PDA

View Full Version : Armed Man Enters Comet Ping Pong to Investigate "Pizza Gate"

misterx
12-04-2016, 11:21 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunman-charged-threatening-dc-restaurant-hit-fake-news-030914425.html

The headline: "Gunman charged after threatening DC restaurant hit by fake news"

So this is their excuse to shut down alt media. Don't give them excuses, people.:mad:

Weston White
12-04-2016, 11:48 PM
a fictitious online conspiracy theory

"pizzagate" About 2,310,000 results (0.37 seconds)

"pizza and gate" About 37,700,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Yup, it is totally fictional. Reuters idiots!

CPUd
12-04-2016, 11:52 PM
"herp derp" About 759,000 results (0.44 seconds)
legit

juleswin
12-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Watch this

Bigfoot About 22,300,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Bigfoot sightings 2016 About 2,330,000 results (0.67 seconds)

Btw, I haven't done my research on the topic but your evidence is not proof that pizzagate is true.

Weston White
12-04-2016, 11:57 PM
legit

If I were to inform you that herp derp memes are fictional online conspiracies, you would of course think I was nuts, right? Because these memes are NOT fictional...and neither are the myriad of online discussions surrounding 'pizzagate.'

Weston White
12-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Btw, I haven't done my research on the topic but your evidence is not proof that pizzagate is true.

Same goes doubly to you, the discussions concerning the context of 'pizzagate' is. It is a clear misuse of wording to confuse the soft/weak-minded readers of Yahoo.

CPUd
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Incoming national security adviser's son spreads fake news about D.C. pizza shop

The son of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, embraced a baseless conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton on Sunday after a man who claimed to be investigating the hoax fired a rifle inside a pizza parlor in Northwest Washington, D.C., on Sunday.

The man, 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch of Salisbury, North Carolina, entered the restaurant, D.C. police said, to “self-investigate 'Pizza Gate' (a fictitious online conspiracy theory)." After firing his gun inside the establishment, he was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. No one was injured.

The baseless online conspiracy theory in question, spread by supporters of President-elect Donald Trump, holds that the pizza shop, Comet Ping Pong, is actually a front for a child sex ring led by Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

The conspiracy theory got its start when emails from Comet Ping Pong’s owner James Alefantis were hacked from the Gmail account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and released by WikiLeaks.

The New York Times reported: “While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims.”

On Sunday, Flynn’s son, Michael Flynn Jr., tweeted, “Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it.”

The younger Flynn, who has served as his father’s adviser, linked to the account of Jack Posobiec, whose Twitter account describes him as the special projects director of a group called Citizens4Trump.

Posobiec said Welch’s actions were a “false flag,” and claimed he was an actor carrying out an elaborate conspiracy to discredit sites that spread the fabricated #PizzaGate accusations.

“Planted Comet Pizza Gunman will be used to push for censorship of independent news sources that are not corporate owned,” he tweeted.

For weeks, Comet Ping Pong has been the victim of false news stories about Clinton trafficking children in the local D.C. restaurant's back rooms. The stories appeared on Facebook, in addition to such dubious outlets as The New Nationalist and Alex Jones' Infowars.

Since then, a hashtag, #PizzaGate, has been used to defame the restaurant. The owner and employees of the pizzeria have also been victims of harassment. Scurrilous and defamatory posts continue to appear on Twitter on a daily basis even as D.C. police have said the restaurant is not under investigation.

The restaurant, located near Politics & Prose bookstore on a commercial strip in Washington's Northwest section, announced last week that there will be visible police or private security presences at music shows hosted there.

“Comet Ping Pong, like any respectable venue, is dedicated to creating a safe and inviting space for all of our concert-goers,” a statement on the restaurant’s Facebook page reads. “There have been no hostile situations at the venue, and we do not anticipate any altercations as much of the harassment has occurred online, but as a precaution we now have security and police present at every show.”

After Welch’s arrest, Twitter users pointed to a Nov. 2 tweet by Flynn, in which he tied Clinton to “sex crimes with minors.”

“U decide - NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc...MUST READ!,” Flynn tweeted just days before the Nov. 8 election, linking to an article on the website “True Pundit.”

The article, which does not mention Comet Ping Pong, alleges that sources in the New York City Police Department had found new evidence linking “Clinton herself and associates” to a series of crimes, including: “money laundering, child exploitation, sex crimes with minors (children), perjury, pay to play through Clinton Foundation, obstruction of justice” and other unspecified “felony crimes.”

No such evidence ever surfaced, and the FBI said that its review of the emails found nothing to alter its recommendation that Clinton not be prosecuted.

Days later, on Nov. 4, the retired lieutenant general tweeted the hashtag #spiritcooking, referring to a conspiracy theory tying Podesta to satanic rituals.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/incoming-national-security-advisers-son-spreads-fake-news-about-dc-pizza-shop-232181

oyarde
12-05-2016, 12:03 AM
legit

C pud , 14,200,000 , .48 seconds.

lilymc
12-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Apparently some here are more apt to believe the MSM than the 'alternative' news or regular people. :rolleyes:

oyarde
12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Watch this

I believe Pedos and Bigfoots exist .

Natural Citizen
12-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Apparently some here are more apt to believe the MSM than the 'alternative' news or regular people. :rolleyes:

Eh. I think the best way to go about it is to ignore the mainstream. I mean, know they're there. Watch their framing techniques. But just ignore them and continue your own reporting or discussion on topics. Thing is that people allow themselves to be contained when they fall into the media trap. Which is challenging them on their own terms. Last thing people should do is challenge them on their own terms. They're loaded terms. The media is who instigated the false news versus real news meme. So I think it's better to just continue on with real news and let them be mad about it instead of walking right into their terms of controversy.

I was just saying the other day that this past election was more of a referendum. And it was equally a referendum against the media. Which hasn't really been discussed here much. At least not in the proper cntext and relevance of the situation. I mean they continued to report false polls and made incorrect claims and they looked absolutely malfeasant when the election results came back. Essentially people proved that they were ignoring the media anyway. Right? And there's no way that the mainstream didn't notice it and aren't trying to do something about it. So here we are. We're debating their terms when we should just be ignoring them.

The election results proved that the majority didn't take them seriously or think them to be credible.

Danke
12-05-2016, 12:34 AM
I believe Pedos and Bigfoots exist .

"Bigfoots". Aren't they just tribal members expelled from the group because you guys didn't have big enough moccasins?

CPUd
12-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Eh. I think the base way to go about it is to ignore the mainstream. I mean, know they're there. Watch their frameing techniques. But just ignore them and continue your own reporting or discussion on topics. Thing is that people allow themselves to be contained when they fall into the media trap. Which is challenging them on their own terms. Last thing people should do is challenge them on their own terms. They're loaded terms. The media is who instigated the false news versus real news meme. So I think it's better to just continue on with real news and let them be mad about it instead of walking right into their terms of controversy.

