it is dark. Apparently they were not using 24 hour clock figures.

Video is cropped so the time stamp is not visible for the portion of people entering. You can tell that by how much of the car in the upper right shows or does not show. Also edited showing different people going in at different times when car was and wasn't there.

Sunset was at 8:30 that time of year so yes, lighting changed. https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/charleston-sc

Video of the driver of the vehicle already parked there that left within 30-minutes of them arriving please or else it didn't happen.

jonhowe
12-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Video of the driver of the vehicle already parked there that left within 30-minutes of them arriving please or else it didn't happen.

I don't understand what you're asking for.

Just watched the entire 2 hour interrogation video. It's topical for me, as a law student working in public defense, to see how they got him to confess (it wasn't hard in this case).

I'm clearly not an expert on this yet, but he seems of pretty sound mind to me throughout. I'm comparing this to the Aurora shooter in court the next day, among others (including my own clients). He seems to have a pretty solid grasp on reality and an internally consistent worldview. Says he became interested in race issues after Trayvon Martin, and slowly moved towards white nationalism on his own from the internet. I almost laughed out loud when one questioner asks "So you believe whites are superior?" and he says something like, "No! East Asians, they're the smartest. I'm just saying whites are superior to, you know, blacks. Hispanics. Those races." His extremism has some interesting nuances.

Anyways, it's an interesting and somewhat disturbing watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nk9my4SPN4

Weston White
12-16-2016, 11:05 AM
I don't understand what you're asking for.

Just watched the entire 2 hour interrogation video. It's topical for me, as a law student working in public defense, to see how they got him to confess (it wasn't hard in this case).

I'm clearly not an expert on this yet, but he seems of pretty sound mind to me throughout. I'm comparing this to the Aurora shooter in court the next day, among others (including my own clients). He seems to have a pretty solid grasp on reality and an internally consistent worldview. Says he became interested in race issues after Trayvon Martin, and slowly moved towards white nationalism on his own from the internet. I almost laughed out loud when one questioner asks "So you believe whites are superior?" and he says something like, "No! East Asians, they're the smartest. I'm just saying whites are superior to, you know, blacks. Hispanics. Those races." His extremism has some interesting nuances.

I want to know what that parked vehicle in the spot Roof pulled into, was not parked there in every other frame, or why the chopped the hell out of the video? And more than that why the vehicle left within the first 30-minutes of the church starting, however was parked there clearly arrived early, so why did they leave immediately following the congregation's meeting time--all conveniently within view of their CCTV, to depict Roof arriving and leaving in his vehicle and holding a firearm.

You thought James Holmes had a pretty solid grasp on reality? Throughout most of his time in court, the dude was chained in a wheelchair drooling like he was just provided a lithium enema.

So we are to believe that Roof radicalized himself for mass-murder within a mere 3-year timespan?

Clearly, the guy is easily manipulable, the question is who is his handler?

Being a racist does not imply the capacity to murder in cold blood.

jonhowe
12-16-2016, 04:14 PM
I want to know what that parked vehicle in the spot Roof pulled into, was not parked there in every other frame, or why the chopped the hell out of the video? And more than that why the vehicle left within the first 30-minutes of the church starting, however was parked there clearly arrived early, so why did they leave immediately following the congregation's meeting time--all conveniently within view of their CCTV, to depict Roof arriving and leaving in his vehicle and holding a firearm.

You thought James Holmes had a pretty solid grasp on reality? Throughout most of his time in court, the dude was chained in a wheelchair drooling like he was just provided a lithium enema.

So we are to believe that Roof radicalized himself for mass-murder within a mere 3-year timespan?

Clearly, the guy is easily manipulable, the question is who is his handler?

Being a racist does not imply the capacity to murder in cold blood.

Do you mean the car in the parking spot right next to the door? I dont see what's so fishy; it's clear if you look even at the footage in the video above that those clips are presented out of order. Look at the shadows (they change; get longer and clearer, disappear, then are longer and clearer again). It looks like they arranged them to go alongwith the narration ("A little girl is even seen") rather than chronologically. Why did they "chop the hell out of them"? They're trying to show the victims entering a building; the viewer doesn't need to see the entire view. It's like cropping a passport photo to put your face in the middle; the subject of the image should be prominent in the frame. Or, they're covering up a hoax with a magic disappearing car. It could be that too, I guess. I just dont find it that odd that someone would be leaving a church in the evening.

