PDA

View Full Version : Where's Hillary?

PatriotOne
11-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Has Hillary made any public appearances since her loss? I can't find any looking at the fakenews. My opinion....she's feeling the noose tighten around her neck and scared chitless! #Pizzagate

If anybody knows of any let me know though.

PatriotOne
11-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Found 1 public appearance. Nov 16th. Looking forward to honoring some brave young people tonight at @ChildDefender where I started my career.

Ironic eh? Damage control. Oh look..Hillary LOVES children.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/799043343275753472

donnay
11-21-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Where's Hillary?

Looking at places around the world that do not support US extradition.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2016, 10:15 AM
Obama will give her a blanket pardon.

PatriotOne
11-21-2016, 10:18 AM

Is there such a thing?

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Is there such a thing?

The Nixon pardon is the template.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Proclamation_4311

11-22-2016, 08:10 PM
She's clear now. Trump announced he will not direct any investigation of the Clintons. Give it a few more days and she will be in the cabinet.

oyarde
11-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Probably Haiti rounding up some kids .

Jamesiv1
11-22-2016, 11:07 PM
Probably Haiti rounding up some kids .
ouch!! lol

Zippyjuan
11-23-2016, 01:25 PM

Her blanket will be grateful.

http://movieboozer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/linus-blanket.jpg

bubbleboy
11-23-2016, 02:02 PM
She is lying in her coffin until dark

dannno
11-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Trump announced he will not direct any investigation of the Clintons.

No he didn't.. turn off your tv.

Danke
11-23-2016, 02:15 PM
Is there such a thing?

Every year, including today, he has been pardoning turkeys, so why not Hillary?

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Every year, including today, he has been pardoning turkeys, so why not Hillary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

11-23-2016, 04:07 PM
No he didn't.. turn off your tv.

I don't watch TV. I read a direct quote from his campaign manager. The Clintons are off the hook.

dannno
11-23-2016, 04:10 PM
I don't watch TV. I read a direct quote from his campaign manager. The Clintons are off the hook.

Are you ever going to learn not to take what you hear about Trump on mainstream media seriously? Ever??

I am completely aware she said that. There could literally be a million reasons, nothing of which have to do with Trump stopping an investigation into Hillary.

I have no idea whether he will do it or not, but to use what his campaign manager said to the mainstream media, at this time when he is trying to keep a low profile on that issue so she doesn't get a pardon, is really dumb.

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 04:24 PM
I am literally shaking right now.

11-23-2016, 04:27 PM
Are you ever going to learn not to take what you hear about Trump on mainstream media seriously? Ever??

I am completely aware she said that. There could literally be a million reasons, nothing of which have to do with Trump stopping an investigation into Hillary.

I have no idea whether he will do it or not, but to use what his campaign manager said to the mainstream media, at this time when he is trying to keep a low profile on that issue so she doesn't get a pardon, is really dumb.

Trumpsplaining.

dannno
11-23-2016, 04:33 PM
Trumpsplaining.

Foolish people like yourself act surprised when he utilizes strategies for dealing with the media, that he outlined in his books, that are ABOUT DEALING WITH THE MEDIA.

Then when you explain that he is doing exactly what he wrote in his books, people just write it off as "Trumpsplaining". You're god damn right it's Trumpsplaining, Trump explained what to do, then he did it, then I explained that all to you, and you have the gal to write it off as coming out of thin air.. It's right there in his fucking books for everyone to read. The media has access to them also, and they are just as bad.

You need to learn to become a critical thinker instead of just a reactor.

Philhelm
11-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Foolish people like yourself act surprised when he utilizes strategies for dealing with the media, that he outlined in his books, that are ABOUT DEALING WITH THE MEDIA.

Then when you explain that he is doing exactly what he wrote in his books, people just write it off as "Trumpsplaining". You're god damn right it's Trumpsplaining, Trump explained what to do, then he did it, then I explained that all to you, and you have the gal to write it off as coming out of thin air.. It's right there in his $#@!ing books for everyone to read. The media has access to them also, and they are just as bad.

To be fair, Trump did state that it is stupid to telegraph one's moves to opponents, so it is possible that his softening on the issue is just a ploy.

11-23-2016, 04:55 PM

Then when you explain that he is doing exactly what he wrote in his books, people just write it off as "Trumpsplaining". You're god damn right it's Trumpsplaining, Trump explained what to do, then he did it, then I explained that all to you, and you have the gal to write it off as coming out of thin air.. It's right there in his $#@!ing books for everyone to read. The media has access to them also, and they are just as bad.

You fell for Trump's promises, now having to explain away for him and I'm the foolish one?

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 04:56 PM

dannno
11-23-2016, 05:00 PM
You fell for Trump's promises, now having to explain away for him and I'm the foolish one?

You are talking about things that haven't happened yet and you are claiming you are right. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE. Nothing has happened yet, and it makes perfect 100% sense for Trump to lay low on this issue so they don't panic and issue a pardon. It doesn't make ANY sense for Trump to lay his cards on the table right now. If you can explain why that would behoove him, then go right ahead, but all you can do is make dumb comments.