I was just saying the other day that this past election was more of a referendum. And it was equally a referendum against the media. I mean they continued to report false polls and made incorrect claims and they looked absolutely malfeasant when the election results came back. Essentially people proved that they were ignoring the media anyway. Right? And there's no way that the mainstream didn't notice it and aren't trying to do something about it. So here we are. We're debating their terms when we should just be ignoring them.

The election results proved that the majority didn't take them seriously or think them to be credible.

Actually, they're giving their audience what they want, which apparently looks something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/Me2nheg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ghjQpL.jpg

Indy Vidual
12-05-2016, 12:45 AM
"Bigfoots". Aren't they just tribal members expelled from the group because you guys didn't have big enough moccasins?

"When your moccasins are used to mock-the-sins you know you have been online too long." ~Chief Big Pale Foot

Natural Citizen
12-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Well, if you like to watch westerns, yer likely gonna turn on Gunsmoke. Right?

Actually, they're giving their audience what they want, which apparently looks something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/Me2nheg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ghjQpL.jpg

CPUd
12-05-2016, 12:47 AM

Westworld > Gunsmoke

Danke
12-05-2016, 12:53 AM

Full length Banned from YouTube?

dreams from my real father full movie

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/dreams_from_my_real_father

Natural Citizen
12-05-2016, 01:02 AM
My browser blocked yer link, Dank.
Full length Banned from YouTube?

dreams from my real father full movie

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/dreams_from_my_real_father

Danke
12-05-2016, 01:16 AM
My browser blocked yer link, Dank.

Very strange, Natu.

Natural Citizen
12-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Very strange, Natu.

I clicked on it again, and it worked.

Weston White
12-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Incoming national security adviser's son spreads fake news about D.C. pizza shop
. . .

That article very seriously twists the facts, even as they presently exist!

The conspiracy theory got its start when emails from Comet Ping Pong’s owner James Alefantis were hacked from the Gmail account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and released by WikiLeaks.

Eh? Uh no, Podesta's emails were hacked and released by Wikileaks, which included emails to and from Alefantis and also included discussions about Comet Ping Pong and about Alefantis coming over for dinner--the 49th most powerful person in D.C.

...And lest we forget about Marina Abramovic and their "spirit cooking" fetishes--and her connection to Kanye's wife (also including Lady Gaga) and his recent in concert outbursts/rants (anti-Clinton, it's a new world, don't kill me Jay-Z--a high level cabal member, believed to be Kanye's mentor), totally cancelled tour, and week long mental health hold.

For weeks, Comet Ping Pong has been the victim of false news stories about Clinton trafficking children in the local D.C. restaurant's back rooms. The stories appeared on Facebook, in addition to such dubious outlets as The New Nationalist and Alex Jones' Infowars.

Yea, now who is saying that Hillary Clinton is directly involved in this scandal? That woman doesn't even know what planet she is living on.

Since then, a hashtag, #PizzaGate, has been used to defame the restaurant

No, the hashtag has been used to reference the growing mountain of incriminating evidence that keeps raining down and connecting this place to this circle-jerk group of people that Podesta refers to as "Our Gang", be it photos, social media posts, leaked emails, etc.

D.C. police have said the restaurant is not under investigation.

Now, would these be the same police that executed Miriam Carey for no legally justifiable reason, only to receive a standing ovation by Congress?

The restaurant, located near Politics & Prose bookstore

Hmm... And what other businesses are located near Comet Ping Pong and what other businesses is this weirdo dude associated with or an owner of?

"There have been no hostile situations at the venue, and we do not anticipate any altercations as much of the harassment has occurred online"

Woopsy oopsy, guess we are going to have to change that now aren't we little buddy?

No such evidence ever surfaced

Yea, but it has so. A massive ton of it. So much so that several people have since passed away (Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart--to be followed by his coroner, Max Spiers, and potentially a Michael Hastings connection as well?) immediately following posting information about these connections--while many others have been seriously harassed or terminated from their employments.

referring to a conspiracy theory tying Podesta to satanic rituals.

Oh yea, a total conspiracy theory, drenched in "fake news", just look to the slice scars along his palm (and email comments about it) and his and his ilks creepy taste in "artwork" for proof of that.

http://i2.wp.com/celebrityriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/1478389611_maxresdefault.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&resize=350%2C200 https://i.sli.mg/9wSyfN.jpg

CPUd
12-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Neighbors help pizzeria fight bogus child sex trafficking story

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Scores of friends and neighbors have been turning out to support a D.C. pizzeria that's getting pounded by online bullies and conspiracy theorists.

Comet Ping-Pong has been hammered by thousands of threats, and bizarre, unsubstantiated tales about child sex trafficking. And the salacious myths are hitting nearby businesses too.

But now supporters are rushing to the pizzeria’s defense.

“Coming here is one of several small acts of resistance I can do to keep myself sane in an increasingly insane and moronic environment,” said supporter Ian Eppler.

Someone has posted a sign next to the front door that read, “We support Comet Ping Pong.”

Under the hashtag #PizzaGate, the vandals are spreading an imaginary story that the popular Northwest D.C. pizza shop is the center of a child sex slave ring organized by Hillary Clinton and her former campaign manager.

“Whenever I see this is done, I'm going to become a regular customer,” said Joel Swerdlow. “You want to give someone business, attack them like this, they've got my business.”

The conspiracy theory may sound absurd, but it has won over lots of believers, who keep turning up at the restaurant looking for enslaved children.

“They putting a lot of curses and spells over the city,” said a woman who declined to give her name. “All this underground tunnel that helps them take the kids and transport them back and forth so they can do these rituals.”

She pounded on the wood patio in front of the restaurant.

The user-generated news site Reddit has now shut down the PizzaGate thread, and said it will not be a party to witchhunts.

But the attacks have already spread to several other nearby restaurants, like Terasole, apparently singled out because it had a picture of Clinton on its website. The threats and bullying have also hit the Politics and Prose bookstore, which is just a few doors down.

“These guys are putting in hours and hours of work to casually destroy people,” said Comet Ping Pong general manager Bryce Reh. “They don't thing we really exist and they're really doing harm.”

The hackers have pilfered Instagram pictures of young children having fun at the restaurant and somehow twisted them into evidence of abuse. The online thugs said they're trying to protect kids, but instead they're exploiting them, actually putting their faces on the web as sexual assault victims.

An FBI spokeswoman said she can neither confirm nor deny an investigation of the attacks on Comet Ping Pong.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/neighbors-help-pizzeria-fight-bogus-child-sex-trafficking-story/355445774

Weston White
12-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Neighbors help pizzeria fight bogus child sex trafficking story

Well, considering there seems to a consistent theme among several of the adjoining business around that complex, is this really all that surprising?

