PDA

View Full Version : Carlson vs Business Owner Who Refuses To do Business With Trump Supporters 11/23/16

goldenequity
11-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Carlson vs Business Owner Who Refuses To do Business With Trump Supporters 11/23/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWjltZpqKA

I'd call this a draw.
He holds up pretty well under pressure.

-------------

hahaha... if you caught the 1st video (removed)... I'm srry. it was a 'psycho thanksgiving' vid someone sent me. :p

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 08:01 PM
Carlson vs Business Owner Who Refuses To do Business With Trump Supporters 11/23/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWjltZpqKA

I'd call this a draw.
He holds up pretty well under pressure.

-------------

hahaha... if you caught the 1st video (removed)... I'm srry. it was a 'psycho thanksgiving' vid someone sent me. :p
yeah... I would say the guest won that one - if nothing else because that's what Carlson gets paid to do and the guy stood with him toe to toe. Did I see Carlson's face turn red at the end..?

Be interesting to learn a little more about that guy.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2016, 10:57 PM
So, this business owner can a have a "moral" position to not do business with Trump supporters?

But if a business owner has a "moral" position about doing business with homosexuals, that person gets a government gun shoved in his faced and he is forced to?

That about how it works?

specsaregood
11-23-2016, 11:03 PM
LOL, asking this guy why isn't he taking up arms against Hitler if he believes Trump == Hitler. that was good.

LOL @ "man, you are on a moral vanity trip"

PatriotOne
11-24-2016, 08:07 AM
Headline should read "Business Owner Cuts off Nose to Spite his Face". If I was an investor in his company I'd be whizzed.

scm
11-24-2016, 08:21 AM
THUMP supporters should be the best for business. They will fall for anything you tell them. Easy money.

kcchiefs6465
11-24-2016, 09:40 AM
So, this business owner can a have a "moral" position to not do business with Trump supporters?

But if a business owner has a "moral" position about doing business with homosexuals, that person gets a government gun shoved in his faced and he is forced to?

That about how it works?
Pretty much.

Not to mention that he did not mention Hillary whatsoever.

pcosmar
11-24-2016, 10:27 AM

That about how it works?

Yup, pretty much.

Prison Rules. on Prison Planet. (some may have trouble adjusting)

paleocon1
11-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Blanchfield came off as rather gay.

nikcers
11-24-2016, 04:24 PM

That about how it works?

That's not a fair comparison, people can choose whether or not they want to be homosexual, but with Trump supporters, they sort of get tricked into supporting him, and therefore are only supporting their idea of Trump, not your idea of Trump. /s