PDA

View Full Version : Florida woman arrested for sending death threats to Sandy Hook parent, calls massacre a 'hoax'

Zippyjuan
12-07-2016, 02:09 PM
http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/12/07/florida-woman-arrested-for-sending-death-threats-to-sandy-hook-parent-calls-massacre-a-hoax#

I am sure the woman is glad to know her child is not really dead but just hiding someplace.

The U.S. Department of Justice charged a Florida woman for threatening a parent of a child lost in the Sandy Hook massacre, because she believed it was all a hoax.

According to USA Today, 57-year-old Lucy Richards of Tampa, Florida, was charged Wednesday with four counts of transmitting threats, each count carrying a minimum of five years in prison. She is scheduled to appear in a Fort Lauderdale court on December 19.

http://media2.fdncms.com/orlando/imager/u/blog/2546322/636167050868861585-thumbnail-richards.jpg?cb=1481141055
Lucy Richards from an unrelated arrest in 1997

The mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary occurred on December 14, 2012. Gunman Adam Lanza shot and killed 20 children and 6 adults that day. It was most definitely not a hoax.

Richards' terribly misinformed theories surrounding the incident aren't anything new. Over the last few years, "Sandy Hook Truthers," along with a plethora of fake news sites, have perpetuated the conspiracy theory, despite zero evidence.

Just last April, a professor at Florida Atlantic University was fired after harassing the parents of one of the deceased children. He later attempted to sue the university, stating his First Amendment rights were violated.

dannno
12-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the fake news zip.

dannno
12-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Only a few more steps to go, and the fake news media can start referring to conspiracy theorists as terrorists, instead.

Zippyjuan
12-07-2016, 02:28 PM
I knew the deniers would be along shortly. As I said, families will be happy to learn their members did not actually die. They have been suffering needlessly.

dannno
12-07-2016, 02:51 PM
I knew the deniers would be along shortly. As I said, families will be happy to learn their members did not actually die. They have been suffering needlessly.

How do you know they did? Many of the parents had careers in acting, and many others were very active in anti-gun organizations. Maybe this is them getting paid for another gig?

CPUd
12-07-2016, 02:52 PM
This is fake because there was a map of Sandy Hook in The Dark Knight. It was a pizza related map.

dannno
12-07-2016, 02:53 PM
I mean, holy shit Zippy, people here are not retarded... Sandy hook happened more than 4 years ago. The other day the news is talking about a guy who allegedly goes into Comet Pizza with a gun in investigate pizzagate, now this lady is sending death threats over Sandy Hook a couple days later?

This is what is called spinning a narrative, AKA your job title.. You should be pretty familiar with it and not be so smug as to think we can't easily figure this shit out.

TheCount
12-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Makes total sense.

nikcers
12-07-2016, 03:13 PM
I mean, holy $#@! Zippy, people here are not retarded... Sandy hook happened more than 4 years ago. The other day the news is talking about a guy who allegedly goes into Comet Pizza with a gun in investigate pizzagate, now this lady is sending death threats over Sandy Hook a couple days later?

This is what is called spinning a narrative, AKA your job title.. You should be pretty familiar with it and not be so smug as to think we can't easily figure this $#@! out.

I don't understand lots of conspiracy minded people believe sandy hook was a cover up on the level of 9/11. Lots of alternative media will link "plausible" conspiracy theories like JFK and 9/11 to make people that believe one more likely to believe the other. Are you saying that the pizzagate is a limited hangout intended to spoil both narratives or you saying Sandy Hook is?

phill4paul
12-07-2016, 03:24 PM
9/11 was an Outside Job!

lilymc
12-07-2016, 03:28 PM
I mean, holy $#@! Zippy, people here are not retarded... Sandy hook happened more than 4 years ago. The other day the news is talking about a guy who allegedly goes into Comet Pizza with a gun in investigate pizzagate, now this lady is sending death threats over Sandy Hook a couple days later?

This is what is called spinning a narrative, AKA your job title.. You should be pretty familiar with it and not be so smug as to think we can't easily figure this $#@! out.

I saw it coming a mile away. And they're going to continue to demonize the alternative media ("fake news"), so-called "conspiracy theorists", anti-NWO /liberty-minded people, "the right", etc.

It's so flippin obvious. In fact, I hate to say this, but I think more false flags are coming. Just watch, when it happens the perp will either be a member of the "alt-right" or their usual, another lone gunmen who pledges his allegiance to ISIS.

CPUd
12-07-2016, 03:42 PM
This thread is a false flag

TheCount
12-07-2016, 03:59 PM
It's so flippin obvious. In fact, I hate to say this, but I think more false flags are coming.When you think that everything is a false flag, then that is inevitable.

lilymc
12-07-2016, 04:20 PM
When you think that everything is a false flag, then that is inevitable.

