PDA

View Full Version : Why Syria?

Jamesiv1
12-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Interesting.....

https://lipstick-and-war-crimes.org/eight-reasons-why-new-world-order-hates-syria-resists-rothschild-central-bank-and-rothschild-israel/

Syria’s Central Bank is state-owned and state-controlled so as to serve the national economy and the Syrian people, instead of enriching the international banksters of the Western nations and Israel, who force upon almost all nations of the world usurious loans generating artificial debt crises by which these nations are in effect enslaved. Central Banks are Rothschild Banks.
Syria has no international Monetary Fund debt. The IMF acts as the debt collection police of the international banksters. Any wise nation stays out of the IMF’s clutches, which is what Syria has succeeded in doing, but the banksters are not happy at all with such wisdom.
Syria has banned genetically modified seeds, GMO, or “Franken-food”, because Bashar Assad wants to protect his people’s health. “Franken-food” means food control which means population control. Obviously the NWO favours “Franken-food” (the USA imposed it on conquered Iraq.)
Syria’s population is well-informed about the NWO, whose domination of the world’s puppet politicians by its think-tanks and secret societies is openly discussed in Syria’s media and universities. Such openness is anathema to the NWO, which must cover its operations in darkness.
Syria has massive oil and gas reserves, and it is working to exploit them independently of the giant Western oil companies like Shell and Texaco. The NWO loves oil, but not oil independence.
Syria clearly and unequivocally opposes Zionism and Israel. In recent years even the base Western media have reacted to Israel’s virtual turning of Palestine into a mega-Goulag. Syria denounces Israel’s brutal apartheid. Obviously the Jewish lobbies all round the world will unite to use all their influence to put an end to such firm opposition to their fellow-Jews in Israel.
Syria is one of the last secular Muslim States in the Middle East, and refuses to recognize any superiority of that people which still claims to be the Chosen People of God (even 2,000 years after the Incarnate God, Jesus Christ, ceased to choose his People by race and began to choose it instead by faith — Romans III, IV, etc.). The same lobbies will chastise any refusal of their religious as of their racial superiority.
Syria proudly maintains and protects its political and cultural national identity, whereas the NWO seeks to melt down all nations (except one) into a single conglomerate mass of sheeple for total control.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Why Syria? They don't have a Central Bank

Huh?

Syria’s Central Bank is state-owned and state-controlled

Syria has no international Monetary Fund debt.

Many, many countries have no IMF debt. Map showing countries with IMF debt: https://fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?viz=MAP&q=select+col2%3E%3E0,+col0%3E%3E0,+col1%3E%3E0,+co l3%3E%3E0,+col4%3E%3E0,+col5%3E%3E0,+col6%3E%3E0,+ col7%3E%3E0,+col8%3E%3E0,+col9%3E%3E0,+col10%3E%3E 0,+col11%3E%3E0,+col12%3E%3E0,+col13%3E%3E0,+col14 %3E%3E0,+col15%3E%3E0,+col24%3E%3E1+from+882823+&h=false&lat=21.28937435586041&lng=11.6015625&z=3&t=2&l=col24%3E%3E1

Jamesiv1
12-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Huh?
Fixed it for ya.

Yeah... I was wondering how best to word the thread title...

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 04:58 PM
What countries have "Rothschild" central banks? None.

Syria has massive oil and gas reserves,

Syria ranks #30 in terms of proven reserves. Countries like Yemen, Vietnam, and Egypt have more. They have less than one percent of Saudi Arabia's proven reserves.

Jamesiv1
12-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

nikcers
12-03-2016, 05:00 PM
genie energy?

TER
12-03-2016, 05:11 PM

LOL!

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 05:21 PM
They do still own a couple of banks, but no Central Banks. http://www.investopedia.com/updates/rothschild-family-net-worth-explained/

Today, their holdings span a number of diverse industries, including financial services, real estate, mining, energy and even charitable work.There are a few Rothschild-owned financial institutions still operating in Europe, including N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd in the United Kingdom, and Edmond de Rothschild Group in Switzerland. The family also owns more than a dozen wineries in North America, Europe, South America, South Africa and Australia.

