PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers "Beyoncé Professor" Loses It Over Trump Victory; Sent To Bellevue For Psych Evaluation

openfire
11-18-2016, 03:43 AM
Up until November 8th, Kevin Allred was just another run-of-the-mill "Professor of Beyoncé" at Rutgers University. But that all changed when Trump won the Presidency and Allred decided to live-tweet his nervous breakdown.

It all started with the following tweet in which Allred threatened to "shoot at random white people."

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/11/16/2016.11.17%20-%20Rutgers%204_1.JPG

Apparently, the administrators at Rutgers were not all that amused by the threat and sent the police to Allred's house setting off the following glorious tweet storm.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/11/16/2016.11.17%20-%20Rutgers%201.jpg

And, of course, the tweet storm continues on today as Allred attempts to paint himself as the victim rather than the perpetrator who threatened the lives of 1,000 innocent, white snowflakes at Rutgers.

more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/rutgers-beyonc%C3%A9-professor-loses-it-over-trump-victory-sent-bellevue-psych-evaluation

Mike4Freedom
11-18-2016, 06:31 AM
Trumps crackdown on free speech? Last time I checked, Trump is not president yet.

CaptUSA
11-18-2016, 06:41 AM
And, of course, the tweet storm continues on today as Allred attempts to paint himself as the victim rather than the perpetrator who threatened the lives of 1,000 innocent, white snowflakes at Rutgers.

Seriously? Is that what you took from this?!

What I see is someone spouting off and getting visits from the State. Being a dumbass is not a reason to involve the State. This is most definitely an affront to free speech. I think you forgot who the real enemy is here!

(you'd think someone with the username, "OPENFIRE" could figure that out.)

tod evans
11-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Free speech against the ruling class hasn't been protected for a long time.

One must use extreme caution when speaking with 1's-n-0's and only voice mild disapproval lest he become a target...

otherone
11-18-2016, 07:06 AM
The irony. The gun hysteria that he advocates bit him in the ass.

CCTelander
11-18-2016, 07:28 AM
The irony. The gun hysteria that he advocates bit him in the ass.

That irony will be totally lost on him and his ilk.

dean.engelhardt
11-18-2016, 07:41 AM
WTF is "Professor of Beyoncé" ?

tod evans
11-18-2016, 07:51 AM

I thought it was just me and didn't say anything......:o

oyarde
11-18-2016, 08:03 AM

I figured it was all he was qualified to teach about .

Dark_Horse_Rider
11-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, Kanye, Jenner family mess, Kardashian, ever wonder what they all have in common ?

Besides obviously being so interesting that we have to be bombarded with their habits, opinions, and every other useless goddamn factoid that could ever be imagined.

phill4paul
11-18-2016, 08:21 AM

Lol. Same hear.

openfire
11-18-2016, 09:17 AM

Those are not my words, it's a straight copy and paste from the article. My apologies if it wasn't initially clear.

specsaregood
11-18-2016, 09:22 AM

What I see is someone spouting off and getting visits from the State. Being a dumbass is not a reason to involve the State. This is most definitely an affront to free speech. I think you forgot who the real enemy is here!

Personally, I'd like to see some evidence that it actually happened, because the way his story goes it smells like more fiction.

The Northbreather
11-18-2016, 09:22 AM
Maybe he rebelling against his last name.

Allred

dean.engelhardt
11-18-2016, 11:02 AM
OMG it is true. This guy is a professor that teaches about the singer Beyoncé! I don't know what is worse; he wants to shoot random white people or a state school pays this guy teach about a singer.

You know you’ve made it when people recognize you by your first name. Cher, Robyn, and Madonna have all become single names, and now Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter has too.

One of the best-selling artists of all time, the multi-talented performer and businesswoman is a superstar to millions around the world.

But to the professor Kevin Allred and 32 students at Rutgers University, Beyoncé is something more—a feminist, a gay icon, and a powerful political figure.

Allred teaches a wildly popular women’s studies course, Politicizing Beyonce: Black Feminism, US Politics, & Queen Bey.

The class is at capacity, and the room is cramped—especially because Allred encourages students to bring their friends. But that doesn’t stop them from rocking out to Beyonce’s greatest hits.

“They usually sign up because they're big fans of Beyoncé's music, but they quickly start to make connections beyond just being fans," Allred says.

Allred, 33, says he’s been a huge fan of Beyoncé for a long time, but he didn’t think of her as a political actor until he came across an essay by Yale Professor Daphne Brooks that linked the singer to black, female disempowerment.

“She argued that Beyoncé's 'B'day' album should be seen in the same trajectory as more explicitly recognized black female protest singers,” Allred says. “I was compelled by the article and began to use Beyoncé in my teaching to spark students' interest in having conversations around gender, sexuality, and race.”

More at the link: http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_insider/2014/10/24/a_feminist_professor_at_rutgers_is_teaching_a_clas s_about_beyonc.html

Dr.3D
11-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Another good reason to avoid using twitter.