RE James Holmes, I should have said "I am contrasting this to James Holmes" rather than "comparing". You're correct, Holmes was totally out of it. Roof does not seem to be. He's quoting statistics, films, and making (what he sees as) fine distinctions between "White Supremacy" and "White Nationalism".

RE: 3 years. Yes. I think that is reasonable to believe. Bush convinced an entire nation to go to war in Iraq in what, a year? How long do YOU think it takes to become radicalized? Can you point to an example where it took longer in a case like this?

RE: Handler. Why must we assume a handler? This was an extremely simple attack. He walked into a de facto no gun zone and shot some people because he was pissed off and stupid. What in THIS case makes you think someone else was involved?

RE: Racism. True. I don't think anyone claimed otherwise. He was BOTH racist and a cold blooded murderer.

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-17-2016, 09:12 AM
Do you mean the car in the parking spot right next to the door? I dont see what's so fishy; it's clear if you look even at the footage in the video above that those clips are presented out of order. Look at the shadows (they change; get longer and clearer, disappear, then are longer and clearer again). It looks like they arranged them to go alongwith the narration ("A little girl is even seen") rather than chronologically. Why did they "chop the hell out of them"? They're trying to show the victims entering a building; the viewer doesn't need to see the entire view. It's like cropping a passport photo to put your face in the middle; the subject of the image should be prominent in the frame. Or, they're covering up a hoax with a magic disappearing car. It could be that too, I guess. I just dont find it that odd that someone would be leaving a church in the evening.

RE James Holmes, I should have said "I am contrasting this to James Holmes" rather than "comparing". You're correct, Holmes was totally out of it. Roof does not seem to be. He's quoting statistics, films, and making (what he sees as) fine distinctions between "White Supremacy" and "White Nationalism".

RE: 3 years. Yes. I think that is reasonable to believe. Bush convinced an entire nation to go to war in Iraq in what, a year? How long do YOU think it takes to become radicalized? Can you point to an example where it took longer in a case like this?

RE: Handler. Why must we assume a handler? This was an extremely simple attack. He walked into a de facto no gun zone and shot some people because he was pissed off and stupid. What in THIS case makes you think someone else was involved?

RE: Racism. True. I don't think anyone claimed otherwise. He was BOTH racist and a cold blooded murderer.

The whole " I'm going to leave you alive to tell the tale " statement to survivor doesn't jibe with this hypothesis

jonhowe
12-17-2016, 09:30 AM
The whole " I'm going to leave you alive to tell the tale " statement to survivor doesn't jibe with this hypothesis

Yes it does. Watch the interviews. The entire point of the shooting was to "raise awareness of racial issues" according to him (though, NOT to start a race war). He assumed that after firing 70+ shots that the police would be waiting for him when he left and he'd die by being shot either by them or himself. If he assumed he was going to die, it jibes perfectly.

He even mentioned that shooting up "gangsters" in a city wouldn't be as optimal, even though THOSE were the types of black people who 'deserved it', because it wouldn't create as much attention.

There are a lot of mass shootings that have very fishy aspects to them, as you rightly seem to believe. I don't see any of those in this case.

EDIT: From your POV, how does the "Im going to let you live" part make you think a handler was involved? If it was really an orchestrated event, the news/details would get out ANYWAY.

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-17-2016, 11:14 AM
Yes it does. Watch the interviews. The entire point of the shooting was to "raise awareness of racial issues" according to him (though, NOT to start a race war). He assumed that after firing 70+ shots that the police would be waiting for him when he left and he'd die by being shot either by them or himself. If he assumed he was going to die, it jibes perfectly.

He even mentioned that shooting up "gangsters" in a city wouldn't be as optimal, even though THOSE were the types of black people who 'deserved it', because it wouldn't create as much attention.

There are a lot of mass shootings that have very fishy aspects to them, as you rightly seem to believe. I don't see any of those in this case.

EDIT: From your POV, how does the "Im going to let you live" part make you think a handler was involved? If it was really an orchestrated event, the news/details would get out ANYWAY.

Check the parts I bold from your posts, these are the parts that don't jibe.

" wait, he was just stupid and pissed off "

" wait, he was just trying to raise racial awareness, not incite racial tensions ! "

Tywysog Cymru
12-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Dylan Roof was an evil person who did an evil thing. That's basically the issue we're dealing with. It's not guns or prescription drugs that are responsible, it's what no one is talking about, that people are not fundamentally good.