Birds of a feather flock together.

CPUd
12-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Well, considering there seems to a consistent theme among several of the adjoining business around that complex, is this really all that surprising?

Birds of a feather flock together.

Not surprised at all after some of the stuff that has happened this election season. It still doesn't give people the right to go onto their property and disrupt their business.

Weston White
12-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Not surprised at all after some of the stuff that has happened this election season. It still doesn't give people the right to go onto their property and disrupt their business.

Certainly true, investigate the premise and question people on the other hand sure. However, according to information forming within the other large thread, looks like this is some false-flag event. Several odd connections undoubtedly.

libertyjam
12-05-2016, 04:06 AM
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1442581
All following copied from voat.co

Is "James Alefantis" James Alefanitis's real name? (v/pizzagate)
7 days oiseaulibre

I'm assuming someone's mentioned this before, but I haven't seen it anywhere. "James Alefantis" is very similar to the French phrase "J'aime les enfants" , which translates to "I love children". If this is legit, and he did change his name, there could be a reason, such as having a criminal record under a different name. This is all speculation, I just thought his name was too close to that phrase, so it seems suspicious.

Purge101 4 points (+4|-0) 7 days ago
There is so little real about and the fact that he's been a plant since day one on the wiki setup by CIA.

It seems like the boy in Newton that Jimmy Comet is an imaginary target to cleanse the incoming Trump years of baby fing by taking out one fictitious f-boy that once belonged to Brock.

Personally I think Mr I like to f baby's is a MK-ULTRA tool he was used to entrap Brock & DNC long ago by his RNC handlers in Deep-State (AIPAC/FBI), he now as finished his purpose, he will be suicide'd, and disappear and probably wind up in Greece for his remaining day's.

I have long predicted that CIA/FBI will blow up or destroy his shop he will perish with no evidence and the alt-right will be blamed, and all pedophile in DC can be declared solved and case closed.

... PPL must focus on the real child fers like Anthony Weiner, Andrew Kline, and Brock and all the DNC/RNC ppl involved in child fucking in DC, and their cops that protect them and shield them from justice.

[–] Vonnp 0 points (+0|-0) 1 day ago
I agree. People are so focused on this damn pizza place and James the medias setting them up, they've already set the stage. They're finding all this artwork and all this that's very telling but isn't the cold hard evidence we need. We already have cold hard evidence on Tamera luzatto which found in the wikileaks was Rockefeller's COS too, rachel chandler &co who links to clintons and Epstein. Laura silsby..all these people that if we focused as much time we'd link everything, the Clinton's, Weiner, human, kline, Obama. Wish this group would get it together.

Trump had his own sex trafficking going on.
http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/pizza-gate-new-photos-and-emails.html

Weston White
12-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Watch this

Bigfoot About 22,300,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Bigfoot sightings 2016 About 2,330,000 results (0.67 seconds)

BTW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1rNqjXTwBw

oyarde
12-05-2016, 09:13 AM

Probably something like surviving , evolved Gigantopithecus would be my guess.

staerker
12-05-2016, 09:34 AM
This was a very sloppy false flag.

Natural Citizen
12-05-2016, 09:40 AM

Not sure how true it is but I read some place that they conveniently moved an adjacent street camera right before it happened and the guy who did it had movie credits to his name. I passed it onto one of my friends who's better at researching this stuff, though, to see what they come back with.

It's timely consdering this whole false media buhshizit an the Podesta emails and whatnot. And I've been thinking that something big is likely to happen. But I think the bigger thing will be the establishment "solution" to this event.

Anyway. Don't forget what Trump said about policing the Internet now. The establishment has been wanting to control the flow of information for quite some time and Internet regulatuion (free speech regulation) is just the way to make sure the narratives they want to be read and heard are the only ones that will be read or heard.

I usually try to avoid these kinds of discussions but this one is just a little too brow raising.

libertyjam
12-05-2016, 11:00 AM
I still want to know if Alefantis is his real name, who his parents are, what is their names, where did he grow up, what part of Europe did his family originally come from, where did he go to high school and uni or trades if happened, etc. etc. etc., it seems to be a big void for all of that type of information.

staerker
12-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Not sure how true it is but I read some place that they conveniently moved an adjacent street camera right before it happened and the guy who did it had movie credits to his name. I passed it onto one of my friends who's better at researching this stuff, though, to see what they come back with.

It's timely consdering this whole false media buhshizit an the Podesta emails and whatnot. And I've been thinking that something big is likely to happen. But I think the bigger thing will be the establishment "solution" to this event.

Anyway. Don't forget what Trump said about policing the Internet now. The establishment has been wanting to control the flow of information for quite some time and Internet regulatuion (free speech regulation) is just the way to make sure the narratives they want to be read and heard are the only ones that will be read or heard.

I usually try to avoid these kinds of discussions but this one is just a little too brow raising.

Also, the article breaking the news was posted hours before the event.

enhanced_deficit
12-05-2016, 11:59 AM
This is getting out of control.

Was this whole scandalgate started from this one image of alleged email from Fred (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?504368-Do-you-believe-in-the-pizzagate-scandal&p=6372344&viewfull=1#post6372344)?

fatjohn
12-05-2016, 12:18 PM

What i can confirm about this is that the thread on voat of the cam being removed caught my eye before the story broke. Now, i havent seen the traffic cam before, but i can testify that voat did not manufacture this thread (https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/comments/1459306) after therefore i rate it 99.999% true.

misterx
12-05-2016, 12:56 PM

My first thought as well. It's too convenient. You never know though.

lilymc
12-05-2016, 02:34 PM

So true! Yeah, this event definitely stinks. Another actor? Seriously? Either they don't care anymore, or they're purposely making it obvious and laughing at us.

Btw, I covered their agenda of demonizing the internet in order to pave the way for a power grab towards the end of this video... remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiWGFGoyng

Zippyjuan
12-05-2016, 02:45 PM
That article very seriously twists the facts, even as they presently exist!

Eh? Uh no, Podesta's emails were hacked and released by Wikileaks, which included emails to and from Alefantis and also included discussions about Comet Ping Pong and about Alefantis coming over for dinner--the 49th most powerful person in D.C.

...And lest we forget about Marina Abramovic and their "spirit cooking" fetishes--and her connection to Kanye's wife (also including Lady Gaga) and his recent in concert outbursts/rants (anti-Clinton, it's a new world, don't kill me Jay-Z--a high level cabal member, believed to be Kanye's mentor), totally cancelled tour, and week long mental health hold.

Yea, now who is saying that Hillary Clinton is directly involved in this scandal? That woman doesn't even know what planet she is living on.

No, the hashtag has been used to reference the growing mountain of incriminating evidence that keeps raining down and connecting this place to this circle-jerk group of people that Podesta refers to as "Our Gang", be it photos, social media posts, leaked emails, etc.