TER
12-03-2016, 05:39 PM
They do still own a couple of banks, but no Central Banks. http://www.investopedia.com/updates/rothschild-family-net-worth-explained/

If you actually understood the system a little better, you would come to realize that the big banking cartels (of which the Rothschild sit above most, if not all), control the Central Banks, even if they don't own them on paper. The Central Banks do the bidding of a cabal of family bankers.

Then again, perhaps you do know that, but you pretend like you don't. Either way, anything you post is suspect.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Show us how it works. Start with the Federal Reserve and trace the ownership backwards.

TER
12-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Show us how it works. Start with the Federal Reserve and trace the ownership backwards.

Sure. Once you get me the minutes of their meetings and the private transactions they make between banks and corporations, I'll write you a whole book.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Sure. Once you get me the minutes of their meetings and the private transactions they make between banks and corporations, I'll write you a whole book.

Here you go. Minutes can be found at links on this page: https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomccalendars.htm

November 2016 minutes: https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomcminutes20161102.htm

They don't make transactions with corporations. Only member banks.

TER
12-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Here you go. Minutes can be found at links on this page: https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomccalendars.htm

November 2016 minutes: https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomcminutes20161102.htm

They don't make transactions with corporations. Only member banks.

And the member banks, do they make transactions with corporations?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Sure- they can lend to corporations and accept deposits from them. And individuals. That is their business. But the Fed does not. IBM has to go to somebody like CitiBank for business.

TER
12-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Sure- they can lend to corporations and accept deposits from them. And individuals. That is their business. But the Fed does not.

But the Fed makes transactions with these banks that make transactions with corporations and individuals, correct?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Which does not mean that the Fed engages in transactions with corporations.

TER
12-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Which does not mean that the Fed engages in transactions with corporations.

What is the 'Fed'? Is it a nebulous term referring to an artificially made robot, or is it an organization comprised of human beings with family and friends?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Fed. As in "I fed the cat tonight. Your turn to walk it. "

TER
12-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Fed. As in "I fed the cat tonight. Your turn to walk it. "

LOL. Thank you for proving my point that everything you post is suspect.

TER
12-03-2016, 06:09 PM
When and if you are ready to continue the lesson, let me know.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 06:15 PM
How is the book coming along?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 06:17 PM
https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

TER
12-03-2016, 06:17 PM
How is the book coming along?

Pretty good. Only had to write a few sentences to prove you wrong.

TER
12-03-2016, 06:18 PM
What is the 'Fed'? Is it a nebulous term referring to an artificially made robot, or is it an organization comprised of human beings with family and friends?

So is your answer, yes, that it is an organization comprised of human beings with family and friends?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Why yes, they are humans. Shocking discovery you have uncovered! (are you really answering your own questions? I did not mean to intrude!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoV0Uh9JPQ

TER
12-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Why yes, they are humans. Shocking discovery you have uncovered! (are you really answering your own questions? I did not mean to intrude!)

I'm so happy you agree! We are making progress! Just wanted to make sure we were in agreement, you know, with all the talk about 'Reptilians' and such on the Internet.

Tell me though. These people who work in the 'Fed' and the central banks they make transactions with, are their family members allowed to own corporations?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Irrelevant to the Fed not engaging in transactions with corporations. If my Dad works for Google and I borrow $20 from him I am not borrowing $20 from Google.

nikcers
12-03-2016, 06:35 PM
There's oil in them there hills.. google Genie energy syria

Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News' Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria ... (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-murdoch-rothschild-drill-oil-reserves-syrian-occupied-territory-violate-international-law/)

Jan 11, 2016 - Genie Energy is an American-based oil and gas company with ... into a vast oil and gas reserve located in the Syrian territory occupied by Israel ...

TER
12-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Irrelevant to the Fed not engaging in transactions with corporations.

Is it irrelevant? My, we will need to dig a little deeper.

Unfortunately, I have dinner plans for tonight, so please excuse me.

Can we continue this tomorrow?

Jamesiv1
12-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Can we continue this tomorrow?

yes.