I don't. There are tons of shootings or news stories everyday that aren't false flags. When you start looking into this stuff, and if you genuinely care about the truth, it's not difficult to discern between what rings true and what stinks.

Maybe this video I did on the topic will shed some light on some of the signs. I posted this the other day, but since we're talking about it, I'll post it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiWGFGoyng

UWDude
12-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Well that does it. Time to start banning free speech! From now on, we are only to be told what our media overlords deem is right and true! HAIL CNN! HAIL MSNBC! NAIL FOX NEWS! GUARDIANS OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE! AND HAIL THEIR TRUTHSTUFFEL's ZIPPY AND CPUD AND THE COUNT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Krugminator2
12-07-2016, 04:36 PM
When you think that everything is a false flag, then that is inevitable.

It is direct result of the educational system not teaching people how to reason and think probabilistically.

The odds of almost every major conspiracy where lots of people are involved are zero percent. Conspiracy theorists never seem to get that numerous people would have to coordinate the events and the odds that someone would speak out for financial gain are very high. And the motives they give for the conspiracy are always insane.

Natural Citizen
12-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Only a few more steps to go, and the fake news media can start referring to conspiracy theorists as terrorists, instead.

Yeah, that terrorist term tends to get thrown around rather arbitrarily these days when it's convenient.

UWDude
12-07-2016, 04:46 PM
It is direct result of the educational system not teaching people how to reason and think probabilistically.

The odds of almost every major conspiracy where lots of people are involved are zero percent. Conspiracy theorists never seem to get that numerous people would have to coordinate the events and the odds that someone would speak out for financial gain are very high. And the motives they give for the conspiracy are always insane.

compartmentalization.

dannno
12-07-2016, 05:06 PM
I don't understand lots of conspiracy minded people believe sandy hook was a cover up on the level of 9/11. Lots of alternative media will link "plausible" conspiracy theories like JFK and 9/11 to make people that believe one more likely to believe the other. Are you saying that the pizzagate is a limited hangout intended to spoil both narratives or you saying Sandy Hook is?

No, I'm saying this story is probably a hoax or staged to some effect as well.

UWDude
12-07-2016, 05:11 PM
No, I'm saying this story is probably a hoax or staged to some effect as well.

There have been hundreds of death threats sent to electors. No arrests. Thousands of people threatening to kill Trump. Only one Secret Service visit that I know of.

It is probably not a false flag, it is just selective enforcement, for the sake of a propaganda campaign.

And apparently a Floridian threatening somebody in Connecticut is seen as a valid threat, so why not all the people sending death threats to electors? Why not all the people threatening to kill Donald Trump?

TheCount
12-07-2016, 05:29 PM
It is direct result of the educational system not teaching people how to reason and think probabilistically. Education could help, but the human mind is a pattern recognition engine. It just so happens that it's oversensitive in certain people who see patterns where none actually exist. That's why it's very rare to find a person who only believes in one or two conspiracy theories. Those who believe in one tend to believe in many.

UWDude
12-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Like this conspiracy theory, that was just uncovered today?
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806511165593501696

Police admit sex complaint against Assange was fabricated in elaborate plot

Everybody already knew it was a conspiracy theory, but nice to be vindicated.... ...again.

Krugminator2
12-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Everybody already knew it was a conspiracy theory, but nice to be vindicated.... ...again.

I am failing to see how that is even remotely comparable to claiming Sandy Hook was faked.

pcosmar
12-07-2016, 06:57 PM
I am failing to see how that is even remotely comparable to claiming Sandy Hook was faked.

Fake/Hoax?

some make those claims,, I call it political theater.

DGambler
12-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Education could help, but the human mind is a pattern recognition engine. It just so happens that it's oversensitive in certain people who see patterns where none actually exist. That's why it's very rare to find a person who only believes in one or two conspiracy theories. Those who believe in one tend to believe in many.

Fascinating, I saw this exact argument on a different forum today...

lilymc
12-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Fake/Hoax?

some make those claims,, I call it political theater.

Which was pretty much made legal... unbeknownst to the general public, I think.

So it really shouldn't be so outrageous or crazy to certain people on this thread.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuB6wavzcww

TheCount
12-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Fascinating, I saw this exact argument on a different forum today...

Thank you for your excellent example of pattern recognition.

CaseyJones
12-07-2016, 07:56 PM
I wonder who she was on here?

DGambler
12-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Thank you for your excellent example of pattern recognition.

And you for talking points.

CPUd
12-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Education could help, but the human mind is a pattern recognition engine. It just so happens that it's oversensitive in certain people who see patterns where none actually exist. That's why it's very rare to find a person who only believes in one or two conspiracy theories. Those who believe in one tend to believe in many.

Some of that stuff even crosses educational boundaries. I know people with degrees and even a PhD who got taken in by the Iraqi dinar scammers who could take literally anything in the news and connect it to the revaluation, which has been "coming soon" for 10+ years now.

