PDA

View Full Version : The plan of the Elite?

alien
12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I have noticed that Obama has been moving up in the polls. I wonder, since the "powers that be" know that Ron Paul will blow Hillary out of the water, if they are preparing for Ron to win the nomination and giving the democratic polls a nudge in Obama's direction to give them a way out of a corner?

ross11988
12-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Seriously its the most confusing thing. Im surprised that Ron Paul has got this far.

Mattsa
12-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Seriously its the most confusing thing. Im surprised that Ron Paul has got this far.

Yeah! I dunno what the hell is happening to be honest

Though being in the UK doesn't help

So much conflicting information though! :(

Flash
12-09-2007, 03:20 PM
A Clinton/Obama ticket is coming I bet. A woman and an African-American. Something that ultra-liberals all over the country would love.

rich34
12-09-2007, 03:22 PM
They're not going to throw it to Obama, but they're trying to use him to pull indpendents away from Paul in the open primary states. I made a thread on this earlier, but no one responded. They're pushing Huckabee as the alternative to the "frontrunners" while at the sametime tightening the race between Clinton and Obama to try and get the independents to vote for Obama instead of Paul. Ain't going to work!

alien
12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Yep, I hope they are the ones in for a surprise.

dircha
12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Just a reminder that for the majority of the race thus far, Giuliani has been the only candidate who polls competitively with Hillary in a nationwide head to head matchup.

But now that the Hillary boat has been taking on water, I think even Huckabee beats her in a head to head matchup poll.

People on these forums say, "Ron Paul is the only candidate who can beat Hillary", but this does not represent the opinion of the general public or of experts in the real world.

Repeating this only undermines our efforts which require that we understand the seriousness and the urgency of dramatically increasing our level of support in the 5 early states within the next month if we are to have any chance at winning this nomination.