PDA

View Full Version : Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 08:33 AM
Surprise, surprise...

trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton (http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton/)

“I think when the president-elect who’s also the head of your party … tells you before he’s even inaugurated he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone and content, to the members,” Kellyanne Conway told the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” who first reported that the president-elect would not pursue his campaign pledge to “lock up” Clinton, his Democratic opponent.

“Look, I think, he’s thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them,” Conway, who is now on the Trump transition team, said in her interview.

She continued: “I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy, but if Donald Trump can help her heal, then perhaps that’s a good thing.”

At the second presidential debate in October, Trump sounded a much harsher tone.

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he vowed.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOck... oh never mind...

PursuePeace
11-22-2016, 08:37 AM
She continued: “I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy, but if Donald Trump can help her heal, then perhaps that’s a good thing.”

Help Hillary Clinton heal.
But Snowden should be executed.

ok.

scm
11-22-2016, 08:37 AM
Surprise, surprise...

Not really

trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton (http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton/)

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOck... oh never mind...

anyone who thinks THUMP is NOT a HILLARY plant is now the fool.

Ha!!! Back at ya. (Not you capt)

undergroundrr
11-22-2016, 09:01 AM
Not quite sure why the media outlets don't have her on the shortlist for SoS. That would surprise me less than an appointment for Gabbard.

AngryCanadian
11-22-2016, 09:14 AM
Not really

anyone who thinks THUMP is NOT a HILLARY plant is now the fool.

Ha!!! Back at ya. (Not you capt)
Hillary is above the law like Tony Blair.

scm
11-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Hillary is above the law like Tony Blair.
The establishment is above the law.

vita3
11-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Thanksgiving nicey nice...

Origanalist
11-22-2016, 09:24 AM
“Look, I think, he’s thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them,” Conway, who is now on the Trump transition team, said in her interview.

Signature worthy.

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 09:26 AM
Signature worthy.
Lol. Yup.

She should really stop going on TV. Needs to learn how to quit while she's ahead.

Petar
11-22-2016, 09:26 AM
So this is the part where everyone who was ever wrong about Trump continues to prognosticate as if they have any credibility at all.

News flash: you do not.

Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.

Kellyanne Conway is now not a "trusted source"?

JK/SEA
11-22-2016, 09:31 AM
i think he'll wait till he's sworn in. He doesn't want obama to give her a pardon...making room for his ..'changed my mind' strategy....we shall see.

Origanalist
11-22-2016, 09:31 AM
So this is the part where everyone who was ever wrong about Trump continues to prognosticate as if they have any credibility at all.

So you have more credibility than Kellyanne Conway? Got it.

The Gold Standard
11-22-2016, 09:42 AM
i think he'll wait till he's sworn in. He doesn't want obama to give her a pardon...making room for his ..'changed my mind' strategy....we shall see.

LOL

Petar
11-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Ye of small faith will continue to have your hopes and expectations crushed.

fcreature
11-22-2016, 09:56 AM
DRAINING THE SWAMP!!!

...LOL

:toady:

fcreature
11-22-2016, 09:58 AM
Kellyanne Conway is now not a "trusted source"?

You linked to a website besides infowars, so you are SO OBVIOUSLY falling for the fake news and being played a fool.

Oh yea, Kellyanne Conway, not a credible source for anything Trump related. Trump's own mouth isn't a credible source... it must come from his Twitter.

undergroundrr
11-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Ye of small faith

Zero faith here.

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 10:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx4FRePW8AA6Szt.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx4HiU2UoAA35fN.jpg

dannno
11-22-2016, 10:50 AM
What was that Trump also said in the debates, about not giving away your plans to your enemy?

dannno
11-22-2016, 10:51 AM
If he said he was going to pursue charges, at this point, wouldn't that more likely lead to an Obama pardon?

Madison320
11-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Despite the short term satisfaction it would give us, I don't think it's a good idea for new administrations to punish previous administrations. That makes it much more likely that we get a dictator if we make it life and death for those that lose power. That's what banana republics do.

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Leverage.

(No reason to think otherwise from an east coast street fighter like Trump. He fights 'dirty'. We know this. )

What is Donald doing?
(1) Hilary is the ultimate Trump card to leverage against the corrupt elite.
(2) If Hilary gets prosecuted a ton of very powerful people are going to go down.
(Do you remember when she freaked out after the first debate, threw one of her tantrums and said "If that bastard gets elected we're all going to hang!" ??)

They are terrified -- all the media elite -- they are panicking.
That's why they fought so hard.
Obama is implicated also.
This corruption spans continents -- and Trump knows it.

So what does Trump do?
(3)He calls them all in to Trump tower. He scolds them for hours.
He then says, "You mess with me and I have the power to hang you all." They back off.
(4) Next day CNN starts good press on Donald
(5) and Donald backs off on Hilary.

You need to be impressed and not angry.
Donald Trump is not a rookie. He's a master.
He's playing these cards to win.
He's got them all by the balls (and female equivalent).

Anytime they mess with him for the next eight years
all he needs to do is dust off the Hilary Clinton FBI file
and wave it in front of them.

Trump is using Hilary as leverage to shut down the elite.
on multiple continents...
including the 'Anti-Trump', Anti-Populist... New 'Leader of the Free World'..
Crumbling establishment's ONLY Hope: Merkle.

He's seriously smart. Relax.

undergroundrr
11-22-2016, 11:05 AM
If he said he was going to pursue charges, at this point, wouldn't that more likely lead to an Obama pardon?