I was the one of the ones here claiming that "Trump is winning" for almost a year before he actually won. Every time CPUd would jump in with one of his stupid blue maps.

YOU LOST. Get over it. Try to actually learn something for once from people smarter than you.

dannno
11-23-2016, 05:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

11-23-2016, 05:17 PM
You are talking about things that haven't happened yet and you are claiming you are right. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE. Nothing has happened yet, and it makes perfect 100% sense for Trump to lay low on this issue so they don't panic and issue a pardon. It doesn't make ANY sense for Trump to lay his cards on the table right now. If you can explain why that would behoove him, then go right ahead, but all you can do is make dumb comments.

I was the one of the ones here claiming that "Trump is winning" for almost a year before he actually won. Every time CPUd would jump in with one of his stupid blue maps.

YOU LOST. Get over it. Try to actually learn something for once from people smarter than you.

So you basically you are telling us that Trump was lying when he told the NYT yesterday that he isn't going to prosecute Clinton and it's actually some super secret strategy to actually prosecute Clinton? The orange one can do no wrong can he?

dannno
11-23-2016, 05:53 PM
So you basically you are telling us that Trump was lying when he told the NYT yesterday that he isn't going to prosecute Clinton and it's actually some super secret strategy to actually prosecute Clinton? The orange one can do no wrong can he?

First of all, Trump didn't say ANYTHING. Choose your words carefully, they have meaning. Secondly, the President does not prosecute anybody, either way, so she didn't actually lie about anything. What she did is make an accurate statement, and let the mainstream media lie for her. YOU bought the lie the mainstream media told you. Stop it.

Xenliad
11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
Hopefully in a garbage chute somewhere.

11-23-2016, 09:30 PM
First of all, Trump didn't say ANYTHING. Choose your words carefully, they have meaning. Secondly, the President does not prosecute anybody, either way, so she didn't actually lie about anything. What she did is make an accurate statement, and let the mainstream media lie for her. YOU bought the lie the mainstream media told you. Stop it.

You really think potus doesn't control DOJ? It's all politically motivated, the truth means nothing. One airport rendezvous between slick willy and Lynch and Hillary was off the hook.

Yeah he did say that. He said doesn't want to hurt the Clintons and wants to move forward. He doesn't feel strongly about it. He's saying his trumpkins will have to accept it.

Here's the transcript if you still want to pretend he's putting Clinton in jail.

MAGGIE HABERMAN, political reporter: Iíll start, thank you, Dean. Mr. President, Iíd like to thank you for being here. This morning, Kellyanne Conway talked about not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. We were hoping you could talk about exactly what that means ó does that mean just the emails, or the emails and the foundation, and how you came to that decision.
Photo
Mr. Trump leaving The New York Times after meeting with reporters, editors and the publisher, Arthur Sulzberger Jr., on Tuesday. Credit Todd Heisler/The New York Times

TRUMP: Well, there was a report that somebody said that Iím not enthused about it. Look, I want to move forward, I donít want to move back. And I donít want to hurt the Clintons. I really donít.

She went through a lot. And suffered greatly in many different ways. And I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious. They say it was the most vicious primary and the most vicious campaign. I guess, added together, it was definitely the most vicious; probably, I assume you sold a lot of newspapers.

[laughter]

I would imagine. I would imagine. Iím just telling you, Maggie, Iím not looking to hurt them. I think theyíve been through a lot. Theyíve gone through a lot.

Iím really looking Ö I think we have to get the focus of the country into looking forward.

SULZBERGER: If I could interject, we had a good conversation there, you and I, and it was off the record, but there was nothing secret, just wanted to make sure. The idea of looking forward was one of the themes that you were saying. That we need to now get past the election, right?

MATTHEW PURDY, deputy managing editor: So youíre definitively taking that off the table? The investigation?

TRUMP: No, but the question was asked.

PURDY: About the emails and the foundation?

TRUMP: No, no, but itís just not something that I feel very strongly about. I feel very strongly about health care. I feel very strongly about an immigration bill that I think even the people in this room can be happy. You know, youíve been talking about immigration bills for 50 years and nothingís ever happened.

I feel very strongly about an immigration bill thatís fair and just and a lot of other things. There are a lot of things I feel strongly about. Iím not looking to look back and go through this. This was a very painful period. This was a very painful election with all of the email things and all of the foundation things and all of the everything that they went through and the whole country went through. This was a very painful period of time. I read recently where it was, it was, theyíre saying, they used to say it was Lincoln against whoever and none of us were there to see it. And there arenít a lot of recordings of that, right?

[laughter]

But the fact is that there were some pretty vicious elections; they say this was, this was the most.

They say it was definitely the most vicious primary. And I think itís very important to look forward.

CAROLYN RYAN, senior editor for politics: Do you think it would disappoint your supporters who seemed very animated by the idea of accountability in the Clintons? What would you say to them?

TRUMP: I donít think they will be disappointed. I think I will explain it, that we have to, in many ways save our country.