Now, would these be the same police that executed Miriam Carey for no legally justifiable reason, only to receive a standing ovation by Congress?

Hmm... And what other businesses are located near Comet Ping Pong and what other businesses is this weirdo dude associated with or an owner of?

Woopsy oopsy, guess we are going to have to change that now aren't we little buddy?

Yea, but it has so. A massive ton of it. So much so that several people have since passed away (Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart--to be followed by his coroner, Max Spiers, and potentially a Michael Hastings connection as well?) immediately following posting information about these connections--while many others have been seriously harassed or terminated from their employments.

Oh yea, a total conspiracy theory, drenched in "fake news", just look to the slice scars along his palm (and email comments about it) and his and his ilks creepy taste in "artwork" for proof of that.

http://i2.wp.com/celebrityriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/1478389611_maxresdefault.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&resize=350%2C200

Podesta on what the "14" and "fish" meant- the original source of it: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

**Climate agreement tweets coming**

*TWEETS 9/25*

Applaud the global leaders & citizens who crafted the new #GlobalGoals.
Let's work together to #EndPoverty & create a better world by 2030

Youth are at the center of the new #GlobalGoals. Excited to see what
younger generations will achieve.

My favorite of the #GlobalGoals? No. 14— we must protect our oceans and
life below water #SDGs

(the image accompanied the tweet- click on "attachments" on the Wikileaks page).

CPUd
12-05-2016, 03:08 PM

Claims like this are usually caused by people who are confused about how timestamps work.

devil21
12-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Podesta on what the "14" and "fish" meant- the original source of it: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

(the image accompanied the tweet- click on "attachments" on the Wikileaks page).

Pretty sure his whitewashing explanation of GlobalGoals and him being a satanic Sabbatean Frankist are directly related ;)

staerker
12-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Claims like this are usually caused by people who are confused about how timestamps work.

How do timestamps work? Do they not stamp the current time on a posting?

Zippyjuan
12-05-2016, 04:00 PM

Link including time stamp? (link in OP shows date but not time).

timosman
12-05-2016, 10:42 PM
http://www.news.com.au/world/gunman-fires-shots-inside-store-at-centre-of-fake-clinton-paedophile-ring-story/news-story/938802f8a7074332c4ba0410428197a4

The FBI and police have since instructed the completely unsubstantiated story be removed from sites such as Facebook and Reddit.

pcosmar
12-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I have no idea if this actor guy was a plant,or accomplice,,, or someone well intentioned with really poor judgement.

timosman
12-05-2016, 10:50 PM
I have no idea if this actor guy was a plant,or accomplice,,, or someone well intentioned with really poor judgement.

Jack Ruby

Superfluous Man
12-05-2016, 10:51 PM
If I were to inform you that herp derp memes are fictional online conspiracies, you would of course think I was nuts, right? Because these memes are NOT fictional...and neither are the myriad of online discussions surrounding 'pizzagate.'

And the number of google hits you got is proof of this?

pcosmar
12-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Jack Ruby

That would be whoever shoots him before trial.

Weston White
12-06-2016, 02:14 AM
This is getting out of control.

Was this whole scandalgate started from this one image of alleged email from Fred (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?504368-Do-you-believe-in-the-pizzagate-scandal&p=6372344&viewfull=1#post6372344)?

What is the image supposed to be showing? The red circle, I am not seeing what it's supposed to be depicting.

Weston White
12-06-2016, 02:18 AM

<rolleyes>That is just an anomaly of the Internets, it has been thoroughly debunked by the Sandyhookers.</rolleyes>

Weston White
12-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Podesta on what the "14" and "fish" meant- the original source of it:

Ah yes, writing silly shit in ink on one's palms for a photograph is a perfectly normal thing for a manager of an ex-high level public official that was at the time running for president of a major nation to do. Dolt.

Weston White
12-06-2016, 02:30 AM

And people that counter such claims are usually people who are not aware that CMS' contain settings to precisely adjust server timestamps to the preferred date-time locality of the Website.

Weston White
12-06-2016, 02:44 AM

The number of hits proves that Pizzagate is not a mere fiction, the content born by those hits bears incriminating evidence of questionable conduct by the respective parties, be they emails, photographs, social media posts, personal and professional activities and associations, coded words, etc.

The phrasing intends to deceive the reader, clearly that is the intention of the article. Just as they are pushing this new narrative hard-core: "fake election campaign reports that Hillary Clinton had run a child sex ring there."

WTF? Where did any of that come from so far as Pizzagate is concerned? The context is being twisted into a completely different subject. Killary Clinton is a "fixer" and grifter, nothing more.

devil21
12-06-2016, 03:04 AM

One could argue that hits equates to how many people have looked into the surrounding context of elite pedos and are aware enough to be interested in the topic once it goes a little mainstream.

CPUd
12-06-2016, 04:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGRctcTNV8U

Danke
12-06-2016, 04:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGRctcTNV8U

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

UWDude
12-06-2016, 05:12 AM
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We are in the win stage.
CNN's ratings tanked once the elections were over, and that was just to observe what they were saying. CPUd is still posting them as if they are relevant. PewDiePie is more relevant than all the millionaire talking heads on CNN combined.

CPUd
12-06-2016, 05:27 AM
Alleged gunman tells police he wanted to rescue children at D.C. pizza shop after hearing fictional Internet accounts

For 45 minutes, police said, Edgar Maddison Welch, cradling an AR-15 assault-style rifle, roamed the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant looking to prove an Internet conspiracy theory that the popular D.C. restaurant harbored juvenile sex slaves.

The few patrons had fled before Welch shot off the lock to an inside door, sending a bullet into a computer tower. The North Carolina man then turned the gun on an employee who emerged from the back holding pizza dough. The worker ran out, unharmed.

With D.C. police amassing outside on Sunday afternoon, Welch finally walked out with his hands up — but not before he finished his search.

He had come to rescue the children, court papers say he later told police, and now was convinced that none was being harmed there.

D.C. Magistrate Judge Joseph E. Beshouri on Monday ordered Welch — known to his friends by his middle name, Maddison — jailed until his next hearing on Thursday. He faces several gun-related charges, including assault with a dangerous weapon.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Sonali Patel said Welch was a danger to the community and a flight risk based on the notoriety of his alleged crimes. His lawyer with the Public Defender Service argued that her client should be released because he had no prior violent offenses.

Welch, bearded and dressed in a white plastic jail jumpsuit for the D.C. Superior Court hearing, said only his name when asked to identify himself.

Family and friends said they are struggling to understand how Welch apparently became so fixated on a fake news story that he drove from North Carolina with a Colt long rifle, a .38-caliber revolver and a shotgun, determined to take action. The viral Internet tale, which emerged shortly before the presidential election, falsely linked Hillary Clinton, her campaign chairman and the owner of Comet to the alleged sex-slave conspiracy.

