PDA

View Full Version : Computers for Ron Paul

alienpyro
12-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I am not exactly sure if this is the right section, but I have 3 computers machines that I will be selling and using the proceeds, minus the cost of shipping, to donate to ron paul on the 15-16th. I would like to circumvent ebay, but we can still use paypal to ensure a smooth and safe transaction. The specs on the machines are:

Athlon 1600+
256 Megs of Ram
CD ROM
20 Gig Hardrive
Includes Windows XP, Office XP, and antivirus software. These machines are very fast for things like surfing the internet, typing papers, downloading music, etc. They would make a great Christmas present too. I include a 30 day warranty on all parts. If a part mailed, I will mail you out a new one. I have been selling these on craigslist for the last couple months.

I just wanted to add that you will be able to verify my donation amount once the 4th quarter donations figures are released.

You can find a link to one of the listings here:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/sys/504003875.html

I bought like 30 of them from a business that upgraded, and still have a bunch left. The cost of these machines is $120 plus shipping. I live in central ohio, so you could also come pick it up if you would like. I have some pictures in my craigslist listing.

Perry
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
The best way to do this would be to have the buyer contribute directly to Pauls site and show you the proof. Then send them the computers. This eliminates you as a "middleman" for the funds.

alienpyro
12-09-2007, 06:00 PM
True. I know I saw some people on here doing similar things. I would do it on ebay, and I may end up doing it, but I just wanted to avoid the fees. What I could do is post screen shots of the donation once it was made.

alienpyro
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Damn these posts fall fast. Just going to give it 1 bump.

Jordan
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Damn these posts fall fast. Just going to give it 1 bump.

I'll help you out a bit.

When I first read this, I thought it was a parody group.

alienpyro
12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
My post count is a little low, since I do more reading than posting, but I have been in from the start :)

Corydoras
12-11-2007, 12:29 AM
My post count is a little low, since I do more reading than posting, but I have been in from the start :)

You've been here since July, I think that's pretty good!

alienpyro
12-12-2007, 03:31 PM
1 More thing, you'll be able to verify my donation amount once the 4th quarter donations figures are released. I have 1 sold and have 2 left. If you are interested, please just shoot me an email at:

eq2suppliers@gmail.com

or give me a call at:

614-893-9668

alienpyro
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Last bump