PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Love?In

afwjam
12-09-2016, 12:04 PM
In our Revolution? We lost the communications high ground when we gave up on this. Hate begets Hate. We need to reorientate our bull horns and meet the violence with love in our voices. The bull shit gets old fast as people search for something real, with passion and love. Dr. Paul showed us. Communication is everything in this fight.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 12:14 PM
This.

dannno
12-09-2016, 02:45 PM
I don't know. The Love is NOT in attacking Donald Trump over stupid mainstream media fabricated bullshit, that I will say *cough* *cough*

Our country and the world as a whole just dodged a huge bullet by electing Trump over Hillary. Even though alternative media is under attack right now, we will likely get to keep alternative media because Trump is President. That is probably the most important thing in the entire world right now if we ever hope to achieve liberty in the future. If Hillary were elected, as we have seen recently we would be facing some huge problems with the first amendment and a free press.

Right now I think we need to focus on making Donald Trump's Presidency as liberty oriented as possible. He is continuing to say some great things on foreign policy and we will probably see a lot of job growth.

We will see some hurdles. We know how the elite operate. They will mess around with the economy, perpetuate false flags and put out propaganda through the mainstream media. Where I see Trump faltering the most is possibly succumbing to some of their tricks, and the fact that he has some authoritarian tendencies could prove to be a big issue.

But as far as where is the Love in the liberty movement, that comes from each of us as individuals. The collective Love we saw before was rallying around Ron Paul for President. Unfortunately there isn't much to rally behind at the moment. Trump isn't a liberty candidate, but we can rally to help make his candidacy more liberty oriented. We can be grateful Hillary wasn't elected.

I hope that in the future there will be something for the liberty movement to be as excited about as we were for Ron Paul.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 03:02 PM
I don't know. The Love is NOT in attacking Donald Trump over stupid mainstream media fabricated bullshit, that I will say *cough* *cough*

Our country and the world as a whole just dodged a huge bullet by electing Trump over Hillary. Even though alternative media is under attack right now, we will likely get to keep alternative media because Trump is President. That is probably the most important thing in the entire world right now if we ever hope to achieve liberty in the future. If Hillary were elected, as we have seen recently we would be facing some huge problems with the first amendment and a free press.

Right now I think we need to focus on making Donald Trump's Presidency as liberty oriented as possible. He is continuing to say some great things on foreign policy and we will probably see a lot of job growth.

We will see some hurdles. We know how the elite operate. They will mess around with the economy, perpetuate false flags and put out propaganda through the mainstream media. Where I see Trump faltering the most is possibly succumbing to some of their tricks, and the fact that he has some authoritarian tendencies could prove to be a big issue.

But as far as where is the Love in the liberty movement, that comes from each of us as individuals. The collective Love we saw before was rallying around Ron Paul for President. Unfortunately there isn't much to rally behind at the moment. Trump isn't a liberty candidate, but we can rally to help make his candidacy more liberty oriented. We can be grateful Hillary wasn't elected.

I hope that in the future there will be something for the liberty movement to be as excited about as we were for Ron Paul.

It's not a candidacy anymore, it's Reince Priebus and Mike Pence preparing to take over the executive branch. The alt media puts out propaganda of its own, and right now they're rubbing these guys' nuts with a weird brand of authoritarian messaging that undermines much of what people on this site worked for with the Paul campaigns.

As far as getting candidates/ideas to rally around, I think the answer is in local politics. At least for the next 2-4 years.

jllundqu
12-09-2016, 03:46 PM
It's not a candidacy anymore, it's Reince Priebus and Mike Pence preparing to take over the executive branch. The alt media puts out propaganda of its own, and right now they're rubbing these guys' nuts with a weird brand of authoritarian messaging that undermines much of what people on this site worked for with the Paul campaigns.

As far as getting candidates/ideas to rally around, I think the answer is in local politics. At least for the next 2-4 years.

I think the only idea(s) we need to rally around are:

1.) War and Peace - Teaming up with the sane and willing to end regime change wars, drone assassinations, proxy wars, and every other neocon created mess, to bring about more peace in this world. Rep. Gabbards recent bill is a prime example and opportunity.

2.) Government Spending, Proper Role of Government - Trump is positioned to massively increase spending on infrastructure, domestic agencies, military misadventures, etc.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 04:12 PM
I think the only idea(s) we need to rally around are:

1.) War and Peace - Teaming up with the sane and willing to end regime change wars, drone assassinations, proxy wars, and every other neocon created mess, to bring about more peace in this world. Rep. Gabbards recent bill is a prime example and opportunity.

2.) Government Spending, Proper Role of Government - Trump is positioned to massively increase spending on infrastructure, domestic agencies, military misadventures, etc.

Those are both good ideas. Especially interested in #2, because people are way too quick to turn to the fedgov and gov in general to solve their problems.

dannno
12-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Those are both good ideas. Especially interested in #2, because people are way too quick to turn to the fedgov and gov in general to solve their problems.

Trump has been promoting #1 non-stop.

I think #2 is greatly exaggerated.