PDA

View Full Version : Paul Krugman Put on the Tin Foil Hat

Smaulgld
11-28-2016, 01:04 PM
http://fakenews.news/2016/11/28/paul-krugman-comey-putin-trump/

jllundqu
11-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Dude... nothing pisses me off more than starting a thread with just a link. Talk about being freaking lazy.

Smaulgld
11-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Dude... nothing pisses me off more than starting a thread with just a link. Talk about being freaking lazy.
You must not like the Drudge report

jllundqu
11-28-2016, 01:26 PM
You must not like the Drudge report

My point EXACTLY. I fucking HATE Drudge. At least post a snippet or quote.

Smaulgld
11-28-2016, 01:32 PM
My point EXACTLY. I $#@!ing HATE Drudge. At least post a snippet or quote.
Got it!- A matter of preference

juleswin
11-28-2016, 01:46 PM
Got it!- A matter of preference

Its not just preference, its also the norm around here. Didn't you ever wonder why the vast majority of the thread starters post an excerpts from the article and not just the link?

Please post a few lines from the articles in the future, its helps most of us know what the story is about more than the headline(which are usually click baits)

Danke
11-28-2016, 04:07 PM
Paul Krugman, a Nobel Prize winner in economics and opinion writer for the New York Times, launched a twitter outburst against Donald Trump. Mr. Krugman used the Russian propaganda angle, stating that Russian President Vladimir Putin “installed” Donald Trump as President, with the aid of FBI director William Comey.

Mr. Krugman has presented no evidence that Vladimir Putin “installed” Donald Trump as President of the United States. Once upon a time if the New York Times printed something, people would assume that while it may have contained bias, that factually it was correct.
Today, it seems bias matters more than facts at many main stream media outlets, which is not a good way of combating alternative media “fake news”.

JK/SEA
11-28-2016, 04:42 PM
i would classify krugman as a poster boy for rug biting syndrome.

phill4paul
11-28-2016, 04:52 PM
i would classify krugman as a poster boy for rug biting syndrome.

But, but he's an opinion writer for the New York Times according to Danke's post. Opinion writers usually have the best opinions when they write.