Welch, described by some friends as a devoted father to two young girls, toyed around with filmmaking and writing, and he had attended a community college. He is an avid hiker. He and his wife are separated, and he has custody of the children.

One of Welch’s closest friends of the past eight years said she does not think he intended to shoot anyone.

“He most likely really believes the conspiracy theory,” said Kathy Sue Holtorf, who produced one of his films and appeared with him in another. “He’s a good guy with the best of intentions. He probably saw himself as more on a hero mission to save children than anything else.”

The call about a man carrying an assault rifle into a pizza joint popular among teens and their parents frightened many D.C. residents and created a standoff that closed streets. In and beyond the nation’s capital, it also raised fears about hoax stories proliferating the Internet and whether they are stoking new dangers from society’s fringe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/alleged-gunman-tells-police-he-wanted-to-rescue-children-at-dc-pizza-shop-after-hearing-fictional-internet-accounts/2016/12/05/cb5ebabc-bae8-11e6-ac85-094a21c44abc_story.html

UWDude
12-06-2016, 05:41 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/alleged-gunman-tells-police-he-wanted-to-rescue-children-at-dc-pizza-shop-after-hearing-fictional-internet-accounts/2016/12/05/cb5ebabc-bae8-11e6-ac85-094a21c44abc_story.html

More fake news stories about a fake event.

The people over at VOAT already knew this was coming. they called it the day before it happened. They also noticed one of the traffic cameras at the intersection had been moved. We already know the script, bub.

UWDude
12-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Why did this get it's own thread?
Are we going to spam up the boards with the newest pizzagate revelations and stories now?
There are already three or four pizzagate threads.

Superfluous Man
12-06-2016, 11:48 AM
The number of hits proves that Pizzagate is not a mere fiction

What kind of logic would make a person think this?

TheCount
12-06-2016, 11:53 AM
What kind of logic would make a person think this?Logic is not a factor here.

CPUd
12-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Flynn's son 'is no longer involved in transition efforts'

The son of President-elect Donald Trump's incoming national security adviser, who has sparked controversy with his public defense of a conspiracy theory that a Washington pizza place is a front for a child abuse ring run by Democrats, is no longer working with Trump's transition team.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller told reporters Tuesday that Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, had been helping his father with "administration and scheduling duties early on in the transition process."

"He is no longer involved in transition efforts," Miller added on a conference call with reporters.

The Flynns have become embroiled in the controversy over the conspiracy theory, nicknamed "Pizzagate," after an armed man walked into the Comet Ping Pong pizza place in Washington on Sunday, telling police he wanted to investigate the theory that accuses top Democrats like presidential nominee Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta of involvement in a child abuse ring.

While the incoming national security adviser has previously tweeted about conspiracies and similar allegations against top Democrats, his son has taken to Twitter to trumpet the conspiracy theory and accuse detractors of looking to hide the truth.

CNN reported on Monday that the younger Flynn had been given an official transition team email address, sparking questions about his involvement with the incoming administration. Vice President-elect Mike Pence told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Tuesday morning that the son has "no involvement in the transition team whatsoever."

The Sunday arrest at the family-friendly pizza parlor has supercharged the debate over the dissemination of fake news, and a group of liberal organizations has called on Trump to rescind his appointment of the elder Flynn over the issue.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/309065-trump-gave-direct-order-to-remove-flynns-son-from-transition-report

pcosmar
12-06-2016, 07:17 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/309065-trump-gave-direct-order-to-remove-flynns-son-from-transition-report

So Then,,

obviously nothing to it.

but it has consequences.

AZJoe
12-07-2016, 03:25 AM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/15349609_702064129968483_2342860315967237639_n.png ?oh=3dc5de185717a903af6e59550b4b62cb&oe=58F11B55

CPUd
12-07-2016, 04:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBtsI2Rz5LA

Weston White
12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
What kind of logic would make a person think this?

1. Pizzagate consists of more than just a word or an idea, such as the Bigfoot example. Those millions of hits are representative of millions of discussions on the matter referencing incriminating images, phrases, comments, associations, emails, etc.

2. Fiction means to not based on fact, to be untrue or imaginary. To state that Pizzagate is a fiction is a blatant misnomer.

3. Pizzagate is about more than simply Comet Ping Pong and (at this time) bears no direct associations to Killary Clinton, but such is not the case for her underlings--however, we do know she was involved in Haitian cover-ups and some very strange happenings there with children.

AZJoe
12-07-2016, 05:38 AM

So what? What' the point of the post Cpud? Trying to smear anyone that calls for an investigation?
Podesta should be investigated.

Philmanoman
12-07-2016, 06:36 AM
I'm sure a few on here have seen lost boys movie

Found something odd ...if it hasn't been mentioned here..

In th e movie theres a missing person board someone is looking at

Can't remember if most on it are children but
At the bottom there is a pizza with a circle around it.
Movie was 1987 I think and the guy who directed it was into studying occult stuff I think.
Anyway...weird I thought

CPUd
12-07-2016, 06:43 AM
So what? What' the point of the post Cpud? Trying to smear anyone that calls for an investigation?
Podesta should be investigated.

I didn't write the article, and I didn't kick Flynn Jr off the transition team.

"flynn jr fired" About 440,000 results (0.45 seconds)

UWDude
12-07-2016, 07:02 AM
So you aren't even going ot believe this, but it is true:
The "gunman", Edgar Maddison Welch, was an actor, right?
Check out the role he played in this 2005 movie: (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm)
IMDB
Movie Title: Something About Pizza

Celine Reichel ... Sister
Alain Schumann ... Brother
Patrick Védie ... The pizza deliverer
Edgar Maddison Welch ... The Gunman

A young girl comes from school hungry, but her brother left nothing of her favorite food: Pizza. Her only thought now is revenge.

CPUd
12-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Check out the role he played in this 2005 movie: (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm)
IMDB

A young girl comes from school hungry, but her brother left nothing of her favorite food: Pizza. Her only thought now is revenge.

https://i.imgur.com/oorFBqw.jpg

CPUd
12-07-2016, 07:08 AM
2017 is going to be a very fun year

AZJoe
12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
I didn't write the article, and I didn't kick Flynn Jr off the transition team.

Sure but Cpud specfically chose it to post. What does it have to do with the stage actor Welch that entered Comet ? What motive is behind bringing Flynn to the goofball Welch thread unless it is a smear attempt to somehow irrationally connect Flynn to the armed stage actor because Flynn is one of the many millions that called for an investigation?

CPUd
12-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Trump fires Michael Flynn Jr., son of national security adviser, after phony-news tweets

On Tuesday, President-elect Donald Trump dropped Michael G. Flynn, the son of designated national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, from his transition staff. Transition officials say the cause for the firing was the younger Flynn's social media posts, especially his support for the false "pizzagate" conspiracy theory that Democratic operatives were running a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant. Flynn, 33, continued to insist the story was true even after police arrested an armed man on Sunday who came to the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria and fired at least two rounds, claiming he was there to "self-investigate" the fake story.