If Obama thought trump was sending this signal to deter a pardon, wouldn't he go ahead and pardon her?

The "strategies within strategies" nonsense that passes for trump apologetics are inane.

Conway made it clear that everything trump said during his campaign was a load of malarkey. Does this concern you?

timosman
11-22-2016, 11:11 AM
If Obama thought trump was sending this signal to deter a pardon, wouldn't he go ahead and pardon her?

The "strategies within strategies" nonsense that passes for trump apologetics are inane.

Conway made it clear that everything trump said during his campaign was a load of malarkey. Does this concern you?

Nope. Words do not matter. Actions are more important or something like that. It is all explained in The art of the deal deception. :rolleyes:

dannno
11-22-2016, 11:16 AM
Nope. Words do not matter. Actions are more important or something like that. It is all explained in The art of the deal deception. :rolleyes:

Right, Trump has published his playbooks already and the media and half the people here still don't get it.

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 11:22 AM
You give them Hillary... they back off immigration. Would you do it? :cool:

Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trumps Immigration Plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQiSITfuUaI&feature=youtu.be

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Right, Trump has published his playbooks already and the media and half the people here still don't get it.

27 - no wait... 28D chess!!

Fulfill all of your campaign promises by breaking all of your campaign promises... Brilliant! I must admit, I didn't see that coming.

dannno
11-22-2016, 11:31 AM
27 - no wait... 28D chess!!

This sounds like it is in the realm of regular old 2D chess to me.

11-22-2016, 11:32 AM
How long before Trump gives her a job in his cabinet?

Trump really pulled a fast one on all the mouthbreathers who voted for him.

PursuePeace
11-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in the audience of a David Blaine magic show.

Not really sure what the heck is going on here...

timosman
11-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in the audience of a David Blaine magic show.

Not really sure what the heck is going on here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99oV99ja2c

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 11:39 AM
Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trumps Immigration Plan

Gowdy's a great attack dog for going after the opposition party, but he is making a HUGE mistake here @0:55

We should keep in mind the primary function of government is the safety and security of the American people. That is true on the national level with national defense, it is true on the State and local level with law enforcement and police officers.

That is most definitely NOT the primary function of government at any level! The primary function of government is to protect our liberty!

Damn, these asshats piss me off. And I used to have some respect for Gowdy.

timosman
11-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Gowdy's a great attack dog for going after the opposition party, but he is making a HUGE mistake here @0:55

That is most definitely NOT the primary function of government at any level! The primary function of government is to protect our liberty!

Damn, these asshats piss me off. And I used to have some respect for Gowdy.

Looks like somebody botched his script. :eek:

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 11:58 AM
He's an absolutist. Black or White. Rule of Law. All Law. Every Law.
Strictly Prosecution. Joe Arpaio type.
(You need the 'whole' body... fitly joined. Shall the hand say to the foot.. I have no need of thee?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGae72NusT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76yPhqPrfA

Son_of_Liberty90
11-22-2016, 11:59 AM

ok.

Excuse me while I barf.

And all these retards protesting for shillary when its Snowden they should be protesting for.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2016, 12:07 PM
https://www.sadtrombone.com/

undergroundrr
11-22-2016, 12:07 PM

ok.
No, you see, this is Kasparov level. He's saying he won't prosecute Clinton now, but he'll do it after he's president. Similarly, he said Snowden should be executed during the campaign. He'll free him first thing when he's president. Take heart.

bunklocoempire
11-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Did Not Vote predicted this.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 12:10 PM
"Doesn't wish to pursue" Means he doesn't want to. Still doesn't mean he will not. Or he may be looking to turn her state's evidence.
I know Donald is going after them, based on his cabinet.

Oh, now it's Clinton and the Clinton Foundation not going to have charges against it. Quite a stretch.

Petar
11-22-2016, 12:14 PM
I will say that the good thing about everyone freaking out right now is that at least it does signify holding Trump accountable.

There is a new political base in the USA (one that most libertarians failed to join while it was hot) and they do need to be actively holding Trump's feet to the fire in case he does get any goofy ideas.

Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted or else the Donald Trump revolution will have ended up being a fraud.

pao
11-22-2016, 12:14 PM
What are the chances Trump now says he will not go after Clinton because he fears assassination by those bound to loose the most by such an investigation...but once as President, with greater resources and protection--after some time to sort out who are friend and who are for...then he goes after her relentlessly....
Maybe 10℅?

CPUd
11-22-2016, 12:15 PM
No, you see, this is Kasparov level. He's saying he won't prosecute Clinton now, but he'll do it after he's president. Similarly, he said Snowden should be executed during the campaign. He'll free him first thing when he's president. Take heart.

in 8D multiverse, he could execute Snowden first, then pardon him.

Petar
11-22-2016, 12:18 PM
in 8D multiverse, he could execute Snowden first, then pardon him.

That would not happen to be the multiverse where you hold a shred of credibility, would it?

donnay
11-22-2016, 12:22 PM
If Obama pardon's Hillary then they admit she has done something wrong?

Regardless, I believe Trump is not going to tell anyone anything at this point.

Gary Busey was interviewed yesterday about being friends with Trump and what he thought of him, and Gary turned to the interviewer and said it is none of your business. He also went on to say that most people who are against Trump are projecting their own fears on him. He said do you know what Fear stands for?

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Lot's of that going around here.

