PDA

View Full Version : What's going to happen with Hillary Clinton and her legal problems?

dude58677
11-16-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm predicting that she will be tried but will be found not guilty by a DC jury. She won't be pardoned because she didn't apply to the pardon attorney office by which the application process takes 3 years.

The Gold Standard
11-16-2016, 07:01 PM
She never had any legal problems and isn't about to start having them now.

otherone
11-16-2016, 07:05 PM
Trump said he was gonna fill Gitmo with bad guys, so we got that.

AZJoe
11-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Extradited to Libya for war crimes.

kpitcher
11-16-2016, 10:36 PM
I'm predicting that she will be tried but will be found not guilty by a DC jury. She won't be pardoned because she didn't apply to the pardon attorney office by which the application process takes 3 years.

Trump won't push the issue, he's already said as much. Congress could try something, I would be shocked if it ever came to a vote.

Although there is nothing that would stop Obama from doing a last minute pardon, other than him saying he wouldn't do that.

seapilot
11-16-2016, 11:30 PM
If she is smart she will quietly leave the country. People will eventually forget about her, and really wont miss her.

UWDude
11-17-2016, 01:28 AM
Trump won't push the issue, he's already said as much.

No he didn't. Find a quote when he said he wouldn't hire a special prosecutor. He left it open in the 60 minutes interview.

specsaregood
11-17-2016, 02:19 AM
Trump won't push the issue, he's already said as much.

He probably won't; but fwiw you probably wouldn't want to telegraph that you were going to push the issue until you were actually in a position to push the issue.

cindy25
11-17-2016, 02:30 AM
Obama will pardon all the Clinton's ; she knows too much. and she does not need to apply. Nixon didn't, and neither did Cap Weinberger

kpitcher
11-17-2016, 09:30 PM
No he didn't. Find a quote when he said he wouldn't hire a special prosecutor. He left it open in the 60 minutes interview.

The 60 minutes interview seemed rather nice to Clinton.

"I don't want to hurt [the Clintons]," he said, in response to whether he would fulfill his promise to put his previous opponent in prison. "I don't want to hurt them. They're, they're good people. I don't want to hurt them."

Sure he did not say he wouldn't try anything however that would seem to be a hurtful thing to do.

UWDude
11-17-2016, 09:33 PM
The 60 minutes interview seemed rather nice to Clinton.

"I don't want to hurt [the Clintons]," he said, in response to whether he would fulfill his promise to put his previous opponent in prison. "I don't want to hurt them. They're, they're good people. I don't want to hurt them."

Sure he did not say he wouldn't try anything however that would seem to be a hurtful thing to do.

He said he didn't want to. That does not mean he will not. With rioting in the streets, he is not going to announce he is imprisoning her. But Comey and Gowdy have both said their investigations will continue. The FBI is also investigating the Clinton Foundation, which can result in high treason. It just requires getting the current crooked department of Justice out of the way. Which will happen Jan 20. Expect a few months after that for the indictments to start being handed down.

Also, Jesse Jackson has asked Obama to pardon Clinton... ...for crimes she didn't commit?