PDA

View Full Version : 100 day action plan survey, let Trump know what is most important to you

UWDude
11-19-2016, 05:18 PM
https://action.trump2016.com/survey/100-day-plan-action-survey/

29 points in his platform.
Fill out whether it is important, somewhat important, not important, or no opinion.

Populism.

Anti Federalist
11-19-2016, 06:50 PM
I'll play.

Six most important in order they were listed.

Repeal and replace ObamaCare. (This does not to be "replaced". It needs to be stomped into the ground until dead.)

Appoint a strong constitutionalist to the Supreme Court in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Cancel billions of dollars in payments to U.N. climate change programs, and use that money to fix our own country.

End bans on offshore drilling in order to end our dependence on Middle East oil and make America energy independent.

Cut the government regulations that lead businesses to leave our country in the first place.

Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by Obama.

UWDude
11-19-2016, 07:12 PM
I'll play.

Six most important in order they were listed.

Repeal and replace ObamaCare. (This does not to be "replaced". It needs to be stomped into the ground until dead.)

Appoint a strong constitutionalist to the Supreme Court in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Cancel billions of dollars in payments to U.N. climate change programs, and use that money to fix our own country.

End bans on offshore drilling in order to end our dependence on Middle East oil and make America energy independent.

Cut the government regulations that lead businesses to leave our country in the first place.

Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by Obama.

I said the supreme court was low priority, because I do not think Scalia was great at all.
Mine were:
+Announce our official withdrawal from the TPP.
+Renegotiate NAFTA into terms that protect the American worker.
+Propose a constitutional amendment to impose terms limits on all members of Congress.
+Cancel billions of dollars in payments to U.N. climate change programs, and use that money to fix our own country.
+Allow Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes.
+Set the standard for an “America First” foreign policy that ends regime-change, nation-building, and instead focuses on a motto of peace through strength.
+Enact a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
+Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by Obama.

The Northbreather
11-19-2016, 07:18 PM
No result view!?!

otherone
11-19-2016, 07:39 PM
No result view!?!

found it:

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/gbiiJXP.jpg

The Northbreather
11-19-2016, 08:04 PM
found it:

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/gbiiJXP.jpg

:D

undergroundrr
11-19-2016, 10:22 PM
Set the standard for an “America First” foreign policy that ends regime-change, nation-building, and instead focuses on [staying out of other countries' business.]
Repeal and replace ObamaCare.
Cancel every Unconstitutional Executive Action
End all federal funding [for everything]
Cut the government regulations [all of them]

specsaregood
11-19-2016, 11:04 PM
If those are actual policies being pushed then that is encouraging.