CPUd
11-22-2016, 12:23 PM
What are the chances Trump now says he will not go after Clinton because he fears assassination by those bound to loose the most by such an investigation...but once as President, with greater resources and protection--after some time to sort out who are friend and who are for...then he goes after her relentlessly....
Maybe 10℅?

Most likely they told him it would be a waste of time, it would take 10 years and a dozen or so falling on their swords in between.

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 12:23 PM
"Doesn't wish to pursue" Means he doesn't want to. Still doesn't mean he will not. Or he may be looking to turn her state's evidence.
I know Donald is going after them, based on his cabinet.

I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people. This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Now look at this:

"Is there a place I can buy placemats with trumps face for thanksgiving? I have some family members that I really want to piss off."

See. Here is another missed opportunity!
C'mon let's get busy and MAGA. :D

dannno
11-22-2016, 12:29 PM

Ok, Mr. Smartypants, if you were Trump, and you wanted to prosecute Hillary (or as stated a couple posts above yours, use said threat as blackmail against the establishment), what would YOU say when the mainstream media asked if you wanted to prosecute Hillary?

Hah, no, NOTHING that comes out of the mainstream media "concerns" me at all, it's all lies and propaganda. It makes sense that Trump and his admin would use it as such. Anybody who has figured out Trump knows that is the LAST place you go if you want the truth.

Petar
11-22-2016, 12:33 PM
Most likely they told him it would be a waste of time, it would take 10 years and a dozen or so falling on their swords in between.

0.5 shekles have been deposited into your account. Thanks for correcting the record.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 12:36 PM
I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people. This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

1) the media and establishment loved Obama. Not so with trump
2) we shall see. Just because Kelly anne conway says no charges are coming, for the email server, does not mean no charges are coming.
3) I said in another post here, I wouldn't be surprised if he said he wasn't going to lock her up. Right now is not the time to say such things, he needs to wait about 6 months into his term, when Clinton is pretty much forgotten, and he has purged some elements from the FBI, DoJ, etc.

YOu all still do not understand the monumental task, and the dirty ball he has to play to take down something this monumental.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 12:39 PM
Ok, Mr. Smartypants, if you were Trump, and you wanted to prosecute Hillary (or as stated a couple posts above yours, use said threat as blackmail against the establishment), what would YOU say when the mainstream media asked if you wanted to prosecute Hillary?

NYT : Trump "Witch Hunt is on"
LATimes: Trump seeks to keep election wounds open
Chicago Tribune: Trump seeks to Punish Clinton for insults during campaign
Seattle Times: Obama must Pardon Hillary now to spare her from Trump's childish wrath

TheCount
11-22-2016, 12:44 PM
Maybe 10℅?

Why do you assume that he ever intended to pursue it in the first place?

How does one determine, amongst all of the nonsense that he has excreted from his mouth, which he intends to do and which he does not? All the things that we wish would happen are the things he really truly believes in, and everything else is just posturing? It could just as easily be the opposite.

dannno
11-22-2016, 12:45 PM
I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?504386-r3volution-3-0-Time-to-Pay-Up

This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLelReSWdY

Petar
11-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Why do you assume that he ever intended to pursue it in the first place?

How does one determine, amongst all of the nonsense that he has excreted from his mouth, which he intends to do and which he does not? All the things that we wish would happen are the things he really truly believes in, and everything else is just posturing? It could just as easily be the opposite.

(((makes sense)))

Smaulgld
11-22-2016, 12:50 PM
That is correct- first of all the President doesn't pursue charges the FBI presents evidence and the DOJ decides. Trump is simply stating the obvious HE won't pursue charges. He is doing this to preempt the obama pardon and is consistent with his stance that you don't tell whom you are going to attack the time and place. If the FBI presents its findings again or new findings to a new attorndy general at the DOJ (SESSIONS) and sessions wants to indict, Trump won't say no

Mordan
11-22-2016, 12:52 PM

I agree. The Trump Haters are going to be disappointed. Trump does not have the power to prosecute Hillary. They themselves were the first to remind us of that fact. Now that's convenient, they forget it.

If evidence is found, she will be prosecuted.

Mordan
11-22-2016, 12:57 PM
1) the media and establishment loved Obama. Not so with trump
2) we shall see. Just because Kelly anne conway says no charges are coming, for the email server, does not mean no charges are coming.
3) I said in another post here, I wouldn't be surprised if he said he wasn't going to lock her up. Right now is not the time to say such things, he needs to wait about 6 months into his term, when Clinton is pretty much forgotten, and he has purged some elements from the FBI, DoJ, etc.

YOu all still do not understand the monumental task, and the dirty ball he has to play to take down something this monumental.

+1. I can't rep but you deserve it. Man, those CaptUSAs and CPUs are being so intellectually dishonest. They have no tactical or strategical thinking. They would be awful generals.
There is a reason Trump won against all odds and despite all the misplaced hate from the Left, from the Right and from the pure Libertarians.

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 12:58 PM
I agree. The Trump Haters are going to be disappointed. Trump does not have the power to prosecute Hillary. They themselves were the first to remind us of that fact. Now that's convenient, they forget it.

If evidence is found, she will be prosecuted.

I suppose we need to remind you of the promise he made...

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he vowed.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2016, 01:00 PM

Trump said, in October:

Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...

Mordan
11-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Trump said, in October:

Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...

He is not even President yet. You are fools being played by Conway lol. I give Trump 1 year to put her in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2016, 01:05 PM
He is not even President yet. You are fools being played by Conway lol. I give Trump 1 year to put her in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.

Why am I a fool?