Danke
11-18-2016, 11:24 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?503567-Inside-The-Vulgar-Jay-Z-Beyonce-Hillary-Rally&highlight=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m30VBIf6bTM

misterx
11-18-2016, 02:55 PM
I hate to agree with this guy, but that wasn't a serious threat. He could've made that more clear by saying "if" instead of "when". It's ironic though, he invokes his constitutional rights over rhetoric about denying other people their constitutional rights.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-18-2016, 03:28 PM
He also said he was going to run Trump supporters off the road.

Occam's Banana
11-18-2016, 04:37 PM

Lol. Same hear.

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your asses don't fall off ... :p;):D

tod evans
11-18-2016, 04:39 PM

I haven't had an ass since my second divorce........:o

phill4paul
11-18-2016, 04:39 PM

My skinny legged jeans would hold 'em firm. ;)

otherone
11-18-2016, 04:47 PM
I haven't had an ass since my second divorce........:o

...usually they go for the front, not the back.

Peace&Freedom
11-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Methinks the professor took the lyrics "lookin' so crazy right now" a bit too far.

Suzanimal
11-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Beyoncé Professor

What the hell? Is Beyoncé a life skill?:confused:

tod evans
11-18-2016, 06:58 PM
MAN ARRESTED FOR DEATH THREAT AGAINST PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP

http://www.infowars.com/man-arrested-for-death-threat-against-president-elect-trump/

An Ohio man was arrested after posting death threats against Donald Trump on Twitter and threatening to bomb polling stations following the president elect’s victory.
Zachary Benson, 24, now faces five years in prison after a series of post-election tweets in which he stated an intent “to assassinate Trump.”
“Diplomacy. Fucking Fools. I hate you all. I want to bomb every one of your voting booths and your general areas,” Benson Tweeted the Wednesday after the election under the handle ZeeAyeKeyKay.
Benson also tweeted: “My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don’t care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease [sic] existing.”
Secret Service picked Benson up later that day for questioning.
Although he was “very apologetic,” Benson admitted to Secret Service Agents “to making the threatening Twitter posts,” according to court documents obtained by Infowars.
A criminal complaint submitted by the arresting Secret Service agent explains that Benson “did knowingly and willfully make a direct threat to take the life of or inflict bodily harm to a current candidate for the office of the President of the United States and eventual President-elect Donald Trump”:
“Benson said he was at a local restaurant on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 with his father and his friend… They had a couple of drinks and food before going home. Benson was in his room later in the evening watching the election returns when he decided to post the threatening statements. Benson said he never had any intentions behind any of the posts and was just frustrated thinking about how President-elect Trump’s policies could affect Benson’s job. Benson said he knew he ‘went too far’ with the posts and upon waking up in the morning; he immediately deleted the posts from his account. Benson insisted he never intended harm to anyone and would not want anything to happen to Trump or the general public despite his threat about bombing ‘general areas.’”
According to the Secret Service, Benson violated Title 18, US Code, Section 871 (Threats against the President and successors to the Presidency) and Section 879 (Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons).
NBC News reports Benson is being held on a $20,000 unsecured bond at the US District Court in Cleveland. He will face a grand jury trial, although no court date has yet been set.
Read the Secret Service agent’s criminal complaint against Benson below:

phill4paul
11-18-2016, 07:01 PM
MAN ARRESTED FOR DEATH THREAT AGAINST PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP

http://www.infowars.com/man-arrested-for-death-threat-against-president-elect-trump/

An Ohio man was arrested after posting death threats against Donald Trump on Twitter and threatening to bomb polling stations following the president elect’s victory.
Zachary Benson, 24, now faces five years in prison after a series of post-election tweets in which he stated an intent “to assassinate Trump.”
“Diplomacy. Fucking Fools. I hate you all. I want to bomb every one of your voting booths and your general areas,” Benson Tweeted the Wednesday after the election under the handle ZeeAyeKeyKay.
Benson also tweeted: “My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don’t care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease [sic] existing.”
Secret Service picked Benson up later that day for questioning.
Although he was “very apologetic,” Benson admitted to Secret Service Agents “to making the threatening Twitter posts,” according to court documents obtained by Infowars.
A criminal complaint submitted by the arresting Secret Service agent explains that Benson “did knowingly and willfully make a direct threat to take the life of or inflict bodily harm to a current candidate for the office of the President of the United States and eventual President-elect Donald Trump”:
“Benson said he was at a local restaurant on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 with his father and his friend… They had a couple of drinks and food before going home. Benson was in his room later in the evening watching the election returns when he decided to post the threatening statements. Benson said he never had any intentions behind any of the posts and was just frustrated thinking about how President-elect Trump’s policies could affect Benson’s job. Benson said he knew he ‘went too far’ with the posts and upon waking up in the morning; he immediately deleted the posts from his account. Benson insisted he never intended harm to anyone and would not want anything to happen to Trump or the general public despite his threat about bombing ‘general areas.’”
According to the Secret Service, Benson violated Title 18, US Code, Section 871 (Threats against the President and successors to the Presidency) and Section 879 (Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons).
NBC News reports Benson is being held on a $20,000 unsecured bond at the US District Court in Cleveland. He will face a grand jury trial, although no court date has yet been set.
Read the Secret Service agent’s criminal complaint against Benson below:

Is there any actual evidence that he intended to carry out these threats? No? First amendment applies FFS. Same with the "professor." This shit is getting ridiculous.