PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to record the univision debate

zaffa
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
It seems that many of the members on this board will be unable to watch tonight's univision debate. For this reason, is there anyboy in the southwest that might be able to record the debate in its entirety. Such action would be greatly appreciated and would only help to further stimulate the Ron PAul movement by making more aware as to Paul's progress in the debate.

WillInMiami
12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
It seems that many of the members on this board will be unable to watch tonight's univision debate. For this reason, is there anyboy in the southwest that might be able to record the debate in its entirety. Such action would be greatly appreciated and would only help to further stimulate the Ron PAul movement by making more aware as to Paul's progress in the debate.

I live in Miami (about 2 miles from where the debate is being held actually). I'm going to record it. I use an HTPC for my entertainment center.

voytechs
12-09-2007, 05:34 PM
I was going to record it too, but my cable is so bad last few days, its not even worth watching. Cable, telephone and internet are all affected.

I setup the video recording equipment yesterday. I can record directly onto my computer and you tube nearly in real time. Also installed my Pinnacle pro-one card which allows me to do real time editing and special effects. I'm hoping to YouTube some new RP videos.

Of course, all this after my problems are fixed with the cable.