For asking whether I am being lied to now, or later?

He said he was going to do "x", now he is saying he will NOT do "x".

So what am I supposed to believe, so as to not be labeled a fool?

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 01:05 PM
This is an NYT tweet... about 30 min old. Trump is in the meeting w/ NYT currently.

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT
Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons
but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585

============

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT?s=09
There is a TON of LIVE discourse quotes being tweeted here...
be aware it is VIA NYT reporter MAGGIE HABERMAN
who is mentioned MANY times
in the Podesta emails. :cool:

http://nomorecocktails.com/images/MaggieHabermanThisWeek2.JPG

dannno
11-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Trump said, in October:

Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...

lol.. not so fast, I think your wifey has you on this one..

I have no idea what he will actually do, but what he is doing is consistent with what he promised.

dannno
11-22-2016, 01:13 PM
Why am I a fool?

Like I said, if Trump wanted to prosecute Hillary, why would he tell the mainstream media that RIGHT NOW??? Why not use the mainstream media for the ONE thing they are good at, which is lies and propaganda?

Mordan
11-22-2016, 01:16 PM
Like I said, if Trump wanted to prosecute Hillary, why would he tell the mainstream media that RIGHT NOW??? Why not use the mainstream media for the ONE thing they are good at, which is lies and propaganda?

The butthurts here just want to say "I told you so". Their ego is hurting so bad. The problem is that they say "I told you so" way too soon. They lose all credibility.

Mordan
11-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Why am I a fool?

Except he didn't say it. Just like he never said anything straight up racist

So who is the fool?

You are now supposed to wait and be cautious with what you say about Trump

Seraphim
11-22-2016, 01:18 PM

Yes.

Seraphim
11-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Why am I a fool?

I'm with Danno on this one - although I don't think your position is foolish.

I don't know whether or not Trump's Admin will prosecute her (I hope he does). I think arguing that he will or will not do something at this point is wasted breath.

But the point Danno makes regarding an Obama pardon is a good one. Why declare your intentions and allow the enemy to make a move?

Again, I don't know what will occur nor do I know if this is a strategy or a total flop...but if I were Trump I'd be telling the media I had no intention of prosecuting her as well.

Let the arrogant establishment drop their guards down and then crush her.

If the plan really is to prosecute her, it's an excellent idea to let her and her handlers think she is safe. Maybe Obozo and company will take the bait, no pardon given and then she will be DESTROYED.

Let's hope this is the case.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Except he didn't say it. Just like he never said anything straight up racist

So who is the fool?

You are now supposed to wait and be cautious with what you say about Trump

OK, so Conway is not be believed then?

You're right though...I can't make heads or tails of any of this, so I should just mind my own business.

CaptUSA
11-22-2016, 01:33 PM

You're right though...I can't make heads or tails of any of this, so I should just mind my own business.

Applying the same standard, if this were Obama's spokesperson signaling Presidential actions we would criticize those as well. I don't think Trump gets to play by different rules with us just because he repeatedly changes his tune on everything.

dannno
11-22-2016, 01:35 PM

If it's on the mainstream media, you are better off pretending it doesn't even exist.

TheCount
11-22-2016, 01:45 PM
We're going to need a thread or chart or something to track all of the nonsense promises and predictions and pretzel-twistings of the Trumpkins.

nikcers
11-22-2016, 02:02 PM
Trump is conning the establishment not his supporters.

AuH20
11-22-2016, 02:33 PM
POTUS has been restrained by Congress from appointing a special prosecutor since Watergate.

The Gold Standard
11-22-2016, 02:38 PM
POTUS has been restrained by Congress from appointing a special prosecutor since Watergate.

Then I suppose he shouldn't have vowed to do just that.

Seraphim
11-22-2016, 03:09 PM
Then I suppose he shouldn't have vowed to do just that.

Wait and see.

I think the chances of Clinton's life not only being (FURTHER) exposed are high but the chances of criminal prosecution are also high.

There's an excellent chance that a Trump Special Prosecutor won't even be required. I believe it to be part of his strategy in making the statement. Her crimes against the American people and against NUMEROUS individuals are so reprehensible that America Law Enforcement outside of Trump's jurisdiction will nail her to the wall in a court of Law absolutely unprovoked by Trump's Admin.

He doesn't need to say a damn thing about her or what he will do until inauguration. In fact, it may be detrimental to the case against her.

This woman is a vile and wicked woman who's evil has left criminal and criminally negligent evidences all over the world and America.

Coincidence Comey released a 2nd wave of pressure against her just before the election?

There is a good and evil battle raging within Law Enforcement in America...FBI, CIA, all of them...and the good faction has just landed a MASSIVE blow to the establishment.

The fight is not over. If Trump makes it to inauguration Clinton is getting nailed to the wall and it won't even be by Trump's hand.

I believe this transition time is of crucial importance for those fighting on the side of light - SURVIVE.

If Trump makes it to inauguration, Clinton is getting nailed to the wall and most of Obama and her legacies (legislative legacies) will be erased within 12 months.

If he's assassinated we will get a 3rd term (effectively - her policies would just be a 3rd Obama term), she's getting off and we're getting DEFCON 5 WW3 with the Russians.

The time between now and inauguration Trump is best served to focus on his cabinet, keep his down (DO THE JOB) and dramatically lower his exposure to assassination attempts and avoid provoking the establishment. He can do that after inauguration.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION TURNS UP THE HEAT ON RUSSIA IN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS. THEY ARE GETTING DESPERATE. FALSE FLAGS ARE COMING.

