PDA

View Full Version : Delete this forum section

afwjam
11-19-2016, 02:53 PM
The election is over, Liberty lost!

angelatc
11-19-2016, 03:16 PM

Liberty always loses. You should be used to it by now.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-19-2016, 05:15 PM
The election isn't over until January 3 - 4.

undergroundrr
11-19-2016, 05:31 PM
The election isn't over until January 3 - 4.

Yep.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/meet-texas-presidential-elector-may-not-vote-trump/

On December 19, Texas’s 38 presidential electors will assemble in Austin to cast their votes for president. Typically, all 38 would vote for the candidate who won the popular vote in Texas—in this case, Donald Trump. But 2016, clearly, is not a normal year. During the general election, at least three Texas GOP electors publicly expressed ambivalence about voting for Trump—Chris Suprun, Marty Rhymes, and Art Sisneros. Last week, Suprun said he would be supporting Trump after all. Rhymes followed suit on Monday.

That leaves Sisneros, a forty-year-old industrial welding supplies salesman from Dayton, a town of about 7,000 in Liberty County, northeast of Houston. Contacted by phone on Wednesday, Sisneros said that he’s still considering his vote. “I honestly still have not made my decision yet,” Sisneros said. “I’ve got three options—to vote for Trump, to be faithless and vote for somebody else, or to resign.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8k6LWxbDw

Anti Federalist
11-19-2016, 05:55 PM
Liberty always loses. You should be used to it by now.

Yup, this.

All one can hope for is a palatable tyranny.

Origanalist
11-19-2016, 06:17 PM
Yup, this.

All one can hope for is a palatable tyranny.

https://schoolnutrition.org/uploadedImages/Meetings_and_Events/ANC_2014(1)/Content/NSLW14%20logo.jpg

JK/SEA
11-19-2016, 06:30 PM
i think liberty still has a shot....at least until the next global extinction event.

keep hope alive.

Athan
11-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Hopefully this site trys to stay RELEVANT and puts a 2018/2020. I'd be shocked this place is going to last with the amount of internal division.

Anti Federalist
11-20-2016, 12:17 PM
Hopefully this site trys to stay RELEVANT and puts a 2018/2020. I'd be shocked this place is going to last with the amount of internal division.

Division isn't going to kill off RPF...twittering, slapchatting and farcebooking will.

rprprs
11-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Division isn't going to kill off RPF...twittering, slapchatting and farcebooking will.

None of which I will be participating in. So where does that leave me? :(

enhanced_deficit
11-20-2016, 01:25 PM
2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem

Neither GOP nor Dem party had a "Liberty" platform.. so it was impossible for Liberty to win or lose on Nov 8th.

News/discussions here have some important historic value though and should be preserved in some form as part of "lessons learnt" for future. Because those who don't learn from history...

angelatc
11-20-2016, 01:33 PM
None of which I will be participating in. So where does that leave me? :(

The death of Usenet landed me here. Gunny too, I think. (That's about the only good thing about that trend, IMHO.)

rprprs
11-20-2016, 02:39 PM
The death of Usenet landed me here. Gunny too, I think. (That's about the only good thing about that trend, IMHO.)

Well, since this thread was only in reference to deleting this "forum section", hopefully RPF - Liberty Forest will be around for some time to come.

And we can all continue to enjoy each other's company. :D