PDA

View Full Version : If you could say one thing to the MSM...

lilymc
12-05-2016, 04:53 PM
If you could say one thing to the MSM (the "real news") or to be more specific, the people who control it... what would you say to them?

Keep in mind, this is if they could actually hear you.

Go ahead, don't hold back. :)

Note to the mods: If I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, please move it.

Suzanimal
12-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Go to hell, ya fuckin liars. :)

Yes, I would say that to their face.

lilymc
12-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Go to hell, ya $#@!in liars. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

Thank you!

enhanced_deficit
12-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Got so much more but if it has to be just one thing:

"Why do you continue to be a Weapon of Mass Deception over a decade after fake Iraq WMD propaganda stories?"

lilymc
12-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Got so much more but if it has to be just one thing:

"Why do you continue to be a Weapon of Mass Deception over a decade after fake Iraq WMD propaganda stories?"

Excellent, thank you.

+ rep.

Ender
12-05-2016, 05:27 PM
STFU

lilymc
12-05-2016, 05:32 PM
STFU

haha. Thank you.

Btw, if anyone wants to share more than one thought... feel free to post a paragraph or whatever.

bunklocoempire
12-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Your product still sucks, buh-bye since about 9 years ago.

Danke
12-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Leave our kids alone.

AZJoe
12-05-2016, 06:48 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/jgwty.jpg

Carlybee
12-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Your journalistic integrity is now even lower than TMZ and the Enquirer.

otherone
12-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Go to hell, ya $#@!in liars. :)

"Keep the change, you filthy animal."

otherone
12-05-2016, 07:17 PM
If you could say one thing to the MSM (the "real news") or to be more specific, the people who control it... what would you say to them?

Keep in mind, this is if they could actually hear you.

Go ahead, don't hold back. :)

Note to the mods: If I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, please move it.

http://i.imgur.com/FtFwffE.jpg

jkr
12-05-2016, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fon9b-aO6ec

lilymc
12-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Hahaha... I love these. + reps to all who are speaking up.

BV2
12-05-2016, 07:50 PM
"Lie to me."

AZJoe
12-05-2016, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oY55E.jpg

seapilot
12-05-2016, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhnmFAEjxXs

lilymc
12-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Here's what I have. It might be too wordy, so if anyone wants to help me make it better, feel free. :p

Dear MSM,

You may have been able to deceive, distract, brainwash and lie to people for a number of years, but I have some bad news for you. Times are changing. Truth is being revealed. Every day, more and more people are waking up to the sad reality that you are nothing but a mouthpiece for the corrupt, temporary powers that-be. Yes, I said temporary, but I’ll get to that later.

Fewer and fewer people are tuning in to the idiot box, because it’s becoming increasingly obvious that you are a joke. You do more than simply fail to report what’s actually happening in this world, you try to create a false reality. You suppress truth (throw it down the memory hole) and instead spoon-feed people what you want them to hear - which is anything that will advance your rotten agenda.

Your latest strategy - calling the internet and the alternative press “fake news” while implying you are the “real news” is hilarious. And embarrassing. Your denials only make it more obvious that you’re losing the information war. There are too many decent, regular people out there who care about the actual truth - for you to get away with your campaign of deceit. Those regular people are doing what you should be doing… investigating and reporting on what’s actually happening in this world. The number of citizen journalists is growing every day. That doesn’t mean that regular people are perfect, but fortunately for us, (and unfortunately for you) truth has a way of coming out, regardless. And the whole truth will come out, eventually.

You might think you control this world, but your “reign” is temporary. There is a power who is infinitely better than you, in every way, and that is who is ultimately in control. :)

Like everyone, you are accountable to that true power, whether you want to accept that or not.

So you might want to stop serving the Father of Lies, and do the right thing, for once.

Signed,

A member of the so-called “fake news” and a regular person who is sick and tired of your BS.

Trevor30
12-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Do I have to tell them something or could I ask them things and get the honest truth?

Suzanimal
12-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Do I have to tell them something or could I ask them things and get the honest truth?

http://i.imgur.com/ZnoKMxE.gif

lilymc
12-05-2016, 08:35 PM

Go ahead and ask them questions. :)

euphemia
12-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Shut up, stupid.

pao
12-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Question: How many times have you read from the teleprompter knowing the words coming out of your mouth were complete bullshit?

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-05-2016, 09:04 PM
you were complicit

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-05-2016, 09:05 PM
your days are numbered

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-05-2016, 09:06 PM
can't say i'll miss ya !

pao
12-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Question: Which skeletons hiding in your closet are your handlers black mailing YOU with?

lilymc
12-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Question: How many times have you read from the teleprompter knowing the words coming out of your mouth were complete bull$#@!?

I was wondering how they can sleep at night. They must have seared consciences....or they're good at compartmentalizing maybe.

you were complicit

your days are numbered

can't say i'll miss ya !

Agreed on all three. :)

Question: Which skeletons hiding in your closet are your handlers black mailing YOU with?

Good question. I wouldn't be surprised if they do have something being used as leverage against them.

Weston White
12-06-2016, 04:08 AM
I would SIMPLY say LISTEN and/or READ and take HEED:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXdSdzJ3PY

Otherwise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpUdsMeqM

UWDude
12-06-2016, 05:08 AM
Line up against the wall.

CPUd
12-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Interesting exercise in self-empowerment.

Suzanimal
12-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Here's what I have. It might be too wordy, so if anyone wants to help me make it better, feel free. :p

Dear MSM,

Fuck you.

:)

tod evans
12-06-2016, 07:38 AM
FOAD

Trevor30
12-06-2016, 07:40 AM
I would ask them about their CIA connections, how they really got started and who really funds them, which think tanks? CNP? I've always wondered how Hannity went from "washing dishes and hanging drywall" to becoming a frothing at the mouth neocon shill on nationally syndicated neocon talk radio and Zionist Faux news. Prime top spot to boot. I would ask them about different mind control programs and how this full spectrum propaganda machine really works. I'd ask them about dark, hidden secrets, Assassination, real history and NWO agenda, about all of these fake shootings. I could go on forever, but most importantly (to me) I'd have them point out who is on the cia list of controlled opposition shills like AJ. I would hope to not see RP's name.

lilymc
12-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Thanks, you all.

I like your summary of my long, wordy message, Suzanimal. :D

Trevor - good questions. I'm pretty sure that what's his name... Anderson Cooper has the CIA in his background.

Original_Intent
12-06-2016, 01:51 PM
F U Frank!

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-06-2016, 04:20 PM
I was in a Chinese restaurant today and they had MSNBC on, but no volume. . .

During advert for msnbc, the camera stare down from host was very, very eerie.

It did seem to be them trying to convince there viewers with Vulcan mind-meld.

Of course the host was trying his best, but to a skilled observer it simply appears he is so full of shit that he's about to crap himself and overflow the set.

Madison320
12-06-2016, 05:43 PM
I'd tell them that their "in your face" campaign to elect Hillary almost made me vote for Trump. I absolutely believe the media, with their over the top bias, drove people to vote for Trump. I think it completely backfired on them.

The weird thing is that it pissed me off up until the election but now for some reason it's like I've reached the saturation point. Every article or show is just more whining about "What Trump Did Today!" But it doesn't seem to bother me anymore.

DamianTV
12-07-2016, 02:35 AM
So long! And thanks for all the fish! Now, go FOAD.