In fact here is one from yesterday:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-21/moscow-accuses-ukraine-flagrant-provocation-after-2-russian-servicemen-kidnapped-cri

Once inauguration occurs the gloves are coming off in the biggest battle for peace since WW2.

goldenequity
11-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’ (http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-investigating-hillary-would-be-very-very-divisive-for-the-country/)

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/11/wi/ap/09/333g3gb-photo-64-640x427.jpg

President-elect Donald Trump didn’t rule out
allowing the investigation of Hillary Clinton to continue,
but signaled that he would rather move forward,
than revisit her crimes.

“I’m not looking to go back through this,” he explained to reporters at the New York Times offices on Tuesday.

When asked if he was taking prosecution off of the table,
Trump said “no,” but he appeared eager to move on.

“My inclination would be for whatever power I have on the matter is to say let’s go forward,” he said.
“This has been looked at for so long, ad nauseum.“

Trump argued against prosecuting the Clintons,
suggesting that it would be better for the country and his administration if they moved on.

“I think it would be very, very divisive for the country,” he said.

Trump appeared to show sympathy for the Clintons,
and even suggested that their foundation did good work around the world. (barf)

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” he said.
“She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” (she ain't seen nuthin yet.. )

When asked if his supporters would be disappointed by the news,
Trump argued that they would likely understand.

“I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said.

robert68
11-22-2016, 03:29 PM
Totally predictable.

http://i65.tinypic.com/30de5qx.jpg

He'll be guilty of a hundred times worse in office than what's she's been accused of or did.

Known as the Emoluments Clause. Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 03:38 PM
NYT just tweeted that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table:

Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."

Hmm... WTF did I tell you people? Why will he not just say it is off the table?

You all are going to have to trust me on this one. I just know a lot more about the monumental task of taking Clinton down. it is way, way, way bigger and difficult than you think. It is going to take some nimble navigation.

scm
11-22-2016, 03:48 PM

You all are going to have to trust me on this one. I just know a lot more about the monumental task of taking Clinton down. it is way, way, way bigger and difficult than you think. It is going to take some nimble navigation.

Reminds me of a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

Opps, wait, my bad, serious 54YY checkers going on here.

Origanalist
11-22-2016, 03:54 PM
"Trust me".

Jamesiv1
11-22-2016, 04:07 PM
You guys suck at 3D chess lol

If Trump answered "Hell yes, I'm gonna lock her up!!" don't you think Obama would pardon her in a nanosecond?

If the Trump team plays their cards right, this won't even be an issue. Then once he kicks the Obombya's out of the Big House he can decide. Or just talk about it a lot for political leverage.

Either way, he wins. And we all know that DJ The DonMaster Trump loves to win.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 04:13 PM

If Trump answered "Hell yes, I'm gonna lock her up!!" don't you think Obama would pardon her in a nanosecond?

If the Trump team plays their cards right, this won't even be an issue. Then once he kicks the Obombya's out of the Big House he can decide. Or just talk about it a lot for political leverage.

He has many, many things to consider. The Obama pardon is the most dangerous, so he has to have a contingency plan for that, but there are many others.
He may not prosecute Hillary Clinton... ...as I said, he might make her the superstar of his case that takes down 100's of more players in the Clinton Foundation scandal. This to me would be way better than not "locking her up". But best case scenario is he gets her, and all her co-conspirators who have been raping the country for 30 years.

Ender
11-22-2016, 05:20 PM

Wait, I'm confused.

We are NOT to take the NYT as a news source, EVER, but Breitbart is trustworthy.

But NYT says "that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table", while Breitbart says:"Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country".

So, WHO, exactly are we supposed to believe? :confused::rolleyes::eek::cool:

scm
11-22-2016, 05:21 PM

"...Democrats have called upon Obama to issue a blanket pardon for Hillary Clinton, he finally admitted that it’s not possible to pardon someone who hasn’t yet stood trial for a crime. "

http://buzzfaqs.com/obama-admits-he-cant-pardon-snowden-before-a-trial-sorry-hillary/

dannno
11-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Wait, I'm confused.

We are NOT to take the NYT as a news source, EVER, but Breitbart is trustworthy.

But NYT says "that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table", while Breitbart says:"Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country".

https://i.memecaptain.com/gend_images/viq12w.jpg

Seriously. Don't believe anything you hear. Wait for actions. It makes sense that Breitbart would be going along with the narrative that Trump is putting out right now, they WANT to prosecute Hillary, so they want to downplay it so she won't get a pardon.

TheCount
11-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Wait, I'm confused.

Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be. The true meaning of his divine message is spoiled when it is spoken aloud or written, even by the god emperor himself. You must trust in the words that he writes in your heart, for anything you receive in any other way is surely wrong.

dannno
11-22-2016, 05:27 PM
"...Democrats have called upon Obama to issue a blanket pardon for Hillary Clinton, he finally admitted that it’s not possible to pardon someone who hasn’t yet stood trial for a crime. "

http://buzzfaqs.com/obama-admits-he-cant-pardon-snowden-before-a-trial-sorry-hillary/

That is untrue, like pretty much everything else you post.

The Gold Standard
11-22-2016, 05:51 PM

This. Trump is a winner. America is going to get back to winning. Americans will lose, but America will win. That's what's important.

eleganz
11-22-2016, 05:54 PM
What was that Trump also said in the debates, about not giving away your plans to your enemy?