Before Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller announced Tuesday morning that Flynn, chief of staff and scheduler for his father, was no longer involved with the transition, Vice President–elect Mike Pence had said on MSNBC's Morning Joe that the younger Flynn had "no involvement in the transition whatsoever." On Tuesday night, CNN's Jake Tapper repeatedly pressed Pence on why Flynn Jr. had a transition email account and if he'd been aware that the transition team had requested security clearance for the younger Flynn, and Pence called the whole story a "distraction" and insisted that Flynn has just been helping his father schedule meetings.

This appears to be the first time Trump has taken action against a Trump insider who has spread fake news stories. Gen. Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, is weathering bipartisan criticism over, among other things, his own promotion of false conspiracy theories, though he has taken to tweeting anodyne messages since Trump's election. Flynn Jr.'s last post before going silent Monday afternoon was a retweet of a fake-news article claiming the Comet Ping Pong gunman is an actor hired to debunk the fake sex-trafficking story. The younger Flynn had reportedly planned to join his father on Trump's National Security Council. -Peter Weber
http://theweek.com/speedreads/665896/trump-fires-michael-flynn-jr-son-national-security-adviser-after-phonynews-tweets

dannno
12-07-2016, 11:38 AM
http://theweek.com/speedreads/665896/trump-fires-michael-flynn-jr-son-national-security-adviser-after-phonynews-tweets

Maybe they kicked him off for telegraphing moves, and this is their way of undoing that.

Superfluous Man
12-07-2016, 03:39 PM
1. Pizzagate consists of more than just a word or an idea, such as the Bigfoot example. Those millions of hits are representative of millions of discussions on the matter referencing incriminating images, phrases, comments, associations, emails, etc.

2. Fiction means to not based on fact, to be untrue or imaginary. To state that Pizzagate is a fiction is a blatant misnomer.

3. Pizzagate is about more than simply Comet Ping Pong and (at this time) bears no direct associations to Killary Clinton, but such is not the case for her underlings--however, we do know she was involved in Haitian cover-ups and some very strange happenings there with children.

Millions of Google hits for a pairing of words do not mean that millions of people are discussing the same thing that you mean by that pairing of words.

And even if millions of people are discussing something, that doesn't mean that it's not fiction.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=50%20shades%20of%20grey

See?

This shouldn't need to be explained.

phill4paul
12-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Why would a jailed individual be able to videoconference with the NYT yet not be able to speak to his parents?

SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) — The man accused of firing an assault rifle inside a Washington restaurant said he regrets how he handled the situation but refused to completely dismiss the false online claims involving a child sex ring that brought him there.

"I just wanted to do some good and went about it the wrong way," Edgar Maddison Welch, who's been jailed since his Sunday arrest, told The New York Times in a Wednesday videoconference.

Tadlock said Welch's parents haven't been able to talk to him to ask what he was thinking, and the family's only information comes from the news and the public defender.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pizza-shop-gunmans-life-showed-recent-signs-turbulence-080035405.html

juleswin
12-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Why would a jailed individual be able to videoconference with the NYT yet not be able to speak to his parents?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pizza-shop-gunmans-life-showed-recent-signs-turbulence-080035405.html

Maybe he didn't want to talk to his parents?

phill4paul
12-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Maybe he didn't want to talk to his parents?

Possible. I just find it rather odd that a jailed individual has access to video conferencing. Usually information is disseminated through their lawyers.

otherone
12-08-2016, 07:11 AM
IMDB

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/56809455.jpg

TheCount
12-08-2016, 08:38 AM
IMDB

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe this.

UWDude
12-08-2016, 09:26 AM
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe this.

If IMDB is editable... ....then I don't believe it. I don;t know how IMDB works, if it is done by professionals, (an account by the film company) or if it is open source.

osan
12-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Maybe they kicked him off for telegraphing moves, and this is their way of undoing that.

Knowing when to hold one's yap can prove most valuable at times.

TheCount
12-08-2016, 10:47 AM
If IMDB is editable... ....then I don't believe it. I don;t know how IMDB works, if it is done by professionals, (an account by the film company) or if it is open source.Why do you default to believing the information then?

dannno
12-08-2016, 11:44 AM
If IMDB is editable... ....then I don't believe it. I don;t know how IMDB works, if it is done by professionals, (an account by the film company) or if it is open source.

I would use an internet archive site to see if it was up there a couple weeks ago.

IMDB isn't as easy to edit as wikipedia, but it is largely or partly based on user input.

Weston White
12-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Millions of Google hits for a pairing of words do not mean that millions of people are discussing the same thing that you mean by that pairing of words.

And even if millions of people are discussing something, that doesn't mean that it's not fiction.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=50%20shades%20of%20grey

See?

This shouldn't need to be explained.

You are comparing a fictional sex movie to actual events that entails hard evidence? Where is that herpa derpa meme at...

And when using "50 and shades and of and grey" the difference decreases from "About 5,380,000 results (0.48 seconds)" to "About 5,080,000 results (0.54 seconds)."

TheCount
12-08-2016, 12:52 PM
I would use an internet archive site to see if it was up there a couple weeks ago.It wasn't. But when it's fixed then a new round of "news" will be published saying "OMG IMDB SCRUBBED THE TRUTH! JEWS JEWS JEWS ETC ETC"

And the cycle will begin anew.

devil21
12-08-2016, 01:05 PM

Depends on what the videoconference was. If it was a remote video session then it's bullshit since jail staff isn't going to set him up with a computer terminal to skype, unless he's getting special treatment for some reason. If it was a NYT reporter actually going to the jail and having a "visit" with the inmate then it could be legit. "Visits" are done by video at more and more jails so money can be extracted out of visitors ("pay to visit"). However, jails usually require visitors to be on an approved visitor list in advance so if the NYT reporter was on his visitor list then it's more evidence of bs. Just a lot of variables, though imo it's mostly an academic exercise since I'm sure the whole shooting narrative is bs.

Son_of_Liberty90
12-08-2016, 01:59 PM
IMDB

Hes not listed anymore

Superfluous Man
12-08-2016, 02:26 PM
You are comparing a fictional sex movie to actual events that entails hard evidence?

Says who?

The fact that there are millions of google hits is no proof that something isn't fictional, as proven by the fact that fictional stories get millions of Google hits.

TheCount
12-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Hes not listed anymorehttp://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/960/985/f5c.jpg[/

dannno
12-08-2016, 02:32 PM
It wasn't. But when it's fixed then a new round of "news" will be published saying "OMG IMDB SCRUBBED THE TRUTH! JEWS JEWS JEWS ETC ETC"

And the cycle will begin anew.