Zippyjuan
12-17-2016, 12:57 PM
1) all shootings are fake- nobody actually dies.
2) they are all medicated- Big Pharma made them do it
3) the government is behind all of it to take everybody's guns away or impose martial law
4) people are incapable of doing bad or stupid things on their own

It only took the jury about two hours to find him guilty.

jonhowe
12-17-2016, 08:53 PM
Check the parts I bold from your posts, these are the parts that don't jibe.

" wait, he was just stupid and pissed off "

" wait, he was just trying to raise racial awareness, not incite racial tensions ! "

I think the two segments jibe perfectly, though I don't claim his worldview was necessarily internally consistent (watch the interrogation; even he seems to realize that once the FBI give him some hypothetical, after he confesses of course). He was stupid and pissed off, went deep into researching racial 'awareness' issues, and thought a shooting would be the best way to bring awareness to them. He didn't want a race war, he claims, because he didn't think it was necessary. He seems to think a White Nation and Black Nation could be established peacefully; he just had to jumpstart it by making people aware. Hence, assuming he would die as he left the church, leaving the lady alive.

REGARDLESS, what part of this discussion leads to your apparent conclusion that he had a "handler"? You've yet to clarify on that.

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-18-2016, 07:12 AM
I have yet to make any claims of a handler. . .

but given the gargantuan pile of bullshit the MSM spouts off about everyday, seemingly for an apparent reason, I like to research their storyline of events.

jonhowe
12-18-2016, 07:51 AM
I have yet to make any claims of a handler. . .

but given the gargantuan pile of bull$#@! the MSM spouts off about everyday, seemingly for an apparent reason, I like to research their storyline of events.

You did say "Clearly, the guy is easily manipulable, the question is who is his handler?" Implying, he has a handler.

I don't mean to belabor the point, I just think it's better to look into something BEFORE jumping to that kind of conclusion. Not that there's some horrible harm done by the assumption, it just doesn't get us to the truth any faster.

Did you watch the interrogation? It's a good place to start. I found it particularly interesting, now that I'm looking at recent news stories about him, that they all seem to agree "he wanted to start a race war". Yet, in both the interrogation AND his manifesto, he says the opposite. So yeah, there is some twisting going on here by TPTB. I just think it's of his words, not of his mind. Though, I'd like to know more about his past drug use (SSRIs? I'd bet money he was not a user of psychedelics, that's for sure; not much 'peace and love' going on there), most of what we know is quite literally 5 year old high school gossip.

jmdrake
12-18-2016, 08:46 AM
You know what the real false flag is? The supposed Alex Jones listener who shot up the pizza joint. And for once Alex "false flag" Jones isn't shouting "false flag." I think AJ got punked. Seriously. And this isn't good for the rest of us. AJ helped Trump get in, partly on the strength of the 9/11 Truth movement. (Sorry haters but 9/11 Truth was a net positive in votes for Donald Trump). Trump smells like a rat and now Alex Jones has been punked and he won't be able ot hold Trump's feet to the fire, if he would have ever been willing to do that anyway.

What is crazy is to be unquestioning, and to trust the government and MSM as your default. Especially when propaganda is basically legal for them.

PS: Nice Alinsky tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuB6wavzcww

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-18-2016, 01:38 PM
You did say "Clearly, the guy is easily manipulable, the question is who is his handler?" Implying, he has a handler.

I don't mean to belabor the point, I just think it's better to look into something BEFORE jumping to that kind of conclusion. Not that there's some horrible harm done by the assumption, it just doesn't get us to the truth any faster.

Did you watch the interrogation? It's a good place to start. I found it particularly interesting, now that I'm looking at recent news stories about him, that they all seem to agree "he wanted to start a race war". Yet, in both the interrogation AND his manifesto, he says the opposite. So yeah, there is some twisting going on here by TPTB. I just think it's of his words, not of his mind. Though, I'd like to know more about his past drug use (SSRIs? I'd bet money he was not a user of psychedelics, that's for sure; not much 'peace and love' going on there), most of what we know is quite literally 5 year old high school gossip.

Hey Jonhowe,

I think you might have got me mixed up with another poster. . .

never said those things you quoted me as saying

jonhowe
12-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Hey Jonhowe,

I think you might have got me mixed up with another poster. . .

never said those things you quoted me as saying

Well shit, that explains why I was so confused by your replies. :eek:

My apologies. Now I feel like an ass.

Edit: My dialogue with you and Weston got confused in my eagerness to post here/procrastinate from the work I should be doing.