That is true, he said that and also in the 60 minutes interview I believe, but its still too early to tell any of these things.

Theres a case to be made for both sides.

If he goes balls to the wall, prosecute but risk overreach and firing up the left. If he or GOP wants to win long term, they can't give the left any reason to come back into power.

UWDude
11-22-2016, 05:55 PM

And yet obama pardoned 3 Iranians who were accused of breaking Iranian sanctions, who never stood trial for the crime.
You are believing Obama's excuses now for not pardoning Snowden. Yes, you believe Obama. Says everything.

Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be.

Exactly. When it comes from the MSM, it is not to be trusted. Even Trumps words do not matter, only his actions will.

The One
11-22-2016, 05:55 PM
https://i.memecaptain.com/gend_images/viq12w.jpg

Seriously. Don't believe anything you hear. Wait for actions. It makes sense that Breitbart would be going along with the narrative that Trump is putting out right now, they WANT to prosecute Hillary, so they want to downplay it so she won't get a pardon.

I believe that rug really tied the room together.

undergroundrr
11-22-2016, 06:10 PM
Even Trumps words do not matter, only his actions will.

I know, just wait to see what he really does.

Open your mouth and close your eyes and you'll get a big surprise.

scm
11-22-2016, 06:24 PM
That is untrue, like pretty much everything else you post.
Your turn to prove it, but yet you just resort to insults.

dannno
11-22-2016, 06:39 PM

lol.. when have I resorted to insults? All I said was that most of what you post is untrue, that's not an insult, it's just an observation. Then you -rep me...

Several members here, including one of the most esteemed members (AF) have posted rebuttals to this - you can pardon someone who hasn't stood trial yet. It has been done.

scm
11-22-2016, 07:13 PM
It has been done.
Source?

UWDude
11-22-2016, 07:16 PM
Source?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-legal-idUSKCN0UU0UL

Oh yeah, Ford pardoned Nixon.

CPUd
11-22-2016, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXs3XaPU3s

https://i.imgur.com/ZWMqcJZ.png

Mordan
11-23-2016, 05:30 AM

From what you have posted lately, I haven't seen anything of logical substance. much butthurt though. I basically don't read your posts anymore.
The only intellectually honest purist that I know of is jmdrake and he keeps quiet because there is no much to say right now. And when he posts, i read his posts.

Mordan
11-23-2016, 05:35 AM
Most of you guys lost the plot. It is funny how he is fooling the purists on this board. They keep saying The Donald conned his supporters, while in fact he keeps winning and proving the naysayers wrong. Is there a word for such tears?

Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.

scm
11-23-2016, 06:44 AM
From what you have posted lately, I haven't seen anything of logical substance. much butthurt though. I basically don't read your posts anymore.
The only intellectually honest purist that I know of is @jmdrake (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=849) and he keeps quiet because there is no much to say right now. And when he posts, i read his posts.
I know. You can ignore me, and I can just ignore you and the rest of the liberals here. Problem solved.
btw. Jmdrake is smart because it's hard to have a conversion when only one side uses facts.

scm
11-23-2016, 06:45 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-legal-idUSKCN0UU0UL

Oh yeah, Ford pardoned Nixon.

Thanks
So why doesn't he just pardon her now. End the speculation.

scm
11-23-2016, 06:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXs3XaPU3s

typical scumbag fuck. Perfect for "the Donald" and crew

goldenequity
11-23-2016, 07:17 AM
BREAKING: Family Spox Says There May be NEW Surveillance Tape in SETH RICH Murder Case (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-family-spox-says-may-new-surveillance-tape-seth-rich-murder-case-video/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85plVdaDFO4

Ender
11-23-2016, 11:25 AM
Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be. The true meaning of his divine message is spoiled when it is spoken aloud or written, even by the god emperor himself. You must trust in the words that he writes in your heart, for anything you receive in any other way is surely wrong.

LOL!

P3ter_Griffin
11-23-2016, 12:43 PM
meh, pursuing charges against someone for not keeping state secretes well enough doesn't do anything for me anyway.

undergroundrr
11-23-2016, 01:52 PM
meh, pursuing charges against someone for not keeping state secretes well enough doesn't do anything for me anyway.

There's a part of me that wants to see Clintons and associates on the witness stand just to see what we could learn about trump.

P3ter_Griffin
11-23-2016, 02:07 PM
There's a part of me that wants to see Clintons and associates on the witness stand just to see what we could learn about trump.

Ha. In the same nature, I was going to say I'd like to see her on the stand to find if the military adventurism was a grand scheme or simply incompetence, but then I remembered it was Trump that got elected.

Dangergirl
11-23-2016, 02:17 PM
I think too many people are chasing ghosts about what Trump is going to do. I think he's playing his cards until he's actually in office. We won't know the real President Trump until after Dec 19th and definitely Jan 22nd.

Seraphim
11-23-2016, 02:43 PM

Ya well, if you have not heard, the damning evidence against Clinton goes far beyond just that incident. Massive Clinton Foundation Fraud (over 100M in stolen donations). Ties to pedo rings and general human trafficking (much of it centered in Haiti). Quite frankly that's just the start.

UWDude
11-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Thanks
So why doesn't he just pardon her now. End the speculation.

If he pardons her, then that means she was guilty of something.

You can ignore me, and I can just ignore you and the rest of the liberals here. Problem solved.
btw. Jmdrake is smart because it's hard to have a conversion when only one side uses facts.

You are believing Obama's excuses now for not pardoning Snowden. Yes, you believe Obama. Says everything.

