PDA

View Full Version : Obama is helping Trump with cabinet picks

EBounding
12-07-2016, 01:44 PM
This is great news! President Obama is a constitutional scholar and Nobel Peace Prize winner.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/obama-is-helping-trump-with-cabinet-picks/

Asked if he talked to the president about possible appointments, Trump responded: “I have asked him what he would think of this one and that one. We have a very good dialogue.”

He continued to kvell: “I do like him. I love getting his ideas. I take his recommendations very seriously. There are some people I will be appointing and I have appointed that he thought very highly of that person.”

CPUd
12-07-2016, 01:59 PM
He met with Rahm Emanuel today, maybe he got some advice from him as well.

12-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Guess they got over that whole birth certificate thing.

presence
12-07-2016, 04:18 PM
This is great news! President Obama is a constitutional scholar and Nobel Peace Prize winner.

dammit

now I have some rice from my dinner stuck in my sinus cavity

silverhandorder
12-07-2016, 04:25 PM
MAGA.

helmuth_hubener
12-07-2016, 04:46 PM
This is exactly what I would do. It is, I think, what any smart person would do. Especially one planning to bring about radical change.

Not that Trump is necessarily wanting to implement radical change.

But this is what he should do if he were.

If you're going to tear down everything (or anything!) the system loves and treasures, you don't want that system to see it coming. You absolutely do not.

So keep up those phone calls to Obama, Trump! Half an hour a day, at least! Convince him you would *ne-e-e-ver* prosecute Hillary, oh no. No reason to tarnish yourself by issuing a pardon.

For me, I withhold judgment until President Trump is actually in office, doing things. Then I can classify those things as good or bad. But most will not withhold judgment, they're already making up their minds and getting first impressions, and so far, most normal people "on the street" think he's doing an impressive job. His psychological and persuasive skills are unbelievable -- a wonder to behold!

UWDude
12-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Donald Trump talks to a lot of people.
You guys are all just jealous the only people you talk to are online.
Haters gonna hate.

HE even mentioned Obama approved of some of his picks!
Wow!

(that doesn't mean Obama is making the picks, does it? Especially since wikileaks proved Citibank chose Obama's cabinet).

Breaking news guys!

Losers.