PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is #1 in UAW mock elections on Rush Limbaugh!

AmericanPatriot777
12-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't typically listen to Rush, but I heard this on his program today (rebroadcast of friday's program). This was hilarious to listen to! I ran home and found the transcript.

Caller informs Rush that the UAW is holding mock elections in every union shop clear across the country. Rush is surprised to learn Ron Paul came in first and Rudy was nowhere in sight.

Digg it here:
http://digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_1_in_UAW_mock_elections_on_Rush_Limbaugh_ Show_12_7

AmericanPatriot777
12-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Let's send this to the top of Digg!

Birdlady
12-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Wow notice though how Rush says "Rudy's not even focusing on Iowa, though. That's the thing."

bobmurph
12-09-2007, 06:31 PM
dugg.

A UAW endorsement would be incredible. Very unlikely. But incredible.

freedominnumbers
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Those UAW represented employees were promptly let go for acting against the best interest of the union and the employer.:rolleyes:

EvilEngineer
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
ehh... rush is too damn full of him self... he needs to be knocked down a few rungs so he can stop worshiping him self. Every time I see him, he looks like Robin Leech.

Geronimo
12-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Dugg

Janet0116
12-09-2007, 08:05 PM
love it. Is Rudy putting all his eggs in Florida's basket or what? that's all he mentions

AmericanPatriot777
12-10-2007, 02:57 AM
[love it. Is Rudy putting all his eggs in Florida's basket or what? that's all he mentions]

They stole the 2000 election in Florida with the help of Jeb Bush. Maybe they think they can steal it again there!

rfbz
12-10-2007, 03:03 AM
love it. Is Rudy putting all his eggs in Florida's basket or what? that's all he mentions

When Giuliani was on Meet the Press today, Tim Russert brought up the poll results showing him at 5% in Iowa and Rudy responded by saying that he wasn't focused on any particular state, he's running a national campaign and the numbers are solid across the country as opposed to wide differences from state to state. So in other words, that 5% is pretty steady all across the country?

amonasro
12-10-2007, 03:13 AM
I heard this segment on Friday. I was flabbergasted to even hear RP mentioned... I listen to conservative talk radio when I'm driving (which is a lot) and they have given up on any mention of the man, it's really depressing. It's all about Huckabee lately.

Of course, on cue Rush responds with a Rudy comment, grrr... you can't tell from the transcript but he seemed noticeably unnerved and annoyed as soon as the caller mentioned Ron.