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 02:52 PM
Ya well, if you have not heard, the damning evidence against Clinton goes far beyond just that incident. Massive Clinton Foundation Fraud (over 100M in stolen donations). Ties to pedo rings and general human trafficking (much of it centered in Haiti). Quite frankly that's just the start.
I can't imagine Clinton wanting to do another 6-12 months of intense scandal investigation. Good lord, you would think she's ready to give it up already.

P3ter_Griffin
11-23-2016, 02:52 PM

Riiiiiight. Maybe r3v can help me out with his favorite Seinfeld gif.

P3ter_Griffin
11-23-2016, 02:56 PM
I think too many people are chasing ghosts about what Trump is going to do. I think he's playing his cards until he's actually in office. We won't know the real President Trump until after Dec 19th and definitely Jan 22nd.

Yes, this is not the time to waste rubbing the Trump supporters faces in the proverbial dog shit. Schneidenfruden or wtf ever.

Seraphim
11-23-2016, 02:57 PM
I can't imagine Clinton wanting to do another 6-12 months of intense scandal investigation. Good lord, you would think she's ready to give it up already.

I think she may be dying and will drink herself to the grave even faster.

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 03:07 PM
I think she may be dying and will drink herself to the grave even faster.
I think you may be right. We've heard a lot over the years about all the blow during the Arkansas days.

And seen enough of her drinking to think she might have a little drinking problem.

Add what looks like some genuine brain trauma for the cherry on top.

If left completely alone she could drop before we know it.

nikcers
11-23-2016, 03:35 PM
I think you may be right. We've heard a lot over the years about all the blow during the Arkansas days.

And seen enough of her drinking to think she might have a little drinking problem.

Add what looks like some genuine brain trauma for the cherry on top.

If left completely alone she could drop before we know it.

I am not a doctor but the one recurring theme that I seen over the course of the campaign was that she lost cognitive abilities when she was injured. It really stuck with me when Trump said "she has forgotten a lot of things". That could of just been Trump gaslighting but it really seemed like something he said out of context of his argument and stuck out like he didn't mean to say it afterwards. No one ever really commented on it that I saw.

CPUd
11-23-2016, 03:42 PM

This is pretty much what his friend Henry Kissinger said after hanging out with Trump last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzt-uAaLhO8

fcreature
11-23-2016, 03:45 PM

You guys will be saying the same thing 2 years into his administration instead this time it will be that he just needs to win his second term and then he'll MAGA.

He has a very distinct progressive track record and so far pretty much every decision he has made has supported said track record. I expect that to continue. And that's not a good thing for our country.

CPUd
11-23-2016, 03:48 PM
You guys will be saying the same thing 2 years into his administration instead this time it will be that he just needs to win his second term and then he'll MAGA.

He has a very distinct progressive track record and so far pretty much every decision he has made has supported said track record. I expect that to continue. And that's not a good thing for our country.

One of them already said it. I think the term was "hog wild".

Mordan
11-23-2016, 07:44 PM

Dec 19 does not mean much. If there is an issue, it will be when they open the votes and Congress may have to do something if enough Faithless Electors flipped so that nobody gets 270. I doubt Republicans will give their vote to Clinton. Most likely they vote for someone else so that Trump doesn't get 270.

TheCount
04-05-2017, 07:29 AM
Bump.

jmdrake
04-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Bump.

If Trump has to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton or Susan Rice or Barack Obama himself to keep the Democratic wolves off his back you can best believe that he will.

TheTexan
10-30-2017, 09:27 PM

She's going to be in jail long before then

TheCount
12-22-2017, 11:13 AM
10 days to 2018.

Jan2017
12-22-2017, 11:47 AM
10 days to 2018.

Rand Paul: Obama administration against Trump might be 'worse than Watergate'

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., argued Thursday that senior Obama administration officials might be guilty of trying
to keep President Trump from getting elected last November.

Republicans have been demanding more answers about how the FBI investigated Hillary Clintons' use of a private email server, and Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was expected to testify privately (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-to-testify-thursday-on-clinton-emails/article/2644100) with two House committees on Thursday.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rand-paul-obama-administration-against-trump-might-be-worse-than-watergate/article/2644139

The Mueller investigation was a contrived smoke screen for all the "shenanigans" of the cabal inside the FBI and Loretta Lynch,
and will end with no evidence of collusion and Sessions will no longer be recused from the election investigations.

I agree with Rand . . .
all this is worse than digging up dirt from psychiatric records in Watergate, the Clinton cabal undermined the nation in irreparable ways, imho.

Jan2017
12-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Trump Should Prosecute the Illegal NSA / CIA Cabal and Put Mueller in Jail (https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/12/roger-stone/trump-should-prosecute-the-illegal-nsa-cia-cabal-and-put-mueller-in-jail/)

. . . dismantle Robert S. Mueller’s fraudulent rogue prosecution gang, which is merely an extension of
a larger corruption of power that is unparalleled in our history."

. . . abuses of power by lawless Clinton-Obama FBI and NSA apparatchiks who:

5) Perpetuated this massive criminal fraud on the American people for nearly a full year by manipulating and abusing
the investigatory and prosecutorial powers of the Department of Justice.

