PDA

View Full Version : Trump Team Source: Chelsea Pleading To Ivanka for Her Daddy To Be Merciful

AuH20
11-17-2016, 08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnGCv2GsqA

r3volution 3.0
11-17-2016, 08:40 PM
http://az795576.vo.msecnd.net/bh-uploads/2016/07/BatBoy_01.jpg

TheCount
11-17-2016, 10:02 PM
Do you genuinely believe that Hillary will be prosecuted in any way?

ChristianAnarchist
11-17-2016, 10:38 PM

"not gonna happen... wouldn't be prudent..."

oyarde
11-17-2016, 11:02 PM

I never have , regardless of anything . I believe she could eat a child on live tv and not be prosecuted .

AuH20
11-17-2016, 11:04 PM

If the content on that hard drive is accurate, I say it's a 50-50 proposition. It's supposedly highly incriminating. That's why the FBI revolted and forced Comey's hand.

seapilot
11-17-2016, 11:16 PM
Lot of never gonna happen, has happened recently. I think there is a slim chance that the FBI gets to prosecute her as every now and then they have to show they can take down big game. Think bernie madoff or Martha Stewart.

Danke
11-17-2016, 11:26 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/jesse-jackson-obama-pardon-hillary-clinton/94013898/

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Speaking at President Gerald Ford's alma mater, the Rev. Jesse Jackson called for President Obama to issue a blanket pardon to Hillary Clinton before he leaves office, just like Ford did for Richard Nixon.

Stopping short of saying Clinton did anything wrong, Jackson told a large crowd of University of Michigan students, faculty and administrators gathered at a daylong celebration of his career that Obama should short-circuit President-elect Donald Trump's promised attempt to prosecute Hillary Clinton for use of a private email server.

"It would be a monumental moral mistake to pursue the indictment of Hillary Clinton," said Jackson. He said issuing the pardon could help heal the nation, like Ford's pardon of Nixon did.

"President Ford said we don't need him for trophy. We need to move on. President Nixon wasn't convicted of a crime. He didn't apply for a pardon. (Ford) did it because he thought it would be best for the country.

"Hillary Clinton has not been tried, but there are those who want to drag her for the next three years. It will not stop until they find a reason to put her in jail. That would be a travesty."

In 1974, Ford, a University of Michigan alumnus, issued a full and complete pardon of Nixon for any crimes he may have committed. He said the pardon was in the best interests of the nation.

Jackson's comments came at the end of a long day in Ann Arbor, which included him dropping in on an anti-Trump rally held by students on campus.

Jackson comes to a campus that is full of strife over race. Numerous racist flyers have been posted and students have alleged they have been attacked because they are Muslim or a minority. There have been anti-Trump marches on the University of Michigan's campus, along with campuses across the nation. A large demonstration marched through a series of the university's buildings while Jackson was speaking.

oyarde
11-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Lot of never gonna happen, has happened recently. I think there is a slim chance that the FBI gets to prosecute her as every now and then they have to show they can take down big game. Think bernie madoff or Martha Stewart.

What was Martha over , 40k ?

oyarde
11-17-2016, 11:47 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/jesse-jackson-obama-pardon-hillary-clinton/94013898/

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Speaking at President Gerald Ford's alma mater, the Rev. Jesse Jackson called for President Obama to issue a blanket pardon to Hillary Clinton before he leaves office, just like Ford did for Richard Nixon.

Stopping short of saying Clinton did anything wrong, Jackson told a large crowd of University of Michigan students, faculty and administrators gathered at a daylong celebration of his career that Obama should short-circuit President-elect Donald Trump's promised attempt to prosecute Hillary Clinton for use of a private email server.

"It would be a monumental moral mistake to pursue the indictment of Hillary Clinton," said Jackson. He said issuing the pardon could help heal the nation, like Ford's pardon of Nixon did.

"President Ford said we don't need him for trophy. We need to move on. President Nixon wasn't convicted of a crime. He didn't apply for a pardon. (Ford) did it because he thought it would be best for the country.

"Hillary Clinton has not been tried, but there are those who want to drag her for the next three years. It will not stop until they find a reason to put her in jail. That would be a travesty."

In 1974, Ford, a University of Michigan alumnus, issued a full and complete pardon of Nixon for any crimes he may have committed. He said the pardon was in the best interests of the nation.

Jackson's comments came at the end of a long day in Ann Arbor, which included him dropping in on an anti-Trump rally held by students on campus.

Jackson comes to a campus that is full of strife over race. Numerous racist flyers have been posted and students have alleged they have been attacked because they are Muslim or a minority. There have been anti-Trump marches on the University of Michigan's campus, along with campuses across the nation. A large demonstration marched through a series of the university's buildings while Jackson was speaking.

I will be rooting against Michigan again on Sat .

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2016, 01:37 AM
Listen. Everyone knows I don't trust Trump to take out my garbage, but listen to me now, if the right really wants to see Hillary prosecuted, if there is to be any hope in hell for it, then they need to shut TF up about it until after Obama no longer has pardon powers. He needs to get complacent about Hillary's criminal record, pass out of office without pardoning her, and then press this line. Does that make sense?