Because our countryís really in bad, big trouble. We have a lot of trouble. A lot of problems. And one of the big problems, I talk about, divisiveness. I think that a lot of people will appreciate Ö Iím not doing it for that reason. Iím doing it because itís time to go in a different direction. There was a lot of pain, and I think that the people that supported me with such enthusiasm, where they will show up at 1 in the morning to hear a speech.

It was actually Election Day, they showed up at, so that was essentially Election Day. Yeah, I think theyíd understand very completely.

dannno
11-23-2016, 10:02 PM
You really think potus doesn't control DOJ? It's all politically motivated, the truth means nothing. One airport rendezvous between slick willy and Lynch and Hillary was off the hook.

Yeah he did say that. He said doesn't want to hurt the Clintons and wants to move forward. He doesn't feel strongly about it. He's saying his trumpkins will have to accept it.

Here's the transcript if you still want to pretend he's putting Clinton in jail.

You mean this part?

MATTHEW PURDY, deputy managing editor: So you’re definitively taking that off the table? The investigation?

TRUMP: No, but the question was asked.

PURDY: About the emails and the foundation?

TRUMP: No, no,

The One
11-23-2016, 10:06 PM
Hillary is resting and recovering from the long, grueling campaign. It turns out, she is some ways tired.

11-23-2016, 10:08 PM
You mean this part?

You are going to be really butthurt when it turns out Trump is just going to be mundane moderate potus and not make good on any of his out there campaign promises aren't you? He was telling all of you what you wanted to hear. Throwing red meat.

Jamesiv1
11-23-2016, 10:08 PM
Hillary is resting and recovering from the long, grueling campaign. It turns out, she is some ways tired.
+rep

lol

dannno
11-23-2016, 10:16 PM
You are going to be really butthurt when it turns out Trump is just going to be mundane moderate potus and not make good on any of his out there campaign promises aren't you? He was telling all of you what you wanted to hear. Throwing red meat.

Or he is downplaying the issue because he hasn't been officially elected and there is still someone in office who can offer a blanket pardon to her, so he is doing what a smart person would do.

Occam's Banana
11-24-2016, 12:31 AM
To be fair, Trump did state that it is stupid to telegraph one's moves to opponents, so it is possible that his softening on the issue is just a ploy.

To be fair, when Obama, Romney, Hillary, McCain, etc. do exactly the same sort of thing, they are (rightly) called mealy-mouthed, double-talking liars ...

And if Trump believes, as you say, "that it is stupid to telegraph one's moves to opponents," then why did he tell Hillary that she would "be in jail" if he became president?

By his own logic, he is either stupid for telegraphing his intention, or he didn't telegraph his intention because he never really meant it. So which is it?

dannno
11-24-2016, 12:45 AM
To be fair, when Obama, Romney, Hillary, McCain, etc. do exactly the same sort of thing, they are (rightly) called mealy-mouthed, double-talking liars ...

And if Trump believes, as you say, "that it is stupid to telegraph one's moves to opponents," then why did he tell Hillary that she would "be in jail" if he became president?

By his own logic, he is either stupid for telegraphing his intention, or he didn't telegraph his intention because he never really meant it. So which is it?

He had to win the election first..

Occam's Banana
11-24-2016, 12:59 AM
He had to win the election first..

So? He still either (A) telegraphed his intention (in which case, he is "stupid" by his own logic), or (B) did not telegraph his intention (because he didn't really mean it).

Which is it? A or B? Stupid or liar?

dannno
11-24-2016, 01:59 AM
So? He still either (A) telegraphed his intention (in which case, he is "stupid" by his own logic), or (B) did not telegraph his intention (because he didn't really mean it).

He's keeping 'em guessing.

Genius.

mrsat_98
11-24-2016, 02:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4

11-24-2016, 08:04 AM

Genius.

In other words, he lies about everything always and that's ok, because it's all part of some glorious masterplan amiright?

Jamesiv1
11-24-2016, 08:06 AM
In other words, he lies about everything always and that's ok, because it's all part of some glorious masterplan amiright?
You suck at 3D chess.

ChristianAnarchist
11-24-2016, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

That girl's funny... and right on many things.

Occam's Banana
11-24-2016, 09:12 AM

Liars and stupid people often keep others guessing.

So is Trump "keeping 'em guessing" because he is stupid, or because he is a liar?

Personally, I think it's because he is a liar and is no different from any other self-serving political hack who tells people what he thinks they want to hear:

[W]hen Obama, Romney, Hillary, McCain, etc. do exactly the same sort of thing, they are (rightly) called mealy-mouthed, double-talking liars ...

Genius.

Okay. Not stupid, then. So that leaves liar.

Thank you for your answer (oblique as it may have been).

jct74
11-25-2016, 08:00 PM
SAD! Hillary Clinton Caught Staging ďRandomĒ Shopping Encounter (http://dcwhispers.com/sad-hillary-clinton-caught-staging-random-shopping-encounter/#Y4q54rPy0e5t7fWw.99)

Swordsmyth
11-25-2016, 08:07 PM
Hopefully in a garbage chute somewhere.

Han Solo: does this place have a trash compactor?

Weston White
11-26-2016, 04:59 AM

Seems his campaign clarified that the matter will handled by Sessions and Trump is staying out of the matter entirely, at least publicly anyway.