Ok, let me know when that happens.

CPUd
12-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Over 10 billions legit as fuck

About 10,620,000,000 results (0.54 seconds)
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=google

dannno
12-08-2016, 02:38 PM
//

TheCount
12-08-2016, 02:40 PM
It appears his name was there in 2008 :confused:There's no copy of that page from 2008. If you click to go to 2008 it will just take you back to the version of the page from yesterday.

devil21
12-08-2016, 02:45 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/960/985/f5c.jpg[/

Naaaa....the fake jews. Khazar Satanic gypsy grifters posing as descendants from Judea (aka Sabbatean Frankists). They're mentioned in Revelation 3:9.

Weston White
12-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Says who?

The fact that there are millions of google hits is no proof that something isn't fictional, as proven by the fact that fictional stories get millions of Google hits.

Pizzagate in and of itself--regardless out its future outcome of involving Comet Ping Pong, its employees, owners, and/or associates in illicit acts and/or conspiracies or not--is not a fiction. If you believe it to be a "fiction", you might want to go visit with a psychologist.

Zippyjuan
12-08-2016, 03:12 PM
You are right- there actually is a place called "Comet Ping Pong" which sells pizza. The story is true.

AZJoe
12-08-2016, 03:25 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15400307_671640276332179_5642421766890306239_n.jpg ?oh=5e21921d2f93a6708430ed6fdf7af2af&oe=58F87A67

AZJoe
12-08-2016, 03:31 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1flvw1.jpg

PatriotOne
12-08-2016, 03:36 PM

It wasn't there when I went to the IMDB site 2 days ago. Someone added it as disinfo to discredit no doubt. Rat bastards.

P3ter_Griffin
12-08-2016, 03:54 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15400307_671640276332179_5642421766890306239_n.jpg ?oh=5e21921d2f93a6708430ed6fdf7af2af&oe=58F87A67

Ah shit, SJWs comparing the propagators of this fake news to Cheney.

AZJoe
12-09-2016, 04:58 AM
Ah $#@!, SJWs comparing the propagators of this fake news to Cheney.

I see differently. The tweet is calling out the mainstream media hypocrisy. The MSM is trying to blame Welch's actions on "fake" alternative news, yet the MSM lied about Iraq WMDs for which followed an invasion, war, destruction of a nation and deaths, impoverishment and displacement of millions. And that was just one of the MSMs many, many lies.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 05:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

UWDude
12-09-2016, 05:29 AM
MSM bull as always

Have you ever had an original thought of your own?
Are you even a person, or are you just a media posting bot?

Weston White
12-09-2016, 06:23 AM
You are right- there actually is a place called "Comet Ping Pong" which sells pizza. The story is true.

As is all of the photos, artwork, emails, very inappropriate comments, odd phrasings, back-peddling, etc., and group associations of the individuals being exposed by the so-called "pizzagate".

Quick being such a nelly, it is vastly boring at this point Zippy guy.

ETA:

Didn't the son get fired by Trump after the Comet Ping Pong "shooting?" (Also read an article that stated two-shots were fired now, not just one--even though witnesses never heard any shots.)

Also am I the only one getting fed up with these comedy shows (SNL) and (Colbert) making complete jokes out of incidents they then schizophrenically counter and pout as being very dangerous and necessity for them to be ceased? While some of it is funny for such, most of it is just contrived drool, sophomoric, insulting means for them to enrich themselves--all while dumbing down their viewing audiences of obtusely subjugated fools. The hosts themselves be as harlequins.

Superfluous Man
12-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Pizzagate in and of itself--regardless out its future outcome of involving Comet Ping Pong, its employees, owners, and/or associates in illicit acts and/or conspiracies or not--is not a fiction. If you believe it to be a "fiction", you might want to go visit with a psychologist.

So far, the only proof you've given of this is a number of google hits.

I hope you're not still sticking to that ridiculous reasoning.

PatriotOne
12-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Really interesting info on "shooters" brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTsMWUGVeE

DGambler
12-09-2016, 08:18 AM

What evidence would it require for you to call for a formal investigation?

CPUd
12-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Roberta’s, Popular Brooklyn Restaurant, Is Pulled Into ‘Pizzagate’ Hoax

Rumors linking a well-known Brooklyn restaurant to the so-called Pizzagate hoax seem to have emerged in posts on an online message board late last month.

By then, discussions of the hoax, a baseless story that Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign was connected to a child-abuse ring, had moved to a site called Voat after being shut down on a more popular site, Reddit.

A Voat user wrote of finding a reference to Roberta’s — a popular pizza restaurant in the Bushwick section — in an email from Mrs. Clinton’s private server released by the State Department. Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, attended a private birthday party for a prominent Democratic donor at Roberta’s in 2012.

A discussion ensued as to whether the Roberta’s logo, a skeleton holding a pizza paddle, and other, similar images connected the restaurant to the conspiracy. And so Roberta’s — a local haunt, a favorite among tourists and a place to get a good charred-crust pie — was suddenly pulled into a national debate over the spread of false information online.

The police said on Wednesday that Roberta’s had been targeted for harassment twice in the past week since being linked to the hoax.

The bogus story originally focused on a Washington pizzeria, Comet Ping Pong, which has been subjected to a barrage of threats and unwanted attention since the conspiracy theory began to spread in the days before the election.

One person drawn by the hoax came at the restaurant to live-stream activity there. Others have stood outside holding signs. And this week, a 28-year-old man was arrested after he drove to Washington from North Carolina and fired an assault-style rifle inside the restaurant, the authorities said. The man, Edgar M. Welch, told the authorities he planned to help rescue children after reading the fake news story online.

In the case of Roberta’s, commenters on Voat and social media sites mined the restaurant’s social media accounts for images that some felt represented expressions of Satanism or the occult: a logo from its wine menu of a skeletal hand holding a wine glass under an upside-down cross, and a T-shirt in which some discerned a crescent moon and a star. One Voat commenter described seeing a “little kid with his hands tied together” embedded in the T-shirt logo.

“The more I dig those emails and new findings,” another Voat commenter wrote, “the clearer it gets, most of those so-called elites made a cult out of pizza. Disturbing indeed.”

A YouTube user incorporated some of the images into a video linking the restaurant to the Pizzagate hoax.

“The images speak for themselves,” the person wrote in a caption accompany the video, which was posted on Dec. 1. That day, the police in New York said, an unidentified person called Roberta’s and told a worker there that she was “going to bleed and be tortured.”

The next day, Roberta’s received another harassing phone call, the police said. A man called to complain about the restaurant’s connection to the Pizzagate hoax after reading about it online, the police said.

