PDA

View Full Version : Kissinger summoned to Trump Tower for private meeting

scm
12-06-2016, 08:45 AM
"The President-elect was reported to have called on Kissinger, who formerly served as Secretary of State from 1973 and 1977, to ask his advice, despite the fact that many believe that Kissinger is a ‘war criminal,’ as the controversial book The Trial of Henry Kissinger points out."

https://www.intellihub.com/kissinger-summoned-trump-tower/

How do you drain the swamp by inviting criminal douchbags to your lair.

jllundqu
12-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Jesus can't that vampire die already? Why the hell is Trump letting that war criminal anywhere near him? Oh I forgot..... MAGA

Sola_Fide
12-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Relax guys. It's just a ploy. Trump really is a non interventionist agorist voluntarist. He's just meeting with the devils in order to make them feel good before he drains the swamp.

jllundqu
12-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Trump is more non-interventionist that Ron Paul! Just watch

juleswin
12-06-2016, 09:42 AM
I see what Trump is doing. He is keeping his non interventionist friend close and his interventionist enemies closer. How can you people not see the 3D chess he is playing? The man who wrote "The art of the deal" must know what he is doing.

jllundqu
12-06-2016, 09:53 AM
You guys... he's just being a smart business man. He will take the opinions and advice of the neocon warhawks to have the appearance of neutrality... then he will drop the non-interventionist hammer! Just watch! Top KEK 4D Chess Grandmaster!

CPUd
12-06-2016, 02:22 PM
They are actually old friends via George Steinbrenner, and have met several times already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzt-uAaLhO8

asurfaholic
12-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Here's Ron Paul on steroids again.

This is that great upgrade over Clinton everyone was so excited about?

Too bad, this is only the beginning.

JK/SEA
12-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

Jamesiv1
12-06-2016, 03:30 PM
The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women,
^this

lol

presence
12-06-2016, 03:47 PM
#draintheswamp #MAGA

eleganz
12-06-2016, 04:19 PM
Jesus Christ, Trump is not anywhere close to being a principled non-interventionist libertarian, he is his own thing and he will do things he own way (not like a libertarian would) and its best for all of you to accept that reality before you blow a nerve.

Sola_Fide
12-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Jesus Christ, Trump is not anywhere close to being a principled non-interventionist libertarian, he is his own thing and he will do things he own way (not like a libertarian would) and its best for all of you to accept that reality before you blow a nerve.

He's Ron Paul with guts. The guts part being that he disagrees with everything Ron Paul believes.

JK/SEA
12-06-2016, 04:28 PM
He's Ron Paul with guts. The guts part being that he disagrees with everything Ron Paul believes.

Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

nikcers
12-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Our president is truly crazy. FML

Natural Citizen
12-06-2016, 05:02 PM
How old's he anyway? Sheesh. I thought he'd have kicked off a long time ago. Do these minions have some magical blood or something?

scm
12-06-2016, 06:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

anaconda
12-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Our president is truly crazy. FML

As long as we're all descending into tyranny and poverty it might as well be entertaining to a degree.

DamianTV
12-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Good grief! Tramp, er, uh, Trump hasnt even made it thru the Electoral College yet, which accordingly may fuck up everything if enough Electorates actually go thru and vote for Hittlary instead! Aside from this election debacle, spectacle of turbulence and contention, the only way we will know anything is if #1 Trump actually gets sworn in and #2 who the final choices for his staff are. He isnt Ron Paul on steroids, he is just a different form of dangerous than the current status quo. Draining any swamp does no good if you fill it back up with different swamp water.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HXEfQX4k4jk/VzLRT1l9ygI/AAAAAAAAARk/uzISVVRMGkQ67EB3zXK__LRRGlE1f1SzQCLcB/s1600/WereAllScrewed2016.jpg

And yes, I am for one still committed to the idea that although the popular election has taken place, the outcome did not matter, we are still screwed.

Lastly, yes, Kissinger is Obama's CIA handler.

Weston White
12-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Ron Paul on steroids? More like what Ron Paul might be like if he were overly medicated on SSRI'.

...How can one "drain the swamp" is Kissinger's fat corpse is plugging up the drain?

I would like to imagine he met with him only to tell him: Look guy, as of 1/20/17, I am willing to give you a nice head-start, okay; you now have 48-hours to fly your sorry ass out of the USA, never to return, or else as your president I am going to end you, capiche?

pao
12-07-2016, 06:17 AM
I would like to imagine he met with him only to tell him: Look guy, as of 1/20/17, I am willing to give you a nice head-start, okay; you now have 48-hours to fly your sorry ass out of the USA, never to return, or else as your president I am going to end you, capiche?

Don't think such a threat would be made until after Jan 20th. But, just as likely the conversation could have went...

Ok Mr. Trump, when you become President, I'll give you a nice breaking in period, say one year, to align your policies with this list--look you're not too far off the mark... your police state stuff and your Iran rhetoric, bravo--or else, as a representative of the powers behind the Presidency, I (or someone like me) am going to end you, capiche?

Weston White
12-07-2016, 06:26 AM
lolz, I think we have a winner. ...And end thread.

Philmanoman
12-07-2016, 06:29 AM
So...is he talking about the Trump voter hysteria?
Tell me that's not hysteria...
Lmao