To this end, President Trump must begin at the intersection of these seditious current and former federal officials
who had previously facilitated and covered up a similarly-breathtaking and brazen criminal fraud on the country during
the previous presidential administration, to include the previous president.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/12/roger-stone/trump-should-prosecute-the-illegal-nsa-cia-cabal-and-put-mueller-in-jail/

Anti Globalist
12-22-2017, 05:05 PM
Have we ever even had a presidential candidate go to jail indefinitely and never got out?

enhanced_deficit
12-29-2017, 08:00 AM
He did pursue verbal attacks before election.

Origanalist
12-29-2017, 08:58 AM
He did pursue verbal attacks before election.

And after.

TheCount
12-29-2017, 10:15 AM
48 hours until Hillary is in jail.

Schifference
12-30-2017, 07:38 AM
I wonder what would happen if an upset call of duty gamer swatted HRC.

Raginfridus
12-30-2017, 10:07 AM
I wonder what would happen if an upset call of duty gamer swatted HRC.
He would be playing call of duty during conjugal visits in prison.

Anti Globalist
12-30-2017, 09:16 PM
Honestly I don't think Ron Paul would even put Hillary in jail. He knows how impossible that is given all the influence she has in the courts. Best thing we can hope for is some vigilante will have the balls to assassinate her.

Jan2017
12-31-2017, 08:58 AM
Honestly I don't think Ron Paul would even put Hillary in jail. He knows how impossible that is given all the influence she has in the courts.
I'd hope there are plenty of patriots somewhere to throw all of 18 USC Chapter 15 at her . . . and see what sticks.
As Secretary of State and before - and then beyond - she subversively undermined cybersecurity . . . knowingly grossly negligent,
with subsequent evidence tampering. At least the media and history have to take her to bat on it all.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

TheCount
01-05-2018, 06:08 AM
I give Trump 1 year to put her in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.

Bump.

Mordan
01-06-2018, 11:14 AM
Bump.

yep. he didn't. quite disappointed.

when i look around I see hypocrisy everywhere.

i have my crypto to look after for a better future where money trails are visible by everyone.

Swordsmyth
01-06-2018, 03:58 PM
i have my crypto to look after for a better future where money trails are visible by everyone.

That is a nightmare scenario.

Mordan
01-07-2018, 06:19 AM
That is a nightmare scenario.

what do you suggest? transact with gold on the internet?

The current system is already a nightmare scenario for the 99%.

smart people will use Monero to hide trails when needed.

However, WE CITIZENS WILL REQUIRE POLITICIANS TO TRANSACT ON A PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN SO WE KNOW WHERE PUBLIC MONEY IS SPENT!!!!!!!!

TheCount
01-07-2018, 07:06 AM

However, WE CITIZENS WILL REQUIRE POLITICIANS TO TRANSACT ON A PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN SO WE KNOW WHERE PUBLIC MONEY IS SPENT!!!!!!!!
You're confusing me; Trumpism is incompatible with sound money of any kind. I don't see how someone can support both things simultaneously.

Swordsmyth
01-08-2018, 01:02 PM

If you think that government won't spy on every transaction that takes place you are deluded.

Origanalist
01-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Honestly I don't think Ron Paul would even put Hillary in jail. He knows how impossible that is given all the influence she has in the courts. Best thing we can hope for is some vigilante will have the balls to assassinate her.

Ron Paul never said he would.

dannno
01-08-2018, 04:25 PM
If you think that government won't spy on every transaction that takes place you are deluded.

Are you familiar with monero?

Swordsmyth
01-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Are you familiar with monero?

No but if it is on the internet the NSA and every other government in the 1st world can track it.

dannno
01-08-2018, 04:28 PM
No but if it is on the internet the NSA and every other government in the 1st world can track it.

Monero is a digital currency that is secure, private, and untraceable.

Swordsmyth
01-08-2018, 04:31 PM

Sure it is.

dannno
01-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Sure it is.

That's not an argument.

dannno
01-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Monero aims to improve on existing cryptocurrency design by obscuring sender, recipient and amount of every transaction made..

Swordsmyth
01-08-2018, 04:41 PM
That's not an argument.
I made my argument above:

You made an assertion that is not an argument:

I have expressed doubt in that assertion.

Swordsmyth
01-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Monero aims to improve on existing cryptocurrency design by obscuring sender, recipient and amount of every transaction made

They run but they can't hide.

Unless of course the deep state is behind Monero as a trap, then they aren't even really running.

dannno
01-08-2018, 04:45 PM
They run but they can't hide.

Unless of course the deep state is behind Monero as a trap, then they aren't even really running.

I don't think the deep state prefers to make things open source.

The Rebel Poet
01-13-2018, 10:30 AM

Time's up. You got played.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-14-2018, 08:48 AM
Trey Gowdy steps away

Jan2017
01-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Trey Gowdy steps away
From House Ethics only I think, so he can devote more time for the committees that have questioned Comey and the extensive Clinton cabal ?

Trey Gowdy Resigns From House Ethics Committee

Gowdy was aware that being elected in June of last year to the House Oversight Committee, which is responsible for investigating
congressional affairs, would required him to cut loose of one of the committees in which he’s involved.

Trey Gowdy retained his Judiciary and other committee appointments.

Oversight and Government Reform (https://oversight.house.gov/) - Chairman

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (https://intelligence.house.gov/)
Subcommittees:

Emerging Threats
National Security Agency and Cybersecurity

Judiciary (https://judiciary.house.gov/)
Subcommittees:

Crime Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations
Constitution and Civil Justice

https://gowdy.house.gov/about/committees

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-14-2018, 02:23 PM
Ok, that makes more sense. . . was surprised to read headline and overlooked the rest

Thanks for the recap, Jan2017