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2016, 01:44 AM

I think this is still very fringe, and the only way it gains real traction is if the right blows up and scares the piss out of them demanding prison.......before Obama is out of office. Do not scare them until after he has given up the pardon pen.

Admittedly it's a dubious strategy. He might pardon her anyway and then it looks like we went down without a whimper. BUT, if people blow TF up now it will all but guarantee this pardon, and thus deny prosecution forever.

UWDude
11-18-2016, 02:13 AM
Listen. Everyone knows I don't trust Trump to take out my garbage, but listen to me now, if the right really wants to see Hillary prosecuted, if there is to be any hope in hell for it, then they need to shut TF up about it until after Obama no longer has pardon powers. He needs to get complacent about Hillary's criminal record, pass out of office without pardoning her, and then press this line. Does that make sense?

Obama will probably give her a blanket pardon anyway.
Then it can be taken to the new supreme court, with the new judges, and get a ruling: no you can not give blanket pardons. Especially once the murders are uncovered.
the Clintons will see justice. If Hillary doesn't get it, Bill will.

CPUd
11-18-2016, 05:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sTcKIqz.jpg

goldenequity
11-18-2016, 06:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnGCv2GsqA

Awesome clip. thx.

ChristianAnarchist
11-18-2016, 07:08 AM

"They" don't listen to us nor care about us. The idea of pardon has already been floated and I'm sure Obastard had already thought of it. I think it's going to happen anyway. These super-elite never see justice until the pitchforks and the fires...

otherone
11-18-2016, 07:11 AM
http://www.sickofyourcrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/the-guillotine-large.jpg

A. Havnes
11-18-2016, 07:19 AM
Obama will probably give her a blanket pardon anyway.
Then it can be taken to the new supreme court, with the new judges, and get a ruling: no you can not give blanket pardons. Especially once the murders are uncovered.
the Clintons will see justice. If Hillary doesn't get it, Bill will.

I believe the Clintons have a body trail behind them, but the equestion is, does any proof still remain? Are there murders that can still be uncovered? That would be a huge blow to the Clinton legacy, but I doubt any evidence still remains, outside of a link of bizarre coincidences that lead me, and many others, to believe they've had people killed.

nobody's_hero
11-18-2016, 07:31 AM
He owes her nothing. I don't see why he should go easy on her.

But having said that, I'd say the voters already prosecuted her. Hillary's main ambition was to be the first woman president (not for the sake of her gender, but because, well she narcissistically wanted to be 'The First'), and hopefully that ship has sunk.

William Tell
11-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Listen. Everyone knows I don't trust Trump to take out my garbage, but listen to me now, if the right really wants to see Hillary prosecuted, if there is to be any hope in hell for it, then they need to shut TF up about it until after Obama no longer has pardon powers. He needs to get complacent about Hillary's criminal record, pass out of office without pardoning her, and then press this line. Does that make sense? How does that work anyway, can he pardon her for any crimes she may be convicted of in the future?

CPUd
11-18-2016, 08:46 AM
How does that work anyway, can he pardon her for any crimes she may be convicted of in the future?

No, it would be more like any crimes committed between date A and date B

jllundqu
11-18-2016, 09:14 AM
I never have , regardless of anything . I believe she could eat a child on live tv and not be prosecuted .

Spirit Cooking? Thought we covered that lol.

AuH20
11-19-2016, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slaad-tsTOA

cindy25
11-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Obama will pardon the Clinton's. its in his interest and any pardon ends Clinton dynasty. but like Watergate, the underlings will not be pardoned

openfire
11-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Obama will pardon the Clinton's. its in his interest and any pardon ends Clinton dynasty. but like Watergate, the underlings will not be pardoned

Obama Admits He "Can't Pardon" Snowden Before A Trial - Sorry, Hillary

I can't pardon somebody who hasn't gone before a court and presented themselves, so that's not something that I would comment on at this point.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/obama-admits-he-cant-pardon-snowden-trial-sorry-hillary

11-19-2016, 08:35 PM
I think the Clintons should be in prison. I don't think Trump will do it. I'm basing this on Trump's walking back most of his campaign promises and rhetoric even before taking office.

TheCount
11-19-2016, 11:01 PM
Obama Admits He "Can't Pardon" Snowden Before A Trial - Sorry, Hillary

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/obama-admits-he-cant-pardon-snowden-trial-sorry-hillary

Explain the Nixon pardon then.

Danke
11-19-2016, 11:03 PM
"On July 27, 1974, the House Judiciary Committee voted 27–11 to recommend the first article of impeachment against the president: obstruction of justice. The House then recommended the second article, abuse of power, on July 29, 1974."

Indy Vidual
11-20-2016, 12:33 AM
Same as it ever was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFLiKLoxWD8

openfire
11-20-2016, 01:22 AM

Ask Obama to explain it. He said it, not me.

Danke
11-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Ask Obama to explain it. He said it, not me.

Obama is a Constitutional professor, and a Noble Peace Price winner.

I'm sure he must be correct. Zippy, CPUd, The Count...no?

KEEF
11-20-2016, 05:49 AM
Was that because impeachment hearings were already under way?

jmdrake
11-20-2016, 07:51 AM
And who pardons Trump when Bill spills the beans about how the boinked teenage girls at Jeff Epstein's island together?