PDA

View Full Version : Media falsely spins Trump’s NYT climate comments

LibertyEagle
11-24-2016, 06:28 AM
Media falsely spins Trump’s NYT climate comments – Trump cited Climategate, restated skepticism of ‘global warming’ – Read full transcript

The media spin on President Elect Donald J. Trump’s sit down with the New York Times on November 22, can only be described as dishonest. Trump appears to soften stance on climate change & Donald Trump backflips on climate change & Trump on climate change in major U-turn
The ‘fake news’ that Trump had somehow moderated or changed his “global warming” views was not supported by the full transcript of the meeting.

Read the rest...
link (http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/23/fake-news-update-media-falsely-spins-trumps-climate-comments-read-full-nyt-transcript/)

Mordan
11-24-2016, 06:56 AM
He should only be talking directly via Youtube/Facebook/Social Media.

Kill the MSM

PatriotOne
11-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Hi LibertyEagle! Waves. Miss me? hehe

You'd think by now peeps around here would know how the media works and stop quoting them like they have any credibility. Personally I don't trust Trump either and found this whole election a contest between the Rothschild Crypt's (Clinton) and the Rockefeller Bloods (Trump). Holding out hope I was wrong though and waiting to see what he actually does as opposed to what the media tells us he is doing.