PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Michael Flynn

nbhadja
11-18-2016, 10:12 AM
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15073484_10154442216533859_5102888263930102053_n.p ng.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=85ac4a80bc298ed414c92d8d0e7cc7d5&oe=58C5B5E1

AuH20
11-18-2016, 10:18 AM
He KNOWS WHO RUNS ISIS.

https://www.rt.com/usa/312050-dia-flynn-islamic-state/

General Flynn dismissed Al Jazeera’s supposition that the US administration “turned a blind eye” to the DIA’s analysis.

Flynn believes the US government didn’t listen to his agency on purpose.

“I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision,” the former DIA chief said.

CPUd
11-18-2016, 10:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iAHvpan.jpg

AuH20
11-18-2016, 10:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iAHvpan.jpg

Peace and prosperity.

goldenequity
11-18-2016, 01:06 PM
It was a paid speaking engagement including a Q&A w/ RT... seating arrangement was their choice. :D
It was also prior to Russian deployment to Syria.

================

PRIEST: Tell me about the RT [state-run Russian Television] relationship?

FLYNN: I was asked by my speaker’s bureau, LAI. I do public speaking. It was in Russia. It was a paid speaking opportunity. I get paid so much. The speaker’s bureau got paid so much, based on our contract.

PRIEST: Can you tell me how much you got for that?

FLYNN: No.

PRIEST: No? Because you don’t want to get your fees out there?

FLYNN: Yeah, I don’t.

PRIEST: What was the gig?

FLYNN: The gig was to do an interview with [RT correspondent] Sophie Shevardnadze. It was an interview in front of the forum, probably 200 people in the audience. My purpose there was I was asked to talk about radical Islam in the Middle East. They asked me to talk about what was going on in the situation unfolding in the Middle East. … The speaking agreement was done before Russian went into Syria, which was actually more interesting to me because … one of my discussions, I talked about the attacks in France … and the negative role that Iran was playing where I thought Russian could actually have a role. The statement that I made was actually: “Russia ought to get Iran to back out of the proxy wars they are involved in,” to include Syria, so we, the rest of the international community, could settle this situation down.

PRIEST: Have you appeared on RT regularly?

FLYNN: I appear on Al Jazeera, Skye New Arabia, RT. I don’t get paid a dime. I have no media contracts. … [I am interviewed] on CNN, Fox …

PRIEST: Why would you go on RT, they’re state run?

FLYNN: Well, what’s CNN?

PRIEST: Well, it’s not run by the state. You’re rolling your eyes.

FLYNN: Well, what’s MSNBC? I mean, come on … what’s Al Jazeera? What’s Sky News Arabia? I have been asked by multiple organizations to be a [paid] contributor but I don’t want to be.

PRIEST: Because you don’t want to be hamstrung?

FLYNN: That’s right. I want to be able to speak freely about what I believe. There’s a lot of people who would actually like to be able to do that but, for whatever reason, they can’t. … I feel pretty passionate about what’s happening to the country

PRIEST: One more thing about Russia …

FLYNN: A lot of people are making this about Russia. Read my book. You’ll see what I say about Russia.

PRIEST: Let me ask about sitting next to Putin … because that’s the symbol.

FLYNN: Yeah, I know, boring.

PRIEST: But did you think about what the optics would be …

FLYNN: Sure. I didn’t have any problem. What I’m looking for is to make sure, in my view, I see a country that has lost respect for another country and if I have any sort of fiber in my body where I can help out to make sure they understand that we have people in our country who aren’t going to apologize for who we are.

We’re not going to act in a soft way for what we believe needs to be done. I was very adamant about what I said. He knows exactly what I said.

PRIEST: Did you talk to him personally?

FLYNN: No, just introduction. That’s it.

PRIEST: The seating arrangements? You didn’t ask to sit by him?

FLYNN: Nope. I was one of the guests there. … Some interesting characters. I found it a great learning opportunity. One of the things I learned was that Putin has no respect for the United States leadership. Not for the United States, but the leadership.

PRIEST: How did you learn that?

FLYNN: I just learned it from the conversations and the way questions were asked and the discussions I was part of. I’m arguing for the United States and I found myself with people wondering what’s going on with the U.S. and I would tell them, you know, of course I’m standing up for the U.S. But it’s hard when they don’t have any respect for the current leadership.

PRIEST: To broaden the discussion on the Russia question a little bit, there’s [Trump adviser] Carter Page having business interest and Paul Manafort have business interests there.

FLYNN: How about the Clintons? … If that’s all you want to talk about, I don’t want to do this anymore.

PRIEST: But that’s not all I’m talking about. I’m trying to just get it out there on the table.

FLYNN: You know what? I don’t know what their business interests are. I’ve talked with Paul Manafort, met him, but if Carter Page walked in here, I wouldn’t know who he is … you know what? Look at the amount of money the Global Clinton Initiative is taking from countries right now.

PRIEST: And what do you make of that?

FLYNN: It’s an incredible level of corruption. And talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouths and this whole business about women’s rights, some of these countries there are no rights for women. Why do we take a dollar? Why do we give a dollar to countries that have no rights for women? We have to think about that.

FULL INTERVIEW (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?504300-Trump-adviser-Michael-T-Flynn-on-his-dinner-with-Putin-and-why-Russia-Today-is-just-like-CNN&p=6364965#post6364965)

devil21
11-18-2016, 01:15 PM
It was a paid speaking engagement including a Q&A w/ RT... seating arrangement was their choice. :D
It was also prior to Russian deployment to Syria.

Or, perhaps, Putin isn't as unfriendly to TPTB's aims as we are led to believe. We are always at war with eastasia, right? Any real student of history knows that when war breaks out the "leaders" aren't the ones dieing. In fact, they're usually dining together and determining how to get what their banker masters want without the little people seeing through the ruse. That is how the NWO has been built, piece by piece, war by war. Control both sides with the end result already predetermined. See: WW2 creation of state of Israel, as an example. That was a big goal of WW2 and both Hitler and FDR/Truman played their parts in making it happen.

The Gold Standard
11-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

undergroundrr
11-18-2016, 01:35 PM
Wow. Talk about faint praise.

GunnyFreedom
02-13-2017, 10:23 PM
aaaaand he's gone.