TheCount
12-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Some of that stuff even crosses educational boundaries. I know people with degrees and even a PhD who got taken in by the Iraqi dinar scammers who could take literally anything in the news and connect it to the revaluation, which has been "coming soon" for 10+ years now.Is that meme still going? I honestly had no idea; I thought that those guys had all transformed into '$51,000 gold' people years ago.

It's more than just those sorts of things though... There's a really great example of a company whose name escapes me at the moment... the rumor mill said that they would be making sapphire glass for Apple. People invested in them to an absurd degree over the course of months and years, taking out second mortgages and such. There's an archived thread where you can read their reactions while the company went bankrupt literally overnight. It's sobering stuff.

CPUd
12-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Is that meme still going? I honestly had no idea; I thought that those guys had all transformed into '$51,000 gold' people years ago.

It's more than just those sorts of things though... There's a really great example of a company whose name escapes me at the moment... the rumor mill said that they would be making sapphire glass for Apple. People invested in them to an absurd degree over the course of months and years, taking out second mortgages and such. There's an archived thread where you can read their reactions while the company went bankrupt literally overnight. It's sobering stuff.

Yes, it's still out there. Search "IQD calls" or "dinar calls", you will see shit like this:

12/6/2016

4 Comments

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2016, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Good Evening Everybody. I am excited. In terms of Intel guys, the Intel we have been putting out has been coming out from my sources only. It is something we want you guys to feel comfortable with and I feel comfortable putting it out. We put it out so you can learn where we are and the status of our situation and so you can be prepared for this blessing. When you get the Intel from a call, concerning the information, you have to discern and you have find the truth. Sometimes it is tough. Sometimes I hear things that are out there that sort of make you go into different directions. l stay focus and have faith for this. I want to encourage and lift you up. That is my goal in this is to be a facilitator and edify you.

Bruce: In the last day or so, about 4am the banks started recalibrating the rates and the rates started to change and reset. It is called repopulation of the rates. This has been going on for a couple of days. We thought they would be completed, but we still have several not settled in at the time of this broadcast. Yesterday all but 7 countries currencies were settled in and live on the screen and rates were fixed. Out of 209 countries we had 202 settled in and become solid on the screens live. That left 7 to go. Today two more settled in. One was Saudi Arabian currency, the Riyal. Then the Iraqi Dinar was the other one. Things are happening in Iraq and the Middle East making this thing happen.

UWDude
12-07-2016, 09:01 PM

I replied to a quote about conspiracy thinker's psychology as supposed lack of education and inability to think "probabilistically", not Sandy Hook.

So, lets try that again:

UWDude
12-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Some of that stuff even crosses educational boundaries. I know people with degrees and even a PhD who got taken in by the Iraqi dinar scammers who could take literally anything in the news and connect it to the revaluation, which has been "coming soon" for 10+ years now.
Interesting. How do you find the time, between your 5000 posts here a year, and all the research you must put into your posts.... ...and all that time to talk to PhD's about Iraqi Dinar scams.
Who do you work for?

Natural Citizen
12-07-2016, 10:50 PM
I wonder who she was on here?

That's precisely what I was wondering.

Dr.3D
12-07-2016, 11:23 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the reporter from the Newtown Bee, interviewed the principal, Dawn Hochsprung after it was over when later we find she had been killed by the perpetrator before the interview.

Danke
12-07-2016, 11:26 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the reporter from the Newtown Bee, interviewed the principal, Dawn Hochsprung after it was over when later we find she had been killed by the perpetrator before the interview.

A Do It Yourself Guide to Communicating with the Dead
By Lori Lothian

http://accessnewage.com/articles/vario/LOTTALK.HTM

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-08-2016, 12:09 AM
The woman said, “you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon." She also wrote, "Look behind you it's death."

That does not even fit the legal criteria of threat, at least by itself.

Federal document with quotes here: http://sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/

dannno
12-08-2016, 12:27 AM
The woman said, “you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon." She also wrote, "Look behind you it's death."

That does not even fit the legal criteria of threat, at least by itself.

Federal document with quotes here: http://sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/

Why would someone who thought the Sandy Hook incident was a hoax want to kill or threaten one of the crisis actors or actresses anyway? That's destroying evidence.

I mean, is the logic supposed to be that if she offs a crisis actor or actress that somehow the world will be a better place? There are tons of crisis actors and actresses out there, I just don't even really see a motive here.

Isaac Bickerstaff
12-08-2016, 01:59 PM

Nope. All you need is a bunch of dumbasses that think they are too smart to be fooled. Then you can make them believe anything you want, and don't even have to try very hard.

"There's no way They could pull off . . ."
Sucker.
This is known as The Big Lie. Oldest trick in the book and it still worked on you.