No arrests have been made in connection with the episodes, which were reported by DNAinfo. Workers who answered the phone at Roberta’s on Wednesday referred inquiries to the restaurant’s communications department, which did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The YouTube video linking Roberta’s to the hoax had been watched more than 10,000 times before being taken down on Wednesday. The user who posted it did not respond to messages requesting comment. According to The Washington Post, automated bot accounts on social media have helped spread the hoax.

Not everyone was buying the conspiracy theory about Roberta’s on the message boards. One Voat user, saying the restaurant looked pretty great, wrote: “Again, not a shill. I think it just genuinely looks cool.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/nyregion/robertas-restaurant-brooklyn-threatened-fake-news-pizzagate-conspiracy.html

Weston White
12-09-2016, 09:43 AM

It is the miswording of the article distributed by major news media, you fell for it apparently, hook line and sinker.

Superfluous Man
12-09-2016, 10:01 AM
It is the miswording of the article distributed by major news media, you fell for it apparently, hook line and sinker.

So far, everything you've posted has only supported calling it a fiction. Maybe you're working with the MSM?

Weston White
12-09-2016, 11:19 AM
So far, everything you've posted has only supported calling it a fiction. Maybe you're working with the MSM?

1. There are literally thousands of posts on this forum alone regarding evidence about Pizzagate.

2. No, not at all. Never!

Superfluous Man
12-09-2016, 11:34 AM
1. There are literally thousands of posts on this forum alone regarding evidence about Pizzagate.

There you go again.

Take a step back and consider how ridiculous this line of argument is. Please.

UWDude
12-09-2016, 11:39 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/nyregion/robertas-restaurant-brooklyn-threatened-fake-news-pizzagate-conspiracy.html

Or you can just go to Voat's pizzagate forum, (voat.co/v/pizzagate) and see if they really care about Roberta's Pizza (they don't), and how much discussion it takes (none). there are lots of threads popping up over there about pizza joints, most get shot down very quickly.

Bullshit story, MSM bot.

PatriotOne
12-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Suggestion.....stop arguing with the "naysayers". Good info getting lost in the thread and people will get disinterested reading nothing but arguing. Just stop replying to them please so people can get educated.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Suggestion.....stop arguing with the "naysayers". Good info getting lost in the thread and people will get disinterested reading nothing but arguing. Just stop replying to them please so people can get educated.

Agreed. Some folks are beyond reason. They won't get educated until they are ready.

PatriotOne
12-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Agreed. Some folks are beyond reason. They won't get educated until they are ready.

In addition to the ones who get paid to disrupt discussion. Quite taking the bait ya all.

CPUd
12-09-2016, 12:22 PM
In addition to the ones who get paid to disrupt discussion. Quite taking the bait ya all.

I put some of those mofos on ignore.

Weston White
12-09-2016, 12:29 PM
There you go again.

Take a step back and consider how ridiculous this line of argument is. Please.

Oh yea, so very ridiculous, one of many such images involving this family restaurant for "all ages":

https://img1.steemit.com/0x0/https://i.imgsafe.org/e1ef63511f.png

staerker
12-11-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but

The first and only interview the "shooter" Edgar Welch has given has been to the Failing "Fake News" New York Times.

Anyone actually researching this would never even have graced them with a response. Obvious false flag is obvious.

http://archive.is/4aFDV // http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/edgar-welch-comet-pizza-fake-news.html

staerker
12-11-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but

The first and only interview the "shooter" Edgar Welch has given has been to the Failing "Fake News" New York Times.

Anyone actually researching this would never even have graced them with a response. Obvious false flag is obvious.

http://archive.is/4aFDV // http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/edgar-welch-comet-pizza-fake-news.html

https://i.sli.mg/xjjHFN.jpg

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-11-2016, 09:06 PM
As is all of the photos, artwork, emails, very inappropriate comments, odd phrasings, back-peddling, etc., and group associations of the individuals being exposed by the so-called "pizzagate".

Quick being such a nelly, it is vastly boring at this point Zippy guy.

ETA:

Didn't the son get fired by Trump after the Comet Ping Pong "shooting?" (Also read an article that stated two-shots were fired now, not just one--even though witnesses never heard any shots.)

Also am I the only one getting fed up with these comedy shows (SNL) and (Colbert) making complete jokes out of incidents they then schizophrenically counter and pout as being very dangerous and necessity for them to be ceased? While some of it is funny for such, most of it is just contrived drool, sophomoric, insulting means for them to enrich themselves--all while dumbing down their viewing audiences of obtusely subjugated fools. The hosts themselves be as harlequins.

Really reminiscent of the film V for Vendetta.

It is the charade of a beast about to meet its demise.

CPUd
12-12-2016, 05:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsa0ar443SI

CPUd
12-14-2016, 12:10 AM
'Pizzagate' shooting suspect facing new federal charge

(CNN)The criminal case against the North Carolina man whom police say fired shots in a Washington pizzeria while investigating an online conspiracy theory escalated to federal district court Tuesday, as prosecutors revealed new details about Edgar Welch's alleged plans for an armed siege.

After reading a false story circulating online that the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in Northwest DC was harboring child sex slaves -- a conspiracy theory that came to be known as "Pizzagate" -- 28-year-old Welch allegedly traveled to the nation's capital armed with an assault rifle, a .38 caliber revolver, a loaded shotgun, and multiple rounds of ammunition in order to "investigate" these reports on his own and "rescue" the children, according to court documents.

Welch allegedly told police that "while he was in the restaurant, he searched for evidence of hidden rooms or tunnels, or child sex-trafficking of any kind" -- finding none after he attempted to force open a locked door with a butter knife and then climbed on furniture to peek into a closed-off room.

No one was injured in the nearly 30-minute ordeal, but prosecutors allege Welch fired his AR-15 multiple times inside the restaurant and pointed it at a Comet employee he encountered before surrendering to police.

The federal complaint provides a further glimpse into Welch's alleged activities in the days leading up to the incident on December 4, including his cell phone calls and text messages.

Prosecutors allege that "(t)he evidence from Welch's cell phone also suggests that Welch attempted to recruit at least two other people to join him," including by talking about "(r)aiding a pedo ring, possibly sacrificing (sic) the lives of a few for the lives of many," according to the complaint.

Additionally, Welch allegedly recorded a video on his cell phone the morning of his drive to DC in which he "told his family members he loved them."

Although Welch originally faced only local gun-related charges, the US attorney's office for the District of Columbia dropped all local charges Tuesday and will now proceed with a more serious federal charge against Welch for interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense, which carries a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison.

Welch appeared briefly in federal court before Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on Tuesday, appearing cleanly shaven and donning a new short haircut. Harvey appointed a public defender after Welch indicated that he had no job at the moment and "less than $100 in the bank."

Welch will remain in custody and is next scheduled to appear in court Friday morning for a detention hearing.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/pizzagate-suspect-federal-charges/index.html

Danke
12-14-2016, 12:18 AM
Eyewitness accounts say he had a sidearm, no rifle.